SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

By axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... More

๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP19: grocery
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP24: ice skating
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP31: something rings a bell
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP35: valentines
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP38: backstory
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——

EP27: family reunion

17.6K 682 181
By axeofpeace

ajax opened his door, almost certain that it was the post man. while still rubbing his eye (because he just woke up), he frowned, watching the scene in front of him.

minerva was pushing tall teenager who was resisting to go upstairs.

"i swear to fucking–" she hissed, kicking his ankle.

"ow–?!" he let out a whine, dramatically crossing his arms.

"get your lanky ass to my place or i will not hesitate to stab you in your sleep. and you know goddamn well that i am capable of going that–" her tone was just sinking with anger but her green eyes suddenly met his. she stopped pushing her (so it seemed to be) godson, which caused him to lose balance and almost trip. she spoke up again and her tone softened instantly "hi ajax!"

he looked and the boy confused and the teenager just put his hands together as if he was praying and mouthed "help me"

ajax scoffed and dagger noticed the boy's actions.

"for the love of god! no dinner for you!" she hissed and suddenly a big ball of brownish-grey and white fur stumbled on her, causing her to trip.

ajax was confused.

the teenager started laughing and went upstairs. the echo of his laughter was still hearable even after he disappeared.

the ball– well, the dog, started wiggling its tail happily.

"eevee, what was that noise?! are you okay, sweetheart?!" male voice rung up from downstairs

ajax started laughing when he saw minerva's tightened lips as the dog licked her face.

"hide, ajax, before it's too late" she sighed and gave up, completely laying down on the floor

he sent her a thumb up and she showed him one as well in response before he closed the door.

ashton caddel showed up, two suitcases in his hands. he saw his daughter(s) and bursted out laughing.

ajax heard his laugher and couldn't resist to smile. he took a glance through viewfinder in his door.

they looked like the same person. duh, they even laughed the same way.

"it's just you and me now, buddy" ajax turned his head to the small, black guinea pig in the cage, munching on fresh cucumber "just you and me..."

"okay. i see, i see." her dad was humming while looking around her daughter's place.

"dad i know you're looking for any evidence of a boy hanging around there. and there is none" minerva said and crossed her arms, furrowing his brows.

"objection! there is one–" ashton caddel turned around dramatically and pointed at her "–a-ha!"

"what" ranboo looked up, frowning.

"your smile. he was there, wasn't here? you never smiled like that when you saw me" her dad crossed his arms.

minerva looked at ranboo and he just shrugged

"i'm just looking for my present" the teenager said

"yes, we saw him before you arrived and no, it's not here" minerva said and closed the fridge before ranboo could open it.

eevee wiggled her tail and ran up to minerva.

"no, no guinea pig for dinner today" dagger looked at the dog and petted its head.

"how did he look?" her dad asked ranboo while pointing secretly at the couch

"like it's not your business" minerva said and looked up from eevee, then sent ranboo a disappointing look "do you really think i would hide a present under the couch? really, ranboo?"

"you need to celebrate christmas with someone. you're always so mean after spending it alone" her dad laughed and sat down by the table, shaking his head softly "never mind, then. can i at least have a coffee?"

"sure" minerva grinned and opened the fridge. her eyes noticed the lack of milk.

"what a shame..." ranbo hummed from the bathroom.

"i'll be back in a second. it's not in the bathroom, by the way!" minerva said on her way out.

in a matter of seconds she was knocking at ajax's door and then she hesitantly opened them

"hi! can i borrow some milk? oh and you can pass me the present. as predicted, this rascal is sweeping through my place." the brunette said, poking out her head from behind the door.

ajax stood up from the cage and nodded, going for both items.

a smile formed on her face when she realised he was playing with cornelius.

moments later he handed her milk and the present, shooting her a grin.

"thank you good sir! have a nice day" minerva nodded and smiled back, returning to her place.

"seriously–?" ranboo laughed when she saw her.

"i just know you too damn well" she shrugged, placing the gift on the countertop.

"and what do you have for me?" her dad crossed her arms, jokingly rising his eyebrow.

"my presence" minerva crossed her arms and laughed at her dad's expression "im kidding..."

she disappeared behind the counter as she bend over to take out something from the cabinet.

then she gave it to her dad.

"i feel kinda stupid we didn't get you anything" ranboo said, nodding his head

"literally stop it. you don't know me since yesterday. i don't want any presents, end of story." she hummed, watching her dad unwrap the box "although... you two being here is a big present for me, and i'm happy about it"

"don't be so cheesy now, i hate it" ranboo scoffed and gasped dramatically as he saw her dad's present "seriously?! you gave him a watch and you gave me a minecraft plushie?!"

"you idiot" dagger laughed, tossing her head back "did you check the other box?"

"which box?" ranboo frowned

"the one i know you already found but you've been just hiding it and waiting for proper time to open it?" she crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

the look on his face told her that he didn't open it yet. i mean, if he did, he would know he also got a new watch.

ashton was gone for couple of hours now and the movie ranboo and dagger were watching just finished.

"so, what's the deal with that guy?" ranboo asked, changing his position and sat on the couch. minerva huffed and turned her head around, since she was sitting on the floor, against the couch

"with my neighbour, ajax? he's... my friend?" she said and petted eevee's head.

"is he though? wait... waaait... is this the one who's your crush? like back when you texted me something about crushes? minerva!" ranboo giggled and crossed his arms dramatically

"well okay i like him. but he's just a friend" the brunette shook her head

"yeah? mkay, we'll see about this one. also that's weird but if i imagined how corpse looks like, it would be definitely like this. like, literally" ranboo took a fistful of popcorn and ate it, hiding a smirk

"yeah, that's funny because he likes corpse! i mean as in watching" minerva grinned and her brows furrowed.

ranboo was right, actually. ajax looked like all those irl-fanarts of corpse. and... and his voice is really deep as well? i mean, taking under consideration those times when he spoke, but still...

"yeah..." minerva whispered to herself. no, that's not possible though. corpse lives in...

... he lives in new york?

no...

"i'm tired, we should go to sleep" minerva said and yawned. ranboo sighed dramatically "you especially, young mister. i know for a fact you're not getting enough sleep"

"you're being hypocritical right now" ranboo said and stood up but his next words were interrupted by a yawn.

"right, right, of course. good night" she waved at him when he disappeared in her bedroom.

then she grabbed her phone, sitting on the couch carefully.

2:29am

mother🙏
psssst

cornelius's godfather🤝
psssssssst

mother🙏
do you have any plans
for new year's eve???

cornelius's godfather🤝
nope!

and you?

mother🙏
no....

cornelius's godfather🤝
are you thinking what i'm thinking?

wait. it's gonna be your first new
years eve here??

mother🙏
double yes

cornelius's godfather🤝
dammmn

prepare for the new year's eve
of your life! loud music coming
from every single apartment,
smell of cigarettes in the air
and random people making out
in the corridors😩

mother🙏
sounds lit, can't wait

but do u wanna come over!!

cornelius's godfather🤝
absofuckinglutely

can't wait already

mother🙏
see you in 2 days
then!!

good night ajax!!

cornelius's godfather🤝
night night minerva!!

[🐻] AXE IS TYPING...

bang!!! starting off friday with a chapter!! or ending?? i mean it's 7am for me....

anyway, have a nice day/night!! i love you so so much!! i'm seriously really proud of you, don't give up!! remember to drink lots of water!! mwah mwah <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.2K 31
In which, Corpse Husband texts the wrong number expecting it to be his best friends girlfriend. Turns out it's a stranger that he falls in loves wi...
2K 77 13
Ranboo, a 18 year old Transgender male streamer, struggling with body dysphoria, and past self harm scars that need to be hid. He lives with his moth...
1.5M 57.7K 60
โ i wouldn't change anything about us. โž corpse husband & original female character. social media fic. completed. ยฉ corpsewitches
149K 2.8K 35
"๐ฒ/๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— completed โ•šโ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ„เพ€เฟ...