Another Chance

By ChildSnowyLover

Sooho watched as the love of his life gets dragged away from his dying body. Screaming for him, crying for hi... More

Chapter 1 "I was just that desperate to see you again"
Chapter 2 "I just wanted to"
Chapter 3 "Simple, me"
Chapter 4 "Trust me I am Superman"
Chapter 5 "Sh*t"
Chapter 6 "Why?"
Chapter 7 "But wasted it all in the end"

~Prologue~

1.5K 56 7
By ChildSnowyLover

Sooho watched as the love of his life gets dragged away from his dying body. Screaming for him, crying for him, begging for him and wanting to stay by his.

He's dying

The mission was a failure

He was branded as a traitor by his nation

He wasn't able to see his sister.

But still, he doesn't regret meeting her

He doesn't regret picking up that paper airplane

He could never regret Falling in love with her.

Eun Youngro

The girl who grew flowers in his cold heart, his very own snowdrop.

He doesn't fear death, he was a trained soldier since he was young, he knew that he could die any time, the moment he accepted a mission. Though what he feared instead was Youngro, was her future after all this trauma, he just hopes she can live on no matter what.

As he waited for death to finally take him, he wished with all his heart for a chance to at least tell her in person that he loves her, show her that he loves her just as much as she loves him. As he took his final breath he closes his eyes 'Just another chance to love her'

"Hey are you awake? Open your eyes" he heard voices around him muttering about what to do, but one of them stood out as he recognized a particular voice since it was etched to his soul. He opened his eyes blinking trying to clear his blurry vision, he could feel his temple bleeding and the pain from a gunshot on his shoulder blade.

'huh? I am pretty sure I took on more bullets than that' he thought.

"Do you recognize me? you bought me the tape before" he heard her voice again, "One way ticket, one way ticket" she said. His vision cleared as he saw four young college girls stare at him with worried and anxious gaze. and in the center was her.

Eun Youngro

'I came back?'

Im Sooho came back to the first time he entered the dorm.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real life is not intentional and could just be coincidental

The story snowdrop was created by the wonderful team who created from the director, writer, the casts and etc. I am just a fan. 

I really loved the drama Snowdrop and still have not moved on from the ending and the lack of romance, literally all the romance was in episode 1-3 and last 10 minutes of episode 11. So this is just my way of coping up with what we've got. 

Warning I don't plan on updating everyday, I will try to aim for weekly updates if I can so please don't rush me.

Thank you for your time in reading this fanfic lets all heal together.    

~did a little changes on grammar sorry hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.8K 179
"Chaeyoung -" Taehyung reached out to hold her hand, but was pushed away by her. Chaeyoung tore the notebook into pieces and then threw the pieces ou...
54 0 9
Two years have passed since I saw Sooha the last time. Everyone in school used to call us the sweet twins. Not sweet, because we were outstandingly...
322 23 9
This story is about 4 young girls but this book seperated their parts of the stories. Here are the little preview of every chapter.... Jisoo's part o...
51K 3.9K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...