rapper bxb oneshots

By wifisbabyyy

one shots of rappers More

information/request chapter
Xanskies-I like you too
landonskies-happy birthday
slumptacion-kidnapped
Ybnmosey-wrong number
wifithazine-hickey prank
nleface-wrong person
nleface-complicated
Ybnmosey-secret
polotjay-drunk texting
ybnmosey-tiktok
polotjay-tiktok pt2
nbaquando-wrong room
xanskies-youtube
wifithazine-knife kink
nleface-revenge
polotjay-payback
wifithazine-backstage
nbaquando-brat
asaptyler-friends
ybnmosey-first time meeting
polotjay-cheating prank
zilla x scarlxrd-whos this?
peep x tracy-a dozen roses
ybnmosey-chocolate covered strawberries
xanskies-baking a cake
polotjay-dinner
wifithazine-high sex
peep x tracy-sex
multi-truth or dare
wifisfuneral x jay critch-rebound
peep x tracy-truth or dare pt 2

multi ships-v day confessions

725 13 103
By wifisbabyyy

A/N-before we get into the story I wanna thank Eli12075 for the help with the plot and for the people that are in this story.

third person pov

There was a big ass group of seniors in high school who were extremely popular. Each person had one thing about them that everyone in the school referred to them as. Like Bashar, the dad of the group. Everyone referred to him as "the woo". That's what people would mention to get someone to know who they were talking about.

There were different groups of people that spilt up the big friend group.

First we have the crazy ones of the group. Jahseh, Isaiah, Jahmier, Stokeley and Denzel.

Jahseh was known as the kid who would pull a knife out on you for disrespecting him. Isaiah was known for being the quiet kid in the back of the class with a kill list. Jahmier was known for playing Russian roulette or just doing things that put his life in danger. Stokeley was known for not taking showers but cool to be around. Lastly there was Denzel, he was known for saying random shit and hoping people wouldn't report him to the school board.

Then we have the three calmer ones of the group, Tione, Destin, and Kimetrius.

Tione was one of the more calmer ones of the group. He was known for not getting into any altercations but if he had to, he would beat they ass. Destin rarely talked to anyone except his family and friend group. He was known for rapping Eminem's 'rap god' at the talent show. Lastly of the calm group we have Kimitrius, the one who gets made fun of the most in the group. Kim was known for being one of the lightest mixed people at the school.

Then we have the two "emo" people of the group, Marius and Junius. They both made heavy dark trap music and was talked about for their crazy and outgoing style. Marius was known for being British. He wasn't known for anything crazy, just being a black British man. Junius was known for his very public beef and physical fight with fellow rapper 6ix9ine.

Lastly we have the stoners of the group, Michael and Jarad. Everyone in the group smoked but these two smoked the most. Micheal was known for looking like an albino lizard. Jarad was known for always being sad. He could literally have a girl throwing ass in his face and he would still be crying.

There was two people at the school who would secretly be friends with two of the people in the group. Those two guys were Diego Leanos and Taurus Barlett. They made sure absolutely no one knew they interacted with the popular kids.

Anyone who interacted with the popular kids immediately became one of the main topics of the school. For some people that's what they wanted and for others it was their worst nightmare. Some kids just wanted to do their schoolwork and not be the center of attention. That was the case for Diego and Taurus.

Everyone in the friend group raps and have their own styles. They will collab sometimes and do anything to get their name out there.

Each person in the group has feelings for someone. No one has told each other but one person did admit their feelings. Except the person they liked didn't feel the same.

Tione and Bashar.

Tione had feelings for Bashar for months before finally telling him. Except it didn't go as he hoped. Bashar told him that he didn't feel the same way and that Tione was just like a kid to him.

Tione has been trying to ignore him ever since but it was hard since they were in the same friend group.

It was now a few days before Valentine's Day and the friend group started telling others in the group that they trusted who they like.

Destin's pov

I was sitting down while talking to Kimetrius when I decided to finally tell someone about who I like. We were sitting outside in his car for lunch when I started talking about who I had feelings for.

"Hey Kim can I tell you something?"I randomly asked.

"Of course, what's up??"He asked me as he gave me all of his attention.

"But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, absolutely no one"I added.

"I promise I won't"He said.

"Okay"I said.

I took a deep breath and looked at Kim.

"I like Denzel"I said.

Kim looked at me as his mouth hung open.

"Denzel?! Like our friend Denzel?"He asked to help clarify his confusion.

"Yes"I said.

"Oh my god this is amazing. Do you think he likes you back?!"He asked, getting all excited.

"I'm not sure, I hope so"I said.

"I bet he does, like I mean why wouldn't he"Kim said smiling.

"Yeah"I said.

"Well can I be honest with you too?"He asked me.

"Of course!!"I said, giving him my attention.

"You know that boy Diego I talk to, like the one only you and Tione know I talk to?"He asked.

"Yeah, the short adorable kid"I said.

"Well I have feelings for him and I'm thinking about asking him out on Valentine's Day or something"He said.

I looked at him and smiled so big. I was proud that he finally found someone that makes him happy, had enough guts to tell me, and also maybe tell him.

"Yes you should!! Like take him out for dinner or something and ask him then!!"I said getting all excited.

"You think he would say yes?"He asked me.

"Why wouldn't he! I mean just the way he looks at you, that man is in love"I said.

"Maybe"Kim said as he looked out the window.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

"Oh fuck! we have class in 5 minuets"I said.

We grabbed our stuff and hopped out of the car. We ran into the school and to our classes as we laughed. I walked into chemistry and sat down next to Isaiah as I laughed.

"What the fuck is so funny?"He asked as he just stared at me.

"Absolutely nothing"I said as I laughed and looked at the teacher.

"Weirdo"Isaiah mumbled as he looked at the teacher too.

Jahseh's pov

Valentine's Day is in a few days and I don't even have a valentine. I mean I have feelings for Stokeley but there's no chance he likes me back. I decided to call Isaiah so we could complain.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on his contact. I called him and he answered almost immediately.

"What's up"He said.

"Dude Valentine's Day is in a few days and I'm lonely as fuck"I said.

"That's one way to start a conversation"He said.

"Also don't act like I don't know you like Stokeley"He added.

I let out a confused gasp and stared at my phone.

"Huh?"I said.

"Don't play dumb, you look at him like you want to fuck him"Isaiah said.

"What?! I do not"I exclaimed.

"Yes you do, and I know that cuz I look at Jahmier the same way"He said.

"HUH?!"I almost yelled at him.

"I said what I said"He said.

"You like Jahmier?!"I asked.

"Noooo"He said.

"Of course I like him you dumbass"He added.

"Really?!"I asked.

"Mhm, I'm waiting to see if he'll ask me out and if he don't before Valentine's Day then I will ask him out"He said.

"Ohhh okay I see you"I said, hyping him up.

"But you have to admit you like Stokeley, whether it's to me or to him"He said.

I took a deep breath and decided it was about time someone knew.

"Okay fine i like him and I have for a while now"I said.

"See, it wasn't that hard now was it?"He asked.

"Not really to be honest"I said.

"Exactly, now I'm going to go get high and eat"He said.

"Alright then"I said before hanging up.

Maybe I should tell Stokeley how I feel.

But what if he doesn't feel the same way and rejects me. I cant afford to lose him. He has been there for me since day one. I care too much about him.

I rolled over on my side and stared at my window. I felt my eyes get heavy as I thought about Stokeley. He was the last thing on my mind as I fell asleep.

Time skip to the next day

It was Thursday and Junius met up with Jarad at the mall. Their school got closed until Monday due to some water pipes exploding. They were sitting in the food court just chilling. They both had some smoothies and pizza they got from some of the food joints around them.

"So how do you feel about Valentine's Day coming up on Saturday?"Jarad asked.

"I don't really care, I mean I don't have a date or anything"Junius responded as he took a drink of his smoothie.

"But Valentine's Day is a day full of love, you should be excited"Jarad smiled.

"You should take your own advice, your sad ass will probably be crying all day"Junius said.

"Well not if Micheal asks me out"Jarad said before quickly covering his mouth.

"I didn't mean to say that"Jarad quickly said.

"Wait you like Michael?"Junius asked as him as he sat up in his chair.

"Yeah but I know he doesn't feel the same way"Jarad said getting all sad.

"Okay cut that sad shit out"Junius said.

"Just wait for him, I'm sure he feels the same"He added.

"Do you like anyone?"Jarad then asked Junius.

"Eh not really, well there's this one guy but that's not important"He said.

"WHO?!"Jarad shouted which got other peoples attention.

"Stop being so loud and he goes to our school"Junius said.

"Is he in our friend group?"Jarad asked and Junius nodded.

"Isaiah?"Jarad asked.

"He's cute but no"Junius said.

"Bashar?"Jarad asked.

"Fuck no"Junius said.

"Destin?"Jarad asked.

"No"Junius said.

"Man I don't know"Jarad said.

"Well then you won't find out cuz I'm not telling you"Junius responded.

"Marius"Jarad then said.

"What about him?"Junius asked.

"You like Marius"Jarad said.

Junius froze before slowly nodding his head.

"Oh my god you guys would be the best couple at the school, the two emo kids dating"Jarad said.

"We're not emo"Junius said.

"Is that all you have to say?"Jarad asked.

"Mhm"Junius said as he took another drink of his smoothie.

"Oh okay then"Jarad said before getting up to throw his trash away.

Tione's pov

"Okay so like what the fuck are you gonna do about Valentine's Day"Denzel asked me.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Well you know how you liked Bashar and all but he's dating Artist now"Denzel said.

"Which is funny because they wanted to kill each other like last month"Denzel added.

"I don't get how that bothers me tho"I said.

"You were just in love with Bashar like last month"Denzel said.

"I'm over him now"I said.

"I like someone else now"I added.

"WHO"Denzel yelled.

"First stop yelling, we're at an ice cream shop, and second he's not in our group"I said.

"Wait is it that one boy named after a zodiac sign you talk to?"Denzel asked.

"Yeah"I said quietly as I nodded.

"What's his name? Virgo? Leo? Scorpio?"Denzel started listing off random zocdiac signs.

"His name is Taurus"I corrected him.

"Out of zodiac signs his name is Taurus?"Denzel asked.

"At least it wasn't cancer, at least it wasn't fucking cancer"I said.

"You right you right"Denzel said.

"What about you, do you like anyone?"I asked.

"I mean there's Destin but I don't know"He said.

"Oh my god you guys would be so powerful together"I said.

"For real?"He asked.

"Yes!!"I said.

"Hmmm I don't know"He said.

"I don't care what you say, you guys would be powerful"I said.

Time skip to valentines day

third person

It was Valentine's Day and everyone was planning on admitting their feelings but didn't know their crushes felt the same. Some people had stuff planned days before and others didn't plan anything until today.

For some people they didn't plan on even admitted their feelings but decided they should. Others decided they couldn't hide their feelings any longer and needed to say something.

Denzel was one of those people who couldn't wait any longer to express his feelings. He called Destin and told him he was on his way to his house. Destin didn't really question it and said 'okay'.

Denzel soon showed up to Destin's house and knocked on his door. He had chick-fil-a nuggets in a heart shaped tin in one hand and flowers with blunts wrapped around them in the other hand. Destin opened the door and smiled really big. He got out of the way and let Denzel in the house.

Destin walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. Denzel followed and handed him the items.

"Wait these are for me?"He asked.

"Nooo they're for Casper, of course they're for you"Denzel laughed.

"Thank you, I didn't get you anything though"Destin said.

"You didn't have to, I got you this because I wanted to ask you a question"Denzel said.

"Like what?"Destin asked.

"I've liked you for a long time and kind of figures you felt the same way so I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?"Denzel said.

"Really?!"Destin asked.

"Mhm"Denzel mumbled.

"Yes!"Destin shouted as he jumped into Denzel's arms.

One couple got together but what about the others?

Third person pov still

Isaiah was on his way to this restaurant Jahmier told him to meet up at. Jahmier told Isaiah to dress kind of nice so he's wearing black jeans, a black hoodie, a gray flannel, and his white air forces.

Isaiah had just pulled into the outback parking lot and got out of his car. He walked up to the door and walked in. He walked up to the front desk and asked where Jahmier was.

"Is there someone named Jahmier here?"Isaiah asked.

"Yes, I'll take you to where he's seated"A waiter said.

He led Isaiah to Jahmier and then let the two boys be.

"You look good as hell"Jahmier said to Isaiah.

"Thank you, you do too"Isaiah smiled as he sat down.

Jahmier was cutting up the bread as their waiter walked up to them.

"My name is Tyler and I'll be your waiter for tonight, what can I get you guys to drink?"He asked.

"I'll have a water"Jahmier said.

"What about you?"Tyler said as he motioned to Isaiah.

"I'll have a water too"He said.

"Okay, I'll be right back with those"Tyler said before walking off.

"What are you going to get?"Jahmier asked.

"I'm thinking a steak, what about you"Isaiah said.

"I'm thinking the same thing"Jahmier said.

Tyler walked back and handed them their water. He then took their orders before walking off.

"Hey can I ask something?"Jahmier asked.

"Of course"Isaiah said.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"Jahmier asked.

"Yes!!"Isaiah smiled.

"Wait really?"Jahmier asked.

"Yes!"Isaiah smiled.

Third person pov still

Marius was sitting in the movie theater next to Junius while they waited for the movie to start. They were in the theatre waiting for their romance movie to start. I mean what would Valentine's Day be if you didn't watch a romance movie.

They were sitting hand in hand as they watched the previews. Marius then looks at Junius and waited for him to look back. Junius then looked back and gave him a weird look.

"What?"Junius asked.

Marius just looked at him before leaning in. Junius got the memo and leaned in too. They connected their lips and let go of each others hands. Marius placed one of his hands on Junius's face and the other on his thigh. Marius then pulled away and smiled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"Marius asked.

"Yes"Junius said as he laid his head on Marius's shoulder.

Another happy couple got together on 2/14.

Third person pov still

Jahseh was sitting on Stokeley lap as they made out. Jahseh rolled his hips as Stokeley guided him. Stokeley pulled away and started kissing down Jahseh's neck. Jahseh let out a gasp as his head flung back.

Let's see how they got into this situation.

The two boys were laying on Jahseh's couch as they watched the notebook. It was one of Jahseh's favorite movies no matter how crazy it sounds. Jahseh had his head on Stokeley's shoulder as Stokeley had his arms around Jah's waist.

The boys got closer and closer before they leaned in. Stokeley connected their lips and they started to slowly kiss. The kiss got heated and they got into the situation they were in.

They didn't admit their feelings but after they fuck they'll probably realize then.

Third person pov still

Jarad and Micheal were at the ice cream shop eating ice cream. Jarad had mint chocolate chip ice cream and Micheal got strawberry ice cream.

The two boys were just talking while they ate their ice cream. There were couples everywhere. Each way they turned they saw a couple sucking each other's faces off.

Jarad was eating his ice cream as Micheal started at him. Jarad looked up and gave him a weird look.

"What?"He asked as he ate his ice cream.

"You just look cute that's all"Micheal said as he smiled.

Jarad just continued to eat his ice cream.

"Hey baby?"Micheal said.

"Yes?"Jarad responded as his face got warm.

"Will you make it official and be mine?"Micheal asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"Jarad said as he started doing a little dance in his chair.

Micheal just laughed and smiled at him.

Third person pov still

Kimitrius and Diego were currently on a walk at the park. There were pretty lights everywhere that it up the paths. The two boys walked hand and hand.

They then walked to this table where fake candles were lit up and a basket of food was on the table. There was some sandwiches, other snacks, and wine.

"Wait what's all of this?"Diego asked.

"It's for you"Kim said.

"Wait why?"Diego asked.

"Because you deserve it now go sit down"Kim said.

Diego sat down and poured him and Kim a glass of wine.

"So what's all of this for? because there has to be a reason"Diego said.

"I wanted to ask you if we could take our friendship to the next level and become exclusive. Not dating exclusive yet but to where we can't date anyone else"Kim said.

"Yes! I was hoping you felt the same way and I wanted to ask you the same thing sometime"Diego said as he took a sip of his wine.

"Don't get too drunk to where you can't walk"Kim laughed.

"Oh shut up"Diego said as he took another drink.

Third person pov still

Tione was sitting in Taurus's car as they just drove around and listened to music. They decided to get their food from chick-fil-a to go .

"This food is so fucking good"Tione said before taking a bite of his chicken sandwich.

"Glad you like it"Taurus laughed as he pulled into a random parking lot.

Taurus grabbed his food out of the bag and started eating it.

"You are right, this shit is fucking good as hell"Taurus said.

"What do you think your friends are doing?"Taurus asked Tione.

"Honestly one of them is probably getting dicked down as he speak"Tione said bluntly.

"I got money on Isaiah"Taurus said.

"Nah i deff got money on Junius"Tione said.

"You think Junius is a bottom?! I cant imagine him taking dick"Taurus said.

"Okay let's stop talking about my friends taking dick, I'm getting horny"Tione laughed.

"You brought it up"Taurus laughed.

Tione and Taurus finished eating their food as music played in the background. As they finished eating "the take" by Brown and Tory Lanez started playing.

The boys were just looking out the window before Taurus turned to look at Tione. Tione soon looked at him and they made eye contact.

"You're pretty"Taurus said.

"What?"Tione asked.

"You're pretty I said"Taurus repeated himself.

"Oh thank you"Tione said shyly.

The song in the background with the eye contact created heavy sexual tension between the two. They started leaning in and eventually connected their lips. They started making out as Tione slowly got on Taurus's lap. Taurus pulled away and started to suck a few hickies on Tione's neck.

The two had a very heated make out session before going into the backseat and you can guess what happened next.

The whole friend group found love on the one day they all dreaded most.

A/N-I almost forgot to post this but enjoy . don't mind any mistakes cuz I edited this half asleep

word count-3588

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.7K 48
Yaoi oneShots
66.3K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
5.1K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism
1.9K 82 17
Jandy one shots Smut is 🌶 Fluff is 🥺 Angst is 💀 Same as the Londy one shots book I have