Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)

1.4K 45 1
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Eh Kudo-kun it's so early in the morning. What's the occasion? It's a Sunday morning." I yawned as I came down the stairs. Conan accidentally woke me up when he ran into the house hehe.

"Where does Haibara put her extra antidote pills?" he requested.

"Last time I checked, it was in the pill box in her lab." I replied. "But why don't you ask her yourself?"

Conan sighed. "I did, but she refused to give me one since my body would build up resistance to the antidote."

But why does Conan need it? Oh heh I get it now because today is...

"I see so you want to turn back to your high-school self to spend Valentine's Day with Ran-chan right?" I teased.

"Oi cut it out Kaiya." he became flustered.

"I would get it for you but then Ai-chan would be mad at me, and the last time... well let's not talk about that." I shuddered.

"Told you she was a tsundere." Conan laughed. "All we need is a distraction to sneak into Hakase's house." Conan said. To my astonishment, he pulled out a blueprint of Professor Agasa's house and he began to formulate the plan.

"I presume I'm the distraction?" my eyebrows twitched. I fully support helping Conan/Shinichi spend more time with Ran, but I'm not sure how long the antidote will last...

"It's really simple, all you have to do is..." he started explaining the plan.

*************

*later that day at Professor Agasa's house*

"These chocolate-covered strawberries are so pretty!" Ayumi-chan gasped as she opened the chocolate box I gave her.

"They are delicious! Thank you for inviting us!" Mitsuhiko seconded.

"Ai-chan and I made them this morning, so we wanted to share." I laughed.

"I want more!" Genta declared and held out his empty box.

"Of course Genta-kun! Ran-chan, Sonoko-chan, and I are going to make more chocolate later so I'll let you know when we have a fresh box of sweets." I reassured Genta as I bent down to wipe excess chocolate from the sides of his mouth with a tissue. Oh Genta...

"Say, where's Edogowa-kun?" Haibara asked.

"I don't know, but that means more chocolate for me!" Genta grinned. We all sweatdropped.

"I'll be in my lab then." Haibara said and started heading towards the basement. Uh oh I had better come up with an excuse quickly.

"Wait! Let's go shopping together, Ai-chan!" I blocked her way to the basement door. "I think they released the Fusae brand eyeliner today." Jeez, Conan owes me for making me do all of this.

************

Conan POV

Coast is clear! I snuck in through the backdoor into the basement while the girls were busy making chocolates.

Now I have to find the pill. I searched the room carefully (and noiselessly) to find a medicine box. A blue pill! Just my luck.

At that moment, I heard footsteps coming towards the lab. Ah! I ducked underneath a table. I let out a sigh of relief as the footsteps retreated and I snuck out the back door again.

Wait for me Ran! Today is the day I confess!

************

*in the Kudo house"

"Those chocolate strawberries look really professional!" Ran commented as I put frosting on the sweets for a finishing touch.

"Ai-chan taught me how to do it." I laughed weakly. "It's the best I can do for Valentine's day treats. I can't make heart-shaped chocolates like you and Sonoko-chan did."

"Makoto will like this right?" Sonoko eagerly asked, proudly presenting her box of chocolate.
"I bet both Shinichi-kun and Makoto-kun will enjoy your chocolates, " I said to them.

"But Shinichi... what if I don't see him today?" Ran said sadly.

"That detective geek? He missed the last few Valentines. If he doesn't visit you today I say you ditch him!" Sonoko declared.

"Now, now that's a bit extreme don't you think." a violin sound started playing and silhouette appeared at the frame of the kitchen door.

"Shinichi!" Ran and Sonoko exclaimed, and I just laughed.

"A bit dramatic much?" I quipped as he came in through the door.

"Eh? You knew he was coming, Kaiya-chan?" Ran and Sonoko exclaimed.

"Yup." I popped the "p" sound. "Mr. Detective has something specially planned for you." I smiled and pushed Ran out of the door. Sonoko received a phone call from Makoto and decided to spend time with him instead, so she left immediately. Hopefully Shinichi and Ran have fun!

************

"Slow down, I can't understand you Kudo-kun! You want me to bring a change of clothes to you now?" I placed my phone closer to my ear.

"Yeah hurry to Inokashira Park!" he urged.

When I got to the park, I was met with a breathtaking view of Sakura trees in bloom and a lake with crystal clear water. I could not help but gasp at all the cute swan boats that couples were riding as well.

"Kaiya-chan! There you are! Shinichi fell off one of the swan boats." Ran told me. Shinichi was on a bench shivering in his clothes, and Ran tried to clean him up with a handkerchief.

"Well I couldn't let your chocolates get ruined." he became flustered. They filled me in on the rest of the details. Apparently Ran was giving Shinichi his chocolates on the boat, when another boat crashed into them, causing Ran to drop her chocolates. Without hesitation, Shinichi dove into the water, saving the chocolates. Hehe how noble :)

*****************

"Three lattes coming up!" The waiter announced and placed the drinks on the table. The lattes were placed in absolutely cute coffee cups!

"I should let you guys enjoy lunch together. Are you sure you want me to stay?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Of course! You found this cozy cafe for us anyways!" Ran said.

"Your stomach was growling earlier, so it makes sense to eat with us first." Shinichi pointed out. Oops.. yeah that was embarrassing. I was so busy making chocolate in the morning that I accidentally skipped breakfast.

"Nope you should spend quality time with Ran-chan!" I told Shinichi and started to leave. Afterall, it was really difficult for him to meet with Ran in person. "You have only an hour and a half left before you change into Conan." I whispered. Shinichi nodded. He ate the only spare antidote we had, so it was the best I could do to allow them to enjoy Valentine's day together.

Then a corner of the cafe caught my eye as I was waiting for the waiter to put my drink in a to-go cup. "That's so cute! You should write notes to each other!" I told them. There was a corner of the cafe for customers to write notes and post them on a bulletin board. Afterwards, they could read the notes when they came back to the cafe.

I peeked at what Ran was writing. It said, "Ran Mori and Shinichi Kudo were here." in flowering lettering.

"How's that Shinichi?" Ran asked. "Promise we have to come back here when we graduate?" she looked at Shinichi with hopefully eyes.

"I promise Ran." and they made a pinky promise.

"Well I'll see you then Ran. Happy Valentine's Day!" I smiled and started leaving.

"Thank you Kaiya-chan! I'll give you a hug before you go!" she came towards me. Then a mischievous idea popped in my head. I step sided, causing her to hug Shinichi instead. Heh success!

"Kaiya-chan!" they shouted, clearly in a blushing mess.

"Oops!" I sheepishly said.

"Ah young love." the other customers commented when they saw Ran and Shinichi. I laughed and left them alone.

***************

"So Ran, did he confess to you?" Sonoko demanded.

"Well.. sort of." Ran blushed. "He had to return to his case, but before he left he said that I held a special place in his heart. I'm willing to wait for him until he solves the case."

"He's head over heels for you Ran-chan" I smiled. "What about you Sonoko-chan? Did you enjoy your time with Makoto-kun?"

"He was so romantic!" Sonoko clasped her hands over her heart. "He took me to Tokyo Tower for lunch and there was a gorgeous view!" she said dramatically.

"But you didn't have anyone to spend Valentine's day with, Kaiya-chan." Ran noticed.

"Let the connoisseur help you Kaiya-chan." Sonoko exclaimed. Oh boy she was going to try match making again...

Well in all, Valentine's Day was a success! Shinichi managed to miraculously spend time with Ran without turning back into Conan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 22
(Is Paved With Good Intentions) Conan accidentally becomes Shinichi on a case, and people find out who he is. The Black Organization decides to show...
73 3 1
Detective Conan : ForensicShinichi. Shinichi's world is filled with numbers. Numbers are easy to understand, people? Not so much. One-shot - AU
43.5K 1.7K 56
Disclaimer: The characters are from both Detective Conan and Magic Kaito anime. They both created by Gosho Aoyama. . Summary: Just random oneshots a...
Kismet* By hanna.

Fanfiction

23.4K 561 5
COMPLETED | ENGLISH | FANFICTION | DETECTIVE CONAN Romance, Drama, Short Story Kismet /kiz-met/ (noun): destiny; fate DISCLAIMER: i do not own Detec...