Moondrop x Sundrop

By SefanniMaetinezB-127

(Being re-written!!! So some parts may not make sense!!!) Sun has always been told to stay inside his tower a... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Not part of story, but still, Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26

Ch. 16

2.9K 62 36
By SefanniMaetinezB-127

Backstory
°
°
Part 5: I've got no title for this chapter cuz I can't think of one. So this is it =)
Enjoy =D
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

There where three big slashes that coverd her whole back. The scratch from her right elbow, that's were it stared, it went from her elbow, then over her shoulder and ended at her back.

By the look of them, they were recent. Some of the blood was dry, and some of it was still dripping down.

"Mondrop.....?" He whispered. Sasha gave him a small nod. He... was... feeling so many emotions.

Anger?

Sadness?

Rage??

Shock?

He felt everything.

But right now, he didn't want his emotions to get the best of him and leave his sister in any more pain. So he began bandaging up her back as best as he could.

Once he was done, Sasha pulled her shirt back down as one last small tear fell down.

Mark kneeled down infront of her once more and wiped the tear away.

"I'll destroy him" he mumbled quietly, but loud enough for Sahsa to hear.

"N-no please! Moondrop will hurt you too Mark!!" She shouted. She was scared at what the animatronic would do to her only brother.

"Sasha! I will not let him continue to do this to you!!" He stood up, his hands turned into fist. He was filled with such rage.

"Please don't!!" She shouted as she tried to hold back her brother. He had started to head towards the doors.

"Mark please, we-we still need him!!!" Screamed Sasha in pain saying those words.

"Don't worry I can always build another one!!" He Shouted back.

"No you can't! Please Mrak! The company would sue you for destroying him! You'd be fired!!" She couldn't stop her brother, and she was desperately trying to.

"Damn it Mark! Just listen to me" she shouted so loud.

At this, she was able to get his attention properly.

"You'll get fired if you destroy him. You're the only one who is able to fix the other animatronics if they get broken"Said Sasha trying to be reasonable.

"There are others who can fix them up"

"And the only way they do it is because you are there to tell them what to do!" Mark paused

"Please Mark... I'm begging you...." she whispered.

"But Moondrop will continue hurting you!! Or why don't you just quit!" He argued as he sat her back down. He placed her hands into his and gave them a squeeze of desperation.

"He knows where I live Mark..." She whispered out.

"I don't know how he knows. He had told me he'd come to my appointment if I ever left. I didn't know if it was a threat or if he was actually intending to."

Mark stayed quiet in disbelief.

"But.... but he does, so even if I were to quit, I'm... scared... that, he would follow me" her eyes began to swell up again.

"This is my fault... I'm so... so sorry Sasha..." He let his own tears flow down.

"It not your fault, I'll be fine, I can handle it as you saw earlier." Sasha looked down, but raised her head with a small smile.

"I can handle it, please don't tell anyone about this, and about my bruises either."

"B-But-"

"Please, it took you so long to find this job. And I don't want you to lose it because of me" Mark was hesitant at listening to his sister.

He sighed as the words came out of his mouth. "Okay, I'm sorry for yelling. I'm sorry for yelling at you. The least I can do for you is listen. But if he does hurt you again I will destroy him"

Sasha looked again at him with pleading eyes.

"Or just tell me, just tell me if he does anything towards you" he gently hugged her, now aware of her slashed back.

It had been days since Mark learned about Sasha's problem. He still didn't like the fact that he had to keep quiet about it.

During closing times, Sasha would come in asking if he could help her bandage the never ending injuries she'd get.

He was pissed at first. They both had arguments, something Sasha never liked. They always reminded her of their childhood. Mark tried to not yell, but it was so difficult not to when she was getting hurt.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

The worker was tired, she managed to convince the animatronic to let her leave the daycare just for a while.

She needed to put some cream on some old bruises that were having trouble healing. She made her way towards the bathroom.

Once she finished, she walked towards the daycare. On her way back, she was hesitant to even step inside the daycare, even scared too.

But once she got infront of the doors, she put on a brave face as she then remembered that the children inside. It was her job to take care of them, her job to protect them, so she would step inside.

Not only did she protect them, they protected her. During open hours, she would stick with a group of children, or at least try to be near one. Moondrop didn't dare to hurt her when kids were near.

As she entered, Sasha hadn't noticed that Moondrop had been standing behind the door.

"What took you so long?" Sasha froze in her steps as fear rose within her. She turned around slowly, her eyes met with the animatronic infront of her. She quickly dropped her gaze.

"I-I went to the bathroom" she responded.

"I had to do lady's stuff, that's all!" She quickly spoke. Moondrop took the bait with a "hmp" and left her alone in the doorway.

She shook off the feeling of terror and headed towards the children.

Bur she was stopped by a small group, of kids. They surrounded her with pleas of wanting to have lunch time early. She smiled at the sight of being surrounded.

She loved these kids far too much to leave them. She feared her own safety, but she feared the children's safety too. There was a possibility that Moondrop would hurt them eventually. And she didn't want to live with the guilt knowing she wasn't there.

"Okay everybody, whose ready for some lunch!?!!" Kids cheered at the announcement.

Once the tables and chairs were pulled out, Sasha stood over by a pillar. She watched the kids eat, making sure no one had any troubles. She felt an all too familiar presence looming over her, and she knew who it was.

She really, really, really, didn't want to turn around. But, maybe.... a quick glance wouldn't hurt, right?

She slowly moved her head slightly, her eyes traveled upwards and slowly met the animatronic's face. From what she saw, Moondrop was watching over the children eating, just like she was doing.

She started to get lost in his eyes, making her stare longer.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop came over from behind the pillar Sasha stood. He didn't want to bother her, he just needed to be close enough to make sure she was safe.

For most of the day, he had managed to stay calm, mostly. He started to wonder off with his own thoughts.

Oh how awful he felt on how he treated Sasha. He never got control of his body. He knew what had happened to him.

A glitch in his systems, his codings. He hadn't been able to put a stop to his protective command. It overrode everything withing himself, including his body.

At some point, the command had gotten corrupted, making him unable to override it.

It was like someone else had taken command over his body, and he was just a thought behind it. And when he did try to do something about it, he could only move his mouth to apologize to the poor woman after the horrorfing things his body did to hers.

And he hated it even more when she forgave him. Oh how much did he really wanted to be dismantled. She was too kind hearted, she was not naive. And she was not naive, she knew forgiving him wouldn't stop the pain.

He hated himself, hated how she feels guilty if she doesn't apologize, hated that he could overcome this stupid corruption. He would hear when she spoke to other what he did were small outburst and tantrums.

But it was beyond that.

And he really didn't meant to hurt her, he didn't want to.

The animatronic was brought back to consciousness when his sensors picked up slight movement beside to him.

He looked down to see Sasha staring at him. Their eyes met, and just for that second, he felt like he was brought back to life, to himself once again.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Once Moondrop had noticed her, Sasha could see his eyes had glitched back to it's baby blue for one second before turning back to it's hellish red color.

"S-Sorry" the animatronic apologized
A sudden pain within his head took over him. He placed his hand on his head I'm pain.

Sasha could see the animatronic was in discomfort. She went to reach out, but halted once moondrop slightly shifted away from her.

"Hey... are you okay?"

Moondrop turned away, looking back at the children.

"It's okay... I'm fine" He frowned, he looked back at her and sighed. He felt bad and smiled at her.

Sasha slowly returned the smile. She leaned against the pillar.

For the rest of the day, Moondrop had managed to stay quiet. And when the day was over, he simply headed towards his charging chamber once the daycare closed.

Sasha was left alone in the big empty place, she was surprised about moon's behavior.

But she was also relived that she didn't have to go through pain today. As selfish as her own thoughts sounded, this was her chance go leave!

She just needed to clean up and she would be ready to head home. But, without her own knowledge, she didn't know she wouldn't even make it out the Mega Pizza plex.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Soooooooo... really long chapter, sorry if any things were repeated, phrases, sentences, paragraphs, it's 3:54 am, so I'm sorry.

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
7:14AM
okay hope you have enjoyed this story, sorry for bad spelling and grammar. If you know what part of the story is coming next, then good job for paying attention, but I you don't know what's going to happen next, that's fine either way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 130 12
This is a Creator and Animatronic relationship. (Y/N) doesn't have a gender. This book is meant for both since I didn't see a lot of male-related boo...
1.3K 45 7
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...
15.3K 449 24
This is a story I have been working on for over a year and a half, I finally have the courage and a bit more skill to share it! Please be aware it wi...
312K 10K 72
Somebody commented this idea on one of my stories and it's been in my head forever. So now I'm writing this. I'm going to add an information chapter...