TOUYA [Dabi x Y/N] 18+

By lazylisa711

MINORS (UNDER 18YRS OF AGE), DO NOT READ MY CONTENT. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FORMAL EXPULSION. ⚠️ WARNING: MANGA S... More

Chapter 1 Live
Chapter 2 Alleyway
Chapter 3 Saved by the hero
Chapter 4 Good morning 🍋
Chapter 5 Recruitment
Chapter 6 Hypocrisy🍋
Chapter 7 My villain🍋
Chapter 8 Gin
Chapter 9 Boring stuff
Chapter 10 Torture 🍋
Chapter 11 Stacy
Chapter 12 Moving in
Chapter 13 Burnt tongue🍋
Chapter 14 Burnt skin🍋
Chapter 15 Date?
Chapter 16 Argument
Chapter 17 Time to tame🍋
Chapter 18 Don't think🍋
Special 1 : Beach day 🍋
Chapter 19 Hurt
Chapter 20 Surprise... Dabi!!
Chapter 21 Surprise...Y/n?
Chapter 22 Doorway🍋🌶️
Special 2 : Infiltration🍋
Chapter 23 Negotiated 🍋
Chapter 24 Pillow talk
Chapter 25 Jealousy
Chapter 26 Marked
Chapter 27 Villains are bad
Chapter 28 Revenge
Special 3: Ha! Santa!!!!🍋🌶️
Chapter 29 Last ride?🍋
Special 4: Vixen🍋🌶️
Chapter 30 I love you 🍋🌶️
Chapter 31 Symbol of eternal love
Chapter 32 Interrupted
Chapter 34 My turn🍋
Chapter 35 Devious 🍋
Chapter 36 Frustration
Special 5: Mad about you 🍋🔞
Chapter 37 Breaking in 🍋
Chapter 38 Anger 🍋🔞
Chapter 39 Shock
Chapter 40 Plan B
Chapter 41 B for Bitch
Chapter 42 Goodbye 🍋🔞
Chapter 43 Parting ways
Chapter 44 Number one fan.
Chapter 44 Prototype
Chapter 45 Vulture
Chapter 46 The show 🍋
Chapter 47 Stockholm
Chapter 48 Loser
Special 6. Sexcapade 🔞🌶️
Chapter 49. Confessions of a roommate.
Chapter 50. Ledollarbean dreams🔞🌶️
Chapter 51. The great escape plan.
Chapter 52. Three idiots and a blue fire arsonist.
Chapter 53. A lifetime's worth of tip. 🌶️

Cbapter 33 Evil love 🍋

1.8K 38 20
By lazylisa711

"Touya..I'm tired..just leave.." I lied.

"It's not fair to spend all your energy on your backup plan." He pouted.

" Stop calling him that! Ugh!!!" I threw my pillow on his face.

" Why not? Is he more than a backup? Should I ...you know..klck..?" He smirked clicking his tongue in gesture of murder.

" No..don't kill him... he's my friend..." I sighed. Now I was really getting tired.

" Friend? Bitch he wants to fuck you! I ain't gonna let that happen!" He grabbed my neck pushing me down on the pillow. And ...that turned me on.

God!! I love him so much!

"Oh? What are you gonna do about it? Dabi?" I emphasized on the dabi.

" Ew...don't call me that...I like it when you call me by my real name. Reminds me of you moaning my name with my cock inside you...hehe.." he grinned getting closer and closer to me. Suddenly all my fatigue vanished.

" Dabi!" I taunted him.

" Call me that one more time! I dare you! I'll fucking go Dabi on you babe..." His eyes sparkled.

" Dabi!" I teased him more.

" Heh..now you've done it. I forbid you from seeing him!" His chokehold tightened around me.

"Ha! You're not my father! I'll do whatever I want!" I gulped wanting more of his tempting attention.

" I am not your father but I am your daddy. And you will do as I say!" He smirked as his eyes brightened even more blue.

Fuck! That was smooth...you smooth bastard!

"If you're my daddy then why did you kick me out as soon as your gang called up? Am I not your first priority.......daddy?" I looked up at him, my eyes slightly teary and glowing in his blue light.

" You are my first priority." His face went blank and serious. It was kinda scary to see him that dead serious.
What if I made the wrong choice?!

"Then prove it." I replied, touching his hand on my neck, moving it upwards, closer to my throat and made him press on it.

"Heh..I love it when you do that ...you're so dominantly submissive." His grin grew wider and wider. His scars added depth to his criminal face.

His lips crashed on mine. His grip on my throat getting tighter and looser in rhythm. He was controlling me. Even my breathing. I knew he would never hurt me. I trusted him with my life. Literally.

Soon, his tongue attacked mine gracefully. Our saliva became one big pool of intense sensations. His kiss felt like tickling fireworks. Such an addictive demeanor!

I kissed him back, my eyes closed and my senses heightened. My tongue danced along with his, he was the leader and I was the follower. He knew all my favourite spots. I knew all of his favourite spots. We were perfect for each other. Evil love. 

" I'll prove it you...I'll fuck my priority into you..." He broke the kiss. His white hair waving in the cold breeze coming through the window he broke in.

" I want you." I pulled him back into my mouth.

" Fuck!" He pushed me down beneath him and took off his t shirt. He sat on top of me. I could feel his hard dick straining against his pants, making a huge tent. His  half burnt abs was so sexy. I think purple is my new favourite colour.

His hands wandered all around my curves. Touching every inch of my skin like a greedy hungry wolf. Like he's never touched me before. I felt the need in every touch..the desperation..his desire for me..was so evil and pure. It was poetic. My pussy started going haywire. Beating faster and slower at the same time. Wet juices flowing out of me, preparing to recieve my highness..😆

"Touya...tto- ou-ya.." I moaned. My breathing altering it's pace with every kiss.

"It's such a shame he'll never see you in this sexy dress again....cause I'm gonna burn it...that's right..right after I fuck you in this. I'm gonna live his dream...you're mine.. forever...and you'll always be my number one." He smiled going down on me.

"Fuck!" I love it when he goes down on me. I greedily pushed my hips onto his face. My juices were filtering out through my lace panties. That's how wet and overflowing he made me.

He licked my seeping sex juice and looked up at me with a thread of lube connecting his tongue and my pussy. It was shining in his blue light. I bit down on my lips, holding on to dear life because I knew he was gonna rearrange my insides soon.

He smiled and went back onto my swollen throbbing clit. His tongue circled around it in constant pressure and speed.

"Aahh....ffu..fuck!..soo..gooodddaaahh...keep going..don't ..staawwp..haaaa." my moans escaped my mouth even before I could think about it.

My encouragement made him speed up and circle harder on my clit. His nose squished into my soft pussy. Right when I was about to climax, he stopped.

" Fuck! What the fuck?" I yelled desperately.

" Heh.. you're my number one priority for a reason babe...I love..using you.." he went back to licking my clit. Perfect up and down strokes. I was so hung up on the edge and every lick made my knees tremor.

"Aah...fuck! Please! Make me cum! I'm soo close! Fuck! ..aah..soo.. sensitive! .. please..." I begged him to release me out of this torture.

" I'll edge you till you learn to beg better bitch! " He slapped my clit and shoved two fingers into my vagina.

"Aaaahhhhhh....fuck!!!" I screamed arching my back and gripping on my pillows.

" Begin begging bitch!" He commanded.

" Please.. please please please make me cum! Please make me cum..I'll do anything..ya...I'll do anything for you..just make me cum already..I'm soo close..soo soo close.. please..." I begged breathing faster and wonky.

" Not good enough!" He licked my clit teasing me as he kept ramming his fingers inside me, curling it up and stroking my very sensitive g spot over and over again. I could feel my squirt growing inside my bladder as he did that. I want to..no I need to release it now.

" Please master... please make me cum! Pl-easseee .. I can't take it anymore...fuck I'm gonna cum! Ah...haaammmph." I bit my lips hard when I saw his face frowning in anger.

"Did I tell you to cum?!" He stopped all movement.

" No..pleaee..ss...don't ..stop.." I vulgarly squirmed my hips around his fingers like a cheap whore.

What an irony...

" Please don't stop what? Huh?! Fucking say it!" He hissed and bit my clit in anger.

" Aaahhhhh!!!! Please master! Make me cum! Please Touya my master! Make your needy slut cum..." I screamed in pain and pleasure.

" That's better...my personal pornstar..heh.." he grinned and went back to circling my clit with his tongue, working it's magic on me while his fingers kept stroking my bladder from the inside.

" Since you were such a needy good little slut and kept begging to please me...I'm gonna reward you with plenty of orgasms...sounds good?" He looked up at me.

"Hmphmmm....mmm....mhm..mhm.." I nodded my head like a trained obedient student.

That's how much I wanted him to make me cum for him. I would gladly stoop down low for him to toy with me, because I know he will never ever hurt me bad, only hurt me to satisfy my masochistic desires.

"Aaah...fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! AAAAGGHHHHHHAAAAA"
I came down with a very explosive and intense orgasm. It was so good that it lasted more than ten seconds. Soon I squirted all over his mouth and he drank it, proving me that I was and always will be his number one.

I saw him drinking me with his eyes closed, so focused and passionate. It made my mind so calm and serene that I became high on my own endorphins.

My body was drenched in pleasure sweat, the satin dress already ruined.

" You're so evil for edging me like that Touya...." I pouted.

" It's called evil love my goddess ..." He smiled at me calmly.

"Goddess? Hm...I like that..." I blushed.

I can't believe this cute smiling face is the same face that was sadistically edging me to my threshold point an hour ago. Fuck! I can't believe he kept me on edge for one whole hour! Thank god I'm in love with him... otherwise....he'd be dead..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...