ᴡᴀᴛᴀsʜɪᴀᴛᴏ || ᴏʀᴠ

By somnvx

❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘... More

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻࿐ྂ
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
╰►❝𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏: 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎❞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
╰►❝𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐: 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎❞
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 ࿐ྂ
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝟓𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
✧┊ᴏᴍᴀᴋᴇ 1
✧┊ᴏᴍᴀᴋᴇ 2
✩*⢄⢁✧𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭✧⡈⡠*✩
✩*⢄⢁✧𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 #2✧⡈⡠*✩

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑶 ࿐ྂ

9.5K 406 125
By somnvx

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏. ❞

『𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖』

The soft rattling of the engine arouses the (h/c) girl from her nap. She stretches her neck as she felt stiff from her slumber. 'I felt like I hadn't slept for days.' she thought. It was weird, the last time she remembers that she's walk―wait a minute... how in god's name did she end up here? She tries to recollect her thoughts. Her eyes widen as she looked at her surroundings when she recalls everything—currently sitting on a train with hangul signs and advertisements that she manages to understand without a problem. She knew where this is going by the looks of it. Getting killed and reincarnated to another world is not a big deal if the world isn't dangerous but her instincts tell her otherwise. 'What world did I reincarnate to?' She questions.

A small fluffball answered her question with two horns protruding on his head accompanied by a dark gray tunic. 'Ah... fuck did I reincarnate to the world of ORV?' Don't get her wrong, but the more she read the webtoon, the more she feels the story will turn into angst and a traumatic adventure with the main protagonist and his company. She didn't need to listen to the dokkaebi in front of her as she look at her surroundings. She looked at the cabin number above the train door at the end of the line.

『<CABIN 3807>』

It was the same cabin where the main protagonist is. 'Now that I saw the cabin number, no wonder why I saw Namwoon and Hyeonseong.' Not far from her she saw the aforementioned people. 'But why isn't he here?' The more she looks at the crowd, the one she sought is the main protagonist of the story isn't there at all. 'If he isn't here, there is only one possibility left. Though the question is what regression am I at?' [Y/n] ponders. Her train of thought was interrupted by a dokkaebi who sentenced the poor innocent souls to death. 'I'll think later, for now, I have to survive this.'

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐[𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴]ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙳𝙾𝙺𝙹𝙰ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 [𝐲/𝐧] 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐞.❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐𝚈𝙾𝙾 𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙺ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜... 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭.❞

𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

Hello! Welcome to the new story that I made because of the lack of ORV fanfictions. A little warning in this story.

✧┊This book will follow the webtoon one, not the web novel so it will contain spoilers of the latest webtoon chapters. if you don't wanna be spoiled then click away from this book.

✧┊As much as possible, refrain from commenting on any spoilers about the web novel in the comment section because some of the readers and author didn't read the novel. She may have extensive knowledge of the web novel but not a lot.

✧┊If somehow or any constellation that I made up their alias appeared in future webtoon chapters I will change it immediately. For now, readers who read the web novel, forgive me for not inputting the canon alias name of the constellations. Until I saw their canon alias in the webtoon I will use my made-up alias for now.

✧┊It will contain some blood scenes in every fight scene.

✧┊This book will contain curse/vulgar words.

✧┊Mentions of uncomfortable topics like suicide, depression, abuse, etc. if these said topics are uncomfortable to you, kindly click away from this book. Also, please contact your loved ones when you're going through bad moments in your life. 

✧┊Expect sporadic updates of this book.  It depends on my daily schedule so please don't harass me for immediate updates.

✧┊Please forgive my grammatical errors and wrong translations that will appear in this story. English isn't my first language (tbh, I grow up with Taglish with English being more prominent than Tagalog). While translating, I avoid using google translate completely to avoid people being offended by the sentence structure but, I do find a good version of the translator online. Tho I have some skepticism about it. If you guys wanna know the website it's called: DeepL translate. I'll put the URL in the comment section if you want.

✧┊Regarding the historical accuracy that will appear in this story, I won't go in-depth much. Only the general knowledge of mythologies, history, and whatnot. It's okay to drop facts in the comment section because I find it fun to learn new things that I do not know.

✧┊If I unintentionally offended anyone by the inaccurate research on the general knowledge of the tradition of places in this story, you can correct me if I'm wrong... politely. I'll try to be accurate as possible. This is mostly based on my general understanding  after aimlessly researching interesting topics in my spare time

✧┊if possible, please avoid creating drama in the comments section. I don't mind the chaotic comments here and there, it will make my day. just don't create any drama in the comments. any constructive criticism is also appreciated

✧┊Do not copy/repost this story to any website. Please report it immediately if you find the story is on another website other than Wattpad and Quotev under the same username.

✧┊Translation of fanfiction is also not allowed. 

✧┊Copying of my structure aesthetics is forbidden. I already saw one who used my aesthetics but I didn't report it because some of it differs but the structure is uncannily similar to mine. Please report it to me immediately if you saw someone using it eerily and almost similarly or replicating my structure.

Those are some of the warnings in this book. If I forgot something in these warnings, I will put them at the start of the chapters or edited here from time to time.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ somnvx࿐ྂ 

『𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓: 11/08/2022』
©𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠/ 𝐔𝐌𝐄/ 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲-𝐂

©𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐯𝐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.8K 5
Kim Dokja faints and a New sub Scenario arrives. [A Hidden Sub Scenario has Arrived] [Sub Scenario A Look into the Past Category: Hidden Difficulty:...
720 75 8
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴀꜱᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴡʜʏ? ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ...
62.6K 4.9K 49
Orv x male reader What if Kim Dokja actually has a friend? Y/n L/n is Kim Dokja's childhood friend and a year younger than him. They're always stick...
67.9K 4.7K 32
[A TaeKook ff ❤️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...