๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’...

By T1red_ang3l

This story takes place in a Highs cool which had become the new home of Thousands of zombies... and a teenage... More

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 1
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 2
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 4
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 5
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 6
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 7
๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ'๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 8
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 9..Final Authors Note :(
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 10
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 11

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 3

2.5K 65 58
By T1red_ang3l

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3 // 🄰🄻🄻🅈?...
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

As Su-Hyeok carefully slides himself from the walls he tries to get over a pipe he's come across but inevitably fails, he crawls back to the other side and just as he does that, he see's Ally and Cheong-san jump out of a window along with 10 or more zombies coming out with them.

Cheong-san was able to grab onto the hose while his other hand holds onto Ally, although, while he was holding onto Ally, Ally had something holding onto her foot.

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"God damn it get the fuck off me" i say as I try to shove down the zombie that was dangling on my foot "Cheong-san! Ally!" I hear a familiar voice shouts from above us, we look up to see Su-hyeok standing on the ledge of the buildings walls looking at us.

"Ally! Look down! Down, down, down-BITCH YOU THINK I DIDNT NOTICE?" I practically shout at the man "she's got your foot you Crazy Foreigner" Su-hyeok says, i pretend to gasp in shock.

"Crazy? Darling I prefer the term Psychotic" I say ᴬⁿʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ? ᴺᵒ? ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉ? ᴼᵏᵃʸ⁻⁾ Su-hyeok just looks at me like I'm deranged because I have a zombie dangling off of my foot and I'm making jokes right now.

"Kick her off or something, idiot" Su-hyeok says "IM TRYING" I say frustrated as I continue to stomp on the zombie "What the hell is taking you so long?" I hear Su-hyeok say.

"YOU COME DOWN HERE AND TRY IT YOURSELF YOU BASTARD" I whisper yell to the man, Cheong-san tries to pull himself up but is quickly pulled back down by my weight.

"Hey. I'm coming down" I hear Su-hyeok say, my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets "I DIDNT ACTUALLY MEAN IT YOU DUMBASS" I whisper yell to the man once again, he ignores me and tries to get over the pipe.

"GOD DAMN IT I SWEAR TO GO BARE-SU" I whisper yelto, Cheong-san is against the idea as well but he doesn't have the strength to talk at the moment, he's just focused on not Letting Ally or the hose go.

Su-hyeok fails to get around the pipe once again and leans against the wall, i look up and shout "Hey, Bare-su! You've got an admirer above you!" He looks up and sees a zombie staring straight at him, a bit of blood gets onto Su-hyeok chee, due to the zombie drooling.

The zombie then jumps out of the window causing Su-hyeok to jump onto the hose practically giving me and Cheong-san a heart attack, Su-hyeok then begins lowering himself down and soon he's literally hugging me from behind using me as me as the hose.

He begins to kick the zombie off of my leg and that causes the group to look out the window and look up at us "Guys, look! Bare-su! Cheong-san! Ally!" The group shouts, Su-hyeok finally kicks the zombie off of me and he just hugs me from behind.

"Shit. Why cant you just kick her...like I said?" Su-hyeok mumbles against my back, this causes Cheong-san to laugh and me scowl "Hey, stop hugging me, you smell like rotting flesh" I say scrunching up my nose.

"I'm not hugging you" Su-hyeok argues "Fuck off." I chuckle "You like it?" Su-hyeok teases and I causes Cheong-san to full out laugh.

We soon descend down and reach inside of the room where the group and Mrs.Park are waiting I see On-jo grab Su-hyeoks hand and Nam-ra eye her, I smirk and push Su-hyeok slightly towards Nam-ra.

He thinks I just kicked him for teasing me earlier but Nam-ra seemed to get the idea and slightly smiled at me, Dae-su helped me inside and almost squeezed me to death "Would you just close it already?!" I hear the bitch... ahem I mean Na-yeon shout.

I groan into Dae-su's chest and let my arms flop "Whats wrong with you?! Cheong-san and Ally were still out there!" Gyeong-su shouts approaching Na-yeon "You want us to just shut him out?" Gyeong-su adds to his statement.

"Is it a crime to want the window close?" Na-yeon asks "How can you be so selfish?" Gyeong-su asks "She was born that way Darlin" I say, my voice muffled by Dae-su's chest but audible.

"I can't stand you two, Stupid welfie's" I hear Na-yeon say, that makes me snap my head up slightly scaring Dae-su in the process, Gyeong-su then pushes her onto the chair and I practically shout "YEAH PUNCH HER IN THE FUCKING FACE DARLIN"

Dae-su muffled his laugh by covering his mouth, it looked like Gyeong-su was gonna take my advice until Cheong-san grabs his arm "Hey, come on" He says trying to pull him away.

"Did you just hit me?" Na-yeon asks standing up from the chair, I walk over to her and say "No, that was a shove, this is a hit" I simultaneously slap her right across the face, I'm about to again but Dae-su comes over and hugs me from behind AGAAIN.

"Hey, Knock it off. What's going on over here guys?" Mrs.Park asks as she walks in between the fighting group "They just hit me!" Na-yeon says holding her cheek "Only cause you called us welfies" Gyeong-su defends himself and I.

"Is it not true?" Na-yeon asks, I break out of Dae-su's hold and almost tackle Nw-yskn to the ground but Mrs.Park stands in my way blocking me "You cnt just say shit like that" Cheong-san says.

"Whats a welfie? Tell me, What is it?" Mrs.Park asks, the class goes silent until Su-hyepk and I speak up in unison "A person on welfare" Mrs.Park turns around and looks between me and Su-hyeok "What?" She asks seemingly confused.

"It means a person on welfare. Welfie for short." Su-hyeok says as I nod my head agreeing with him, Mrs.Park looks around for a second before turning back to Na-yeon and Gyeong-su saying "Na-yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. And Gyeong-su, when you hit people you're the one who ends up losing!"

"If I may object, Gyeong-su did not hit her he shoved her, I was the one who bitch slapped her across the face" I say as i raise my hand, Mrs.Park quickly turns around to look at me "Language Allison!" She says.

She turns back around and says "Listen, we cant be fighting with each other in a moment like this. We don't know whats going on out there with those-Are they zombies?" Mrs.Park gets cut off by Su-hyeoks question.

She turns around and looks at him, she then looks at Ji-Min who speaks as well "What about the other teachers? Has anyone called the cops?" Ji-Min asks, Mrs.Park tries to reassure her by saying "Dont worry, I'm sure someone already has." 

She then looks around saying "I just don't have my phone on me right now." "We called them, but they're not coming, Neither the police nor first responders" Cheong-san says looking at his teacher.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon. We just have to wait a little longer." Mrs.Park says looking at Cheong-san, her gaze shifts to On-jo when she says "Mrs.Park. Hyeon-ju's hands were cold too. So were I-saks, What if all of this started with Hyeon-ju?" On-jo asks.

𝑯𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏-𝒋𝒖?... 𝑶𝑯 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻  I think to myself as I remember the girl that had walked into the classroom all bloodied up, if she's the zombie that started this, does this mean people outside the school have been infected as well?.

"She went to the hospital." Hyo-Ryung says "What If it spread there as well?" Joon-yeong says "Maybe that's why no one's coming.." Hyo-Ryung continues to say "but wait. They still work, right?" Joon-yeong asks.

I tilt my head in confusion but then he sits up and then hops around the room over to the computer mumbling Internet along the way, I stand next to him and watch as he turns on the computer just to see the startup loading screen.

The computer finally starts up and they start to open a browser, I wanted to stay and watch but I found my gaze over at a very sleepy Gyeong-su, I walk over to him but stop mid way as I notice something.

Why was the hose swinging?

   ____________________________________________________________________________

The others were still trying to look through Facebook while I was still focused on the hose, it seemed Gyeong-su and Nam-ra had noticed it as well but eventually payed no mind to it, although I didn't feel comfortable having Gyeong-su right next to it.

I mean it.. there's no reason for it to be swinging, The metal is too hard for the wind to blow on it, so I take Gyeong-su's hand and lead him away from the window, he looks at me confused but i watch as the hose starts to swing harder and harder.

I then yank Gyeong-su away from the window just as the hose hits the window shattering it, Gyeong-su jumps into me frightened by the sudden sound and he looks behind him seeing what I had pulled him away from.

He looks back at me but I don't notice his gaze as i stare at the hose, He slightly smiles before turning back to the window that is continuously getting smashed (that's what she SAII-)

"Did someone not make it in?" Joon-yeong asks as he looks around the group not seeing a person missing "No. no one" Cheong-san says as he slowly approaches the window, I quickly pull him back and that makes me end up in his spot.

Unlucky for me, a zombie then suddenly drops from what seems to be heaven, and starts to growl and hiss at me like a Feral dog,it grabs me on the arm and this causes me to jump back and fall down onto the broken glass making me scrape my arm a little bit.

Cheong-san quickly comes to my aid by going infront of me and shoving a mop at the zombie, I quickly get up and shuffle beside him, helping him with the zombie, Gyeong-su then runs over to us and helps us shove the zombie.

But his arm gets too close and the zombie grabs it, I make sure I see the zombie just grab it instead of biting and I see him not get a single scratch or bite on him, Gyeong-su jumps back after getting his arm released and Cheong-san hits the mop onto the zombies back breaking it in the process.

He hesitates to kill it and that makes Su-hyeok jump in and grab the mop, smacking Gyeong-su in the face in the process, I quickly jump back and Go over to Gyeong-su to check if he's alright.

He quickly recovers from the ground, not seeing me in the process and he whips his shoulders back hitting me in the nose as he grabs the computer and smashes it against the zombie making it and the computer fall.

The group then looks out the window and sighs in relief once they see the zombie no longer hanging from the rope but instead on the ground, Gyeong-su then turns around as he's Patted on the shoulder by Wu-jin and he walks over to the desk not noticing his bleeding nose.

"Hey... you..." Na-yeon cuts herself off as she watches the blood drip down from Gyeong-su's nose, he just looks at her confused.

  ______________________________________________________________________________

"Gyeong-su, you're bleeding" Cheong-san says as he looks at his friend "I am?" Gyeong-su says as he wipes his nose and see's blood on his hand "Ah, right, it's because Su-hyeok hit me with the fucking mop" Gyeong-su says as he walks over to the table to get tissue.

"Stay back. Stay where you are." Na-yeon says as she backs away from him "You we're bitten , weren't you Gyeong-su?" Na-yeon says as she looks at him with a fearful gaze,

"I wasn't! I wasn't. Didn't you see Su-hyeok hit me?" Gyeong-su asks as he points towards the window "he didn't get bit, he was hit in the face with the mop" The group turns towards my voice and they stare at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face!" I ask as I pat my face, my hand reaches my nose and i feel something wet running down, I look and see blood rushing out, I chuckle "Damn Gyeong-su, you've got one hell of a shove man" I say laughing.

He looks at me confused yet scared for my safety too but Joon-yeong grabs some tissue and presses it up against my nose like a father would do "You accidentally elbowed her in the face when you grabbed the computer" Joon-yeong says as he checks the tissue.

I try to grab it from him but he holds it out of reach before putting it back on my nose and holding it there, I don't have the energy to fight back so I just let him "I hit you? Oh I'm so sorry All- No! They were both bitten!" Na-yeon cuts Gyekng-su's apology off.

Me and him look at Na-yeon "what is your fucking problem with us?" Gyeong-su asks the whiny female "You were both bitten!" Na-yeon shouts backing away she then turns to Mrs.Park and says "I-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned. On-jo. You saw it, right?" She says as she turns to On-jo.

"First of all, I-sak wasn't hit in the face by a limb or an object before her nose started to bleed,  Second of all, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you ask someone who's best friend just turned before their eyes?" I ask as I look at her with disgusted eyes.

"I'm telling you! I swear we weren't bit!" Gyeong-su shouts as he lifts his hand to his nose once again "Hey, Look" Na-yeon says as she looks between Gyeing-su's hand and My arm "Your hand and your arm, Explain that" She says.

"Gladly, when that angel zombie came down from heaven and scared the shit out of me, it made me fall onto the glass scraping my arm and leg in the process, and I'll gladly explain Gyeong-su's wound, he got it from picking up the computer simple as that." I say as I quickly snatch the tissue from Joon-yeongs grasp.

He raises his hands in defeat and I silently celebrate, Cheong-san the walks over to Gyeong-su and dheks his hand, right after he comes over to me and Checks my arm "Their not bites, their just scratches" Cheong-san says as he gently lowers my hand back onto my lap.

"Who ever wants to check, you can look at either one of them" Cheong-san says, Everybody takes a look at Gyeong-su's wound and then mine and nod their heads "Yeah, definitely. Just a scratch." Su-hyeok says as he looks at Na-yeon.

"Mrs.Park look" Cheong-san says to his teacher, she walks over and gently grabs Gyeong-su's hand and inspects it, she nods and heads over to me doing the same thing.

"Well, they don't really look like bite marks. Thank God, their just scratches, their okay" Mrs.Park says looking at Na-yeon, Na-yeon just stares at her stilk unconvinced.

Gyeong-su leans up from the table and looks at Na-yeon "Done yet?" Gyeong-su asks "I said, are you done with us now?" Gyeong-su continues to say getting a bit louder then before.

"Wait. This means the computers gone" Joon-yeong says as he holds the keyboard of the computer "No Internet" Dae-su says, he looks at Gyeong-su asking "Couldnt you have thrown something else instead of the computer?"

"Hey now don't blame him, we were all panicking, if it wasn't for him you would have probably jumped out the window to tackle the zombie" I say as i wipe the blood off of my wound, he looks at me and nods looking down in embarrassment.

He looks back up and walks over to Na-yeon "Hey, Na-yeon. Look, say sorry. End this" Dae-sy says looking at her, she then looks at him and asks "Why should i?" "They did it to save us all. Why cant you just say that you're sorry?" Dae-su asks her.

"Because I'm not sorry. I saw everything. I saw the creature grab Gyeong-su and Allison! I'm right! They could be infected" Na-yeon shouts, I groan and just bury my head into Nam-ra's shoulders, I thought she would move away but I'm left surprised as she just let's me.

"Na-yeon enough" Mrs.Park says clearly tired of the bullshit as well "It really did. That thing grabbed their arms!" Na-yeon shouts "Wait, can touching their arms infect them?" Cheong-san asks her.

"I have no idea, but maybe" Na-yeon says and it causes me to chuckle "On-jo held I-saks hand while she was falling, and look, she's fine, sorry to bring her up On-jo" I say as I lift my hand over at On-jo.

She just nods her head saying it was fine "Thats because On-jo doesn't have a cut on her hand!" Na-yeon shouts at me, I lift my head up from Nam-ra's shoulders and stare at her "And since there's an open wound! It's probably gonna be different!" Na-yeon continues to shout.

I quickly stand up and run over to her but Joon-yeong grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest trying to calm me down so I don't murder the whiny bitch in the room "Stop blaming me! Why don't you just think for yourselves!?" Na-yeon shoust at everyone.

"THATS BECAUSE NO ONE IS AS SELFISH AND AS IGNORANT AS YOU NA-YEON!!" I shout pulling my head up from Joon-yeongs chest, everyone goes silent for a moment before Cheong-san speaks up "Na-yeon, I know you've always hated Gyeong-su, and I know you're starting to hate Ally as well, but I think you're really crossing the line here. This is about life and death"

"She's always like this" Ji-Min says as she looks at Na-yeon annoyed "If it weren't for them, we would definitely be dead right now" Su-hyeok adds "And now they might be the ones killing all of us" Na-yeon says.

"Now you're the one who's killing me" Wu-jin says, I walk over and offer a fistbumo "You and me bro" I say he chuckles and accept mh fist bump "Just Shut up Na-yeon! Look at my hand, I'm totally fine! Don't you see that?" Gyeong-su says.

"Hey that's enough all of you! Okay?" Mrs.Park shouts "were ending this" She adds onto her statement "Mrs.Park-ENOUGH!" Mrs.Park cuts Na-yeon off "But she-No!" She then cuts Gyeong-su off.

Everyone goes silent "Let's do this" Mrs.Park says catching my and the others attention "Gyeong-su, Ally, you two are going to wait in the recording room for ten minutes" Mrs.Park says making me click my tongue.

"I know it'll be hard, but at least it's better than people thinking you two are infected" Mrs.Park says I ignore everything else anyone says and open the door and slam it behind me.

I flop down in the chair and sigh "Aysh, this bitch really gets on my nerves" I say to myself as I facepalm myself, a few minutes go by and I hear the door open, I turn around and see Gyeong-su walk in.

"How long bud?" I ask him, he looks at me confused "I know you're not staying for only 10 minutes" i say as spin on the chair "1 hour" he says sitting down onto the floor.

"Oooh!~ could I stay in here with you for that full hour? I dont feel like going out there and listening to Na-yeon bitch and moan again" I say as I slightly groan at the though, this causes Gyeong-su to laugh and shake his head "be my guest" he says.

I sit up from the chair and sit next to him against the wall, I lean my shoulder onto his shoulder and I feel him tense for a second before relaxing and setting his head on top of mine "Tired too huh?" I ask Chuckling, he chuckles and nods in response.

I slowly feel my eye lids close and I soon fall into a peaceful slumber, just before I fall asleep, i feel Gyeong-su wrap an arm around me.

   ___________________________________________________________________________

My eyes slowly start to open and I feel movement come from Gyeong-su, I slowly raise my head and see him sticking some thread through a book with holes, I chuckle and that causes him to look at me.

"Sorry did I wake you?" He asks and I shake my head, I lay my head back onto his shoulder and ask "How long have we been in here?" "30 minutes" Gyeong-su replies as he continues to stick thread through the wholes.

I chuckle, we hear a knock come from the door and we both turn our heads and see Cheong-san at the door, I lay my head back down onto Gyeong-su's shoulders knowing he will probably try to usher us out.

A few minutes go by and I hear a familiar melody coming from Gyeong-su, I look up to see him whistling while looking at Cheong-san 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈.. I think to myself as I smile, I soon join their whistling and we create a sweet little melody.

The melody soon comes to an end and I lay my head back down onto Gyeong-su's shoulder, I feel Gyeong-su poke me and I look at him, he raises his fist making a motion that says 'I'll kill you' he then points at Cheong-san and then he checks his pockets.

I smile catching his drift and I also check my pockets, in unison, we both pull the finger out and point it towards Cheong-san, He laughs and then he puts his lips against the window making an o shape with his mouth.

Thsi causes me and Gyeong-su to laugh, he then makes a number 3 with his fingers indicating its been 30 minutes and that we could come out, Gyeong-su then puts my head onto his shoulder and waves his hand at Cheong-san basically telling him to fuck off.

I chuckle and pay there in the comfortable silence "Your arm is still bleeding" i hear Gyeong-su say, I look up and see the gash on my arm, i pat him on the same shoulder I was laying on and smile "When we go out ipl just get more tissue, don't sweat it man" I say.

He smiles back at me and we both hear the door open, just by the sudden shift of air in the room, we quickly realize who it is and we both go silent staring at the floor.

Na-yeon walks in front of us but we don't look up "Hey" She says, we both close our eyes hoping she would just go away "I'm talking to you two" She says once again but we continue to ignore her.

"You two are ignoring me?" She asks, Gyeong-su then huffs and looks at her with an annoyed expression "What do you want?" He asks "why don't you answer me?" She asks causing me to snort.

I remove my head from Gyeong-su's shoulder and look up at her as well but I don't say anything, I just look at her with an emotionless expression "Just apologize and get out" Gyeong-su says turning back to me with a gaze that screams 'i fuckin hate this bitch'

I chuckle and look back at, she looks at me and asks "How's your cut doing?" "Why would you care?" I ask, She looks at me and slouches a little giving me a bored expression before walking over and saying "Show me."

She takes my arm and looks at the bleeding wound, she then pulls out her handkerchief and starts to wipe my wound, I look up at her and squint my eyes, she dabs the handkerchief on my wound I few times before I snatch my arm away not trusting her at all.

She looks at me before trying to pick up Gyeong-su's hand to wipe his wound but but grab both of his hands not Letting her touch them, she puts her handkerchief away and looks at the both of us "I suspected the both of you because the situation called for it" Na-yeon says.

"And I was really mad earlier." Na-yeon continues to add a her statement "I'm still mad at you two" She mumbles but audible enough for both of us to hear "I guess.." Gyeong-su says looking at the ground while I stare up at her still not trusting her.

"You know I've always looked down on you, and I didn't like you when you first came here Allison" Na-yeon says to both of us "it's fine. It's all in the past. Let's just go." Gyeong-su says looking up at her for a moment before looking back down at me.

"I'm not apologizing, you both deserve to be looked down on" Na-yeon says smirking, my grip on Gyeong-su's hands start to get tighter and tighter eith every word that comes out of Na-yeons mouth "Our complex banned you welfies but you two forced your way in" She continues to say.

"Ans how dare you push me and slap me?" Na-yeon says, I look down and Gyeoung-su Looks down at me confused on why I was affected by this, truth is, I was affected by this. But not in a hurt way, I was pissed.

"Listen you fucking-you thought I'd apologize?" Na-yeon cuts Gyeong-su off, Gyeong-su slowly let's go of my hands and stands up "Everyone's taking your side. I was cornered because of nobodies like you two" Na-yeon says.

"Stay the full hour, I hope you two never come out again." Na-yeon finally says walking out, I hear claps come from outside the door and i stand up running towards the door, I knew Gyeong-su tried to stop me but I was already ahead of him.

I ran out the door and pucnhed Na-yeon in the back of the head "YOU FUCKING BITCH ILL KILL YOU" I screamed as the others hold me back including, Gyeong-su tried to attack her as well but got held back by the others before he could do anything.

The others stared at the both of us confused and worried on why we were hostile towards Na-yeon considering the 'cute interaction' we had just done earlier.

    ___________________________________________________________________________

Night soon arrives and Me and Gyeong-su were back in the same room as the others, we were sitting in different seats yet both sitting next to eachother and both exhausted "Did you really say that?!" Mrs.Park says to Na-yeon in disbelief.

"You promised me you'd apologize to him" Mrs.Park adds "I did nothing wrong" Na-yeon says "you only think about yourself" Ji-Min says standjng beside Mrs.Park "You said to close the door before anyone could get in, you said it would be safer for us" She adds.

"Thats not right" Ji-Min finishes "We almost died when Gyeong-su pulled Coach Kang in. Why aren't you mad at him?" Na-yeon says, Cheong-san then walks over to her and says "That was not his fault" Na-yeon looks at him and he continues to speak "How is he supposed to know that was gonna happen?"

"Thats enough. Quiet, everyone" Mrs.Park says "We'd be quiet if she were gone" Ji-Min says to her teacher, Na-yeon looks down groaning but looks back up at the rest while saying "You're all so annoying"

Everyone looks at her in disbelief "What if I'm right about this?" Na-yeon says "Then will you finally admit I saved you all, huh?" She adds "I don't understand. How can you still be like this?" Cheong-san asks her in disbelief.

She looks at Gyeong-su for a moment before looking at someone else and saying "Look. Guess I was right after all" Everyone turns to her gaze and spot something they wished they would never see, i look at them and tilt my head in confusion.

"What?" I ask "Ally.." Gyeong-su says from beside me, seeming quite scared and Sad , I was going to ask him what was wrong but before I could, the sides of my eyes started to become red and I felt something wet drip down my nose.

I wipe my nose and see blood, I start to shake and I stand up moving away from the others staring at my hands as the room around me starts to turn red "I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?" Na-yeon says as everyone stares at Allison.

"Come on. Get rid of her. Get rid of her now?" Na-yeon shouts Shoving Joon-yeonh towards me, he goes to step away but looks at me as I look at him with teary eyes and a bloody nose, all he wanted to do was hug the terrified girl.

●●

●●

"J-joon-yeong.." I mumble Joon-yeong just stares at her as tears start to well up in his eyes, I turn towards Gyeong-su and see him standing there wide eyed with tears in his eyes "Gyeong-su.. what do I do?.." i ask my voice breaking.

This causes More tears to flow out of his eyes and I close mine, i open them a second later and look at my hands seeing everything has turned red, I look, up and see my new classmates looking at me with terrified yet Sad gazes.

I look toward the window and make my decision, I run towards she window hearing peopel shout my name but I don't listen, I leap out of the window and fall onto the ground, I surprisingly get back up and start running with the zombies.

I run and run and run, And then I finally stop beside the building, I collapse against the wall, I tuck my knees against my chest and sob, My eyes start to droop and I pass out...

𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝?...

●●

So i might skip episode 4 in the TV show because Ally is gonna be passed out for about to days soooo yeah-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.3K 29
สšษž โบห– โธโธ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out and have to try and escape while love is...
59K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
21.2K 1.2K 33
I liked the web series named All of us are dead... mainly the characters of Nam-ra and Cheong-sam, so I felt like writing a story about it...so here...
554 16 7
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...