Who's the bully now! (THE BUL...

By icecuberlover

...she glance up at me and her chocolate brown eyes held me in place and it felt like, she could see through... More

Chapter 1: Justin
Chapter 2: Justin
Chapter 3: Justin
Chapter 4: Justin
Chapter 5: Justin
Chapter 6: Raphael
Chapter 7: Natalia
Chapter 8: Raphael
Chapter 9: Justin
Chapter 11: Justin
Chapter 12: Raphael
Chapter 13: Natalia
Chapter 14: Natalia
Chapter 15: Natalia
Chapter 16: Justin
Chapter 17: Natalia
Chapter 18: Natalia

Chapter 10: Raphael

932 34 8
By icecuberlover

Okay, I'm suppose to be walking into OT-com and getting ready for my tutoring, but my nerves were killing me. Ever since I found out that Natalia Orsini was Nelly Reuben, I realize that my life was fucked. Natalia wasn't gonna make things easy for me, I was sure of it.

I stared at me reflection in my rare view mirror and quickly ran a hand through my hair, straightening it back.

I smirked at myself momentarily forgetting about the nervous feelings in the pitch of my stomach "you're so fucking gorgeous Raphael" I shot myself a wink through the mirror before jumping out the car and making my way through the doors of the magnificent building.

I should be very nervous about Nelly, but I found myself distracted by the ladies.

Damn! this company sure knows how to pick them.

Already familiar with the presidential floor, I got in the elevator and headed up there, my nerves increasing with every passing second.

Wait a minute! Why was I acting so nervous anyway. Its not like she could do any harm to me. I mean I could easily snap her neck with my pinky. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the gist.

The elevator ding open and I stroll confidently towards the president office only to bump into a figure with bundles of office papers and files.

A few fell and I bent down to pick them up because the person's hands were already filled up with tons of files and office folders.

Where was he taking all these trash anyway.

"Sorry" I glance up at him and stumbled back in shock when I realized who it was "Justin!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Hey man!" He smiled awkwardly, the papers almost blocking his entire face from view, that's how fucking bulky the shit he was holding is.

"What are you... How did you... Why are you gathering trash?" Don't tell me Nelly hired him back as a trash man. That's really cruel.

He rolled his eyes "this is not trash, they are documents I need to deliver to the editing team"

"All these shit?" I asked staring in disbelief at the tons of shit in his hands "don't you need help?"

He attempt to shrug but that caused the to stumble with a threat of kissing the floor "I can manage" he said.

"Wait, did you get your job back?" That couldn't be possible. Natalia wouldn't have made things easy for him.

"Yeah" he answered with a happy smile. "Nelly hired me again"

The words were so hard to believe. The way she looked at Justin at the party would have anyone believe that she was planning his demise.

Unless she plans on acting friendly now so that the cops won't suspect that she was responsible when Justin go missing.

I shook the silly thought out of my head and focused on Justin "man are you sure you're save?" I was genuinely concern for his well being. I didn't trust that boss of his one bit.

"Don't be silly Ralph, I'll talk to you later. I gotta go now" he walked past me towards the elevator and I stood there confused as to what was happening.

Why would Nelly give him back his job so easily. Not that I'm not happy for Justin, I was just scared for him and for myself as well. What if Nelly was planning something hideous.

I walked towards her office which had a president symbol attached to the door and I stroll in without a care in the world.

Natalia glance up at me "you're late" she said dryly as her eyes went back to her computer.

"I got caught up in traffic" I lied studying her beautiful face and the cute screen glasses she had on. For a moment there, looking at her made me forget all my worries and I approach her desk. "So, what now?" I asked in an attempt to flirt with her.

She didn't bother acknowledging me "sit over there" she gesture towards another smaller desk at a far corner in the room. The desk was empty except for a few pens in a plastic cup.

"I'm staying in your office?" Not that I'm complaining.

"You have a problem with that?"

Sometimes I hated the way she doesn't look at me when she talks. I wanted to see those lovely brown eyes.

"No I don't. In fact, I think we can really carry out a lot of work in here. Maybe something much better than business"

I finally got her attention with that statement and I grin in victory. Maybe I can just go on flirting with her just to get her attention.

She stared at me coldly "just so you know Mr Romero, I won't tolerate any improper and unwanted advances from you. Our relationship in this office will remain strictly professional and formal, I as your teacher and you as my student"

Damn, she's so bossy! I gotta admit, Its turning me on. Its really difficult to picture this gorgeous specimen as Nelly Reuben. The change was just too much.

"I have an idea" I smirk leaning towards her from across the table. She didn't move back and just kept on looking at me like I was a commoner who wasn't worth her time "maybe I can make this tutoring shit easier for you if you agree to go on a date with me"

She raised a brow in question "and how would you make it easier for me?"

I smiled mischievously "for one, I can promise to focus on your teaching and not flirt with you, which isn't something I usually do with my previous tutors"

She rolled her pretty little eyes at me and brought her attention back to her computer "I see you're delusional Mr Romero. As I said before, your dad did not pay me to go on a date with you, and if you choose not to focus on my teachings, you alone will bear the consequences"

I snorted "and what are the consequences? You're gonna tell on me so my dad would scold me about my laziness and ignorance? That shit isn't new" that was usually what the previous tutors result to when I refuse to pay even the tiniest bit of interest in all what they taught me. They go running to my dad like little kids to tell on me. Its kind of annoying.

"I don't need to tell on you" she said, taking me by surprise "if you refused to be an attentive student, then I will quit the job immediately. I won't waste my time making complaints to your dad, and anyway, I believe I can handle you on my own"

I raise a brow in amusement. Would she get anymore interesting?

"And how would you handle me?"

"That's for me to know" she said in a dismissive tone and changed the subject "If you would please take a sit, I'll attend to you when I'm done with this"

All her attention was on her work now and it was kind of annoying. Nevertheless, I choose to stop flirting and walked over to my desk and sat on it.

I was curious as to why she hasn't brought up the topic of her being Nelly Reuben and why isn't she cursing at me for being among the people who made her life miserable?

Maybe she just doesn't remember me.

I shook my head at the thought. That's impossible, of course she remembers me. If she was able to remember Justin then there was no way she forgot about me, and besides, I'm too gorgeous to be forgotten so easily.

Natalia went on and on with her work causing the room to be filled with total silence. It was kind of awkward and I wanted so much to end the awkwardness but I didn't want to disturb her work just yet. We still have a lot of time to spend together and I'm so gonna make it worth it.

Thirty torturous minutes later, Natalia was through with whatever shit she was doing. She stood up from her desk and pick up a bundle of neat files on her table.

I watched her every move like a hawk. She had on a black turtle neck which hugged her body firmly and an equally black office skirt that stopped at her mid thigh, showing of her beautiful creamy legs.

God! I dream about those legs every single night.

She walked towards my desk with the files still in hand and dump them unceremoniously on it.

I looked at her stunned by the sudden action. I glance at the papers and then at her "what is this?"

"Study them" she said simply and walked back to her desk. She picked up a single piece of A4 paper and walked back to my desk. She drop it in front of me "if you have any reasonable questions after studying this, write it down here. You have..." She looked down at her watch "thirty minutes to study them"

"What! Thirty minutes? This shit is many, I can't study all these in just thirty minutes"

Her brown eyes remained bored and uncaring "that's not my problem Mr Romero" she walked back to her table and return to whatever she was doing.

I glared at her even though she wasn't looking my way. There was up to a thousand files here and she wants me to study them in just thirty minutes?

Who the fuck did this bitch think she is anyway?

Was she trying to make this difficult for me or maybe this was her way of getting revenge on me. she wants to chock me up with paper work.

Well, two can play this game.

I totally ignored the files on the table and instead started writing down the questions I wanted to ask on the A4 paper. I know she said to write down questions I have on what I studied but of course I didn't study and I have no intention of studying so I wrote down the only question that came to mind.

Would you go on a date with me?

I kept writing that single sentence through the white sheet until there was not a single blank space left on it. I grinned in satisfaction and walk over to Natalia, placing the paper on her desk.

"I'm done" I was excited of her reaction when she sees all the so called reasonable questions I wrote.

She picked up the sheet, and she sighed when she saw the contents "what is this Mr Romero?"

"You said I should write down my questions. That's exactly what I did"

"This is nothing related to what are in those files"

I shrugged "the contents of the files were boring, I see no reason why I should waste my time going through them. Anyway, isn't this a more better question to ask a gorgeous princess like you?" I wink at her.

Her brows crease in annoyance "does this seem like a joke to you?"

"Of course not! why would I joke about asking you on a date"

"I'm not talking about that!" She snap coldly.

"Then what are you talking about?" I mocked knowing fully well what she was talking about.

Natalia narrowed her eyes at me "don't taste my patience Mr Romero, I might really quit if you go on with your ignorant attitude"

I rolled my eyes "why would I care if you quit or not, I mean that would be in my favour. In case you don't know, I never wanted to be here in the first place" what did she think anyway, that she was so irresistible and I would beg her on my knees not to quit the job? How absurd!

I could be getting laid right now instead of studying some boring business stuff.

Natalia stared at me for a few seconds a little lost and confused and I was surprise by the sudden change of expression. She suddenly smirk "I see your father hasn't told you yet"

It was turn to get confused "told me what?" I asked.

She clasp her hands together and leaned forward on her desk. I notice the look of excitement on her features which didn't sit well with me, at all "this is quite interesting, why didn't your father tell you the true extent of our deal"

"What deal?" Why was she beating around the bush.

Her cold evil smirk widen and that only terrified me further. What is she talking about?

"Your father plans to give me some shares in his company as payment for me being your tutor. I'm a tough business woman and your father knows that, which is why he trust me in making sure I set your nonexistent brain straight on how to run a business, and if I quit the job because of your nonchalant behavior, he's going to give me part ownership of the company"

I mean that's not a bad thing, I had no plan of running the company anyway "and so how does that concern me?"

"Of course it does. Since you decide not be serious with the business, your father is leaving the company in my capable hands and he plans to get you married off to some random girl once I quit"

What the fuck! Married! Where did that come from and why would my dad make such a decision. I wasn't ready to get married, I can't spend the rest of my life with a single girl, that's impossible. Was my dad possess or what.

"I suggested that to him actually" Natalia continued with a satisfied smirk and I glared at her. Of course she suggested that to him. My dad wasn't really mean enough to do that to me "and also," she went on "if you still choose to be stubborn, your dad is going to cut off your credit card and leave you to fend for yourself" she rolled her eyes at the thought "these are things he should have done a long time ago, but the old man was just too soft on your lazy ass. Thankfully, he got the right person for the job this time. So you see Mr Romero, it will be more beneficial to me and a disaster to you if I quit this job"

"Why are you doing this? Why did you go so far to make sure I focus on this? Do you seriously care about me running the company in the future or is it something else"

"Why would I care about that" she rolled her eyes "I'm not doing this because I care about you nor your company Raphael" wait why was she suddenly calling me by my first name now? And why did she have that deadly look on her face? "its just that, I haven't forgotten what you and Justin did to me in the past and I'm just using this opportunity to make your life hell as well"

I gulp in fear. I knew it, I knew she haven't forgotten about me. God she's going to make me suffer!

I should have seen this coming. All of a sudden, I wish I had one of those old men I rejected as my tutor instead of this gorgeous beauty in front of me. This same one who's going to make my life hell.

I know I said this before but I think I have to say it again cause I'm more sure of it this time.

Everyone, I'm totally fucked!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791 141 20
Shanté: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shanté: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
3.5M 107K 33
"Who are you ?" His voice demanded his tiny fists clenched slightly. Stunned I began to stutter "I-I'm Payne t-he new g-girl" Scared of the boy in f...
693 8 40
The big boss is coming in today, and Bella had one last chance to redeem herself at work. The doors open like in the movies as if a royalty is about...
77.6K 11.4K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...