✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Epiphany.... part- 1

173 21 13
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Author's pov~

Auriana ran up the stairs, to the ground floor, just to see the mall frozen up.

" *relieved sigh* it didn't collapse..." She was relieved.

"Of course, it didn't! my best friend froze it after all!" Gopal said proudly flying a hand on Boboiboy's shoulder... who was back in his orange outfit.

" You said you had some alley down there, did you get the-"

"No use Yaya... they escaped I guess..." Auriana said looking down.

" But wait- how did you end up here?" Ying asked.

Auriana went silent for a moment until...

*Khrrr**Khrrr*

" Hello?! Axenas to Amoras! Come in!" Adrian's voice echoed from the digilet.

"*gasp* Amoras to Axenas! come in!"

"Auri! Did you manage to put out the fire?!"

"Yes! well... not exactly me though..." She trailed and looked at Boboiboy.

" But the fire is out! And I think the systems around the city have started rebooting!"

" Correct! ATLAS, IRIS, and our 7 systems were the first ones to reboot!" Eunice's voice was heard.

" Guess Ro did succeed!"

" Enough talking guys, Auriana, Get out of the mall premises immediately. The fire brigade must not see you there." Alicia said and hung up.

"Right... it's not safe for both you guys and me to come out in public. Follow me, I'll take you to a place with no risk." Auriana said to the 5.

They looked hesitant for some reason.

"Look, From what I have understood, you guys want to hide your powers from Cyberaya right? but don't worry, your little secret is safe with me." She said reassuringly and requested them again to follow her.

With Roxa, on her MSB~

"COULD YOU PLEASE GO SLOW!??!?!" Ochobot asked as Roxa was practically zooming in the sky.

Ochobot barely managed to keep a hold on her neck as Cattus shrieked clutching onto Roxa's right hand.

"But we are almost there!" Roxa pouted.

" But go slow!!!!" Ochobot shrieked.

"Alright... Alright..." Roxa reduced the speed.

Ochobot sensed that the place they were going is none other than Agent- I mean, 

Aunt Dayang's house.

" How did you know where I was supposed to live?? Who are you exactly?? You even didn't tell me the reason to come and rescue me... and Cattus!" Ochobot blurted out.

" Oh- Myself Roxa! I and my friend were assigned to stop the city's chaos!" Roxa claimed.

"Assigned? who assigned you guys? are you bad guys?" Ochobot kept questioning.

Roxa chuckled.

" You are one cute and curious bot, aren't you?" 

"Meow~" Cattus meowed in agreement. 

Soon in a couple of minutes, they reached their destination.

" Go Ochobot, your friends are waiting for you!" Roxa said pointing in front, where the 5 heroes were having a talk with a hooded girl.

"Eh?! BOBOIBOY!!!!!!" Ochobot ran and hugged the torso of the said boy.

" OCHOBOT!!! Are you Alright?!?!?!" Boboiboy asked in worry.

" Yeah! Roxa saved me from that alien who took me and Cattus away!!" Ochobot said pointing at the blue-haired girl who walked towards them.

" Roxa right? Ali's classmate? But how-" Yaya was cut off by Auriana praising Roxa for her work.

" Well done Ro! You saved the day!!" both the girls high-fived.

" And you saved the mall from collapsing!" Roxa said but Auriana shook her head.

" It was Boboiboy. He froze the mall with his Ice element." She claimed.

Roxa's eyes went wide.

"The elemental power...." she whispered below her breath.

" Thank you so much for saving Ochobot, it would've been very risky if he was in the hands of evi-" Fang was cut off by Roxa.

"Puh-lease! He has a very strong power of Teleportation by the great Klamkabot himself! and power like this should never fall in the hands of those stupid knuckleheads!" 

" HOW DID YOU KNOW??!?!?!" The heroes, along with Ochobot, were shocked.

"Oh! About that Klamkabot thingy? Well-"

" We will tell you all about it very soon! but this is not the right time... Plus, you guys need rest after all that fighting! especially you Boboiboy, you froze the whole mall to layers of Ice, you must have drained a lot of energy." Auriana completed. 

The 5 heroes looked at each other before Ying spoke up.

"But... clear one thing to us. You both don't seem like ordinary girls from this city."

" Aren't afraid of interfering in an ongoing fight..." Yaya continued.

" And know fairly a lot about us!" Ochobot finished.

" Just who are you two?"

The 2 girls looked at each other before smiling a confident smile.

" First of all, yes, we aren't ordinary, we put on the disguise of decency." Auriana said.

" Second, we aren't afraid of fights cause we've seen greater and more terrifying ones." Roxa said.

" Third, Knowing about you all is something we would like to keep as a personal secret." Auriana claimed.

" And forth, We are the nightmare dressed like a daydream for evil..." Roxa said smirking.

The two girls slowly started backing away.

" And lastly, we aren't two, there are many more, perhaps you will know them someday." Auriana said flashing a sweet smile.

They activated their MSBs

" So! Till the next meeting of ours! See ya!!" They waved and dashed off in the sky swiftly.

"Wait- BOBOIBOY CYCL-"

"Stop Boboiboy!" A stern voice said from behind them.

They turned to see,

" Aunt Dayang?"

"*sigh* let me tell you the truth...."

With Roxa and Auriana~

"What do we do now?" Roxa asked.

" We got the info which was needed, we just need to present it-"

"We can't Auri! they need proof that those five have superpowers! we only have info about their powers and no proof!" Roxa frowned.

"I know, and two hours are almost up." Auriana claimed.

"*sigh* time's running, if we don't do anything-"

" Attention. Incoming Conference call." Amoras announced.

" Who is calling at this tim- My Goodness!!" Auriana showed her Digilets to Roxa.

" Oh, my Muffins! Why is he calling right now?! did he get aware of our investigation?!" Roxa shrieked.

" I don't know, but I gotta pick the call! You go back to the Academy! I'll talk to him and return as soon as I can!" Auriana said.

"But...but what about the proof?!" 

" I will try to manage something! But right now, you gotta go!" Auriana said.

Roxa inhaled and exhaled to calm herself.

"Alright! try to come sooner!" Saying this, the blue-haired girl flew off.

Auriana immediately landed in a dark alley.

Taking in a deep breath, she answered the call.

A holographic screen popped up and displayed a chair that had its back facing the camera.

" Took you long enough to answer..." A male voice said.

" Humble apologies, I was in a crowd so it took me some time to find a place with no one around." Auriana said blankly with a hint of guilt.

" Hmmm... anyway, how is your 'second duty' going on?" The man asked, still not showing his face.

" Going well, Sir. I am actually on a mission right now too." She replied.

"Mission? the second one of the day? "

"No sir had only one mission assigned today, it, unfortunately, had to be delayed due to a public crisis." 

"Mission? *scoff* Mission of investigating an innocent merchant for your personal benefits?" 

Auriana's eyes went wide under her hood, but she smirked and asked back.

"After checking his criminal record, are you sure Bagogo is an innocent merchant?"

The man went quiet for some seconds before replying,

" He is not. Yet, he has complained against you and Roxa here." 

" We knew that he would do that, so we were prepared. Even if you guys knew that it was me and Ro, you all cannot arrest us as proper proof and clues are needed for it, which are destroyed already. Soo...." Auriana claimed.

" *Sigh* Sneaky I see..."

" Just being who we are Sir. Leaving no trace of proof is our specialty." 

The man turned his chair around and banged the desk with his fist.

Wait- 

that man...

Sergeant Ramenman?!

"Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?! The seniors could've set an inquiry on you both!!"

" But they didn't right?" Auriana shot back.

" Urgh..." 

Sergent banged his head on the desk in frustration.

" Come on Sergeant! We have experienced this before too right?"

" But this time it's a tougher situation as you guys decided to take up a second duty!"

"*sigh* Sergeant... anyway, I hope she gave you a report of the situation on earth." 

The sergeant stayed silent again, but then replied,

" Yes. And that's why I called you all, to inform you about the decision taken." 

Auriana grew nervous.

" What is it?"

" *folds his arms* I am coming on earth to investigate your Organization."

"WHAT?! You can't do that Sergeant!!"

"Considering the situations, the committee has declared this as their final decision."

" But Serge-"

"Auriana!"

The girl shut her mouth.

" Listen to my all words before reacting."

" Sorry Sergeant, you may continue."

"Hmm... We got another report from our sources. A power sphera hunter who ran away from his home plant Ata ta Tiga is now ordering dangerous and deadly weapons from the black market. Rumors say that his current location is in the Milky way galaxy. So it can be assumed that he is on earth. The Alien can be..." 

"......... Adudu..."

"Right. As per the first report given to us, Adudu is already using dangerous weapons, so it can be him. The report also says that he and some other human have aligned forces to rule the earth."

"*nod* his name is Destro, somehow, he wants to destroy M.A.T.A. agents and M.A.T.A. as he thinks it will lead him to be the ruler of the world." 

" That's the thing, I need to negotiate with your organization and tell them to leave this case to TEMPUR-A."

" I am sorry sir, but there is no going out of this situation now. M.A.T.A. has to fight. I know it... and I am afraid of what will happen when you come here..."

"*sigh* They will be aware of the powers of Boboiboy and his team very soon. My arrival shouldn't bother them much."

" I know sir, but what if... the long-held secrets get untold?..."

Sergeant Ramenman relaxed in his seat and replied,

" We will try our very best to protect it, but it's in the control of Destiny... Forget that. I will be there in a few days, make sure everything is favorable for the discussion amongst us. I will also inform Fang about my arrival."

" Yes sir. Thank you for informing me. wait- Sergeant!"

" Yes?"

" Can you do me a favor?" 

"What is it?"

" I want the CSS4309 Recording right now, urgently!" Auriana replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

To be continued...

___________________________________________________

Hey Readers,

I am back after exams!

Yet, sorry for the short chappy!

Anyways, the question of the day,

"How does Auriana know Sergeant Ramenman?"

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

       Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
22.1K 766 23
Uno has invaded both worlds, causing havoc between Earth and Space. M.A.T.A and T.A.P.O.P.S had never heard of each other before, so when the all-pow...
2.2K 239 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...
20.4K 3.2K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...