THE PATH OF LIFE || U. SASUKE

Από Rellashire

Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by... Περισσότερα

CHARACTER INFORMATION + DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 - I
CHAPTER 44 -II

CHAPTER 11

2.2K 54 12
Από Rellashire

Y/N POV

We were all waiting for our Jonin Sensei to arrive.

"Why our sensei is so damn late?!!" Naruto yelled

"Naruto stay still" Sakura said.

I noticed Naruto was putting an Eraser on the top of the door. He still never learns still pulling pranks as ever. As if a Jonin is going to fall for that. If they did, wouldn't they be just embarrassing themselves for being a jonin. I just shaked my head and closed my eyes waiting for Sensei to arrive.

To my surprise, Sasuke also joined the conversation "Hn. Our Sensei is a Jonin, an elite shinobi. You think he'd fall for that?"

After a few minutes, the door creaked open and my eyes opened to see who arrived and the eraser fell on him. Is he our sensei? And he fell for it? Is he a Jonin? Is he even reliable?

The man bent and picked up the Eraser and placed it on the table as Naruto was celebrating on how his prank worked and Sakura was defending herself that she tried to stop Naruto but he won't listen. 

The man then placed his hand on the chin and stated "Hmm... How can I say this..? You all are a bunch of idiots... Well meet me at the rooftop" And with that he poofed away. We all sweat dropped.

Two minutes later we all reached the rooftop and settled down with Naruto on the right with Sakura on his side and me next to Sakura with Sasuke on my other side. It was awkward. We did not even glance at each other. 

The man then voiced out with a closed eye smile "Ok, Lets begin with some introductions"

Sakura queried "What do you want to know" The man then replied "How about.....your dislikes. Dreams for the future, hobbies, stuffs like that" 

Huh why should I say something like that. Its ridiculous

Naruto then exclaimed "Hey, hey why don't you introduce yourself to us first?!!" Sakura added "Yeah, you look suspicious"  Well for once I do agree with them.

The masked man said with a bored expression "Ohh....Me? My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys my likes and dislikes, dreams for the future....? Hmm.. Well, I have a lot of hobbies...."

Everyone sweat dropped as Sakura muttered "All we learned was his name" "Now its your turn, from the right"

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

KAKASHI POV

"Me!! Me!! My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen!! What I even like is the restaurant Iruka sensei buys me. What I dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the cup ramen to cook. My dream is to surpass Hokage!! And then have all the people in the village acknowledge my existence" Naruto exclaimed. 

Does he think anything else other than Ramen

I then pointed at a girl with pink hair as she explained "I'm Haruno Sakura, the thing I like is.... Well...the person I like is....Umm...should I say my dream for the future?" She looks at Sasuke and I sigh. "And the thing I dislike is Naruto" and with that Naruto started crying.

Girls of this age are interested in love more than ninjutsu

I then point at a girl with raven hair and purple eyes who is looking at everyone with a bored expression "My name is Shirazaki Y/N" She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds as I gestured for her to continue.

She narrowed her amethyst eyes at me "I suppose that's all you need to know"

I sighed as I shook my head as Naruto shouted "Hey!!! Everyone knows that"

 Y/N glared at Naruto and grunted "My likes are my likes and my dislikes are my dislikes. And my hobbies... may be training" and she stopped as her purple eyes held a concealed rage "My dream is my dream.. not anyone's business"

'Ah so she is the last Shirazaki that I met 5 years ago. I hope she doesn't go to the path of darkness....even though I can see the darkness forging'

"And the last one" I called out to the raven hair kid "My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are tons of things I dislike but I don't really like anything. And...I don't want to use the word dream but...I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan and to kill a certain man" Sakura looks at Sasuke in awe and Naruto looked a little scared while Y/N looked at Sasuke with an unreadable expression.

'I knew it. Both of them are very different. Even if Y/N did not say her thoughts aloud, it's clear what she want. Those eyes. I still wonder why Katsumi and Itachi killed their clan.'

I then stated "We will start our duties tomorrow" As soon I said that Naruto got excited "First we are going to do something with just the five of us....A survival training"

Naruto looked puzzled "A survival training" Sakura said "We did enough training at the ninja academy" They really are a bunch of fools "I'm your opponent and this is not a normal training"

"Then what is it" Naruto questioned and I started laughing creepily. Sakura sweat dropped and asked "Hey, What's so funny, Sensei?" I then answered "No...Well...Its just that of the 28 graduates only 9 or 10 will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the academy. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%" 

I then started laughing again as Naruto yelled "What the hell!!? We worked so hard ...... then what was the point of graduating."

"Oh... that .. That's just to select that have the chance to become genin ...Anyway, tomorrow you will be graded on the training field. Bring all your Shinobi tools. Oh, and skip breakfast, you'll throw up.... The details can be read out in this printout. Don't be late tomorrow" I stated as I handed them the papers as all 4 of them held a determined face to pass. I smiled under my mask.

And with that everyone went in their direction.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

Y/N POV

The next day I walked through the streets of Konoha which was very quiet and peaceful. When I reached the training grounds I saw Sasuke who locked eyes with me. We just stared at each other until I realized how awkward the situation was and looked away as he did the same at the same time. I sat on a tree branch and waited for our sensei to arrive.

It has been 2 hours and Kakashi Sensei has still not reached. That's when I saw Sakura and Naruto have already reached. I might have zoned out.

"Hey guys, Good Morning!!" Kakashi Sensei poofed out of nowhere. "You are late" Naruto and Sakura shouted 

"Sorry about that, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way out" Kakashi sensei took out a clock and set it for noon and showed us 3 bells "Here are three bells. Your task is to take these from me before noon. Those who cannot get a bell by noon...get no lunch. I'll not only tie you to one of the stumps but I'll eat right in front of you"

Huh so that's why he told us not to eat breakfast. Damn I should have eaten it if I would have known. "You only need to get one bell. There are only 3, so one of you will definitely be tied to a stump. And the person who doesn't take the bell fails. So, atleast one of you will be sent back to the academy" Kakashi Sensei said. Everyone grew tense.

"You can even use your shurikens. You won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill" Kakashi Sensei stated. "But!! You will be in danger" Sakura exclaimed "Yeah, you are so slow you cant even dodge a black board eraser! We will kill you!!" Naruto added while laughing

"In the real world, those with no talent bark the loudest, well ignore Mr. Dead Last and start when I say....." Kakashi Sensei was interrupted by Naruto as he started attacking but only to pointed a kunai at his throat in a second. Everyone was shocked including me.

'Uh so this is a Jonin' I thought while smirking slightly. "Hehe, seems like I am beginning to like you guys.....Ok, lets get going, ready START!!!" Sensei announced as we scattered in different direction and with that I hid myself high in a tree.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

THIRD PERSON POV

'Good they have all hidden themselves well' Kakashi thought but were cut off by Naruto.

"Come and fight me! I said fight me!!" Naruto shouted at Kakashi.

"Umm, you are a little bit off..." Kakashi said with a sweat drop.

"Idiot" Y/N muttered under breath.

"What a total moron" Sasuke sighed.

"The only thing that is weird is your hair cut" Naruto shoutd whilst running at Kakashi.

"Shinobi fighting lesson 1 – Taijutsu. I'll teach you about it" Kakashi said reaching out to his weapon pouch which is tied around his waist.

And he took out a book and started reading it.

'I wonder if the book contains any Ninja techniques' Y/N cluelessly thought.

Naruto held a face of confusion as Kakashi questioned him "Whats wrong? Hurry and come at me." 

Naruto then frowned in confusion "But hey, hey?!! Why do you have a book?"

"Why? Well because I want to read what happens next. Don't worry about it. It won't make a difference against you guys" Kakashi answered still reading the book.

Naruto irked and got angry and started attacking Kakashi as the latter dodgd all the attacks still keeping his eyes on the book. Then kakashi disappeared and reappeared behind Naruto and lectured " A shinobi isn't suppose to get caught from behind, idiot"

'That hand sign! Is that the seal of the tiger' Sakura thought.

'Is he going to use that Jutsu on Naruto. He should run' Y/N thought.

'No way.. is that seal the fire...that bastard isn't going to run around?' Sasuke thought.

"Hidden leaf ancient taijutsu supreme technique – A 1000 years of death!!!!"Kakashi exclaimed.

Everbody sweat dropped.

"Hey, whats wrong if you don't get a bell before noon you won't get a lunch" Kakashi said to which Naruto grunted "I know, I know" Kakashi then mocked him "You sure are weak for someone who is going to surpass the Hokage".

"Damn! Damn!! I can still fight on an empty stomach. I was just a little careless that's all!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Ever hear carelessness can be you worst enemy" Kakashi stated.

Naruto then held a determined gaze and suddenly a bunch of Naruto came out charging at Kakashi.

'Impressive....isn't that a forbidden jutsu'  Y/N thought amazed.

'1,2...8? What's that jutsu? Sasuke thought.

'What? They aren't illusion' Sakura thought.

Then after a few minutes of Naruto trying to attack Kakashi with his clones as he snuck up behind him and held him in his place and Kakashi was suddenly replaced by Naruto who got punched.

'Huh!! What happened' Y/N thought.

Sasuke and Sakura were also confused. The plan was going perfectly. Then suddenly all the clones started arguing back and forth.

'That was Kawarimi no jutsu' Sasuke and Y/N thought (Kawarimi no jutsu – Body replacement jutsu).

Naruto then got tricked by a bell lying on the ground as he was now hanging by a rope.

'A trap obviously' Y/N thought as she threw a shuriken to cut off the rope. Kakashi looked around to see the direction but Y/N had already moved from there. 

'So someone is actually helping their teammate, but is too stubborn to show it' Kakashi thought as he looked at the direction where Y/N was.

'Even when playing with Naruto, he has no openings' Sasuke thought

'Now. He finally showed an opening' Sasuke threw shuriken which was replaced by a log

"He showed an opening on purpose. Pathetic, I fell for his trap!!" Sasuke said as jumped from tree to tree to hide again from his previous location.

"It will be difficult to get the bell unless I cooperate" Y/N muttered "But I would prefer to do it alone anyway...I don't need anyone's help"

"Are you sure you don't need help" Y/N's amethyst eye widened a bit as she moved away faster from the place after hearing Kakashi's voice. 

'I won't attack him now. It's not the right time. I will wait' Y/N thought as she found a new hiding place.

Sakura then started looking for Sasuke when she fell for Kakashi's Genjutsu where she saw Sasuke getting hurt and screamed as Y/N winced at the loud voice.

"I am not like the rest of them" stated Sasuke.

"Now let's see, one of the most powerful clans in our village, the Uchiha Clan... This should be interesting" Kakashi said

Sasuke threw a few shuriken at Kakashi trying to hit and kick him but all of them were blocked. "Such obvious attacks are pointless" Stated Kakashi. One of the shurikens cut the rope and activated a trap as knives came out at Kakashi but he moved out of the way in time. 

Sasuke then started attacking Kakashi head and forth. While Kakashi was distracted Sasuke reached out for the bells and touched one of the bells. Kakashi then jumped away as both of them landed on their feet.

'What a guy...I didn't have the time to read the book' Kakashi thought "Well I acknowledge that you are different from the other two" Kakashi praised Sasuke as Y/N watched amazed.

Sasuke then did hand signs "Goukakyuu no Jutsuu" 

Kakashi exclaimed "What??" As the fire disappeared Kakashi was nowhere to be seen as Sasuke looked left, right and above. 

Suddenly a voice called out "Below you" A hand grabbed Sasuke's leg and pulled him under the ground with his head visible.

"Now there is one more left, the other powerful clan in the Konoha, the Shirazaki Clan" Kakashi stated as he walked away from Sasuke.

Suddenly out of nowhere Kunai and Shuriken were thrown at Kakashi from all four direction. Y/N then appeared behind him kicked him to which he blocked. She landed a few feets away from him as she started throwing more kunai and shuriken at random direction.

"If you don't take this seriously, you will also not get any bells" Kakashi said as Y/N then muttered a countdown "5..4...3...2....1, Now" 

Y/N jumped really high as kunai started attacking Kakashi. The kunai were attached with a thread as Kakashi got trapped in the middle and Kakashi's hands and legs got wrapped rendering his movement. 

Then Y/N appeared behind him and tried to reach the bells and grabbed it but suddenly Kakashi broke through and the ground started shaking and she fell down leaving the bell in the air.

"Damn it, I was close" Y/N murmured to herself.

'Amazing' Kakashi thought

Then Y/N did hand signs and exclaimed "Wind Release- Callous Windstrom"

Kakashi was surprised "What? A B – rank Jutsu....."

'A genin shouldn't have enough Chakra to be able to use that Jutsu' Kakashi thought stunned.

But as the smoke disappeared Y/N looked around to find Kakashi unharmed and surprised when she saw the same thread she used wrapped around her legs as she fell down.

"Hmm.... You were a good challenge" Kakashi said as Y/N took a kunai to cut of the threads around her leg.

'Wow' Sakura thought as she stared at Y/N who looked blankly at the kunai she held.

'Hn, Good. She has gotten stronger' Sasuke thought looking at Y/N amazed.

'Damn it, I am very low on chakra....that jutsu took a lot of toll on me... yet I still failed' Y/N thought bitterly.

So two bright people and two with darkness. Maybe they can contrast each other. Kakashi thought amused and jokingly not aware that might become true in the future

Kakashi sighed. It was never their fault to begin with. They did not willingly brought darkness to their heart. After seeing everyone get killed and being the last survivor sucks and it twists your heart in a different way.

Kakashi knew from the fight their behaviour. He had already lost hope in this team but deep down he thinks that he should give them the chance

Kakashi knew that because he lost his comrades too but those two lost far more than that. If anyone should understand them. It should be him. Even if not fully but little by little.

Suddenly the bell rang which marked the end of the test.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Come To Me Από a.m

Ρομαντική

11K 778 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
6.4K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
307K 10.5K 118
Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twin Sakura? Let's join y/n in her adventur...
268K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...