'That Pain' Ahn Yujin x Male...

By Junghj09

You don't have to look for love, if your love was already beside you the whole time. More

Characters
Prologue
1. Beginning of despair
2. Melbourne
3. Iz*one
4. Return
5. Jealousy
6. K.C.W
7. The Princess and The Knight
8. Developing emotions
10. Always connected
announcent

9. Business Partners

524 22 1
By Junghj09

Side characters comin through🏎💨

Kim Chaewon's POV

I sat in the cafe alone waiting for someone. Gosh, he hasn't changed one bit. Always late. My eyes suddenly shift to the door after I heard the bell ring. There I saw a boy out of breath with his eyes locked on mine.

He smiles and walks towards my table.

"Kim Chaewon." He says after catching his breath.

"Moon Junwan." I reply softly with a slight smile.

We stay like this for a while; stood still with connected eyes.

"Sorry I was late Wonchae." Junwan looks down rubbing his nape.

"It's fine Junnie, it's not like I'm surprised by it." I laugh slightly.

He laughs with me as we take our seats with the conversation continuing.

"So why did you want to talk to me?" He asks me.

"Oh I heard you were in the city and wanted to talk after a while."

"Well it's nice to meet you after a long while." He smiles.

We continue the conversation along the lines of how our work life went as well as our future plans.

"Don't look back, but I think Yujin's there." Junwan suddenly remarks making me surprised.

"Yujin? Ahn Yujin???"

"Yes."

"Oh no..."

"So what do we do? Will she misunderstand."

"I guess it's okay, since Y/n is here as well." I say when i notice a boy sitting alone in the corner.

"So if they come, we'll just tease them two instead." Junwan snickers happily.

"We're prepared." I smile at him.

3rd person

The two exchanged smiles after they saw Y/n walking over to Yujin's table later deciding to greet them.

"Are you kids on a date of some sort?" Chaewon turns to their table leaving a stunned look on the two's faces.

"I was just about to ask that question to you guys, Wonchae and Junnie?" Y/n teases in reply.

"YAh! That's my nickname for Chaewon!" Junwan shouts defensively.

"bro chill, I'm not taking her away from you." Y/n further teases.

"Yah  that's enough. You don't have to fight over me." Chaewon says shyly.

"Unnie, I'm pretty sure Y/n just said he's not taking you or anything." Yujin laughs at her unnie.

"And I was never fighting cos of you. It was cos of the nickname." Junwan adds.

"I'd rather fight for cake." Y/n says randomly.

"You guys are so mean." Chaewon sulks after being bullied by the other three.

"yOu GUyS aRe sO MeAN" Y/n jokingly mimicks.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?" She suddenly shouts and slaps the backs of Y/n and Junwan's heads.

"OUCh." Y/n yelps.

"Well I guess it's nice to feel this after a long while." Junwan rubs his head.

"Sorry everyone." Yujin bows in apology to all the customers and workers in the cafe.

Instead of looks of anger or irritation, everyone else in the cafe laughed at the actions of the four. To which some even filmed and later posted.

"Kids live so happily nowadays. It soothes my heart." An old lady who watched them, smiled.

__________________

"Yah! Let's go arcade." Chaewon suggested with her eyebrows wriggling at the other three.

"Just as soon as we step out, Kim Chaewon appears with a new idea." Y/n sighed.

"Hm... arcade doesn't seem too bad tho." Yujin purses her lips in thinking.

"All of you have free schedule right?" Junwan ensured among all of them.

"Yup!" Chaewon jumps gleefully.

"Well then, Junwan hyung, are we taking yours or mine?" Y/n asks the older male.

"I dunno." The latter replies with a shrug. "I guess both?"

"Where'd you park yours?"

"In the 7/11 car park." Junwan says nonchalantly.

"Hey I parked nearby!" Y/n high fives Junwan proudly.

"So which car are we taking?" Yujin asks.

"Let's just take both." Chaewon states.

"But parking fee..." Y/n shakes his head.

"Is our rich businessman really worrying bout a parking fee." Junwan put the younger in a soft headlock, ruffling his hair.

"oh gosh." Chaewon said as she laughed at the sight of Y/n's hair after being released from the headlock.

"Messy hair messy hair." Yujin tidies up Y/n's hair all of a sudden.

"You're weird Jinnie."

"How am i weird Y/n/n?"

"You're so kind." Y/n smiled. "You fixed my hair which was messy... thanks go someone." he glares at the culprit.

"So I'm weird cos I'm kind?"

"No not that its just..." Y/n rubs his nape sheepishly.

"AHHDJAJ I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! JUST MARRY EACH OTHER NOW PLEASE!" Chaewon squeals like a fangirl.

"Oh my goodness." Junwan sighs but laughs softly after. "Wonchae... just let them be. LET'S GO ARCADE!!!!!"

The eldest jumps up and down whilst running towards his car. Coming to realisation, Y/n started to walk to his car as he entered.

"Yujin-ah! Get in." He yelled after opening the window.

The girl followed and gave a bright smile. After the car began to move, she rolled down the window and felt the wind that pushed her hair back. Her eyes were kept shut due to the bright sun glaring to the point where it was blinding. The car came to a stop at the red light, as the boy turned his head to stare at the girl beside him.

"The sun makes her prettier than she already is." He thought.

Seeing slight movement from her caused him to look back to the road and later continue to drive. Music softly played on the aux. Yujin's singing voice echoed from her part in Slow Journey. A smile was brought upon Y/n's face.

"She was definitely happier with them." The boy muttered in thought of Yujin's first group.

__Timeskip

Once they had arrived at the arcade, Y/n noticed Yujin was still asleep.

"Yujin-ah wake up." No response. "Yuddaeng wake up." Still no response. "Ahn yujin wake up We're home."

"HOME?! NOT THE ARCADE!?!??" She shot her eyes open wide.

"Just kidding." Y/n laughed and ruffled her hair. "We're here."

"AHH!!!" She yelled, "NOW MY HAIR'S MESSY!!!"

"Your hair naturally gets messy everytime we go arcade anyways."

The two stepped out of the car and searched for the older couple who wasn't there. Y/n figured it'd be best to go inside while they wait. At their entrance, Yujin and Y/n noticed the arcade was empty which was surprising since it was a Saturday. But Yujin felt relief as she wouldn't have to worry about paparazzi or sasaengs. Y/n looked around before checking him phone after a message.

"Yujinnie, it turns out they went to grab tteokbokki so I guess they'll be coming later." He explained.

"That's fine." She smiled. "What do you wanna do first?"

"Up to you." He returned the smile as they began walking around.

"OH! Let's race!!!!" Yujin then ran to the driving machines.

"You sure? You might cry after coming last..."

"Watch when I come first." She confidently smirked.

"Sure thing." The boy chuckled.

They both sat down and decided to make a deal.

"Whoever comes later has to pay for dinner later." Yujin suggested.

"Get your wallet ready Yuj, I'm not going to hold back."

The two got ready and began playing as they released excited yells and shrieks during the game. They both had full concentration and determination, not backing out. After the race, the final results had popped up. One screen showing first place, the other showing fourth. Replicating the screen, the face of one was happy with the other being sad.

"How could I lose?"

"I told you!" A chuckle came out after.

Short timeskip

After trying out more games the two went by the entrance to meet up with JunChae.

"Took you guys long enough." Y/n pursed his lips.

"We played all the games already." Yujin shook her head.

"HUH?! ALREADY??" Chaewon yelled in surprise.

"Gosh Wonchae you're still as gullible as ever," Junwan ruffled her hair.

"What a shame, we only fooled Chaewon unnie." Yujin sighed in disappointment.

"Mean people..." Chaewon showed her angry face.

Anyways. What haven't you guys tried?" Junwan asked.

"Quite a few things, oh and do you guys wanna do bowling. I got a discount!" Y/n suggested.

"OOOOOOHHH BOWLING!" Chaewon exclaimed.

"Let's bowl!" Yujin ran with Chaewon.

The four of them bowled competitively, well, with y/n and Yujin being the competitive ones. The other two were not quite as skilled and decided to just play around, trying to gain points in a fun way.

"And strike!" Junwan exclaimed after throwing the ball with his eyes closed.

Upon opening his eyes, he was brought to surprise.

"Did he just get the ball into another lane?" Chaewon laughed with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Oh gosh." Yujin burst out into laughter.

"Hyung..." Y/n stood stunned, unable to move.

"I'm amazing." Junwan turned back, not looking at where his ball went. "Oh."

Thankfully there was no damage and he indeed shot a strike, just for a different person. Obviously they apologised to the people using the other lane to which they were fine about. After resuming the game, they proceeded with the fun. Once the game finished, they decided to move on to other games. As the end of the day creeped closer, they exited the premises and headed to dinner.

"Before we decide what to eat, who's going to pay." Chaewon stopped in front of the other three.

"Oh that was decided a while ago." Yujin said sulking.

"Huh who???" Junwan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ughhhh this is annoying." Y/n sighed.

"Unfortunately for you guys, it wasn't me..." Yujin excitedly exclaimed.

"I'm paying." Y/n muttered.

"WOOOHOOO!!! LET'S GET STEAKKKKKK!!!" Yujin yelled as she ran around the streets.

Timeskippy a week after

"Can you call Y/n in." Hwang Chawoo ordered his secretary.

The secretary walked back in after he left except with y/n beside him.

"Dad?" Y/n asked. "Junwan hyung?"

"Hi bro." Junwan waved slightly.

"So, now that we're ready." Chawoo leaned back as he continued, "Junwan, do you wanna produce music with Y/n?"

"I mean, I'd love to. Y/N's music is amazing."

"I don't mean just for fun, but in a business way."

"Oh, sir this feels too sudden." Junwan pauses. "It's an amazing offer, but I need to take time to think."

"That's fine, you can discuss with Y/n about it if you want to." The old man suddenly stands up. "I will have to go now, sorry it feels short."

"It's fine sir." Junwan gets up and bows.

"Y/n." The dad looks at his son before leaving.

At the leaving of the man, Junwan breathes.

"I don't think I can ever get used to your father's intimidation." Junwan pants.

"Sorry hyung, I know it's very sudden and that you took a break from music, but dad wanted this."

"It's fine." Junwan went to y/n and head locked him. "So is our young student gonna open an entertainment company?"

"I don't know hyung. I thought I would just do whatever dad wanted me to do. But I guess he feels sorry because of mom."

____________________

Ack it took me months again. Gosh I hate my unmotivated self. Anyways IVE COMEBACK!?!?! The highlight melody was goodddd. And did everyone see Sakura and videos for Le Sserafim???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
9.3K 893 33
You can't lose a good thing if you never had it in the first place.
9.5K 220 48
"He is not JUST cute"