Pretty past setters (read des...

By not_deadyet

ThIs is a pretty setter squad boyfriend challenge book HERE ARE THE SHIPS: Oikawa x Iwaizumi Shirabu x semi... More

Texting 1
Shirabu x semi
Kageyama x Yamaguchi
Akaashi x Bokuto
Oikawa x Iwaizumi
Kenma x Kuroo
Texting 2
Kageyama x Yamaguchi
Sugawara X Asahi

Sugawara x Asahi

52 3 0
By not_deadyet

*suga pov*
I'm stood outside Asahi's office looking through the crack between the door and the doorframe. I push open the door and walk over to my husband, taking a quick look at the dress he's sketching. As soon as I see him lift his pencil off of the paper, I pull it out of Asahi's hand, causing the brunette to look at me. "Do you nee-" the younger male stops talking when I sit in his lap. I examine the paper laying on the desk in front of me. "Wedding dress?" I ask, handing the pencil back to its rightful owner. "Yea, anyways what are you up to Suga?" I fake pout and look back at Asahi "I just want to be with my fantastic, handsome husband on my day off, got a problem with that?" My face forms back into a smile when I get a small peck on the forehead "no, I have no problem with that" I then cuddle into the taller males chest and allow him to continue working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
61.8K 2.1K 20
things that fall; petals teardrops snowflakes rain stars tides eyelids time shadows leaves the sun and i, for you. [ lower case intended ] [ rewrit...