An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"

3.9K 98 108
By FunkyGuy11

Ahri's PoV:

I told Braum to park were we usually wait for y/n, I waited for 10 minutes until I saw his vastaya friends arrive and wait for another 5 minutes... Fuck it I'll ask them.

???: pleeeeaseee xayah forgive me my love! I'll give you your two buck back!

Xayah: NO RAKAN! It was supposed to be just a game!

Ahri: excuse me?

Rakan: *Le gasp* OH! you're ahri!

Ahri: yes I am ahri, by any chance have you seen y/n?

Xayah: he said he needed to make a phone call, he should be over there under that tree. Also can you tell him we had to leave early?

Rakan: what? Why are we leaving early?

Xayah: because I'm going to fuck your brains out as punishment~

They rushed quickly out of here as I walked to the "tree" as I approached I heard very quiet sobbing...

I peek through the back of the tree and saw y/n sitting while hiding his face on his knees and crying...

I sat next to him...

Ahri: are you OK y/n?

He quickly snapped and wiped the tears of his face pretty quickly... And smiled at me like if nothing was wrong while still crying.

Y/n: Yeah of course! Why wouldn't it be all good?

Ahri: here let's get back to the car so you can cry more comfortable...

As we walked I saw how he was looking down while still dropping some tears... I don't want him to be like this... I want him to be happy... We entered the car and Braum began to drive...

Ahri: now tell me... Why were you crying?

Y/n: Let's say I have to go to downtown to that guvermental office so I can change my last name...

Ahri: why would that be?

He then showed me some text from his mother... Saying that she didn't care how bad he could had felt during the call... And that he was no longer related to her.....

Ahri: y/n I-

Y/n: no it doesn't matter, I always hated that last name either way...

He tried to laughed but instead began sobbing and dropping tears...

Y/n: funny right? All my teenage years I always tried to do something to make my mother be proud of me... I was even thinking of having a law career like her...

I hugged him as he slowly began crying a bit harder... I don't care how expensive this sweater is and I don't care if it gets dirty... But I do care about him...

Y/n: I can't believe that I'm not enough... Not good enough for her...

I letted him rest his head on my lap... It breaks my heart to see him like this... The image that I have of him is very different on what he is right now... How could his mother tell something like that to him?!....

Y/n: ahri... Can I go pay someone a visit pretty quickly... Please?

Ahri: of course we can hun...

Morgana's PoV:

I gently placed the book back in the stand... Until I heard a knock on my door, I wonder who has the guts to actually knock on my door.

I walked over there and opened the door....

Morgana: y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I.... I think it's better if you hear the whole call...

I invited him to enter my home... As soon as I closed the door he hugged me... This warmth... It's been a while since someone actually hugged me...

Morgana: hey is everything alright little sparrow?

I patted his head as he showed me his phone... His chat with Kayle...

Y/n: the call I had with her was recorded...

After hearing the whole call I noticed how much he was hurt... I remember he always wanted his mother's approval... Kayle never went to a mother's day festival for y/n... Instead I always went for her even if I hated my sister....

Morgana: Y/n I-

Y/n: it's funny right? But don't worry... She wasn't worth the trouble either way

Morgana: Y/n you're in all your right to be angry right now...

Y/n: Why would I be angry? She never went to a mother's day festival, she never helped me pick an outfit for my prom, she never took the bother to tell me "oh you should treat a lady this way"! And look at me! I have 3 girls that worry over me! I never needed her approval either way!

I pulled him into a hug... I could feel how he was still crying...

Y/n: why was I not good enough for her.....

Morgana: you don't have to be good enough for noone y/n... We don't need her in our life.... Who cares if you date a demon or a voidling or a vastaya... And if she's not proud of you... I've always been and I always be no matter what...

I patted his back as I saw how hurt he was... This woman is going to hear me!

Morgana: I was thinking on... Why don't you invite this three ladies you're dating for dinner with me? We can go to a restaurant if you wish...

Y/n: Aunt Morg you hardly ever go out...

Morgana: hey I'm willing to make a sacrifice to meet those ladies that take of my little sparrow

Thanks to me he has that nickname, when he was 4 his hair looked like a Sparrow peak... So I started calling him little Sparrow and soon his father did too...

Later on that day...

Y/n's PoV:

I convinced ahri to go to the mall like we had planned after visiting my aunt morg, sure I look like literal shit but I have the feeling that ahri is not having a good time...

Y/n: is everything alright ahri? I can see you're troubled...

Ahri: I'm alright but what about you? Your mother just told you that she's not your mother anymore... Are you seriously alright?

Y/n: yes I mean, I have my aunt morg and well I have you guys! I don't need a maternal figure anyway...

Ahri: oh I can be your mommy~

Y/n: W-what?

Ahri: don't play dumb on me hun~ you know exactly what I meant.

She dragged me over to one of those abandoned best buys that are just the remainder that Amazon will eventually win on everything and pinned me to a wall...

Ahri: I've had enough of pretending, your smell is so attracting and your little smile that warms my heart~

Y/n: Ahri I-

Ahri: hush, maybe your mother didn't valorate the sweetheart of a son she had... But I will~

She licked her lips and began kissing me on the neck...

Ahri: I want you y/n~ every day I see you pull that sweet smile for me *seductive laughing (?* you have no idea how much that teases me~

As she kissed my neck I felt like something was wrong...

Ahri: I hate to see you in a sad mood~ and I will kill every single person that makes my little angel sad~

Y/n: Ahri there's no need to kill anyone-

Ahri: hush~ I know a place we're I can show you how much I love you~

And there you have me. Getting my ass dragged out of a shopping Mall so she could take me to a motel room to "make me happy"

Ahri: y/n~ quick question. Tits or ass?

Y/n: arms bro I just need a hug right now...

Four hours of a fully paid motel room later...

My legs....

Ahri: *huff huff* feeling much better now hun~?

Y/n: my legs hurt....

Ahri: so you're better now~

Y/n: maybe but couldn't you go a little more soft on me?

Ahri: I'm less intense than evelynn honestly!

Y/n: uh.... I'm confused... You just wanted to "fuck me" right?

Ahri: oh belive me  I don't fuck with who ever I first find on the street. If I did this is because i want to be with you. I belive there no problem if I join your weird love relationship~ or is it?~

Y/n: OK this is getting weird why do you all four like me? What do you possible see in me?

Ahri: Maybe the way you treat us, the way you smile, the way you worry over us and your cooking. I'm going to be honest to you, I don't know any man that cooks like you or even cooks at all and I really valorate independence in guys.

Y/n: but I still don't get it. I'm just an assistant... Your assistant... Won't that hurt your image?

Ahri: y/n, evelynn has killed around 20 men and even though it never went public they were reported as missing with her being the main suspect. Kai'sa is a voidling and obviously that makes people she's dangerous, Akali is a well trained ninja I think and that makes her pretty dangerous as well. And well i~

She pulled me closer as I saw her sapphire blue eyes closer...

Ahri: I'm the least deadly out of them~  but that doesn't mean I can't kill ~

Some days later

Akali's PoV:

I'm finally packing up so I can go back to Piltover with y/n! I'm so excited to see how he is... Yes I barely could have a call with him, I had to move from the hotel we were staying because Ekko did not stop bothering me. Qiyanna obviously said I was being ridiculous but that's nonesense...

I was casually picking my stuff up until the home phone began to ring, so I picked up...

Receptionist: Hey Ms Akali, you have visitors do you want them to go to your room or perhaps you want them to wait in the lobby.

Akali: nah send them up.

I hanged up and continued throwing stuff on my travel case...

'knock Knock'

I walked over and open the door... My eyes litted up in excitement!

Akali: *GASP* Kayn! Aphelios! Felix! YONE!

Yone: Hey akali, my brother told us that you changed hotel. So we decided to visit you.

Those 4 have been real friends to us, each time we needed someone they were always there for us... Yone is a very famous for his wins in swordsman olimpics, Felix is an actor for those weird pirate and wild west movies, aphelios is a famous cosmologist and kayn works as a model for many male clothing and perfume companies.

Felix: we heard you're finally going back to Piltover after a long tour, and we're planning to pay the others a visit for next week.

Akali: why don't you come with me in the private flight? Mundo won't mind either way!

Aphelios: oh we don't want to be a bother!

Akali: Pfft! A bother? Man you sure always stay humble! Man you have to meet my.... Assistant.

I can't say that y/n is my boyfriend... Kayn will probably behave like a dick to him and so will the rest... It's for his own safety...

Jarvan the IVth PoV:

I'm sitting on the long table of the Lautent house, with my fiance on my side and Ms fiora in front.

Fiora: you think visiting y/n is a good idea?

Jarvan: My father is going to die soon... And his last petition is to see y/n and I fight on the grand Demacian Coliseum... Like men, not like children.

Fiora: I see....

Lux: and we were wondering if maybe you wanted to come with us!

Fiora: I'll arrange my schedule so I can see that young man again, is there a way we can get his address?

Jarvan: his mother gave me his phone number, so maybe we can reach him with a call tonight.

Lux: yaaaaay! The Lautent promise against the undefeated prince! That will be such a show!

The fight we will have is just a KO based fight... We cant fight to death since I'm soon going to be the king...

Fiora: his mother seemed... Weird... Like if she was distant...

Two days later...

Y/n's PoV:

'C'mon y/n! Just move in with us! It's easier for you to be 24/7 with us for your job!'

'we already setted a room for you, but I honestly doubt evelynn will let you sleep alone'

'ahri setted a room up... But you're not going to need it~'

And here you have me. Moving into this penthouse with, I moved my stuff with the help of rakan and his old ass truck but I was just moving boxes since I couldnt take the forniture with me...

Rakan: aight man! Remember! Bro's before hoes-

And he got punched by Xayah who started screaming at him...

Y/n: I can't belive were going on summer vacation and then were going to graduate... What are you guys going to study?

Xayah: I'll study pharmaceutic science.

Rakan: I have two plans, either I become an industrial engineer or an architect. I FUCKING LOVE MAAAAATH!

Y/n: for a moment I thought you were going to say Meth....

Rakan: oh that too. But anyways! I'll give you a text so we can hang out during the summer!

Y/n: aight man, see ya. And thanks to both... Really...

Xayah: no problem dear, you're our friend after all!

As they exited evelynn's garage I walked back in the elevator... They're on a meeting with Mr Mundo and akali is supposed to come back today... Sadly I have training to do so I won't go to the airport...

As I entered the room I'll be in... I saw my sword on the bed... And an empty Photo frame... Maybe I'll put a picture of us later... I suppose it's time to start training...

They have a private gym... And since akali does some ninja shit there's a some things I can use...

Jarvan's PoV:

We got out of the plane half an hour ago... I have y/n's new sword with me. Created by the nicest details and themed as a flame.... Ms fiora was the one that made the design first in his honor...

He sended lux his current address earlier this morning via an email ...

Fiora: I'm all settled in my room, are you two love birds ready?

Lux: yup! I just need to fix something in my armor and it should be all good!

Lux said as she tighed up her boots and breast plate, I'm also wearing my full armor but not with the helmet on... It's resting on the desk...

Jarvan: I wonder how much he grew...

Lux: I wonder how he looks like!

Fiora: I wonder how lazy he grew over time.

Evelynn's PoV:

We picked akali up and we were very amazed on her company! It's been a long time since I last saw Felix in the flesh.

Akali is talking to kayn, ahri is talking to yone, and kai'sa just can't stop speaking about the universe with aphelios. And I'm talking to the only cowboy I can stand.

Felix: Akali told us you have an assistant, how is he like?

Ahri: he's literally an angel! He's always fixing schedules, making appointments, cooking, encouraging us! He's so sweet!

We all know we can't tell them what he is for us.. It's too dangerous... Yone and kayn are specially dangerous...

Aphelios: well then I can't wait to meet this so called "angel"

Y/n's PoV:

I collapse in the training ground gasping for air... The thing about the training Ms fiora gave me... Is that each posture I used is based in the movement that a flame has syncing it with my breathing style... But my brain eventually forgets to continue breathing that's when I hit my limits...

Y/n: *Cough huff cough cough*

I feel like my lungs are about to collapse... I should call it for today... I entered back in and took a shower... And after taking a quick nap I decided to continue my training... It's been a while since I began bidding my wings... I don't feel comfortable with them any more and TaTir has been very quiet since then...

I grabbed my sword and opened the door to my room, and to my surprise I was welcomed with a living room full of laughs... I wonder...

Ahri: Oh! There you are y/n! We were starting to wonder were you where!

Y/n: were you looking for me Ms ahri? I was organizing the storage room before ending my shift....

???: Is that a Katana?

I looked to the side and saw my sword
.. Were they really called Katana? I think ms fiora mentioned it one or twice during theory classes....

Y/n: oh yes it is!

??? #2: Do you know how to blend it correctly?

The second guy made a firm statement... I don't like his tone...

Y/n: trained for 4 years under some influent people! I guess I'm on intermediate...

??? #3: that's cool man. My name is Kayn by the way...

???: My name is Aphelios...

??? #2: Yone.

???: and I'm Felix, nice to meet cha pal!

I walked closer to them and shaked kayns, Aphelios and Felix hands... I was about to shake Yone's hand but he looked so pissed off so yea. Big nono.

Kayn: akali talked a lot about you, tell us what exactly do you want to be once you graduate college?

Y/n: probably law school....

Felix: I don't want this to sound offensive but... Didn't you had better options for a job than this?

Y/n: well I could had applied to the Noxus Senate or the Elite Demaciam Forces for mage control... But I decided to be here

Yone: pathetic. You don't know how many people would Kill for those opportunities... And you're just a pesty assistant

I....i had enough....

Y/n: maybe you're right.... Maybe not, who cares any way. Now excuse me I belive my shift is over and I have a cat  waiting for me back home... Have a nice evening gentlemen and ladies...

I rushed out quickly and extended my wings so I couldn't look bad... Fuck I guess I'll sleep on the streets tonight...

After 40 minutes of looking for a good place to sleep... I decided to go to the only ceiling I know I can sleep... Mundo's building...

I arrived at the ceiling and hid behind one of the heaters... Today's fore cast was weird saying that the temperature was going to drop radically... I hope it doesn't snow...

I covered myself with my wings and hid my face with my knees...

TT: EY ey~ what's happening y/n why are you here when you should be with those ladies?

Y/n: I don't want to embarrass them...

TT: why would you embarrass them? Who is the one you think will be complain about you? You're literally a sweetheart...

Y/n: those guys... I recalled the face of one, Felix the famous bollywood actor...

TT: are you.... Jealous?

Y/n: no.... I'm tired...

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me... But when I turned around there was Noone...

TT: Sleep now... Everything will be OK... Here I'll sing you a lullaby....

Then it slowly began snowing...

TT: you seriously have bad luck huh.... Let me began singing for you.... Lost in the blue... They don't love me like you do... Those chills that I knew
They were nothing without you... And everyone else... They don't matter now
You're the one I can't lose...

"No one loves me like you do"

Hey ppl, don't worry. No cheating planned and that bullshit... I'm just preparing a plot and this has to be the only way I can make it possible.

Also I have to options for you about how I update this book

Short chapters (2500 max words 2000 min words) each two days or maybe daily depending if I have time

Or

More longer chapters like this one (3000 minimum up to 4000 max words) each 3-4 days.

That should be all...

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
4.8K 154 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...