Sightless & Unspoken (RusAme...

By Toddels

The blind American never questioned why he sits aimlessly in an enclosed empty room with neither a single doo... More

Episode 1: Discovery
Episode 2: The New Worlds
Episode 3: Death's Web
Episode 4: Disagreements
Episode 5: Engaged to a Pixie
Episode 6: An Invigorating Waltz
Episode 7: Inconvenience
Episode 8: Rouge Prisoner
Episode 9: Valuable Slave
Episode 10: The Knight
Episode 12: Together As One
Episode 13: The Ponds

Episode 11: My Cure

52 4 0
By Toddels

Russia laid me softly on the grass in front of a stream. I take in the gorgeous night atmosphere. This truly was my favorite place to be. I feel more at ease now compared to before. Russia sits next to me and stares at the sparkling stream. "I am so sorry it took me so long to get to you." he apologizes.

I stare up into the precious sky without saying a word. I still feel the misery circulating throughout my body. As the memories resurface I feel my eyes tearing again. The precious sky becomes disoriented and cloudy. Before I can spill a droplet, I close my eyes.

I listen to the world to distract myself. I hear Russia turn his head to look at me. He speaks again. "I tried to follow your string as fast as possible but I was too late and-" I cut him off. "Russia, you saved me just in time. Thank you for that. Nothing is your fault." I had to reassure him; my uncomfortable silence was not for him, it was for me.

"America I did not save you in time- he raped you!" Russia said sounding upset. "That should not have happened!"

I sit up with my eyes now open. "He tried to get me pregnant... but the child was incomplete and I have you to thank for that! The pain from the intercourse is... temporary- if I were to actually conceive his child, it would have been far worse. So stop being so hard on yourself you idiot; you have done plenty, more than enough actually... you let me witness a satisfying tragic death- so you can take no blame for this... in the end, it is all my fault anyways!"

He looks a bit horrified after hearing about the pregnancy then switched his expression to baffled after he heard my last claim. "No America it is not your fault! Do not even say that!"

"It is!" I shout, "I told myself I was going to annihilate them all but I was stupid and I gave into his pleasure!" My yelling voice slowly starts breaking. "Only I am to blame- you were not there so you do not get a damn say!"

I feel him hug me to prevent me from spilling tears. He pulls me onto his lap and I bury my face into his chest while he speaks. "And that is why I am so sorry; I was not there. I should have been there to protect you."

"It is not your job to protect me, I was coping just fine until he started hurting me during the ceremony!" I say into his chest.

"I know, I watched you fight him at one point. I was watching from another dimension and it forbid me from interacting with you." I quickly pull away from him."I knew I heard your heartbeat! It distracted me and I lost that fight." I complain.

"I am so sorry..." he says. I let it go and rest my head back on his chest. I could feel myself calming down, Russia's presence could cure my anxiety.

"Do not be, hearing it gave me much hope." I tell him. "Did my golden bridge at least help guide you to me?"

"Yes, when I was traveling on it, I feared that it would vanish but it never did." he explained.

I smile softly. "Good. I think it is safe to say we are advancing in our abilities."

Russia nods. "Every time I think I have reached my maximum potential, I am proven wrong."

"Where did you learn to do that cool portal thing?" I ask.

"Your string has taken me to various places where I have been put in deadly situations where I needed to act fast in order to survive. I have learned simply out of instinct." he tells me.

"I can say the same thing." I reply, "Everything just happens." I begin to peel all the golden jewelry off my skin. It's beauty was tampered with an awful memory.

Russia watches as I do this. "They really dolled you up huh?"

I nod my head and chuckle weakly. "It was very uncomfortable, I am glad I can finally take it off now."

"Yes, you certainly do not need it." He begins to help me take it off. While his focus is set on my jewelry, I look at his handsomely sculpted face. He is so beautiful, what a blessing to be gifted with sight to view him. I feel my face grow hot and my eyes dilate. The effects of the vile never worn off. I soon feel a tightness in my crotch area and I begin to internally panic. I shoot up onto my feet and create distance between us. He must not know about this.

Russia is baffled from my sudden reaction but I quickly speak before he can interrogate me. "I-I completely forgot that were supposed to travel to the silver ponds of truth!" I stutter in an attempt to change the subject.

He cocks up an eyebrow. "I think you should rest and recover from everything you went through."

"No, it will only slow us down, we should go now." I say while I take off my last remaining jewels.

"What is the rush?" he says. He stands up and starts walking over to me. I feel myself backing away instinctively.

I blurt more words out. "I really want answers- the sooner we understand, the better." He eventually towers over me and places a hand on my forehead. Feeling his skin upon mine makes me crave him more.

"You are burning up! America is everything alright?" My face heats up even more and I avert my gaze. It was becoming harder and harder for me to control myself.

"C-Can we please just go to the ponds..." I say ashamedly.

"Not until you tell me what is wrong. You are acting so strange suddenly..."

I look back over to him without saying a word. I found his expression laced with such concern to be attractive. I hesitated for a moment but I find the right words to explain myself. "Russia... before the ceremony Oculus forced me to drink a vile... until the effects wear off, I think it would be safer if you stay away from me."

He takes his hand off my forehead and places the hand under my chin. The placement of his hand starts to excite me even more. "Oh America, do not be worried about possibly hurting me- I highly doubt it."

I grit my teeth in annoyance at his doubt. He was completely clueless of how much I was resisting my strong urges. "You jackass..." I mutter. "It is not what you think..."

"Well why else would you want me to avoid you? I will never see you as a real threat." he says softly. I know that he said that for reassurance but I found it quite insulting. The ignorance makes me even more impatient. I can not manage multiple emotions at once. It was overwhelming me. I reach my arm out and I pull his shirt collar to bring him on my level.

Our eyes interlock with each other. "I would be careful on the next words you string together. You have not a clue on the intentions I have for you." I say breathlessly.

He stares at me with amusement. "Aw are you trying to intimidate me?"

"No." I could not bare it any longer. My feelings possess and overcome me. "I'm trying to fuck you." His eyes widen before I pull him more into me and smash my lips onto his. I watch him blush as he pieces this entire situation together. I close my eyes and I hear his heartbeat thumping profusely. I jab my tongue into his warm mouth. He leaks small muffled moans. I then throw all of my weight onto him and we fall to lay on the soft grass.

I sit on top of him and I entrap his hands by his head. I pull away from him for a moment to catch my breath. He stares up at me. "America... we...we should stop- you are unwell..." he states out of breath.

I lick my lips with a smirk. "Am I? Or are you afraid of how much you enjoy this?" I tease flirtatiously.

"No! Oculus' vile did this to you, it is not right to go through with anything when you are like this. You have become vulnerable!" he explains quickly. It was adorable seeing him nervous like this.

"This is not going to go away unless my needs are completely fulfilled. Trust me, I really want this; I want you. So do not hold back; be my cure Russie. Please. Oh please- only you can help me feel better." I persuade.

He stares at me unsurely. Before he can answer I get a glimpse of his savorily neck. I move in to sink my teeth into the soft flesh. Russia moans as I fill his neck with bites and kisses. I feel him cutely squirm underneath me. I break away from his neck to catch some air. I whisper on his meek skin, "My knight in shinning armor, please I am begging you, save me from this painful desire..."

He looks at me seeming aroused. However, he does not respond; it was like he was mute again. I look at his eyes trying to understand his silent language. They were glazed with both fear and lust; but what did that mean? His eyes tell me both "yes" and "no".

Russia was usually bold when it came to showing physical affection, so why was he holding back now? Did he really believe my hormones were overpowering my mind? I had no right to blame him for thinking such a thing, I never did behave in such a way- I always prevented his flirt attempts from progressing any further. I regret from having done that.

But the thing was, I knew he liked me. That is what made this situation most frustrating. I was becoming more and more impatient; I needed his princely part in me. I get a cunning idea.

I peck a light kiss on his forehead. "I am sorry Russia, if you are too uncomfortable to do this, I will try to look for someone else to help me. I do not want you to do something you do not want to do." I say in the most sincere tone.

I watch a glint of disgust flash in his eyes and suddenly he can speak again. "I am not allowing a complete stranger to touch you."

His jealous overprotected attitude made butterflies swarm in the lower pits of my stomach. I tilt my head innocently, "But I can not think of any other way to overcome these feelings, I have no choice."

"I do not care! I would rather you wait it out." he says. Wait it out?

"Why not just fuck me yourself coward." I say with pure impatience dwelling in me. My knight's face changes pigmentation and he lays underneath me completely flabbergasted. "N-No! You are not yourself..."

I give up. I throw my head back and I groan obnoxiously in frustration. I then collapsed my head onto Russia's chest. I lay there defeatedly, he had too much strength and was able to resist me. He strokes the back of my head out of pity.

"I am sorry America, I can not-" I stop his sentence, "Save it! I am so uncomfortable right now you do not understand! The only thing that can fix this is the exact kind of pleasure I experienced at that twisted horrible ceremony and that is already scarring enough. That pain is the only experience I have and I will be constantly reminded of it until this inconveniencing feeling goes away. You think I want to be this desperate? This is humiliating! If you will not help me, I will get it from someone else." I climb off of him angrily and begin walking to a possible solution.

"America, I am so sorry you are feeling this way but please do not be so foolish- you were taken advantage of once already, I do not want it to happen a second time." he says trying to talk some sense into me, "Just wait it out, it will pass."

"No! I am desperate to do anything to make this feeling go away! The sooner the better!" Before, I had used this idea to lure him into me but now I was taking it seriously. I know searching for a stranger to have sex with was definitely a stupid idea. But I could not help it anymore, I needed this pain to be put to rest. I would do anything- except force Russia to do something he did not want to do. I was not going to take advantage of him to make myself feel better.

That is why I must put myself in harms way. I could feel the affects of the vile increasing in power.

Russia looks at me frightened. "Stop! I can not let you do that. We can think of another way, please just do not fall into the hands of a complete stranger." I ignore his request and continue walking in the lovely mystical location. I suddenly feel something on my neck and it prevents me from walking.

A purple transparent collar surrounds my neck and Russia holds the end of the leash. I immediately place my hands on it in a panic letting out a shriek. I turn to Russia with teary eyes, "Get this fucking shit off of me now!" I scream. No no no no I did not want to feel like less again. I feel myself lifting into the air and I fly around trying to break free. I am screaming the entire time. "You are a fucking terrible person for doing this to me! You are no better than Oculus! Let me go!" I feel the collar suffocating me and I begin to hyperventilate.

Russia stays on the ground. "Ah I am sorry!" he yells in distress, "My rock is doing it! It is my stupid rock! Stop resisting you are going to hurt yourself." He tries pulling me down to him but I keep resisting.

"Liar! You are your rock! I hate you, I hate you so much!" I scream.

"You do not mean that! Please come here so I can take it off!" he tells me. I shake my head aggressively and I can feel my eyes glowing. "Fucking control freak!" I scream. He grows annoyed and begins to pull me over to him, I fight his every tug. "This is exactly how Oculus treated me! Fucking stop!" I continue to scream hysterically.

"America! I am trying to help you dumbass!" Russia continues to pull me to him with desperation. I could not take it anymore. I feel my chest ignite without having the need to recharge it; it shoots out a powerful white blast. It blinds me and all I can hear is Russia yelling in pain. When the light fades, it reveals the Russian laying on the ground and there is no longer a collar entrapping my neck. I stay afloat in the air and I weep at the new devastation instilled in me.

I wish I did not have to hurt him. But he should have known better than to feel the need to treat me like a pet. Such despair it brought me; I was already scarred as it was and he did nothing but make it worse.

Russia leaks sounds of distress from below. He sits up comforting his head. I watch as he wipes blood from his nose and looks up at me without saying a word. I watch as his pupils vanish in his eyes and they soon glow with purple edges.

"I hate you too..."

He sores up to me with fists radiating hatred and he begins to swing at me. He punches me in the gut and I gasp painfully in distress. The next fist he brings to me, I be sure to catch it in midair and I swing him away twisting his wrist in the process. As he flings away, he spins around and opens a portal at me; a blizzard blows out from it. I am blown away from the frozen attack and I hit the terrain. Russia then immediately flies down to me and attempts to plant his foot on me, I quickly roll on the ground to dodge it and I am soon back on my feet. The golden string surrounds us as we fight.

I see my blue strings coming out of the portal he opened so I hold my hand out and they wrap him up at my command. He struggles to escape for a moment, leaking sounds of annoyance; he retaliated by opening a portal below and above me. I fall through and get trapped in an endless loop. The distraction causes me to loose control of my strings and Russia breaks free. He then perfectly times a kick to me that sends me out of the loop and I skid on the ground. He flies to me once again but this time, he has a purple transparent hammer in his grasp. Before he can smash it into my face, I make it vanish with my red eye. It twinkles goodbye in the air. I use my red death once again and thin vein-shaped red glowing lightening bolds shoot out sending painful shocks to Russia. I feel his energy entering my veins as he yells in pain.

He slowly stands up wounded and makes his way towards me as I drain him. He is the only one who I have seen able to fight it. He limps towards me slowly as I fearfully attempt to increase the power. He places his hand on my neck and slowly lifts me in the air. In his other hand, he wields a purple transparent dagger. I feel the blast in my chest begin to ignite again. We look into each other's eyes one final time. The hour of death has crept upon us.

From the corner of my eye, I watch the golden string split into two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 31
philia lived a boring life. burying herself in work made her forget things. three years later, she is to attend a crucial meeting. having no choice...
14K 691 21
America is the perfect guy. Russia just lost his dad. Oh man, this is going to be harder than it was supposed to be. /!\ WARNING : This story is not...
89.5K 2.6K 39
After America tried multiple times and failed to get rid of his lingering feelings to Russia, a game of truth or dare forced him to go up and talk to...
7.6K 183 21
Credit cover: @popkaberika ΰ£ͺ β€Ή π–₯” ΰ£ͺ Λ– ぅ ΰΌ‹ ᳝ ◝ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕑𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 π•–π•Ÿπ•›π• π•ͺ π•žπ•ͺ π•—π•šπ•£π•€...