A Galaxy out there

By Fairy_926

I thought I was just a normal fourteen year old girl, who loved Star Wars since the day I was born. But one M... More

Who I am
Monday night terror
What the heck is happening?!
Jail time
life as a prisoner
The life of a Star Wars prisoner
The escape
Curiosity on Coruscant
Is this what a dinner with your in laws is like?
the best day of my life
Becoming a Jedi: day #1
Going home
Training, and a surprise!
Training with Obi-Wan Kenobi
hearts of Kyber
Jedi knights, Jedi fights
Plans and promises
The attack on Geonosis
Ending the war
Exposure

Settling in to the galaxy

52 0 0
By Fairy_926

When we reached Senator Amidala's 'place' I stood up in the speeder to get out and my legs felt like jelly, and like I was standing in a boat. "Are you okay?" Senator Amidala asked, clearly seeing that I was shaking a little bit. "I'm fine, just a little tired." I lied. I was tired, hungry, and on the verge of freaking out from excitement. After a shower and a lot of dress up, I was looking much better. 

I felt and looked much better, and cleaner. The best part is it felt like normal clothes! "I love this! I feel like a mix of Katniss Everdeen, and Gamora." I said with a laugh. Senator Amidala looked at me a bit confused, so I explained they are characters from movies that I liked. Senator Amidala showed me my temporary room, which was beautiful might I say. "You will be staying in here for now. I will let you get settled in. C3-P0 will come get you when dinner is ready." Senator Amidala said, before leaving me in my temporary room. I immediately walked as fast I could to the king-sized bed and flopped down on it. The last thought that went through my head before I fell asleep was that Dooku knows where earth is and could go and drag earth into an intergalactic battle that earth wouldn't be able to fight. *Knock, knock* "uh, who is it?" I asked groggily. "Miss Padmé says that dinner is ready." A familiar British voice said. I quickly looked around the room for a clock, the only clock in the room was on the wall opposite the bed. It read 5:30 p.m. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked myself as I got up and began walking towards the door. Oh, I probably haven't mentioned this but being a Star Wars fan since birth, I memorized the Star Wars alphabet (Aurubesh), and the Aurubesh numbers are just blockier versions of ours, so they are a bit easier to read. I walked down the hall to the living room, because I didn't know where the dinning room is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
96 3 15
"War is old men talking and young men dying. Don't think otherwise. This whole Clone War is worthless. Everyone was almost revealed to be a true tool...
2.9K 60 31
Ahsoka Tano and Padmé Almidala are on their way to the Separatist home world of Raxus. While there, Ahsoka meets a mysterious young boy, Lux Bonteri...
546 24 12
A team of hero's are assigned on a secret mission to end the Clone Wars for good. But suddenly they end up crash landing on an unknown planet-surroun...