Fading away- Ava x Connor

By AvaBekkerx

Ava Bekker is finding it hard to fit in at Chicago Med but finds sanctuary in Connor. As she reveals her past... More

Trigger Warnings- before you read
On the floor
Stitches and Interrogation
A/n
Surgery dramas
Away from prying eyes

Two lines

194 7 0
By AvaBekkerx

Fuck

I looked down into my lap- the line glared back at me clearly. Positive. Fuck. I started breathing quicker and my hand began to shake and sweat. Fuck this couldn't be happening. Not now. I can't do this. Tears started to fall down my cheeks causing my mascara to splatter my face in black smudges. I was struggling to breathe. Shit. I was going to have His child. The thought made my stomach churn. And my throat was closing in on it's self. I was hyperventilating on the bathroom floor. Anyone could walk in. But for some reason they didn't. This just made me cry even harder. I was all alone on this. I knew I couldn't tell anyone. This could change everything. Not that anyone wanted to talk to me anyways.

Just then my tablet glowed with a message from Dr Rhodes- he wanted me in surgery.

I took a shuddering breath and unlocked the cubical door. I walk over the sink and looked at my self. My face was a mess and I felt disgusting. I traced my hands over my stomach and promptly ran back to the toilet- to throw up. His baby was inside me. I could never get rid of Him. I glanced over at the test and tossed it in the bin. I then went back over to the sinks and washed my hands, agressively  trying to clean my thoughts off me. Before breaking down again into sobbing on the floor. I felt so conflicted and alone.

Why can't I pull my self together. Connor needs me and here I am being selfish. Come on Ava you can do this. I shakingly stood up and washed the tear stains and black smudges off my cheeks and walked out the bathroom room door back into the ED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...