Inferno Hearts

By anonymus1701

"We will get through this right? " her feeble words and he felt his heart falling and shattering again. The a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
Thank You

35

1.1K 185 40
By anonymus1701

"It backfired" he mumbled seeing her bubbling with anger. He didn't regret the message, but he could have done something else rather than meddling with the care she has for him. She quickly turned around and walked to leave, but after a step, she was pulled back and held into his warmth. Seeing her leaving he acted fast because he couldn't let her go without clearing the mess and it needed communication and them to sit and actually talk about. It was already two weeks that they were not on talking terms. He tried to, but she didn't want to. How every morning she would try all means to escape his eyes was well noticed by him. Knowing it was her exam week he didn't trouble her and give her more stress than she already and stayed at the backfoot. But now neither were there any exams nor could he take that distance anymore.

"Sidharth Ji, please leave me" she struggled to come out of his hold, in response to which he tightened the hold. Her arms hung loose in the air, while his were wrapped around the small frame. One hand rested in the middle of the shoulder blades while the other was on her waist. She could feel the heat of his palms seep through over her clothes and heat her body too. The touch was innocent she knew it and invigorating for her, and the very first of a kind touch from someone as he. Her body pressed against his with his tight hold, and with the height, she could only reach up till his neck. The moment was just turning intense and so was the situation.

"I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry......maine pareshaan karne ke liye nahi kiya sachhiii" he explained, reiterating the sorry and holding her tight as she continued to wriggle.

"Leave me. Mujhe nahi baat karni hai"

"Baat toh Karni padegi, it been 15 days, and I miss you" the heart flipped like a coin, never to stop. The charm and allure his words hold always managed to create a spell on her, and it did now too as she stood still not struggling against the hold anymore and her will. It would be a lie to say she didn't wish to be there in his arms, but only the circumstances were incongruous.
The hands still hung loose in the air.

"Sidharth ji" she began, he cut her off.

"Just Sidharth, please." she hummed, giving in and resting her head against his chest closer to the neck. He exhaled deeply, as she leaned on him and smiled broadly. In his embrace, the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. Sana's mind was at peace. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right. She let her body sag, her muscles become loose. He gave her the respect of an equal but cradled her like a cherished child. In that embrace, she felt her worries lose their keen sting and felt him brush her hair back with his fingers. His hug was weaving their souls in a way that is a forever bond.

"I am sorry too", she mumbled cocooned in his hold, feeling home. There was no discomfort or unfamiliarity.

"Kyun?" he frowned.

"For reacting like that, that day, par mujhe bura laga toh main kya karun", she complained, letting him know why was there such an outburst that pushed them away from each other and suffer. Thinking and contemplating her move for a few seconds she too raised her hand and wrapped it around his torso, not letting him even decide the reaction to it. He lifted his head that was resting on hers and tried looking at her face, but she hid more in him snuggling closer and closer. He chuckled at her and decided not to tease her more.

15 days!!

They both felt like they were thrown into infernos, and let to burn and suffer the burns more by seeing the other pain. The only resolve to the torment lie in the hands of the other where one was obstinate while the other was helpless. He waited to see her on the balcony, every night. She sneaked out his glimpse sitting in her balcony and wished every time to talk to him, but was hurt and was trying to detach herself from him, which seemed impossible. He was becoming the treasured one in her life, the one without life was possible but wouldn't mean much. Heavy words, but they were what she felt and she never deterred from admitting them to herself. While being away he felt the despair every moment but in that every moment he realized how close he was to her, and how important she has become to him, in the smallest time. Just two months and some days and he didn't like a single day that didn't include her smile, her giggles, her blabber, her incoherent self-talks, and her. Like she was reweaving the fragment of his soul with her in it, fabricating him whole as her.

"hmmm", he hummed taking in the warmth and letting the moment sink in and make its imprint. He visualized the future of them in this house, just this way entangled in love.

"Sidharth, I am sorry bola maine, aapne hmm kiya bas. Abhi bhi naraz hai aap. I am sorry main bahut hi stupid hun or pata nahi mujhe woh sun kar ajeeb sa laga I mean acha nahi laga, toh woh ho gaya aisa reaction or phir maine aapse baat bhi nahi ki, I am sorry.", his non-participation in the conversation made her repeat the sorry, as she assumed he was still mad at him and doesn't wish to talk to her. Whereas he was occupied in the sacredness of the closeness he was bestowed with, after the days of torment. A sane mind, that is in love would hardly be able to be active in any conversation.

"Sidharth Ji", she poked his back with her fingers breaking the stupor.

"Come with me", he held her hand after breaking the hug unwillingly, but the situation needed attention. She followed, feeling cold the very moment his arms broke the embrace. "Sit"

"I am sorry Sana, for playing the prank with you, I knew you would be worried but I swear I didn't expect you to be coming running to me all I wanted was you to talk to me, because I have been dying to talk to you, and these days were a hell of days, seeing you avoid and not sparing me even a smile. This isn't a complaint because I deserved this for what I did. I should have told you before par family ke baare mein humari kabhi bhi baat nahi hui so it just didn't happen. I never intended to hide anything from you and I never would ever, because I know how important being true is in a relationship", the word that her ears caught was 'relationship'. What was their relationship, how were they to name it, what do they mean to each other? What actually their relation was according to the standards of society? A hundred questions for that word, answer to which was none. She wanted to ask him, wanted to know from him so she did.

"What is the relation that we have Sidharth Ji?" she asked looking him in the eyes. There was no flash of surprise or awkwardness as if he knew the question and also the answer to it. The twitch of his lips were the confirmation to what she thought.

"I don't what to name it, but I know one thing for sure, that is you hold a very very special place in my life. In no circumstances I wish to see you shed even a drop tear. I am not exaggerating but your smile can make my whole day, and thus these 15 days were dull and down in dumps. I know you might be wondering how could that be in just a short span, but it did, from the very first day. I have thought and I have come to realise this that you are precious to me and I don't want to lose you" he said it all that one does, only the three words that usually are thought to be the stamp to these were omitted and it didn't matter much. She sat there dumbstruck at the unexpected thing coming her way. What was she supposed to say she couldn't perceive then so she just there staring him with her eyes wide open.

"I wanted to tell you about Anamika but never got the chance, so I will take this chance tell you because I couldn't handle the gussa you have on your naak" he stated pinching her nose. She yelped and warded his hand off of her nose rubbing it.

"I married her a year back, six months after our marriage she met an accident and couldn't survive. It is almost six months she left. We had an arranged marriage, and it was all good. She was a good wife and she did care for me liking a doting wife. We lived very much as husband and wife, with all aspects of it. I liked her as a person and her death impacted me. I was really disturbed for a month but then life doesn't stop. Right!! I will not lie but at times talking to you or being with you made me feel guilty but it my mother who gave me the insight in this sphere." hearing about another woman from him, pinched her but it didn't make her bitter towards the departed soul. She held immense respect for her, and understood she would be a always be a part of his life and this was okay. Him feeling guilty talking to her did the thing too to her, but she understood that, as she felt the same as if talking to him being with was cheating her parents and she had felt the guilt too, and he was honest enough to accept it.

"Mera exam bhi kharab ho gaya" she spoke taking in all he said, but also letting it go. Some things are meant to be pushed to where they belonged and one should enjoy what he holds in his hand.

"Huh??" he turned to her confused as to where did this come from.

"Exam, mera, woh kharab hua"

"Maine abhi itna kuch bola, and this all you have to say."

"Sidharth ji, maine sab suna or samjha or ab main jaanti hun about her. I felt bad that day but I don't feel that now. She was a part of your life. And so how could I have anything against her because aap toh mere ho na toh jo aapka hai woh mera bhi hai na, aise" she explained, and he bowled. She just claimed him, as hers, and with just simplicity. That is what he loved the most in her, her sheer innocence that just touches the heart and leaves it fluttering yearning for more. She just accepted him with everything he had without a question. He pulled her closer, and his act made her widen her eyes in astonishment and soon they fell close in submission. Pulling her closer he cupped her face and joined his lips to her cheeks letting it linger for the time he didn't knew. The soft touch of his lips against her cheeks made her hold onto him for support because she turned jelly in his hold with such an intimate touch, for her.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment. Didn't know what did I write. Hope It was worthy of the time. Major writer's block.

Lots of love

❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
281K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
146K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...