Dangerous Obsession [𝐎𝐍 𝐇...

By euphoric-x

After one year of trying to catch his attention, she managed to gain the popularity by a group of wealthy gir... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N

T H R E E

2.4K 75 77
By euphoric-x

"I never thought Skyla could be this fun." Jennifer comments. Places her fist on the table when I prepare to take the shot. 

"It's Stephanie." I sigh. 

We were doing shots this time. The little glasses laid out in front of me. 

"Go!" The guy yells. That's all it takes. 

I chug down as much as I could. 

Maybe I didn't win but it felt amazing. 

The girl I competed against holds her hands up high. Eyebrows raised and eyes widened. She hits her palms against a guy holding his up to meet hers. 

"Hey Sage," Martha calls. I don't bother to correct.

"Try these." She tosses a little packet to me. 

"What is it?" I queried. Holding the plastic up to the light to get a brighter view. 

Four white pills in a clear plastic sachet.  

"That doesn't matter." She answers. Shrugging slightly. 

"What's it do?" I slurred. Slumping down on the couch behind me. 

"It makes you feel good." Jennifer responds. Takes a sip from her cup. "You only have to take one." 

"Or two if you really want that shit to work." Martha adds. Smirking as she leans her elbow on the couch headrest. 

Mindy leans forward on the counter, "or you could have them all. I took about six before I got here." 

"Yeah," Jennifer chuckles, "and look where that got you." 

"What?" Mindy argues. "I look fine." 

I nodded. Wrapping my fingers around the cup they gave me. I think it was vodka. Judging by the scent of it. 

I tilted the packet on my palm. Letting all four drop onto my skin. I raise my hand to my mouth. Throw them to the back of my tongue.

I flush it down with the liquid. Resting my head back when I felt them drag down my throat. 

"Impressive," Martha frowns. The breeze that blew in works in her favor when it sways her hair.

"When I was fifteen I couldn't even swallow one pill." Mindy simpered. Gently pats my knee. 

I press my lips together. Stretch them into a tight smile. 

Pills aren't exactly new to me.

Two minutes pass. I had to remove my heels. My legs were shaky and my body felt weak.

I was probably going to pass out anytime soon. My blurry vision gave me that idea. 

Yet I'm back in the kitchen. Consuming another drink. 

I think it was my twentieth for the night. I wasn't keeping count. 

"Fuck," I whisper. Uncontrollable laughter rolling off my tongue. 

Sprawled out on the couch. A lazily grin spreading my lips. 

We were in another room upstairs. The door shut which meant the music fades out in the distance. 

Seated around the room in a broken circle. The usual group I join with a few new girls and guys. 

They were just as drunk as I was so my actions didn't faze them. They were passing a blunt around the room but that's where I drew the line. I don't think I was ready for that yet. 

"We should play truth or dare," one of the guys suggested. 

"As long as Sierra joins." Martha adds 

I raise my hand. My eyes still closed. 

"It's Stephanie." 

At this point the voices were muffled. My mind was blurry and when I open my eyes my surroundings spin. 

I brought the bottle to my lips. Taking another gulp. 

At this stage I settled for the bottle instead. 

"Alright then, it's only fair if we let the youngest go first." Sally suggests. Lighting the cigarette between her lips. 

"Yeah okay," Jennifer agrees. "Siya, truth or dare?" 

"Truth." I breathe out. 

"Okay...are you still a virgin?" 

It takes a second for my mind to process her question. I find myself answering before I could think it through. 

"No." I lied. 

"You realize that actually makes you a slut?" 

That voice. 

I know that voice. 

My eyes shoot open. The couch I'm on is right next to the door. And he's standing right there. 

I cough awkwardly. Lift myself upright till the cushion beside me is free. 

I stare at the ground. Suddenly feeling sober.

He takes a seat next to me. On the left side of the couch. No barrier between us. Just one couch. 

He's closer to his friends. I'm closer to the door. 

His legs spread when he sits. The position I somehow find attractive about guys. 

Especially him. 

My skin heats up. 

I smell his cologne. 

They hand him a blunt as well. It doesn't take him long to ignite it. 

The sensation falls down on me. I rest my head back when my mind swirls into dizziness.

I've heard him speak before. 

Many times. 

I obsess over his voice every time. 

But he's never spoken to me. 

"So you've actually fucked someone before?" Martha inquires. Amusement dripping off her tone. 

I gulp. Open my eyes to stare at the ceiling. 

"Yes." I mumble.

"Whore." He remarks. I shut my eyes again. 

"Tristan." Mindy smiles softly at him. 

"Damn, whipped and she ain't even yours yet." The guy beside Mindy comments. It somehow brings laughter to the rest. Even to me. 

It doesn't bother him. He simply rests his head back. A puff of smoke squeezes through his lips. 

"Stacy, your teeth are crooked." Jennifer points out. They laugh, yes. But it's supposed to be a harmless joke. 

I slowly shut my lips. Letting the smile remain.

I always thought they were good enough to be classed as straight. 

But crooked? 

"But I had braces at some stage..." I chuckle. Still keeping my lips shut. 

"Clearly it didn't work." She retorts. Laughs some more. 

"Oh my god. I didn't know." I laugh quietly. Lower my gaze to my lap. 

I must look terrible when I smile then. 

"That's so mean." Mindy joins. Snickers a little. "We all have crooked teeth." 

"Except Tristan." Sally adds and they all agree. It still doesn't faze him. 

He does have straight teeth. 

It means a gorgeous smile. 

I pull out my phone. My eyes widen at the time. 

1:00 am already. 

Two missed calls from my mother. 

Three missed calls from my father and a message that asks where the fuck I am. 

"Okay...I...I gotta go." I attempt to the stand. Pause for a moment when my vision fades. 

"Tristan...you're the only one who can drive like this. You should take her home." Martha suggests. 

That can't happen. 

No way that can happen. 

I stare at my phone. My heartbeat increases. 

"What? No." He replies and I find that acceptable. 

"I'll just Uber." I swallow. Grab my heels and lazily wave to Mindy before I leave. 

My steps are sluggish. I can't find the right options on my phone. 

I squint my eyes. Alt in my tracks for a moment. 

The more I look down the more I feel like throwing up. 

I gasp when fingers latch around my wrist. I almost drop my phone as he forces me to step with him. 

Why does he have to walk so fast. 

My heels dangle off the same hand as my phone. I realize who the person is and I don't think I can do this. 

If he doesn't want to take me home they shouldn't force him.

Nevertheless, I allow him to. Not a single word against it simply because I can't form any. 

He's touching me. 

Oh my god. His hand. On my skin. 

Maybe the grip causes my wrist to ache from the tightness but he's touching me. 

He opens his car door. Practically shoves me inside by just my arm. 

"Doors remains locked. If you attempt to jump out of this car I will run over you till you're dead." He states. Raises an eyebrow at me. "No sticking your head out the window. If you want to be a dog you do it in your own time." 

I'm guessing I'm not the first drunken girl he's driving home. 

I chuckle softly. Bite my lower lip. "My burps taste like strawberries." 

He scowls at me. Shuts the door and makes his way to the drivers side. I reach over to his door before he gets in. Attempt to unlock it when I realize it isn't manual locks. 

Thankfully he didn't see that. 

I ended up typing my address in on my phone and handing it to him. 

If I gave directions by myself I knew I'd mess up and I don't want to agitate him. 

"Hold on..." I mutter when he turns into the street. 

My parents are waiting for me. I know they're in that living room waiting for me to step in. 

I can't risk them seeing a guy dropping me off. 

"You can stop...here." Four houses away from my father's. They couldn't possibly see. Unless they're standing outside but they won't go as far as that. 

"That's where you live?" He points to the house beside me. All the lights are off. 

"No." I answer truthfully. Quickly strapping my heels back on. "It's the gray one. But my father doesn't like me near...boys." 

If I was sober I'd be out already. 

There's no point in dragging since I'm already in trouble but I try to stall it where I can. 

"He doesn't like you near boys?" He chuckles. 

It's a dry one. Humorless. 

I don't blame him. 

"Yes." I sigh. Slipping my phone into my bag. 

"So he allows you dress like a hooker and expects guys to just...stay away?" 

My eyes widened. I laugh softly and let my gaze reach his. "A hooker? Isn't that a bit far fetched?" 

He doesn't respond. Just stares at me with narrowed eyes. 

"Does he think you're dressing like that for girls or is he just stupid?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 228 10
After Kiera moved across the country with her dad to their new home, she expected a fresh start from her past. This included being low on the radar o...
15K 252 49
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
27.4K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...