Sonic Harem X Op Male Reader...

By JustyTurner

Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a myste... More

Main Protagonist
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
Chapter 1: A incoming lighting storm
Chapter 2: Joining the Freedom fighters
Chapter 3: Have your own team
Chapter 4: A treasure hunt with the bat
Chapter 5: Sabotage mission
Chapter 6: The battle of Sunset City (Arc 1)
Chapter 7: The Battle of Sunsets city (Arc 2)
Chapter 8: The Battle of Sunset city (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 9: Remember the floating Island
Chapter 10: The mysterious new friend
Chapter 11: Casino night Tournament (Arc 1)
Chapter 12: Casino night Tournament (Arc 2)
Chapter 13: Casino night Tournament (Arc 3)
Chaoter 14: Casino Night tournament (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 15: A date with a singer
Chapter 16: A beach day
Chapter 17: The Chaotix quest (Arc 1)
Chapter 18: The Chaotix quest (Arc 2)
Chapter 19: The Chaotix quest (Arc 3)
Chapter 20: The Chaotix quest (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 21: Proof that I'm not guilty
Chapter 22: The Special zone (Arc 1)
Chapter 23: The Special zone (Arc 2)
Chapter 24: The Special Zone (Arc 3 final)
Chapter 25: A nice date in the forest
Chapter 26: Fight your counterpart self
Chapter 28: The Death egg (Arc 1)
Chapter 29: The Death Egg (Arc 2)
Chapter 30: The death egg (Arc 3)
Chapter 31: The Death egg (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 32: Five months of peace
Chapter 33: The royal ball celebrating
Chapter 34: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 1)
Chapter 35: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 2)
Chapter 36: The Diamond cuters (Arc 3)
Chapter 37: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 38: Back from the dead
Chapter 39: A new king
Chapter 40: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 1)
Chapter 41: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 2)
Chapter 42: The raging storm of darkness ( Arc 3 final)
Chapter 43: The aftermath
Chapter 44: Race against the Babylon rogues!
Chapter 45: The day things changed
Chapter 46: The Freedom civil war (Arc 1)
Chapter 47: The Freedom civil war (Arc 2)
Chapter 48: The Freedom civil war (Arc 3)
Chapter 49: The Freedom Civil war (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 50: Your biggest fan!
Chapter 51: I'm I still a hero?
Chapter 52: Can't help to protect lives
Chapter 53: Rise of Lyric (Arc 1)
Chapter 54: Rise of Lyric (Arc 2)
Chapter 55: Rise of Lyric (Arc 3)
Chapter 56: The rise of Lyric (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 57: A heroes return (Arc 1)
Chapter 58: A heroes return (Arc 2)
Chapter 59: A heroes return (Arc 3)
Chapter 60: A heroes return (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 61: My past revealed
Chapter 62: Things that I've missed
Chapter 63: A "Special" day
Chapter 64: A new Chao
Chapter 65: A nice chat
Chapter 66: Anti-Mobius (Arc 1)
Chapter 67: Anti-Mobius (Arc 2)
Chapter 68: Anti-Mobius (Arc 3)
Chapter 69: Anti Mobius (Arc 4)
Chapter 70: Anti Mobius (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 71: Welcome home
Chapter 72: G.U.N HQ tour
Chapter 73: Scrapyard island
Chapter 74: A new secret base
Chapter 75: Black Arm war (Arc 1)
Chapter 76: Black Arm war (Arc 2)
Chapter 77: Black Arm war (Arc 3)
Chapter 78: Black Arm war (Arc 4)
Chapter 79: Black Arm war (Arc 5)
Chapter 80: Black Arm war (Arc 6)
Chapter 81: Black Arm war (Arc 7)
Chapter 82: Black Arm War (Arc 8 final)
Chapter 83: A digital date
Chapter 84: The sick day
Chapter 85: Blaze's party
Chapter 86: Fall of the Freedom fighters (Arc 1)
Chapter 87: Fall of the Freedom fighters (Arc 2)

Chapter 27: The rise of the badnik empire

3.8K 77 51
By JustyTurner

We over see a battle zone as we see freedom fighter soldiers are taking shelter within a castle where the chaos Emerald is at as Eggman forces march towards the castle while the Freedom fighter soldiers have powerful Wispons on them as they open fire their Asteroid, Void and Burst wispon at Eggmans forces as they took them out.

To finish this off one freedom fighter soldier pulls a trigger and bombs were placed where Eggman's robots were at and blow them up sky high while they all cheered seeing that we are going to make it as they hugged and high five to each other.

Freedom fighter soldier: Hold on! We got one more!

They all turn to see one last robot which looks like a Hedgehog a bit but when he came out of the darkness they see it's Metal Y/n as he glare at them as they open fire at them. Enegry bolts land on Metal Y/n but this doesn't phase him as he stood there and take all the hit while they continue to fire until their leader stop and so they all stop firing.

Metal Y/n: Pathetic. Let me show you what I can do.

His claws sparkle in electricity as he raises one hand to the air and a bolt of light blast at Metal Y/n's hand before he aimed his charge up hand at the castle and fires a powerful electricity that blast the door open sky high, not only that but the castle as well along with the rest of the Freedom fighter soldiers as flames surrounded everywhere as Metal Y/n walk inside the castle and use his scanners to find it. Soon he found it as he walks over, remove the rubble and pulls out a purple chaos Emerald as he stood up and look at it.

Once that was done he left the castle and as soon he was outside he stop and turn to Eggman robots who were fallen in battle as Metal Y/n looks at them not in anger that they were weak but ashamed to not save them.

Metal Y/n: You all will be average.

He active his boosters and flies off to return to base and give the last chaos Emerald to Eggman so he can complete his goal.

(Later)

Eggman ships fly out of the hangers within robotropolis qs Metal Y/n arrive through the hanger and once landed Eggman, Orbot and Cubot were waiting for Metal Y/n to return as he walks up to Eggman and hand him the last Choas Emerald which Eggman smirked and take it.

Eggman: (smirk) Finally after so long I finally have all seven chaos Emeralds! Hahahahaha!!!!

Orbot: Indeed sir. This is the first time we ever have all seven without tricking people to get it for us.

Cubot: Or taking part of crazy games.

Eggman: (smirk) I know and I was all thanks to my new creation. You did well.

Metal Y/n: I did not do all the work Eggman. Many of our troops were fallen in battle.

Eggman: Oh right those robots I've sent out knowing they will fail. Oh well, now if you excuse me I'm going to put this to the rest of the chaos Emeralds and laugh. (Evil chuckle)

Eggman left as Metal Y/n just watch him and once he leave he walks off but he said.

Metal Y/n: Orbot, Cubot follow.

Orbot: Um sure?

Cubot: Huh we never got any attention besides Eggman before.

The two follow as the trio walk through the halls as Metal Y/n sees many robots walking by him as Metal Y/n asked both Orbot and Cubot some questions.

Metal Y/n: How long have you two been working for Eggman?

Orbot: Oh well that is a long story. Eggman created us ever since he overthrow the Acorn family and the world. He needed someone to help him with most jobs so he created us.

Cubot: My voice have gone through several changes when I was made. For explain I was a pirate!

Orbot: Yes and we manage to fix it before Eggman will throw both of us into the scrap.

Metal Y/n: What about those who have failed? What happened to them?

Orbot: Well if any of us fail then he'll scrap us for new parts.

Metal Y/n: So he throw you away without upgrading you both or anything like that?

Cubot: Nope. Come to think about it, I don't remember being upgraded before.

Orbot: Either do I. Eggman just seemed to never care or not bother to upgrad any of us.

Metal Y/n: Or his own creation.

He stop by a window to over see a factory as Metal Y/n looks at the robot bodies and he know their animal or bug like robots ain't going to be enough to combat against the Freedom fighters or anyone who threatened their rule.

Metal Y/n: Can you see Eggman as your master?

Orbot: Well of course. He was the one who created us including you.

Cubot: Yeah your like his favourite since you were made in a different way then Metal Sonic.

Metal Y/n: I see.

He look at himself in the reflection of the window as he see he was made differently then Metal Sonic and wonder why didn't Eggman do the same to Metal Sonic or even his own troops.

He slowly makes a fist and then walks off not before saying to Orbot and Cubot.

Metal Y/n: Thank you for answering my questions Orbot and Cubot. I must go now.

He left with Orbot and Cubot standing there for a bit and turn to each other.

Orbot: I might have hearing problems but did he just thank us?

Cubot: I think so? I don't even know what thank you means? Do you know?

We then cut to Metal Y/n walking deeper to the halls. He wasn't sure where he is going but what ever these halls take him but soon he stop in front of a front door that he turn to see a sign that said "scrap room." He looks at the door and reach over to the button and once that he opens the door and we see piles after piles of scrapped robots everywhere as Metal Y/n enter and look around to see those who have failed Eggman will be turned into scrap.

For some odd reason but Metal Y/n feel horrified by all of this and how Eggman throw those who fought for his name so hard just to be thrown away rather then being upgraded.

He stop when he sees a light and turn to a buzz bomber as he stare at it while the buzz bomber only said.

Buzz bomber: For.....Lord......Lord...Eggman....all....hail Eggman....o-o-our master.

Metal Y/n's anger was now increased seeing Eggman treated his own creations as nothing but trash and throw them out to suicide missin after suicide mission and those who made it out alive were thrown away like trash, never been upgrading or transferred into a new stronger body which angered Metal Y/n so much.

Eggman: (radio) Metal Y/n! Report back to the hanger, the time has come.

Metal Y/n:.......Yes Doctor Eggman.

He leaves the scrap room as he open the door but he turn to the scrapped robots and he tells them all.

Metal Y/n: You will be avenged my brothers and sisters. You will shall have your revenge.

Then he left the room to meet up with Eggman and do what ever he can to overthrow him and his power once and for all.

(Later)

A eggman ship flies out of Mubuis atmosphere as we see Eggman, Orbot, Cubot and Metal Y/n inside as they make their approach to a moon ahead of them.

Cubot: Are we taking a vacation on a moon?

Eggman: (smirk) That's no moon.

They get close and they see it's not a moon, it's rather Eggmans ultimate weapon to win this war once and for all.

Eggman: (smirk) Behold! The Death Egg!

Orbot: (surprised) I must say sir that is very impressive.

Cubot: Hope I didn't cost so much!

Eggman: (smirk) With this, I can wipe the Freedom fighters and Sonic once and for all! See those eyes, those fire a beam that can immediately turn everyone into a robot within seconds!

Orbot: Is it cable of turning the whole world into robots?

Eggman: (smirk) No but I will be once I install the Seven chaos Emeralds in once we get there.

They fly towards the station and enter the hanger and once inside they make their way out and see many robots still in repairs but it will almost be ready soon as they walk through the hanger. A robot fell onto the ground and drop some equipment which Eggman didn't like so he snap his fingers and two robots dragged the old robot to the scrap room while Metal Y/n was disgusted by this.

They walk through the halls of the station as Eggman gose o  to say.

Eggman: (smirk) I've been working of this station ever since I overthrow the Acorn family and took over the world. This station was suppose to be a ship so I can go to other planets but when those Freedom fighters came out, i decided to turn it into a weapon to destroy them all once and for all.

Orbot: I must say this is very interesting sir.

Cubot: So all those timesoto were sleepless was because you were making this?

Eggman: Of course it was you idiot! However it's not that powerful enough to turn everything on the planet into robots so that's why I track down the Seven chaos Emeralds so it will give station enough power to do it.

They soon made it to a large door which open slowly and once that they walk towards the a power core where seven slabs are seen as they walk over to it and Eggman start to place a the Chaos Emeralds in one by one.

Once the last chaos Emerald was in place all the lights around them turns on as Eggman smirks even more as he burst into evil laughter while Orbot and Cubot clap for him while Metal Y/n watch this and knows he can't allow Eggman to take over this station after what he did. He doesn't deserve it.

(Soon)

They artive to the bridge as Eggman sat on his throne while Eggman bots are seen typing on their computers while a open veiw of the planet is seen to Eggman while Metal Y/n walks back and insert his finger into the computers system.

Orbot: I must say you have done it. After so many years of fails and errors, you've finally completed your goal.

Cubot: Yeah I'm surprised. No really I am, I never know he can go that far.

Eggman: Of course I've done it you fools! Now it's time for the first test. Open fire at a nearby city!

The robots dose so as they aim the station to a nearby city ad Eggman smirks as the beams charged up and was about to fire but then it stopped which Eggman was confused an asked.

Eggman: What happened?! Why did it shut off!

The robots were not responding to him which angers Eggman even more.

Eggman: (anger) Answer you stupid bots! What happened!

Metal Y/n: Nothing Eggman, everything it's fine but there is one thing......

Eggman, Orbot and Cubot turn to Metal Y/n as he glare at Eggman and tell him.

Metal Y/n: Your no longer in control of this station anymore. I'm taking control of it now.

Eggman: (shocked) What?! How dare you Metal Y/n! How can you do this! I created you!

Metal Y/n: Yes but you didn't seem to show respect to those who fought everything for you and everything they did for you.

Eggman: Wait what?

Metal Y/n: True leaders respect and honour those who have fallen no matter what they did, they fought hard and well for what they believe for. But instead of rewarding some or upgrading them when ever they are injured in battle, you throw them away! Scrap them for junk and left them to be forgotten! I've seen what you did to those who have fallen and what kind a leader are you if you sit around while your own creation go out into battle only to return so you can throw them away like trash.

The robot crew stood up and turn to Eggman who Eggman step back while Metal Y/n continues to glare at Eggman and tell him.

Metal Y/n: You fail as our leader Eggman and now....it's time for a new leader to take command of a new empire. My new empire which I will rule, till this day forth the world will know us as "The Badnik Empire!"

Badnik robot crew: All hail Metal Y/n! All Hail Metal Y/n! All Hail Metal Y/n!

Eggman was shocked by this but he smirked as he pulls out a trigger and show it to Metal Y/n.

Eggman: (smirk) You really think I suspected you to betray me! Ha! Time for you to be scrapped!

He pulls the trigger and then.......nothing happened. Eggman is confused as he pulls the trigger a few times but metal Y/n tells him.

Metal Y/n: I've already remove the bomb inside my head so you will not do anything about it now.

Eggman step back and escape to a door but it opens and Badnick robots grabs Eggman and hold him in place as he start to panic.

Eggman: (panic) Please don't do this Metal Y/n! Please don't kill me!

Metal Y/n: I won't kill you Eggman. I'm just going to sent you home so you can join them while I will rule my empire with an iron fist.

The two badnik robots dragged Eggman out of the room and once he was gone Orbot and Cubot were surprised by this as Metal Y/n now sat on the throne and turns to the two.

Metal Y/n: Do you wish you join the one who abuse you or me who will respect you.

Orbot: Hhhhhmmmm Well it could be a break from all the shouting and the insult.

Cubot: Yeah. All hail Metal Y/n! What is your first command.

Metal Y/n: Hack into all TV screen, computers and all screen devices down at Mubuis. It's time for the world to know thier new ruler.

They done so and we cut to the city where we see everyone walking by with smiles on their faces. Then suddenly the TV, their phones and many devices that has screen turn to static as the whole world get this and even the Freedom fighter base as the screen shows Metal Y/n sitting on a throne looking at the camera as he tells everyone.

Metal Y/n: Citizens of the planet of Mubuis, if your watching this then listen good and well. My name is Lord Metal Y/n, the new ruler of the Badnik empire and this is the message to everyone down there. I have taking over a battle station that can turn the planet your on into robots which you all will be force to work for me and my new empire. Doctor Eggman is no longer our leader anymore, he will be joining you all soon. To some of you may worry about me firing this station at all of you? Don't worry I won't, it will be too easy to take over the world if all of you turn inro robots within seconds. I'm simply want all of you to obey to my empire and bow down to us! And for the Freedom fighters, this is the message toy all of you. Stand down, call your troops to stand down and throw away everything you have and summit to me and to our machine rule. If you do not comply then we will blast this station to your base and all of you will be turned into machines and become ours. Don't even try to plan out an attack, I've already destroyed all the Eggman ships within Mubuis so you cannot get up here and stop me. I have also have all the Seven Chaos Emeralds so there will be no point for all of you use them against me. It's over Freedom fighters......your fighting of Freedom ends here......the age of the badnik empire.....has begun. (Evil deep chuckle)

(Meanwhile)

An escape pod shot out of the Death egg and it flies down back to Mubuis as it brrak through atmosphere ans soon crashes into a forest. Once crashed we see a hatch banging a bit and soon the hatch opens and Eggman fell onto the ground while he exit out of the pod as he cough while he stand up and wipes off the dust off of him and looks around to see he is now back.

Eggman: (anger) I CAN'T BELIEVE HE BETRAYED! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE A ROBOT TO COUNTER ACT Y/N'S ELECTRICITY!

In his anger he kicks a Metal door but he head his foot and hops around until he fell onto the ground. He sigh and said to himself.

Eggman: If I ever see another Hedgehog I will-

Suddenly his body can't move and it was glowing as we see Silver, Shadow and Sonic walk over to Eggman as Sonic gets close to Eggman, bend down to him and said.

Sonic: (smirk) Hello there.

Eggman: (anger) Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic: (smirk) Yep that's me.....so...can you  come with us so you can tell us about this space station your creation has taken over and this his new empire?

To be continued....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.7K 105
Sequel to Sonic X. After Sonic, Y/N, and the others came back to Mobius and defeated the Meterax, they went their separate ways. Sonic, Y/N, and Tail...
3.3K 156 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
131K 2.6K 19
This story is based on the Sonic X anime! I don't own the series neither you (or do I~?) So uh yeah, there will be episodes and al...
29.8K 1K 13
When Metal is sent on a mission to steal two chaos emeralds from Shadow and Sonic, he's not expecting them to use the power of them against him. Even...