𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘 | Haiky...

By Shixgami20

❝ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ. ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ.❞ -- (M/n) (l/n) a second y... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty-one •
• twenty-two •
• twenty-three •
• twenty-four •
• twenty-five •
• twenty- six •

• five •

5K 162 20
By Shixgami20

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• five •

Shortly after exchanging ‘good morning's the team then ate their lunches and enjoyed themselves, as well as entertaining themselves of course. (M/n) looked around the bus and noticed Hinata and Kageyama avoiding the talk about exams with the forgotten trio.

“I heard that Hina-chin and Tobio-chin failed their exams.” (m/n) chuckled at the duo who blushed in embarrassment.

“Yep, they joined us shortly in the afternoon the first time we went to Tokyo.” Yamaguchi said, chuckling.

“Eh~? They were that determined? That’s pretty hard core Hina-chin, Tobio-chin.” (m/n) said and noticed Yamaguchi's lunch. “Is that... Tamagoyaki? (A/N: Rolled egg).” (M/n) asked with a sudden serious face.

Yamaguchi looked down at his bento and looked up, nodding. Only then did he see (m/n)’s pleading eyes and slight smile. Although (m/n) changed the subject, Yamaguchi could only smile as he picked up the Tamagoyaki with his chopsticks and held it up, asking: “You want it?”

(M/n)’s ears perked up as he looked at Yamaguchi.

“Eh? A-Are you sure?” (m/n) asked, earning a nod from the green haired teen. “Thanks Tada-chin!!” He then unbuckled his seatbelt and scurried over to Yamaguchi who fed him his Tamagoyaki. “Waah! That was so good! I love Tamagoyaki!” He grinned.

Yamaguchi blushed as he looked at his chopsticks and bent box.

“Y-You want the other one?” Yamaguchi asked, ignoring the glares from the other members of the team.

Everyone was seething with jealous.

Yamaguchi had just basically gotten an indirect kiss from (m/n)! The lucky guy!

“(M/n), I got some Tamagoyaki too, but I’m already full. Do you want mine as well?” Sugawara asked, offering his Tamagoyaki as (m/n) ate Yamaguchi’s Tamagoyaki.

“Are you sure you’re full?” (m/n) asked and Sugawara nodded. “Ok! If you say so! More free food!!” (m/n) grinned widely as he walked over to Sugawara and was fed the Tamagoyaki.

And now, everyone was just fuelled with even more jealousy.

Sugawara looked over to Yamaguchi with a smile as the first year let out a huff. His spotlight was now being shared with Sugawara.

“Thanks Tada-chin, Sugawara-senpai.” (m/n) gave them a toothy grin.

“Ne, (m/n), you don’t have to call me ‘senpai’ either. It kind of... feels weird when people add that honorific.” Sugawara said. Sugawara had noticed that (m/n) gave everyone a nickname with the honorific of ‘-chin’, all except for the third years. (M/n) took his seat beside Nishinoya and put his seatbelt back on.

“Then if you’re comfortable with it... how about Kou-chin?” (m/n) asked.

“Sure!” Sugawara grinned happily at his nickname before shortly looking away and exploding into a blushing mess.

“Hey! That’s not fair! What about me?” Daichi huffed as he childishly crossed his arms.

“A-And me!” Asahi huffed. Jesus—I mean, Asahi wasn’t going to give up that easily.

(m/n) burst out into a fit of laughter at his two upperclassmen’s behaviour. Once his laughter had died down, (m/n) thought of their nicknames.

“Dai-chin and... Azu-chin!” (m/n) said as he pointed to Daichi and then Asahi, appointing their nicknames to them.

The two blushed and thanked the second year with grateful smiles. The three third years feeling a wave of happiness hit them. (M/n) then turned to Kiyoko who sat at the front with Yachi and Takeda.

“Ne, Kiyo-chin, Hito-chin and sensei. When are we getting to Tokyo?” (m/n) asked and the third years were caught off guard. He had already given Kiyoko a nickname!? Sugawara thought and that proud feeling of the first third year receiving a nickname first from (m/n) was quick to deflate. I felt so special too. He dramatically cried.

“Very soon.” Takeda smiled.

“Awesome!!” (m/n) grinned.

_____

An hour later, the bus finally came to a halt and everyone excitedly got off. They looked around at the still unfamiliar surroundings and suddenly met a tall figure with a buzz cut, like Tanaka's and another tall male however, this one had his iconic bed hair that no one could ever forget about.

“Whoa!! That must be...!!” Hinata started, “The Sky tree!!”

“Ah no that’s just a transmission tower.” Kenma informed.

Kuroo burst out laughing as Hinata looked away in embarrassment. He heard someone chuckle from behind and at that moment, Hinata was both blessed to hear an adorable laugh but at the same, he was very embarrassed.

“Don’t laugh (m/n)!” Hinata exclaimed.

“Sorry, sorry.” (m/n) said, however kept laughing.

“Wait, have you been to Tokyo before?” Daichi asked the (h/c) haired male who slowly settled down after a bit, stifling a laugh here and there which still embarrassed Hinata.

“Yeah, I used to live here and then I moved to Miyagi.” (m/n) answered as he grabbed the other members bags and handed it to them. Once everyone had their bags, the team followed Kuroo and Kai to the building where they were to stay.

“So, who’s the newbie?” Kuroo asked Daichi.

“Why do you want to know?” Daichi asked, glaring the captain of Nekoma. Kuroo gladly returned the glare and the two were engaged in a glaring-staring competition.

“Ah, isn’t that Kuroo Tetsuro? The captain of Nekoma?” (m/n) asked.

“Yeah, stay away from him though, (m/n).” Nishinoya sternly stated.

“Eh? Why?”

“He's a predator.” Tanaka answered.

“How mean...” Kuroo muttered, frowning.

(M/n) chuckled and approached the bed head, “I’m (l/n) (m/n), nice to meet you!” He grinned.
Kuroo eyed the male, slightly taken back by the introduction and somewhat enchanting grin.

“Kuroo Tetsuro, nice to meet you too.” He responded and smirked. He was about to lay a finger on (m/n) but stopped when he felt intense death glares from behind him.

“Say, (m/n), how do you know him?” Asahi asked, pulling (m/n) back away from Kuroo.

“Ah, my friend goes to Nekoma. He’s in the volley club too! I also have another friend who is also in the volleyball club but he goes to a different high school.” (m/n) answered smiling fondly at the trio they had formed when they were kids. He suddenly heard the familiar sound of an audio from a game. He looked over to Kenma who was currently talking to Hinata in a slightly uninterested manner. “Is that... perhaps, (r/n) Kingdom?” (m/n) asked.

Kenma looked up from his phone and directed his attention to (m/n) who’s face was filled with curiosity.

“Yeah, it is.” Kenma answered.

“Ah! I love that game! Although... if i say that then that’ll be dishing out all the other games I love!” (m/n) grumbled. “What about you?”

Kenma stared at (m/n) for a moment and smiled, “I’m the same. If I chose one, there are all the other games I’ve played since I was little and the games I’ve played up to now.” He explained.

“Right!” (m/n) grinned, “oh! Do you know that game...”

The two had immersed themselves deep into a conversation solely based on games. They hadn’t even noticed that they were lagging behind from the group as they talked more and more, until they arrived at the large classroom where Karasuno was to stay in.

“You guys will be staying here. Be quick because everyone is already at the gym.” Kuroo said.

Everyone nodded and put their bags down, and followed the Kenma, Kuroo and a few others to the gym. After a bit, they finally arrived at the gym. They entered and immediately got started on their warm-ups.

Once the speech from Nekomata and been given the teams warmed up and got ready to start their practice games of many other games.

“(M/n) are those shoes new?” Kageyama asked, feeling slightly proud of himself that he had managed to start a small conversation with (m/n), something he hasn’t been able to do.

(M/n) looked at his volleyball shoes and smiled, “ah no. I stole them from my annoying neighbour.” He grinned making Kageyama a little confused.

Meanwhile, Rei sneezed. I swear someone is trash talking me. He thought, rubbing his nose.

“Oh? (N/n)??? (N/n)!!” A bubbly voice spoke, “Akaashi! It’s (n/n)!!”

“Oh it is.”

“Yaku-san you know him?”

“Agaasheh! Who’s that??”

(M/n) smiled. It had been so long since he heard those voices. He'd be lying if he said he didn’t miss his childhood friends. He clutched his chest ad he raised his head, grinning widely as he turned to greet his long time friends.

“Hey!!” He exclaimed, “nice to see you again, Yaku-chin, Akaa-chin!!”

Yaku jumped onto (m/n) who caught him in his arms while Akaashi chose not to, respecting the taller male’s boundaries. Instead the quiet and reserved male stood by, greeting the taller male.

“It's been so long. I haven’t heard from you since middle school.” Akaashi stated and was suddenly brought into a big hug by the taller male. The hug basically sending a simple, yet meaningful message to the setter. A small smile formed on Akaashi's face as he returned the hug. “Missed you too, (n/n).” He said.

“Lucky you! You went to Middle school, with him! I haven’t seen him since junior high!” Yaku pouted as he crossed his arms.
“Well at least you went to Junior high with him.” Akaashi shrugged.

The two engulfed themselves in a simple banter leaving (m/n) to douse himself in the nostalgic environment. He laughed as he hugged the two once more.
At the same time, Karasuno was filled with jealousy but they were also happy for (m/n).

Meanwhile, Bokuto and Lev were left in the dust. They had been around their teammates for awhile to know them quiet well, but they had never seen them quiet like this before. They had never even heard of (m/n) and they couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

“Agaasheh!! Who is that?!” Bokuto asked as he approached the trio who were still immersed in their reunion.

“Bokuto-san this is my childhood friend, (l/n) (m/n).” Akaashi stated.

(M/n) grinned as he waved to the owl, “hey! Nice to meet you Bokuto Koutaro!” He said.

“Whoa! He knows me!” Bokuto said, shocked that (m/n) even knew of him.

“Of course! You’re one of the Top five aces, are you not?” (m/n) asked, tilting his head to the side.
Bokuto's eyes gleamed as a big wide and proud grin crept up on his face.

“Hey, hey, hey!! That’s me!!” He proclaimed as he pointed to himself.

“Yaku-san are you going to introduce me?” Lev asked, approaching the shorter male.

Yaku turned and smiled, “(n/n) meet Haiba Lev. He’s half Russian, half Japanese. He’s a new member of our team,” Yaku explained, “Lev, meet (l/n) (m/n)!”

“Nice to meet ya'!” Lev grinned.

“Whoa! Tall! He tall!!” (m/n) beamed as he walked around Lev, inspecting him. “Nice to meet you too!!”

Safe to say, Bokuto and Lev were both blessed that moment and were obviously enchanted by (m/n)’s attitude. Both males had basically taken an instant liking to him.

“(M/n), come on!” Daichi yelled catching the (h/c) haired male's attention.

“Ah, I’ll catch up with you guys later. Its nice meeting you Boku-chin, Lev-chin! Thanks for taking care of Yaku-chin and Akaa-chin!!” (m/n) said as he bowed and quickly joined Karasuno.

“He's as precious as ever.” Yaku smiled proudly.

“Yes, he is,” Akaashi said, “no surprise that he still plays volleyball.”

“Yeah, actually, I wonder why... I didn’t see him when our school had its first practice game against them. Although, I was aware he went to Karasuno.” Yaku explained as he recalled the memory.

“That’s a little odd,” Akaashi paused, “in truth, I was unfortunately not able to participate in quarter finals of nationals in middle school, but, since that day... I was never able to find him.”

“Didn’t he move to Miyagi at that time?” Yaku asked.

“Not that I’m aware of?” Akaashi answered, questionably, “he told me he was moving later in the year?”

“What? He told he was moving a couple of days after he messaged me about the quarter finals,” Yaku stated, “somethings... not right. (N/n) isn’t one to hide secrets so...”

“Yes, but there’s a possibility we can get some answers out of Rei.” Akaashi said.

“Rei?” Yaku asked.

“Rei is our friend from Middle school, he's going to Karasuno as well. We can ask him.” Akaashi suggested.

“Alright, I’ll meet up with you when we’re done tonight. I’m sure everyone will be keeping (n/n) busy tonight.” Yaku chuckled as he pointed to their childhood friend being swarmed by the Karasuno team in addition of Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma and Lev.

Akaashi heaved a sigh, “Bokuto-san we have to go regroup.” He called out to the silver head who whined as he was separated from (m/n). Akaashi proceeded to usher Bokuto, ignoring his whines as they made their way over to their team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
90.9K 2.7K 14
This is discontinued but read it if you want :)) Hinata Shoyo seemed like your average idiotic volleyball loving kid but, there was more to him, way...
313K 8.1K 32
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒊-𝒔𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅" "𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?, ...
299K 8.2K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...