Undhan Rasigai Naanum (The gi...

By minnie_here

A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities... More

Cover & Cast
After 10 Years
Re-Union
The First Day
Crush Feelings
His Appreciation
Lunchbox
The Competition Day
The Bus Travel
Surreal for her
Possessive She
Etched Forever
The Coach & The Trainee
I Trust You
My Saviour
Surprise ☃️
Him To Teach Her
A Day With Him
Revealed
Aadhi's Birthday
Diya to convince Venkatesh
An Announcement!!!
Mani announced her Wedding
You are Important
Theeradha Kadhale
Preethi
End of the Past
One Shot of Vishwa and Keerthi
Sympathy
Diya stands for Aadhi
For his happiness
Arjun's Entry
Kadavul setting starts
The Masquerade Couple
En Vazhve Un Pinnaal
Diya's Birthday
Friendly Date
Aadhi realised his love
Aadhi knows the Truth
Arjun's Confession
Neethanada✨
The Grand Finale
Epilogue
Thank You Note & New Story Update
New OS ☃️
Oneshot of Arjun & Thara
Mannar's Bday Special OneShot👑
Chellama's Birthday Special Oneshot ✨
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT

Visit to his home

2.7K 411 163
By minnie_here

'Ulla pogata?Illala venam...Vaa da apdiye veetuku poirlamm..'Diya was about to run but Vicky stopped her.
'Mun vecha kaala pin vekka koodadhu thalavi..', Vicky said.

'Apo naa side la vechukuren da..Apdiye odi poirlam Vicky..',Diya said and Vicky chuckled.

'Thalaivi..Aadhi bro veedu dhana,yen bayapadreenga?',Vicky asked.
'Ahn ulla avanga amma lam irupaangalla..',Diya said and Vicky frowned.

'Pinna avanga veetla avanga amma illama yaaru iruppaa?Idhuka bayapadreenga?',he asked and she bit her lips in nervousness.
'Unaku sonna sonna puriyaadhu da..',she said making him to roll his eyes.

'Summa summa OMK Ashok Selvan maari idhe dialogue ah solladheenga thalaivi.. Vandhaachu!Ulla poreenga!!',Vicky said strictly and Diya nodded slowly.

She was hell scared to go inside but as per her plans,she pushed all her fears away and took a deep breath.
'Seri,nee namma plan padi pakkava panniru..',Diya said and Vicky nodded before leaving.

Diya took baby steps towards Aadhi's home after Vicky left.

'Kadavule!Yedhuvu naan clumsy ah pannida koodadhu! Vaaiya thorandhu olunga pesanum!Yedhayum sodhapeera koodadhu!Haiyoo Kai kaallam nadungudhey..Illa Diya unnaala mudiyum!',she released the breath she held.

She knocked the door and an elder woman in her early 40's opened the door.She almost looked like the female version of Aadhi.
'Ohh ivanga dhan namma future maamiyar ahh?Cha cha..Naan enna yosikire..',she shrugged her thoughts.

'Yaaru ma?',she asked.
'Umm..Aadhi irukaara?',Diya asked.
'Haan irukaane..Nee?',she asked.
'Naan Aadhi oda junior aunty,En peru Diya',she replied.

'Ohh..nee dhan andha paatu paadra ponna?Aadhi sollirukaan vaa ma',his mom welcomed her.
'Paatu paadra ponnaa?Ipdiya solli vechurukaaru? Sollirukaare adhe perusu..',she smiled at his mom and entered inside.

'Ukkaaru da.. Yedhavadhu sapdriya?',his mom asked Diya when she took her seat.
'Irukatum aunty paravalla..',Diya smiled.
'Seri kudikka edhavadhu? Coffee eduthutu varen..',his mom said and Diya nodded.

'Deii Aadhiii!!!Keela va..',his mom left to the kitchen after hearing his reply,'Varen Meenakshiiiii...'.

'Aunty naan poi paakure..',Diya left upstairs to visit him.
His room door was open and she went inside.

The room was comfy and clean.All she could see around the wall is Thalapathy's posters (Author Thalapathy fan bha 🙈)on the wall and a king sized bed.

His study table was neatly arranged with some books and few of his photoframes.She took a photoframe in her hands and admired how cute he was smiling exposing his dimple.

'Ayoo cute uhh..',she looked around and kissed his photo with a shy smile.She kept it back and took another photo which may be taken in his higher secondary.

Before she could look at it keenly,she jerked hearing Aadhi's voice.
'Oi!Inga enna panreenga madam?',he asked from her back and she turned towards him after keeping the frame back.

There he was standing in his white vest and tracks making her knees weak.She slowly looked at his face,his face and hair was still wet and dripping water.She gulped at his exposed arms and the mole on his chest.

'Abha dha bha adhu..Naanu...Neenga...',Diya trembled which made Aadhi chuckled.
He came closer to her,which made her heartbeat reach at its peak.His masculine cologne reached her nostrils,her face touched his chest.

She sighed in relief when Aadhi pulled back after taking his towel.
'Sheii towel edukka dha vandhaara?Naankooda oru second ennenamo nenachute..',she thought and composed herself.

'Enna ma? Veetuku lam vandhuruka?',Aadhi asked her, wiping his wet face.
'Yen vara koodadha?',she asked.

'Apdi illa..Un veedu ma idhu..Nee eppo venaalum varalam..',Aadhi said and she smiled.
'Romba azhaga iruku Aadhi unga room..',Diya said and her eyes fell on the thalapathy's posters.

'Thalapathy Fan ah neenga?',Diya asked and Aadhi chuckled.
'Aama ma,He is my biggest inspiration in dance! Enaku dance pudikuradhukaana reason eh avaru dhan..',Aadhi smiled.

'Hmmm.. Pesitu irukeengala rendu perum..', Meenakshi entered inside with a coffee tray.
'Thanks aunty',Diya took the coffee.
'Thanks Meenakshi..',Aadhi took the coffee yearning a pinch from his mom.

'Deii...Olunga amma nu koopdu da..', Meenakshi warned.
'Im comfortable with your name Meenakshi..',Aadhi pulled his mom's nose.

Diya stood admiring the mom and son's duo.Suddenly her parents thoughts aroused her mind from nowhere which made her tear up.

'Ennaachu Diya?', Meenakshi asked and Aadhi noticed her tears.He understood the reason behind her tears and held his mom's hand.

'Illa aunty...Amma nyabagam vandhuruchu avlodha',she blinked her tears.

Meenakshi looked at Aadhi and he nodded his head.Meenakshi understood and patted her shoulder.
'Azhadha da kanna,Unaku naangalam irukom la.. Azhakoodadhu..', Meenakshi wiped her tears.

'Thanks ma',Diya smiled.
'Apdi koopdlamla?',she asked.
'Unaku epdi pudikudho apdiye koopdu da..',Meenakshi caressed her hair and Diya smiled.

'Serii vaa keela polam..Aadhi vaa polam',his mom called.
'Neenga ponga naan vandharen..',Aadhi said and both the ladies left.

Diya felt very much comfortable in his house.Meenakshi was very friendly to her and Diya shared about their lifestyle and the transfer.

'Aama nee super ah paaduviyaame Aadhi solluvaan..Oru paatu paaden..', Meenakshi requested.
'Ena paatu venum ma?',she asked.

'Hmm..Kannukulle unnai veithen Kannama paadriya? Enaku andha paatu romba pudikum..',Meenakshi said and Diya nodded.

'Mazhai megamaai urumaarava?
Un vaasal vandhu uyir thoovava?
Manam veesidum malaraagava?
Un koondhal meedhu dhinam pookava?

Kannaaga karuthaaga
Unai kaapen uyiraaga!
Unai kanden,kanindhen,kalandhene
Adi unnul uraindhene

Indru ennul maatram thandhaaiye
Unai endrum maravene

She saw Aadhi admiring her singing by standing on the stairs, folding his arms with a smile on his lips.. She smiled at him back and continued..

Kannukulle unnai veithen Kannama
Naan kangal mooda maatenadi chellama..}2

Adi nee dhan en sandhosham
Poovellam un vaasam
Nee pesum petchellam
Naan ketkum sangeedham

Un punnagai naan semikindra selvamadi..
Nee illai endraal naanum inge illayadi..

She finished singing and looked at Aadhi coming down in his black Pacman tee and messy hair.Diya wiped her imaginary drool when he approached them.

'Maa..Naa sollala...Her voice is angelic, isn't it?',Aadhi said and Meenakshi kissed Diya's forehead.

'Romba azhaga paadu na da thangam..', Meenakshi caressed Diya's hair.
'Thanks Aadhi,Thanks ma..',she smiled at them.

'Neenga pesitu irunga naan vandharen..', Meenakshi left them.

'Aama...En veetuku yepdi ma vandha?Nee dha vandhadhu illaye..',Aadhi said and Diya's mind went somewhere.

She have followed him to his house many times without his knowledge.She'll get down along with Aadhi and will walk behind him until he reaches.Then she'll return back.

'Maa...Unna dha kekuren..Adikadi absent minded aayidra..', Aadhi said and Diya's trance broke.
'Adhu..Haann Vicky kooda vandhen..',Diya replied.

'Ahn...avan oru rendu moonu time vandhurukan,notes vaanga..',Aadhi said.
'Aadhi..Naan unga kitta onnu kekata?',Diya asked gathering all her courage.

'Kelu ma..',Aadhi said.
'Illa..Neenga nethu la irundhu Pugazh na, Raghav na, Shravan na ta lam pesave illaye...',Diya said and Aadhi sighed.

'Pinna enna Diya,Pugazh Shravan enkooda college times la irundhu irukaanga,Andha Raghav school days la irundhu enaku friend..Naan yepdi nu theriyaadha avangaluku?Avan apdi oru kelvi kettadhu enaku anga yepdi irundhuchu theriyuma..',Aadhi said visibly hurt.

'Aadhi,anna oda intention adhu illa..Avaru neenga endha prechanailayu maatika koodadhu nu dha apdi ketrupaaru..Venumnu sonnadhu illa..',Diya said.
'Aama da machaa!!Venumnu solalla da..',they heard Pugazh's voice.

Aadhi saw Pugazh, Shravan and Raghav along with Vicky.Aadhi looked at Diya and she shrugged with a sheepish smile.

Aadhi quickly walked upstairs without replying them.
'Machaa!!Deii..',Raghav yelled but they heard a door shutting sound.

Diya blinked her eyes as assurance and they followed them.

'Partner dei thora da..', Shravan knocked the door.
'Aadhi open the door da..'Raghav yelled.

'Aadhi..Please..thora macha',Pugazh too joined but there was no reaction from Aadhi.

'Thorangalen Aadhi..',Diya knocked but still he remained silent.

'Cha..romba dha kochukuromo..',Aadhi thought but still pouting.

Aadhi didn't hear any of them after few minutes and peeped out from the room.

He saw them sitting in the living room and Aadhi sat with them, folding his arms and a pout face.

'Deii Aadhi sorry da... machaa..',Raghav whined but Aadhi remained the same.

'Seri vidunga na, appo avaruku venaam..Nammale saptukalam..',Diya said and Aadhi looked at her.

Diya chuckled at his immediate turn but soon hid it.
'Vicky eduthutu vaa da..',Diya shouted and Vicky came with a box of icecream.

Aadhi's jaw dropped looking the box and everyone took one for eachother.
'Aadhi venaama?',she asked showing her chocobar.
'Enakulaam venaam..',Aadhi turned his face but all his eyes were on the icecream.

'Mmmmm..enna taste uh..Amma inga vaangalen..',Diya called Meenakshi who was busy in kitchen.
'Enna da?',Meenakshi responded.

'Ma,Ice cream sapdreengala?',Pugazh asked.
'Icecream ah, Vanilla flavour iruka?', Meenakshi asked.
'Ella flavour um iruku,ungaluku enna flavour venumo eduthukonga..',Raghav said and Meenakshi took one.

'Dei Aadhi..Nee sapdla?',Meenakshi asked and Aadhi glared his mom.
'Enaku venaam..',he said.
'Enamo seri illaye.. enna da prechanai?',Meenakshi asked.

'Onnum illa nee po ma..', Aadhi said and Meenakshi shook her head in disbelief before leaving.

Afted few minutes Aadhi,took the ice cream with a pout which made everyone broke into laughter.

'Achoo valandha kozhandhai nga indha manushan...',Diya chuckled.

'Heyy..Yedhuku sirikireenga?Sirikaadheenga..',Diya said controlling her laugh while Aadhi hid his smile.

'Seri seri indha ice cream kaga ungala ellam mannichu vidren naanu..', Aadhi said and the trio hugged him.
'Sorry macha..My intention is not to hurt you..', Pugazh said.

'Seri da vidu.. Mudinju pona vishayam dhana..',Aadhi smiled and they pulled back.

'Habbaadi oru vazhiya pesiteengalaa..',Diya smiled widely.
'Kadavule,Naan kadai kadaiya ice cream thedi alanjadhuku palan kedachuruchu..Aanandha kanneer uh..',Vicky wiped his fake tears.

'Anandh oda kanneer yen da unaku varudhu?', Aadhi asked.
'Enakey repeat ah? Nalla iruku brother..', Vicky pouted making everyone laugh.

'Seri da..Romba naal ku apro vandhurukeenga..Enna plan uh?', Aadhi asked.
'Yedhavadhu movie paakalama?',Shravan asked.
'Ahn paakalame..Diya neeyum irupella..?', Aadhi asked and she smiled.

'Irupen Aadhii...',she said and he smiled.
'Serii Enna movie?', Raghav asked.

'Enna Solla Pogirai?', Vicky suggested and everyone nodded.
They all sat together and the movie played.

Aadhi sat beside Diya with a bowl of popcorn which made Diya's heart flutter.
She smiled inwardly and controlled her blush.

The movie started playing and Aadhi heard sniffing sound by near while the climax played.

'Yen ma?Yen azhara?',Aadhi asked Diya who was shedding tears.
'Anjali paavam la?',Diya asked and Aadhi nodded.

'Ava avana love panradha thavira vera enna panna paavam..She don't deserve this..Vikram yen ipdi pannaan?Cha Preethi varaamayae irundhurukalam la..',Diya said wiping her tears.

'Maa..Adhavadhu Anjali Vikram ah love pannadhum thapilla,Vikram and Preethi ku naduvula vandha love um thapilla..Idhudhan Destiny,yaaru melayum fault solla mudiyaadhu..Anjali moolama Vikram Preethi ah meet panna vechadhu Destiny... Anjali Vikram aah thedi ponadhu,Aana Preethi Destiny ah paathu Vikram kitta kondu vandhu sethadhu..',Aadhi explained.

'Irundhaalum..Sometimes destiny is behaving so cruel with people who love truly...',Diya twisted her lips and Aadhi chuckled.
'Vidu its just a movie character..',Aadhi patter her shoulder.

'But that character holds many more emotions..',Diya said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello Makkale 👋
Hope you're all fine ❤️
Wattpad laye thangarennu solleetu update kudukaama irundhadhuku sorry..Moola ippolam romba back vaangudhu and I was in a family event few days back..So updates olunga kuduka mudila..

I'll try to give regular updates❤️

-Minnie 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 30.7K 93
You know Ashwin and likewise you know Sivaangi, exact opposites. He is an introvert, she is an extrovert. He is calm and silent, she is loud and acti...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
36.7K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
44.5K 6K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...