Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Talent Time

1K 22 20
By blaszczu2500

It was another sunny day in Japan and the student of 3-E made sure to use the good weather the best way they could. The students from the said class were gathered on the sports field as they were in the middle of another P.E Class with Karasuma, each one of them was wielding their own Anti-Sensei knife. The students were standing in pairs, sparring with each other.

Y/N dodged a strike from Sugino as he happened to be paired with him for this class. He responded to her strike by swinging his knife at him as Sugino quickly noticed his stike blocked it with his own blade. The two of them exchanged a brief smirks, before swinging their knives at each other in the exact same time which ended with their knives colliding.

His knife skills might have still been far from perfect, but he had improved compared to his skills a few months ago. He still had a long way to go if he wanted ever to get close to the people such as Karma who was among the most skilled in the E Class in terms of using knife, though. At least his shooting skills were still one of the best in the class, with Chiba and Rinka being the only ones better than him in this area.

Karasuma watched his students spar with each other with his arms crossed from the spot which was giving him a good look at all of them, watching his students from this spot with a stern expression on his face and correcting them whenever one of his students did a mistake.

"Don't look away!" He shouted to his students, "Predict your target's moves! If you can do that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes!"

It had been four months since the students from the E Class had begun their assassination training under his guidance and more and more students from the said class were showing promise

Isogai and Maheara were one of the best examples of it from their class. The two of them had great reflexes and when they worked together as a pair their knives hit the mark more often now.

Karma was another example of t. At the first glance the red haired delinquent seemed to be lazy laid back type of person but he always proved it to be wrong during the training. The government agent didn't even want to mention the great eagerness for mischief in Karma's eyes.

There were some examples among the girls from this class as well. Because of her gymnastics background, Okano had unpredictable movement and Kataoka's reach and physical perfomance rivaled the boys.

He smiled slightly when the thought regarding how much students had improved flew through his mind. The five students that he had just mentioned will definitely make exceptional attackers. The classmates of the said five still had a long way to go in their training, but they had come a lot further than he had hoped. His students were definitely doing not a bad job, considering they had just trained for four months.

He was brought out his thoughts once he felt a very cold hill race down his spine, feeling a dangerous presence approaching him from behind. He stiffened as this unknown presence made him feel like something, like a snake slowly was wrapping itself around his neck, with no way of escaping it. He did the only thing that came into his mind at the moment to escape this situation.

He elbowed his right hand back and knocked whoever had just attacked him from him away from him. The unknown person landed on the ground, letting out, "Ow." upon the impact.

Karasuma looked at the person he had just knocked down and saw Nagisa. The blue haired boy sat up on the ground, rubbing his neck as Karasuma quickly went over to his side after realizing his mistake, "Sorry! I put a little too much force into my block there."

Nagisa offered his teacher a smile to assure him that there was nothing wrong with him, "Oh, I'm fine."

"Dummy! You have to keep an eye on him!" Sugino said as he and Y/N approached Nagisa and Karasuma.

"We don't want you getting hurt during our training." Y/N added as he held his hand out to Nagisa. Nagisa grabbed it and brought himself back to his feet, offering his friends a sheepish smile.

Karasuma stared at Nagisa as he couldn't help but think about what had just happened between him and Nagisa. What was the strange presence that he felt when Nagisa approached him. Was it just his imagination?

The bell had rung shorty after, signalling the end of the class. Karasuma brought himself out his thoughts relating Nagisa and began walking away from his students towards the school building. His students stopped what they were doing upon hearing the bell ringing and gathered around each other, watching him walk away from them.

"Man, I can' hit him!" Kimura exclaimed, his hands behind his head.

"He has, like, zero chinks." Okajima stated, watching his teacher leave with his classmates.

"Sensei!" Kurahashi called out for Karasuma as she approached him, making him glance at her, "Come out for snacks with us after class!"

Karasuma looked ahead of him again and responded to her invitation, "I appreciate the invite, but I still have work to do."

"No chinks in his private life either." Mimura stated.

Y/N rubbed the back of his head, "I don't think he even had a day off since he became our teacher."

"It's more like there's a wall between him and us." Okano commented.

"He takes good care of us and all." Kurahashi said in a saddened manner, watching her teacher walk up the stony stairs, "But is that only because he 'has' to?"

"Yo!" A familiar voice rang through Karasuma's ears once he reached the top of the stairs. He looked towards the source of the voice and saw a man who was carrying a lot of bags, "Karasuma!"

"Takaoka?" Karasuma asked in suprise after setting his gaze on Takaoka as hadn't seen this man in a while.

The man who Karasuma knew as Takaoka walked past him and came down the steps to the sports field, earning a few suprised whispers from the students, "Hey! I'm Akira Takaoka and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today. Nice to meet you, E-Class!"

----

Takaoka reached into his bag shorty after introducing himself to the students and pulled out a blanket. He put it down on the ground and reached into his bag again, this time pulling out a lot of sweets. He had pulled out so many of those from his bags that Y/N began to wonder if he had robbed a supermarket before coming here. He placed all of the sweets he had brought with him on the blanket, allowing the students to take a good look at them and needless to say, they were more than happy to see them.

"Are you sure?" Isogai asked Takaoka in suprise as his classmates voiced their amazement caused by Takaoka buying so expensive sweets for them, "They look expensive."

"Go on, eat up!" Takaoka proudly declared as he threw his arms into the air, "I emptied up my wallet for this, so don't hold back!"

"You sure know your brand name sweets," Okano commented.

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar..." Takaoka paused for a second and stuck out his tongue, before exclaiming dramatically, "It's love!"

"So cute for such a big man." Maehara stated.

"So, will you be taking over Phys Ed tomorrow?" Nagisa asked.

Takaoka looked over his shoulder at Nagisa and smiled widely, "Yep! Orders from headquarters. Gotta lessen Karasuma's load, so..."

His explanation was cut off by the sounds of someone shivering in pure delight. Everyone turned to the source of it and saw a drooling and blushing pink headed Koro-sensei who was looking at the sweets on display like he was seconds away from using his speed to eat all of them in mere seconds, making Nakamura who was sitting in front of him look at him in disgust, while protecting the sweet she was holding from his droll.

"Oh, you must me Koro-sensei. Help yourself!" Takaoka smiled at the octopus as Koro-sensei continued to droll, "We'll still end up killing you, though."

"For colleagues, you and Karasuma sensei are like day and night." Kimura stated as Takaoka laughed at his own words.

Hara stated as she added, "You're like a neighbourhood dad!"

"Dad! I like that!" Takaoka's smile grew wider as he swung his arms around Nakamura and Kouki, "We're in the same class, so that makes us a family, right?"

Y/N didn't know why, but something unsettled him about the smile that grew on Takaoka's face when compared being in the same class to being a family. He shrugged it off, though, considering it to be nothing important.

Karma noticed it and asked him, "You alright?"

"Yeah." Y/N responded, "I just lost myself in my thoughts."

"What do you think about him?" Karma wondered what Y/N thought about Takaoka as Takaoka freed Nakamura and Kouki from his grasp, allowing the two students to continue feasting on their snacks.

"He seems nice." Y/N voiced his thoughts about Takaoka, "It was nice of him to bring us all of those expensive sweets."

"Feels more like a bribery if you ask me." Karma voiced his opinion about Takaoka right after listening to what Y/N had to say about him.

Y/N titled his head to look at Karma, "Hm?"

"I wouldn't be suspicious of him if he brought us a few normal sweets." Karma began his explanation to why he wasn't as enthusiastic about Takaoka like the rest of his class, "But buying a bunch of expensive cakes and sweets for us, even though we didn't met him until now feels more like bribery to me."

Y/N remained silent as he decided to not answer to Karma's words until he would have a proper answer to it. Now that he thought about the points Karma had brought up to him, it did seemed weird for Takaoka to buy them all of those expensive sweets, despise not meeting them until now. It was when the words about Takaoka saying about them being a family flew through his mind. It felt to Y/N as if he was pushing his way in.

He was forced out his thoughts by Takaoka who called out to him and Karma, "Why are you two just standing here? Come here and help yourself! Don't be afraid! There's enough for everyone!"

Not knowing what to think of Takaoka, Y/N slowly approached his classmates and sat down on the blanket, before helping himself with one of the cakes from Takaoka. He didn't get to enjoy it, even though it was delicious as he was left to wonder about Karma's words about Takaoka.

------

It was the next day and the time for another P.E class, that this time would be led by Takaoka had come. The students were all lined up together on the sports fields, waiting to see what activities Takaoka had planned for todays class.

"Great!" Takaoka exclaimed, standing in front of the students, "The gang's all here! Now, things could start getting a little though, but I have more delicious treats for you when it's all over!"

Y/N placed his hand on his chin in thought and pretended to rub it to not raise any suspicions towards himself as Karma's words about Takaoka attempting to bribe them by buying them expensive sweets flew through his mind again. Perharps Karma was right to be wary about him.

"And you're sure you're not saying that because 'you' want to eat them?" Nakamura commented in a joking manner.

Takaoka smiled and rubbed his belly, "Gotta keep my figure."

The entire class laughed at his words. Y/N's laugh was forced, though which went unnoticed by the people around him.

----

Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were in the staffroom. Karasuma was browsing the internet on his laptop, looking for any information he could find about Takaoka as Bitch-sensei was looking through the window at the sports field, watching how the students were having fun with their new teacher. She turned away from the window and made her way to Karasuma, intending to ask him about Takaoka.

"You're fine with this?" She asked him, her arms crossed, "He comes across as awfully forced. Even Karma can tell as he's not here today and I saw Y/N giving him strange looks when I looked through the window as if he started to notice this as well."

"We were in the airborne brigade together." Karasuma began his explanation, his eyes glued to his laptop, "I understand that he's a far better instructor than I." He browsed through Takaoka's documents as he continued, "He's got a good grasp on his student's heart. That ought to go far in training."

He clicked on a photograph of the four soldiers-in-training and Takaoka who happened to be their instructor. The four soldiers-in-training were smilling as Takaoka stood in the middle of the group, his arms wrapped around the two nearest soldiers. The soldiers were shirtless and their hands were bound together behind their backs. Takaoka had the biggest and brightest smile out of all the people in the picture as the soldiers were definitely forcing their smiles.

"Maybe I was going about this the wrong way." Karasuma stated, "Rather than drawing a line and connecting to them as a professional, perhaps this method of relating to them as family would..."

His words died in his throat when he clicked on another photograph of Takaoka and the four soldiers-in-training. His eyes widened as soon as he set his eyes on it. This photograph was showing him the state of the backs of the four young soldiers. Their backs were filled all kinds of injures that they had received from their instructor, such as cuts and bruises and their hands tied with a rope by their wrists.

---

"Now along with your new training regimen comes a new schedule!"

Y/N set his eyes on the paper he had received from Takaoka when those words left Takaoka's mouth. His eyes widened in suprise when he read the schedule Takaoka had come up with for him and his classmates. His classmates were suprised by Takaoka's new schedule as much as he was and some of them voiced their suprise.

"No way!"

"Ten periods?!"

"Training until nine at night?"

"Excuse me." Y/N exclaimed as he shifted his gaze from the paper to Takaoka, earning Takaoka's attention, "Was our new schedule printed wrong by any chance, because it says we will have one class until nine at night for the entire."

"It is not a mistake." Takaoka confirmed as he started to make his way to Y/N with a creepy smile on his face, making the exchange student feel as if he made a terrible mistake by asking him this question, "Following this curriculum will boost your abilities by leaps and bounds."

"Hey, wait a minute, this is impossible!" Maehara screamed as he got in between Y/N and Takaoka. He looked up at Takaoka, showing off the new schedule to him, "With so little time for learning, our grades will plummet! And what about our free time? We can't do th..."

Maehara's words died in his throat when Takaoka placed his hand on top of his head. Maehara didn't even got the chance to react to it as Takaoka flung his knee into his torso, causing Maehara to cough out some spit as he gasped for breath.

"We 'can't' nothing. We 'will'." Takaoka still had a huge smile on his face, despise what he had just done, as Maehara collapsed on the ground.

Maehara looked up at him, clutching his stomach with his hands as he struggled to catch a breath, his expression telling, "Get away from him."

The exchange student immediately saw the look Maehara was giving him and knew it was his classmate was giving him a warning signal. He took one step backwards and was about to back away from Takaoka in fear of receiving the same treatment from him as Maehara did, but it was too late as Takaoka already put his hands on his shoulders.

Y/N gasped once Takaoka's knee collided with his chest, feeling how the entire air just left his hungs. Takaoka removed his hands from his shoulders and stepped away, allowing Y/N to fall on the ground. The exchange student clutched his stomach with his right hand, his gaze on the ground, as he struggled to catch a breath, just like Maehara.

"This is for asking unnecessary questions to your dad and for daring to think he made a mistake." Takaoka said to the exchange student as he looked down at him and Maehara, his smile not leaving his face not even for a second, "You shouldn't be thinkin your dad is capable of making a mistake. Your dad is never wrong about anything."

"Karma was right about him..." Y/N thought to himself, clutching his chest in pain as his and Maehara's classmates watched everything in fear.

Takaoka shifted his gaze from Y/N and Maehara to the rest of the students, "It's like I said; we're family. And I'm the dad. Show me a family that doesn't do as a dad says." He threw his arms into the air, his smile becoming more sinister, "If you want to sit out, sit out. I'll use my authority to bring in new students to replace you." He looked down at them, "But I don't want to do that. After all, you're my precious family. A father doesn't want to lose a single of his children."

He stepped forward, walking past the two students who were slowly recovering from his punishment and started walking the students who refused to look at him out of fear.

"Let's save the world together, kids, as a family!" He declared, wrapping his arms around Kouki and Kanzaki, making them flinch and gasp in fear, "Well? You're coming along with your daddy, right?"

Kanzaki turned around to look at him, trying to gather the courage to answer to his question, "W-well... I... um..." She closed her eyes and smiled at him politely once she gathered the courage, "I don't want to. I'd rather to have Karasuma-sensei's class."

Takaoka licked his upper lip and swung his hand at Kanzaki, slappin her in the cheek. The force of his slap was so big that it sent her flying away from him. Her classmates called out her name in worry as Kanzaki landed on the ground about a meter or two away from Takaoka, Nagisa, Sugino and Kayano gathering around her in worry.

"Seems like you still don't understand. The only answer here is 'yes'." Takaoka said with a crazed look in his eyes as he clenched his hand into a fist and started swinging it around, "If that's a problem, we can talk it out with our fists. That's one of your old dad's specialities."

"Takaoka, stop!" Karasuma's voice came from the other side of the sports field as Takaoka stopped what he was doing upon hearing this voice. Karasuma ran down the stairs and made his way to Kanzaki and knelt down next to her, checking on her, "Are you alright? Does your neck hurt?"

Kanzaki looked up at him and replied, "I'm okay."

Karasuma shifted his gaze from her to Maehara after hearing her answer, "What about you Maehara?"

Maehara held his stomach in pain as he looked over his shoulder to look at Karasuma, with Okano, Isogai and Rinka checking on him, "Y-yeah, fine."

"What about you, Y/N?" Karasuma asked as he looked at the exchange student.

"I-I'll be fine." Y/N held up a thumbs up to Karasuma while using his other hand to hold his stomach in pain, with Okuda, Nakamura and Sugaya checking on him.

"I'm going easy on them, Karasuma," Takaoka explained, seeing nothing wrong with what was he doing as he held his fist up, "After all, they're my family."

"No." A red blazing tentacle was placed on Takaoka's shoulder as Koro-sensei's voice rang through his ears. He glanced over his shoulder and saw an angered red faced Koro-sensei standing behind his. His eyes were shining in bright red and his face had darkened as he waved his tentacles around him, "They're not your family. They're my students. Just what have you been up to while my back was turned?"

Takaoka was not touched by Koro-sensei's angered expression in the slighest as he simply pushed the tentacles off his shoulder and turned around to face him, "Got a problem monster?" A crazed look spread over his face, "Phys Ed is my class to run and these fall well within the bounds of education. I don't have much time to train up assassins to kill you, of course, I need to be rough on them. And so what if I am? Just because your views of education differ is that any reason to attack a man who never did you any harm."

His words and him using Koro-sensei's principles against him only angered Koro-sensei more as more veins kept popping out of his head.

-----

In the end Koro-sensei was forced to allow Takaoka to teach his students with his own methods, no matter how brutal and harmful they were, having no other choice in this situation. The students were in the middle of an exercise Takaoka had ordered them to do which was doing 300 squats. Some of them were nearing their limit and felt like their legs were going to give up at any moment, but did nothing out of fear of receiving a punishment from Takaoka.

"He'll wind up crushing those students." Koro-sensei said to Karasuma as he and Karasuma watched together how their students were trained by Takaoka from the steps. Bitch-sensei stood behind him, watching it as well, "It looks all wrong to me but he has his own idea about education... That's why Karasuma-sensei, as a fellow Phys Ed teacher, I'd like you to shut him down."

Karasuma looked down, his hands clasped together as he left himself deep in his thoughts, feeling like there was nothing he could do, "Me? Shut him down?"

Takaoka smirked as he glanced over his shoulder at Karasuma, thinking to himself happily, "It must really grind your gears, Karasuma, me stealing away your students like this. You were the best in our brigade, never paying any heed to what I could do. And now I've snatched your ultimate chance at promotion. Let half these students be crushed to smithereens. If I train the rest into fierce assassins and kill that octopus, I'll be the hero-training hero and you'll be at my beck and call!"

"This isn't funny..." Sugaya whispered as he struggled to keep himself on his feet.

"Three hundred squats? We'll die!" Okajima whispered, taking one deep breath after another.

Y/N just quietly hummed in agreement, feeling like his lungs were seconds away from hopping out of his chest. He slowed down his squat speed in order to stop himself from collapsing on the ground out of exhaustion. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw how Kurahashi stopped doing squats as she had reached her limit. His eyes widened in worry for his classmate.

"Karasuma-sensei..." She whispered, but it unfortunely was loud enough for Takaoka to hear. He appeared in front of her in the blink of an eye.

"Hey, now." Takaoka cracked his knuckles as Kurahashi looked up at him in fear, the others stopping what they were doing, "Karasuma is not part of our family. Punishment time." His eyes were filled with nothing but madness as he swung his fist at Kurahashi. The girl flinched, bracing herself for the punch, "This is what happens to the kids who don't rely on their dad alone!"

He was fortunely stopped from punching Kurahashi by Karasuma grabbed his arm, "That's enough. If you want to get violent, get violent with me."

Takaoka smiled, looking at Karasuma, "I figured it was about time for you to stick your nose in, Karasuma" He straightened up as thought to himself, "And about time for me to go 'there'." He turned around to look at Karasuma and spoke up to him again, "Like I said; this isn't violence, this is education. I don't want to engage you through violence. And if we do so, it will be as teachers. Choose the best of your students you've trained, Karasuma."

Karasuma groaned mentally as Takaoka walked past him. Takaoka made his way to his bag and knelt down in front of it. He unzipped it and reached into it, beginning to search for something in it.

"They can fight me and if their knife so much as touches me, I'll concede that your education is better than mine and take my leave." He explained as he pulled out an Anti-sensei knife from his bag, "But." He jiggled it in the air before tossing it aside, "We won't be using these old things."

He pulled out another thing from his bag before anyone could say something and stabbed the Anti-sensei knife on the ground with it. The students gasped from either shock or fear or perharps even both once they saw what it was. It was an actual knife. A crazy look formed in Takaoka's eyes once his knife collided with the Anti-sensei knife on the ground.

Insanity was practically dripping from his voice as he spoke, madness filling his eyes, "No, you'll be killing me... and that means, you'll need the real thing."

"A real knife?" Karasuma whispered to himself, not liking this, not one bit. He had only taught those kids how to use fake knives, not the real ones, "Enough! They're neither trained nor prepared to kill a human!"

"Relax." Takaoka said as he got up from his crouching position, "And I'm barehanded! What more of a handicap do you want?"

He smiled and licked his upper lip when he recalled using a certan trick in the army. He remembered how he once beat down a recruit who was holding a knife for the first time in their lives when he was completely unharmed. It showed the other recruits how much he outranked them and caused them to become utterly devote to him.

"Well, Karasuma. Pick one up." He said as he threw his knife towards Karasuma. The knife landed before Karasuma's feet, sticking into the ground as Karasuma glanced down at it, "It's that or obey me unconditionally."

"I still don't know." Karasuma thought to himself, looking down at the knife in front of him, "Do we really not need his no-mercy approach when training assassins to save the world?"

He reached his right hand down and picked up the knife from the ground. He turned around to look at his students, allowing himself to take a good look at each one of them. They were scared. All of them. He couldn't blame them for it, though. He stopped eyeing them once he set his gaze on a certain blue haired boy. He walked over to the boy and held the knife out to him.

"Nagisa, will you do it?" He asked as Nagisa looked up at him in suprise.

"As someone charged with an assassination mission to save the Earth, I consider you all fellow professionals." He began as some of his students voiced their suprise to him choosing Nagisa out of all of them, "And as such, the very least compensation you deserve is the guarantee of a normal-junior high life. So there's no need to force yourself to take this knife. I'll make every effort to have Takaoka continue to provide you what you're owed."

An unreadable expression formed on Nagisa's facial features as started to think if he should accept the knife or not, "I like this man's eyes. None of my family members would look me in the eye like this. There must be a lot they're keeping from us. I don't know why he chose me. But If he's the one handing me the knife, I know I can trust him. I can't forgive what happened to Kanzaki, Y/N and Maehara."

He put his hand on the handle of the knife when he made his decision. He took the knife from Karasuma and brought it closer to himself. He looked at his own reflection on it and declared, "I'll do it."

He put the shiny part of the knife between his lips and began stretching himself, preparing himself to go against Takaoka.

"Your eyes must be going bad, Karasuma." Takaoka mocked Karasuma for choosing Nagisa.

"What the hell does he think he's done, pitching Nagisa?" Bitch-sensei whispered as she and Koro-sensei watched everything from the stairs, standing beside Koro-sensei.

"Just watch. You'll see." Koro-sensei replied as if he knew what was going to happen as Karasuma whispered something into Nagisa's ear.

"You think Nagisa's knife will hit?" Sugaya asked.

"No way." Kimura stated, "A real knife against a pro."

Y/N said nothing as he watched Nagisa with a worried look on his face, obviously worried for the first friend he made in Japan after coming to this country. He will trust Karasuma's judgement, though. After all, Karasuma was the one who trained them all of them for the past few months. He must have had a good reason to why he picked Nagisa to do this, right?

Takaoka put his jacket away and took the fighting stance, "Bring it on!"

Nagisa slightly tensed up, holding the knife in front of him, preparing himself to take out Takaoka.

Takaoka smiled widely, seeing this a nothing but a public execution when he imagined himself tormenting Nagisa after dodging all of his attacks. Once this will happen, the other studens will be afraid of him to the point where they will always obey him and his way of teaching.

"Now listen, for Takaoka, this is combat meant to serve as a warning. But for you, it's an assassination. You don't need to show your strength. Just make contact once. One time and you'll win." Karasuma's words flew through Nagisa's head as he continued to prepare himself to go against Takaoka.

Takaoka licked his lips when he imagined a despairing Nagisa half covered in blood. His smile became more wicked when he thought to himself, "He'll have realized what it means to be holding a knife. Stab a person with a real knife and they'll die! I can't use this!' I 'love' to see a rank amateur go pale when that dawns on him!"

Nagisa's heart was beating fast. He wasn't exactly sure how to move with a real knife in his hand until Karasuma's words of advice flew through his mind.

It was when he realized how he was going to take care of Takaoka.

He didn't have to fight his opponent.

He just had to kill him...

This is why he walked up calmly to Takaoka with a smile on his face as if he wasn't a person with ill intentions towards Takaoka. Completely normally as if he was walking to school with Sugino and Y/N. Takaoka's smile faded from his lips and a look of pure confusion replaced it as Nagisa neared him with a smile on his face and a perfectly calm look in his eyes.

Nagisa stopped dead in his tracks when his chest hit Takaoka's unmoving arm. Takaoka did nothing as Nagisa completely caught him off guard. It was when the blue haired boy backed away from him slightly and swung his knife at his target. Takaoka barely managed to dodge the knife as Nagisa's stared up at him with a deathly and completely focused look in his eyes.

Takaoka lost his balance as he was utterly starled by Nagisa's sudden strike. Using this to his advantage, Nagisa jumped onto Takaoka's stomach and wrapped himself around it, pinning him down. Takaoka glanced behind himself carefully and let out a scream full of fear when he felt something, like a snake wrapping itself around his back.

This snake turned out to be Nagisa himself. The blue haired boy held his knife against Takaoka's throat, smilling, satisfied with the defeat of his opponent. Takaoka was silent, not doing anything to free himself from Nagisa's grasp. He was looking up at the sky, but couldn't see anything because Nagisa was blocking his vision with his free hand, droll coming out of his mouth.

"Look like I win." Nagisa said in a completely calm and casual tone, smilling.

Everyone who watched how Nagisa just beat Takaoka like a professional assassin was stunned without words. Even Karasuma was shocked to the point where he couldn't move, his widened shocked eyes refusing to close. Nagisa had completely exceeded his every expectation. The kind of talent that Nagisa had for assassination couldn't be found in everyday life.

He recalled a certain incident that happened after the school assembly. This incident happened between Nagisa and the two D Class students after the latter two approached him. He recalled how Nagisa's bloodlust frightened them to the point where they froze where stood in pure fear.

It was when he recalled another thing regarding Nagisa. He recalled what happened yesterday between him and the blue haired boy. He recalled how Nagisa managed to sneak himself up to him and how he felt as if a snake was about to wrap itself around him.

It was when he came to one realization about the blue haired boy. Nagisa didn't have a knack for combat or for violence. He had a knack for assassination.

Should he even encourage this kind of talent?

"Oops!" Nagisa broke the stunned silence that formed on the sports field as he asked, "Was I not supposed to use the back of the knife?"

"That's enough." Koro-sensei's tentacle appeared behind Nagisa as it grabbed the knife and took it from the bluenette. Nagisa let go off Takaoka, causing the older man to slide down to the ground and glanced behind him to see Koro-sensei standing behind him, "We have a winner, Karasuma-sensei." He bit into the sharp part of the knife and bit it off, beginning chewing on the metal, "Honestly, what were you thinking giving a real knife to a student? What if he'd hurt himself?"

Nagisa let out an embarrased laugh as Karasuma lowered his head and smiled to himself, "You'd have been there at Mach speed to patch him up."

At the same time, Nagisa's classmates gathered around the bluenette, all of them amazed by what he had just done. Some of them voiced their amazement to him, praising him for defeating Takaoka.

"You did it Nagisa!"

"Thank goodness!"

"That's a big deal!"

"You sure know your way around a knife."

Nagisa's smile was not leaving his face when he responded to those praises, "Nah, I just did what Karasuma-sensei told me. Takaoka-sensei is tough."

Maehara and Y/N slowly approached him, making everyone look at them. The two boys exchanged glances and nodded, knowing what they should do next. A loud snap echoed across the sports field as Maehara slapped Nagisa across his cheek and Y/N lightly punched Nagisa in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Nagisa exclaimed in pain as he touched his cheek with his right hand, rubbing the spot where Maehara slapped him.

"He's real." Maehara stated in a completely serious tone as he glanced at Y/N.

"Looks like it." Y/N nodded his head. He might have trusted Karasuma's judgement on choosing Nagisa, but it didn't cause him to be any less suprised by what the bluenette had just done.

Nagisa looked at Maehara and Y/N and asked, "What was that for?"

"Sorry, neither of us believed that was you." Maehara explained to Nagisa why he and Y/N punched him. It was when a grin formed on his lips as he wrapped his arm around Nagisa's neck, "But thanks! That assassination was a total rush!"

"That was amazing, pal! The way how you took out Takaoka was just wow. I can't find the words how to describe it." Y/N smiled as he wrapped his arm around Nagisa's other side, "I was right when I said that still water runs deep when it comes to you."

Nagisa blushed slightly upon hearing Y/N 's words, recalling the time when his foreign friend told him those words.

Karasuma watched his students from the distance when two yellow tentacles slid down his shoulders. Koro-sensei leaned on his back, saying, "You were pretty lost out there today, weren't you, Karasuma-sensei?"

"What's wrong with that?' Karasuma asked him, looking over his shoulder at the octopus on his back.

Koro-sense waved his right tentacle to the side, "Nothing."

They looked ahead of them when they heard the sound of someone getting up from the ground. Takaoka brought himself back to his feet and stood in front of their students, an absolutely livid look on his face.

"You brats." He raged, "Turning on your father figure and rejoining in some fluke victory?! I demand a rematch! I'll have you in two! Body and soul!"

Karasuma was about to made his way to Takaoka but Koro-sensei stopped him by placing a tentacle on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder as Koro-sensei shook his head.

"If we fought again I'd lose for sure." Nagisa admitted, "But what's plain to see is that Koro-sensei is our teacher and Karasuma-sensei is our training instructor and that's final. You and your forced father figure role doesn't come across half as warm as Karasuma-sensei's professionalism."

Karasuma's eyes widened upon hearing Nagisa say such a words about him as he watched everything from behind his students with Koro-sensei.

"We're grateful you really tried to make us stronger., but I'm sorry." Nagisa continued as he bowed in front of Takaoka. He was the only one who did, though. His classmates glared at the man in front of them, "Please leave."

Bitch-sensei put her hand on Takebayashi's shoulder and pointed at herself with her free hand, "Am I the class mom?"

"No more than a class bitch." Takebayashi responded, adjusting his glasses.

Bitch-sensei glared at him and clenched her hand into a fist, "Asshole."

"A teacher's happiest moment." Koro-sensei said to Karasuma as the two of them listened to Nagisa, "Is when a student gives a clear answer to your own lesson of which even you yourself are unsure. And, Karasuma-sensei, a teacher must have a clear response as well."

"I'm not gonna stand here listening to this brat sproutin' off!" Takaoka growled. He roared as he rushed towards Nagisa with the intention of attacking him, but Karasuma stopped him before he could reach the blue haired boy. He elbowed, knocking him to the ground.

"I apologize for the trouble my colleague caused." Karasuma said to his students when Takaoka landed on the ground, "Don't worry about what comes next. I'll negotiate with my superiors to resume my teaching position."

"Karasuma-sensei!" The students cheered his name, grateful.

"Karasuma!" Takaoka roared from the ground as he glared at the man in question, "You think I'll let you get one over me like that? I'll..."

"There is no need to negotiate." A new voice came from the stairs. Everyone looked to the source of it and saw principal Asano walking towards Takaoka. He walked past the students and Karasuma, stopping in front of Takaoka. He knelt down in front of him, looking straight into his eyes, "I was curious as to how our new teacher was doing and saw the whole thing." He grabbed Takaoka by his chin and brought himself closer to himself as Takaoka watched him with widened terrified eyes, "Takaoka-sensei, your lesson was a joke. Yes, fear is a must in a teacher who can only instill fear through violence, is a teacher of the lower order indeed."

The principal held up a piece paper as Takaoka continued to stare at him with pure fear in his eyes. This scene might have looked completely normal to the people around him and the principal, but it looked and felt completely different to him. Asano's face looked to him as if it was covered with dozens of crawling centipedes. He felt as if those centipedes were crawling into his mouth when the principal was speaking to him.

"Your dismissal notice." Gakuho revelead to Takaoka what the paper was and smashed it into his mouth. He got up and began walking away from Takaoka, cleaning his hands with a napkin. When he finished cleaning his hands, he threw the napkin onto Takaoka's bag, "The ministry of defence has no hiring rights here. I call the shots around here and don't you forget that."

Takaoka's expression was filled with rage and shame as he angrily chewed on the dismissal notice paper that Gakuho put in his mouth, "Damn it to hell!" He bellowed as he shot up to feet and started running towards the stairs, grabbing his bag as he did so. He ran past Gakuho and disappeared from everyone's view shorty after.

"...Takaoka got fired?" Kimura broke the silence that formed among him and his classmates.

"So, its back to Karasuma-sensei?" Okajima asked.

Another silence formed between the students before it was broken by the students cheering loudly, all of them gladdened by the fact that they will have classes with Karasuma again.

"He's' as confident as ever in his views on education." Koro-sensei stated, watching principal Asano walk out of his view.

"What if..." Karasuma began, making the octopus look at him, "...If he said he wanted to be an assassin when he grew up, would you still be able to train him? With zero hesitation?" He set his eyes on Nagisa who was celebrating Asano firing Takaoka with his classmates, "He may not realize it but he has what it takes."

Koro-sensei held up some flowers as he answered, "That's a tricky one, to be sure...but I think every teacher has doubts we secretly wonder if we're giving them our best answers, but we must keep a cool head in front of our students, ever majestic, never letting them see us waver." He stuck one the flowers, a blue one to be exact in his mouth and continued, "And that's why teaching is such a great profession."

"Karasuma-sensei." Karasuma and Koro-sensei glanced ahead of them once Nakamura's voice rang through their ears, noticing their students standing in front of them. Nakamura winked at Karasuma as she continued, pointing at herself and her classmates, "Since it was us, students who got your Phys Ed back, don't you think we should get some sort of award?"

"Yeah!" Kurahashi agreed as she clasped her hands together, "That's one thing Takaoka-sensei was good at!"

"I don't know about sweets." Karasuma smiled slightly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, "Here, get something you..."

He was cut off when Bitch-sensei snatched his wallet away without him noticing her before it was too late. The blond haired woman made her way to the students and cheered alongside them, all of them throwing their arms into air.

"Let me in that on award too!" Koro-sensei wanted to get his tentacles on some sweets as well as he pointed at himself, his face slightly flushed.

"Huh? What for?" Nakamura asked before pointing out, "You didn't even do much this time around."

"No, no, no." Koro-sensei began waving his tentacles around, "I watched in silent contemplation so Karasuma-sensei could learn the value of being a teacher!"

"Never mind him. Let's go, Karasuma-sensei." Kurahashi said, pulling on Karasuma's arm as she and the others ignored Koro-sensei's cries and began walking away from the octopus.

"I might be getting a little stuck on this place and the fun of training people despite my doubts." Karasuma had a slight smile on his face when those thoughts flew through his mind.

Nakamura looked over her shoulder when she heard something behind her. She saw Koro-sensei crawling towards them on his tentacles, "He's coming after us on his hands and knees!"

"Please, please, please!..." Koro-sensei kept repeating this word over and over again, wanting for them to allow him to come with them as he increased his speed while remaining on his fours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...
15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...