LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

By miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... More

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
3. LITTLE MINX
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
21. WINERY
22. THE GIRL
23. JUST A KISS
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

19. SETTLE IN

3.7K 259 61
By miniekins

Jimin couldn't be more thankful for the fact that it's reading week. This gives him a chance to settle into his new apartment room - he does what he can to push aside every thought reminding him that it was only possible because of Jeongguk's money.

To be fair, he hasn't been asking. The very thing that made their little deal what it was, no longer passes in his mind. In all honestly, in some aspect, it doesn't even really exist.

He even told Jeongguk that it was okay and that he could find another job to pay for all of his bills. But in reality, with the kind of apartment room he currently has, the few shifts a week at a minimum wage job isn't going to be enough.

The invasive thought of moving into Jeongguk's penthouse presented itself often but he couldn't do so for multiple reasons. It's far too early into whatever kind of relationship they have and it'll make it way too easy to get caught. Not to mention Jeongguk's father should definitely be in the city by now. Jimin just hopes that he never runs into him for any reason.

Jimin nudges the door open a little bit further with his foot, carrying the second last box into his apartment room, setting it on the island in the kitchen. He didn't have much to begin with because he left a lot of stuff behind at his old place. But Taehyung gave him some things and if Jimin didn't know any better, the former was eagerly waiting for him to get out.

He understands, though. With Hoseok living there as well, sometimes the place got a little stuffy. Jimin's just thankful he doesn't have to face the pink headed male again - not after the little verbal scuffle him and Jeongguk had. The latter had made far too many accurate points and jabbed a little deeper than what was probably necessary. But the more Jimin thinks about it, Jeongguk's bold and blunt approach was definitely a deserved. Because Hoseok doesn't seem to be the type to let things - people - go very easily.

Not only has Jimin been thinking about this, but also Jeongguk's brother in particular. He wonders how the conversation went between him and Jeongguk - what the latter actually ended up saying. What did they even talk about? He had been left in the dark no matter how many times he asked.

Jimin tells himself that it's for the better and if Jeongguk is trying to ignore the fact that Ro-un exists, then the conversation must have went in his favour. So he too is going to pretend that Ro-un has always been some kind of figment of his imagination. That way, hopefully, gradually, over time Jimin will forget about him.

As much as he wants to relax and start unpacking, he needs to head out and buy some of the essentials. Nothing will be worse than eagerly needing some water, only to find that there are no glasses.

He sighs quietly, letting his head fall. As excited as he is, he could be focusing on other things that are slightly more important. The sound of the front door closing stirs Jimin from his thoughts but only slightly. It isn't long before he feels Jeongguk's arms wrap around him from the back, pulling him in close. A chin lands on his shoulder.

"That was the last box," he says, voice soft as his arms tighten around Jimin's stomach.

Jimin smiles, placing his fingers over top of Jeongguk's hands. "This is crazy," he murmurs, staring at the time on the stove. "And it feels wrong."

"Hey." Jeongguk turns Jimin around slowly, pushing some of his hair behind his ear. "I'm doing this for you willingly. There's no reason you should be feeling bad, okay?" He leans in, pecking the student on his lips.

"Do you promise?" Jimin asks him, peering up through his lashes.

Jeongguk nods his head. "I do, I promise. Let me help you unpack the boxes you have." He brushes Jimin's cheekbone with his thumb and turns toward the island, pulling one of the boxes open.

Looking at Jeongguk with a focused look in his eyes, he studies the businessman's body. "You don't have to, Hyung. I don't want anyone to get suspicious."

"But I want to, baby." Jeongguk begins to pull stuff out of a box. It's basically a mix of everything. "The sooner we get you settled in, the sooner we can test how good the bed is."

Jimin rolls his eyes. He walks up to Jeongguk and leans against the island. "We don't need to unbox everything before we figure something like that out. But that's not what I'm worried about." He frowns.

Whatever Jeongguk has in his hand, he places it to the side. He faces Jimin, pulling him in a little bit closer by one of his belt loops. "You don't have to worry about me, Jimin. I wouldn't be here if I knew I'd be at risk of getting caught. Soomin is off on a business trip and my dad is too focused on our current project to notice anything that's going on around him," he replies confidently.

"...What about Ro-un?" he asks in a worried tone, staring into Jeongguk's big brown eyes.

At this, the latter hesitates which isn't something Jimin sees from him often. He has asked many times before and never got a response but naturally, it slipped and he isn't sure if he's going to get an answer this time or not.

"Just tell me." Jimin pulls on Jeongguk's sleeve impatiently. "You aren't making things any better by keeping secrets. I need to know if this is going to work out," he stresses.

Jeongguk chews on his bottom lip and his brows come to a furrow. With every subtle expression he makes, Jimin can tell he doesn't want to say anything and maybe there's a good reason for it. In any case, his desire to know is far too strong.

"I told Ro-un to stay away from you. I didn't tell him we were seeing each other but he put two and two together himself. I didn't confirm anything but he's firm in his belief," Jeongguk explains, gaze wandering to the floor.

Jimin's mouth drops open. He isn't so much concerned for himself as he is Jeongguk. If Ro-un is convinced that they're together then that means the former's sexuality is out in the open. But he supposes it's the same case for Ro-un. He understands why Jeongguk didn't want to say anything because it would just worry him. And it does.

"Hyung, what's gonna happen?" Jimin asks and his voice falters as he reaches out to touch the side of Jeongguk's face. "It doesn't matter how careful we try to be, it's like nothing works. This feels like modern-day Romeo and Juliette."

Jeongguk looks up, into Jimin's eyes. He tilts his head to the side, sinking into the blond's warm palm. "We'll write our own story, baby. It doesn't matter what happens. I'm not leaving you, alright?" He brushes the blond's bottom lip, leaning in to kiss him.

Jimin relishes the feeling, letting out a small sigh when Jeongguk pulls away. He can feel tears welling in his eyes and he tries to fight them but ultimately fails. "I just can't stop thinking about the worst case scenario and it's eating away at me," he replies honestly.

Then a hand is felt against his jaw, tilting his head up. He looks at Jeongguk and they stare at each other in silence for just a moment. "What's the worst case scenario?" he questions, voice gentle.

The man's hand moves from Jimin's jaw to the side of his neck as the latter musters the strength to speak. "Everyone finding out. Everyone trying to keep up apart. We're both adults, though. I wish we didn't have to worry about this. And what's worse is that none of this would matter if I was a woman."

Jeongguk frowns and his eyebrows furrow softly. His thumb caresses the side of Jimin's neck. "You're right, baby. As fucked up as it is. But I don't like women. I like you the way that you are and I couldn't imagine you any differently."

At this point, Jimin feels his heart swelling in his chest because above all, this feels like some kind of confession. He isn't exactly sure what kind of confession but it's heartfelt and it's deep, touching him at his core with tender fingertips - just as careful as Jeongguk's touch happens to be.

He wishes that life wasn't filled with so many complications. Things that shouldn't be complications. Because in reality, everything would be so much easier - so much more peaceful - if people just minded their own business.

"I wouldn't change you for the world," Jimin replies after some thought, reaching his hands out to circle them around Jeongguk's nape. "...Even though you're stubborn and a little cocky."

Playfully, Jeongguk raises a brow and looks at Jimin with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He leans into the blond's neck and starts to tickle him with chaste kisses, causing the latter to break into a fit of giggles.

"Stop," he whines, placing his hands flat against Jeongguk's chest. "I have to go out and buy some things."

Jeongguk pulls away, placing his hands on either side of Jimin against the countertop. "What kind of things?" he asks with a little grin.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Get your mind out of the gutter. I need to get some essentials to make this place habitable."

"I have to go to the office," he sighs, pulling away. "I wish I could take you there with me." All of the sudden he seems rather upset and Jimin looks up at him quizzically.

"Why? You know we can't. It's way too risky and last time I almost got caught," Jimin reminds him.

The businessman chuckles, messing with the cuff of his dress shirt as he gets a little bit closer. Immediately, Jimin figures that he probably should have just kept his curiosities to himself.

"Because I still wanna fuck you on my desk, little minx," he whispers into his ear and Jimin feels his lips against his skin.

Jimin smiles, pushing him back slightly by his chest. "That's gonna be a little tricky if I make you work for it, isn't it?" He begins to play with Jeongguk's silk tie between his fingers, watching the man's face shift.

Just as he's about to close in on Jimin, his phone begins to ring. He sighs, taking it out of his pocket. "I'll see just how brave you can get the next time I see you, baby." Jeongguk takes the call and he leaves the apartment room, sure to cover himself appropriately beforehand.

Jimin giggles, attention averting to the time. He decides to head out now so he can buy some groceries in time for supper. His apartment complex isn't so far from the company building and he wonders if Jeongguk did it on purpose.

But he doesn't ponder for too long, leaving with his keys in hand. By the time he gets to the store, it's a tad bit darker out but the weather is still calm and collected.

The first thing that he does is buy himself some food for both the fridge and pantry. Later, he moves throughout the store and purchases all of the essentials, ending up by the kitchen section last. He looks around at all of the dish sets, searching for what could be his best option especially since he lives alone.

He spots something on the top shelf and stands on his tiptoes but to no avail. He falls onto the soles of his shoes in defeat but out of nowhere, somebody shows up from behind, grabbing the dish set that Jimin has been eyeballing.

When he turns around, his eyes fall onto another man. He's definitely older but still youthful looking. He has short black hair, brushed back and he's wearing a pair of dress pants with a long sleeved, button up shirt. Something about his sense of character feels very strong and authoritative.

Jimin doesn't get to reach out for the box because it's placed in his cart. "You didn't have to do that. Thank you."

"Of course I did." He smiles, and it's then that Jimin can see some of the creases by the corners of his eyes, faint. "You're welcome."

The blond thanks him again and he walks off, taking a call. Jimin stares at him until he disappears, letting out an embarrassing sigh. Needing help because he can't reach something on the top shelf is more discouraging than it probably should be.

But he moves on, heading to the front of the store to pay for all of his things. He wants to settle in as soon as possible and this way, Jeongguk can spend more time at his apartment.

Because right now, it's the only place he feels even slightly safe.

(a/n): little bit of a short update. sorry. ):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 10.9K 52
Jimin lives with his mom he doesn't have any friends he finds it better to stick to himself, until his parents lose money in their company so they ma...
753K 12.2K 9
Temptations are everywhere. Everything's bad when Jimin's father just married the infamous host club boy and sugar baby, Jeon Jungkook. Worse? Jimin...
6.5K 155 1
After the war, heartbroken military private Jimin is stricken with survivor's guilt, homelessness, and a heavy secret. Grumpy, satirical, alcoholic...
676K 31.8K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...