My Guardian Angel. | EJ.

By Charmreads101

Y/N is the daughter of one of the world's most well-known corporations, which is also a mafia organization. S... More

Intro/Trigger warning.
Characters
Y/N's Life. 1
Changes. 3
Protection. 4
Realization. 5
Suspicions. 6
Secrets. 7
Secrets Out. 8
Elizabeth's Party. 9
The Aftermath. 10
Consequences. 11
My Guardian Angel. 12
Love. 13
Reality. 14
Life. 15
Mine. 16
Reality check. 17
Reveals. 18
Closure. 19

Reencounter. 2

2K 84 71
By Charmreads101

(Remember to vote and share guys!)

Y/N POV:
- Perspective -

We all see and perceive the world in various ways, and we even recall or interpret events in different ways. I will always remember and recognize my father- well I don't even want to call him that let's just say sperm donor, as a monster who left me with physical and emotional scars that I don't know if they will fade or be with me forever. But, no matter how much I've suffered, the world will always recognize him as one of the wealthiest men in the world, with a beautiful family, perfect house, and perfect lifestyle because of perspective.

"Everything will be OK." As I soared up into the sky, the familiar voice said softly, approaching closer and closer. I could see the sky and the birds, but when I looked down, I could see the entire city as if I were on top of the world... literally.

Where am I? Am I dead?

"I'll be OK; don't worry about me, sis; just live your life." The words rang in my ears, loudly and with just a blink, I saw her again. Wearing a white dress, smiling brightly at me as the wind blew in her hair.

"Please stay, I can't do this without you!" I'm irritated and overwhelmed with emotions. How am I going to keep living if the whole thing feels impossible?

         ————

The alarm rings startling you causing you to fall slamming yourself into the ground. "Shitttt" you say while rubbing your back and looking at the time which was 9:00 Am, your English 201 class started at 11:00 so you had some time. It was Monday February 7th, It was your second semester of college and you felt no emotion towards going back to school. After brushing your teeth, washing your face, and taking a warm shower. You felt exhausted with just doing little self care.

You felt drained.

You stared at the fresh cuts on your arm and shrug while walking towards your closet. You didn't mind the pain of stinging from your arm since you were use to the physical pain. You've experienced way worser pains especially from your "father". He was emotionally and physically abusive.

And there was nothing you could do about it. Except one thing.

Give up.

You didn't care about how you looked since you weren't impressing anyone nor cared at all. If your outfit looked good that was just a huge coincidence. You didn't even expect to live this long so you didn't know how to feel about today.

Your sperm donor doesn't really allow you to go outside, if you do then you would need a bodyguard. You were always drove to school which could be part of the reason everyone saw your life as perfect when it wasn't.

"Are you ready to go Y/N?" Your bodyguard named Floch who was only three years older then you says as you walked down the stairs. You always found him obnoxious.

"What does it fucking look like?" You glared at him while crossing your arms.

"Are you ok?" He tilts his head at you examining your face. You step pass him and open the front door which causes the cold wind to touch your skin.

As you walk to the door you hear laughing causing you to pause and turn. It was your little sister being tickled by your mother.

"They don't even need you, don't you see how happy they are?" A thought comes into your head but you try to ignore it.

"They haven't even notice you looking at them." As that thought comes you see your little sister looks at you then runs towards you with a huge smile and giving you a tight hug.

She's proves your thought wrong. She did notice.

"Sissss." She hugs you tight as you lift her up causing her to laugh. You really hoped your dad wouldn't take away her light the way he did yours.

"Hey willow how are you?" She was now three years old, Her birthday was on January 1st. Your voice comes out weak causing her to look at you while frowning.

"What's wrong?" She says with a clear lisp as she plays with your hair.

"Everything is ok." you smiled at her and she was still frowning at you, how is she so smart at such a young age? Floch tells you you're gonna be late and you give her a soft peck on the forehead and put her down making her run back to your mother. You looked at your mom seeing she was already looking at you.

It's crazy how you both were inseparable when your sister was alive but now you guys hardly spoke a word to one another. It's probably cause your sister was the glue, the light, and your light has vanished completely now that she's gone.

Floch opens the car door for you, you sit down and put your seatbelt on as you sighed and rest your head on car door while looking out the window.

"You never answered my question Y/N." Floch says looking at you not moving the car.

"Just go, Floch please." You didn't feel like talking to anyone since you already heard a million thoughts in your head telling you degrading things.

"Do you even want breakfast?" He says starting the car and driving off.

"What type of dumbass question is that? Take me to McDonald's and order me the big breakfast meal and hotcakes, with some coffee." No matter what you loved to eat and no one could take that away from you. A notification appears on your phone signaling that you got a text.

                         - The Three Musketeers-

Elizabeth:
Y/N I'm so excited
To see you!!!

Devon:
What about me? 😑

Elizabeth:
I- You're right
Next to me tho....

Y/N:
Gurl not you
Stuttering through
Text 😭😂

Elizabeth:
Bitch don't judge
Meee 😔

Devon:
You gonna see us in the front
Of the library waiting for
You 😘😘

Elizabeth:
Why that emoji? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Devon:
Why not 🤨

You watched as they texted one another despite the fact of being next to one another and prepared yourself to act happy so you didn't concern them even with suicidal thoughts you promised your sister two things. 1: To not do drugs ever again since you attempted to end it all with them sending you to the hospital only to wake up to your sister in tears. And 2: To keep living and pushing through, if that's even possible. You were honestly so tired that you might end up breaking both of those promises.

As you munched on your breakfast from McDonald's and sipped on your coffee to gain some type of energy, and looked out the window, the car was at a stop light. You looked into the car next to you seeing a girl with dark short hair faced away from you so you were unable to see her face. You then see a blonde boy laughing with her but your eye sight wasn't the best so their faces wasn't easy to see.

When looking at the front of the car there is a boy bopping his head to what appears to be a song playing but you were unable to hear it since the windows where up completely cancelling the sound.

The stranger feels your gaze causing them to turn around and his eyes pierced into yours. He looked extremely familiar but it couldn't be him.... right?

His eyes were teal green and glistened from the sun's rays. His jawline looked sharp as a knife. His hair was in a man bun, but baby hairs were poking out. It couldn't be him... his hands on the wheel were displaying his veins and muscles.

After a few seconds of looking at your features, he tilts his head and clenches his jaw, his eyes expanding. He says something, but you can't hear him since you're in the car. His two friends' heads shoot up, making an O shape on their mouths as they glance at you.

That couldn't be them, can it? As you were about to roll down your window to see better, the light turns green, and the car drives away, leaving you stunned.

-At school-

You sighed as you waited for the elevator to take you to the library floor so you could visit the library. You were using your AirPods and listened to love drought by Beyoncé. You became aware of eyes on you, prompting you to look up from your phone and at the stranger.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" You tilted your head while crossing your arms. And the stranger sighs while rolling his eyes not answering you. "Hello? I'm speaking to y-"

"What makes you think you can talk to me?" He glares at you catching you off guard turning his attention to the elevator doors opening and watching everyone as they walked out. You looked around at the invisible camera asking yourself who the fuck he talking to like that.

"Um...What makes you think you can talk to me like that?" You scrunched up your face walking into the elevator being annoyed at the fact that you were alone in there with him. He ignores you pressing the fifth floor which was also where you were going.

"You're so damn disrespectful." You turned to look at him seeing he was already looking at you while crossing his arms. "What?!" You say seeing he was staring at your face.

"Are you fucking slow? Or do you seriously not know who I am?" He walks closer to you while his hands were in his pockets looking down at you waiting for your answer. He was wearing a black shirt, black jeans... black everything.

"Eren? Is that you?" Looking at his face you did see the resemblance of your childhood friend but if it is him he really glowed up. Not that he was ugly when you were younger but he's attractive now, tall and he has a sexy build... but his attitude is a huge turn off.

"Stop looking at my body and look at me as I'm talking to you." His face was inches from yours, all you could see was his eyes. His light green eyes.

"Answer my damn question and stop talking to me like that." You glared being annoyed with his tone.

"You're correct it's me, but don't think since we use to hang out when we were younger that we're friends." He points at you making you slap his hands out your face.

"When did you become such a bitch?" You honestly didn't have the energy to put up with his shit.

"Watch your tone." He whispers having a deep a raspy voice as the elevator door open.

"Idiot." You scoff watching his eyes widen and you push him away walking out the elevator to meet your friends at the library.

"Y/N!!! What took you so long?" Elizabeth smiles wildly running towards you and wrapping her arms around you. The smell of vanilla instantly fills up your nose.

Elizabeth outfit:

"Oh nothing really." You shrug and looked around for Devon.

"Oh he's in the bathroom, gurl you look cute! Brown looks amazing on you!" She smiles pulling you to sit down. You always wished you were as happy as she was. It was currently 10:00 so class was in a hour.

"Is that my Y/N?" Devon chuckles giving you a hug then sitting next to you resting his head on your shoulder. "How you been?"

"I've been alright honestly." You shrug not telling the truth. You turned seeing Eren walk to a table with his friends, seeing unrecognizable faces then finding your old friends Armin and Mikasa causing you to gasp.

Armin's outfit:

You wouldn't expect Armin to get a haircut, yet it suits him well. You didn't want to say it, but his smile was radiant and he looked hot as hell. You never imagined you'd see the day when you thought Armin was attractive.

Mikasa outfit:

Mikasa looks stunning as always, and she was always well-dressed even when you were younger, so it's no surprise that she looked so wonderful. She should really consider being a model; she'd be fantastic.

"Do you know them?" Devon says looking at you making you snap back into reality.

"Yeah, I used to know them when I was younger," you say as you stand up. "Devon get up, class is starting soon." You waved at Elizabeth since she didn't have the same class as you both. You turned seeing your old friends also getting up and you hoped they weren't going to the same class. If Eren changed that much then just imagine their attitude? Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

**********************************

Authors Note:
Y'all this book is gonna get CRAZY 😭 I'm just warning y'all from now. But love y'all see y'all next chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
89.1K 2.6K 30
modern AU fresh outta college you got a job at the most boring office ever, between your shitty boss, and annoying coworkers you feel like your whole...
11.3K 206 48
MODERN AU This story does not follow the AOT storyline- completely different universe‼️ This is an OC x Levi -some OC x Eren This story contains ma...
653K 21K 48
(Y/N) is a college freshman who has been sitting across from Eren Yeager her entire first semester of school. Despite her efforts, Eren refuses to ha...