𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

"It's kill or be killed" A thrilling and dark twist. Lord Voldemort has won. Harry Potter is dead. He takes... More

˃̶༒˂̶
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
₁ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
₂ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ
₃ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ
₄ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
₅ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ
₆ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
₇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
₈ ʜᴇʀᴇ
₉ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
₁₀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
₁₁ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇʀ
₁₂ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ
₁₃ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ
₁₄ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ
₁₅ ᴡᴀʀ
₁₆ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ
₁₇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇ ɪᴛ
₁₈ ʜᴇʀ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
₁₉ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ
₂₀ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ
₂₂ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
₂₃ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
₂₄ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
₂₅ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ
₂₆ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
₂₇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
₂₈ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
₂₉ ɴᴏ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ
₃₀ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ
₃₁ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴜᴘ
₃₂ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
₃₃ ᴡʜʏ
₃₄ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ
₃₅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
₃₆ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
₃₇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ
₃₈ ʀɪꜱᴋʏ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ
₃₉ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ
₄₀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ
₄₁ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
₄₂ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
₄₃ ᴅʏɪɴɢ
₄₄ ᴄʀᴜᴄɪᴏ
₄₅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪᴇ
₄₆ ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟ
₄₇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ɪᴛ
₄₈ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ
₄₉ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
₅₀ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ
₅₁ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

₂₁ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ

2.2K 103 36
By kirstenenn

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

Draco's grasp on Ava didn't once loosen. Not when the death eaters laughed and praised the Dark Lord for killing Hermione. Not when Ava's tears wet Draco's hand. Not when the Dark Lord walked past them, his death eaters following behind him, leaving Hermione's body to rot under the moonlight.

Only did Draco let go, after five minutes. Minutes which didn't feel like anything. Time had disappeared in Ava's mind. The world had stopped. The guilt in her stomach made her whole body become still. But her chest became heavy and her breathing became unsteady.

Draco gently released his hold on Ava but her body remained still. Her head hurt from how much she was crying. Her vision was a blurry mess and her hands shook. Draco walked so he was in front of her. Ava's eyes didn't meet his but his icy gaze stared into her brown hues deeply.

"Ava," His voice was dry, "you need to listen to me very carefully."

Still, her eyes remained on the ground.

"Hey!" Draco gripped her arm and his tough yet gentle touch made her eyes shoot to his.

No sign of the Ava he knew was in them. And he had seen her at her worst. Had seen her lifeless, cold and lonely but never had he seen her so broken.

"She's dead," Ava told him.

Suddenly, everything, all that planning and running, all that fighting and effort Ava put into getting Hermione out, seemed to happen so fast, became useless. A waste of time.

"I'm sorry," a genuine apology from Draco, "but unless you want to end up dead too, I have to get you out of here."

He spoke fast as he looked out of the alcove. As though to check if anyone saw coming.

"They know Hermione wasn't alone," He continued, "They know you helped her and the dark lord will kill you for what you have done."

Ava could care. Not even if she wanted to. Her tears had stopped falling. Her heart rate had slowed, her brain didn't feel a single emotion. She knew she should have been scared but she wasn't. There was nothing there. Nothing at all.

"Let them,"

"Don't you dare talk like that, Ava," Draco gripped her harder, worry filling his eyes, "don't you understand that the dark lord will let his men torture you in ways you wouldn't think possible."

Ava met his eyes, "I'd kill them before they had the chance."

"I have no doubt you would try," Draco replied, "but there's no way in hell I'm letting them get their hands on you."

"Why?" Ava snapped, a storm of rage in her eyes, "why the hell do you care?"

Draco seemed taken back and surprised by her question. There was a reason. A good reason why Draco cared, but now was not the time for that explanation.

"Because I do," Draco snapped back.

"That's not a good enough reason," Ava snarled, "you did nothing but bully my friends and I in school. You—You called Hermione a mud-blood every chance you got. You envied Harry and you despised Ron because his family didn't meet your ridiculous Pureblood expectations. And me? You hated me because I was friends with them? I never did anything to you. Nor did they. And they're all dead."

It was too dark to tell but Draco's eyes watered. His face still filled with rage and worry.

"That was a different time," Draco responded, "and I'll explain it all to you if you survive this night. If you make it out of here."

Ava scoffed, looking away from his face, "Hermione didn't escape. . . what makes you think I can?"

"Because you have me," Draco assured Ava.

Ava didn't know what to say as she allowed Draco to lead her out of the alcove and down the murky corridor. Passing the bodies that she had slaughtered. Eleven men in total. And Ava only wished it was more along with the dark lord.

Draco held out his sword as he sped through the corridor, his hand gripped Ava's arm, tightly but soft. Ava didn't know whether she wanted out or if she wanted to risk everything and kill every last death eater in this castle.

"There's a passage just ahead we can take," Draco began, "we don't have much time so we have to move faster."

"Don't have much time before what?" Ava asked curiously.

"Before the dark lord figures his high general has betrayed him," Draco turned back as he explained. Darkness in his eyes. A much darker and more evil look than a few years ago.

A few years ago he was a stuck up school bully and now he is the dark lords high general and Ava knew there was a deeper meaning behind this darkness and evil in his eyes.

"What would he do to you—?"

Draco didn't get a chance to answer her question.

Because four armed Death eaters stepped in front of them. Draco's grip tightened on Ava's arm as he pulled her body in front of his, faster than any of them could blink. His grip was now harsh and painful.

The two unmasked men had a questioning, curious look in their eyes. A tilt of one of the masked men's heads.

"Looking for this one?" Draco questioned.

"We are—"

"Well, too bad," Draco snarled, his voice much more deeper. A voice that made the hair on the back of Ava's head stand, "I found her first."

Ava wasn't scared of the men in front of her. She only wanted to kill them. All of them. She wouldn't stop until all of them are dead.

Revenge was the only thing keeping her alive. Keeping her will to live strong.

"The Lord is waiting," one of the men spoke, "he'll be pleased to know you found her, sir."

"Yes, yes he will," Draco responded, Ava could feel the grin on his lips.

"I'll tie her up," one of the men came forward with chains in his hand. Ava stayed still although the urge to step forward and break his neck in her bare hands grew, she remained still.

But it surprised her when Draco too, stayed still and allowed the man to bound her wrists in chains. Ava knew he had a plan. She trusted Draco. Trusted him enough. And besides — they said they are taking her to the dark lord and that is exactly where she wants to go.

˃̶༒˂̶

Draco pushed her — the chains around her wrists rattling with the pain of her knees colliding with the hard stone floor — and she knelt before the dark lord, sitting in his throne. But no sign of fear swam in her eyes as she glared up at him. The blood, now dry on her skin making her seem like the true assassin she is.

One day, you, the Lord of darkness, will kneel before me, the only thought in her mind.

The dark lord tilted his grey bold head. He had become much more evil looking. Taller. Stronger. His eyes. A colour that seemed so dark yet so bright. Black but white. His thin lips smiled, revealing his razor-sharp teeth. He was so animal-like yet so human. A monster.

"Wonderful," the dark lord spoke, "you've found her. I was beginning to think you had some help in this mess."

"Never, my Lord," Ava cringed at Draco's words.

The dark lord's eyes met Ava's once more.

"Would you like to watch as we do the honour, my lord?" one of the masked men asked. The honour of killing her. Ava was only scared because she wouldn't get her revenge.

"No. . ." The dark lord raised a hand.

"You don't kill such talent," The dark lord spoke.

Surprise filled her eyes as her head tilted up.

"You killed eleven of my men," the dark lord spoke to Ava, "five of them who were my greatest Assassins and yet you," his eyes drifted down her body, "a pretty little thing like you, killed all of them and yet I don't see no cuts on you."

Movement sounded around Ava like the death eaters watching were too surprised by the dark lord's words.

"So I'm going to give you an offer," he began again, "in the trials next week, you will be fighting for your life. Fail a single task and I'll lock you up and my assassins will do as they please to you until your little body dies on its own—"

"Or survive the tasks and I'll consider letting you live among my assassins and work at my side," The dark lord raised an invisible brow.

Ava was too stunned to speak. To form any kind of sentence.

"She killed my brother!" a voice yelled from behind Ava, but Ava's eyes didn't leave the dark lords, "kill her now or I will."

"Be quiet, Johnson," the dark lord carelessly spoke.

"To hell with her," Ava didn't flinch or move as a sound of a sword yielded.

Draco turned around and swung his sword swiftly across the man's head, decapitating the man. The dark lord watched carelessly as Draco stopped the man from killing Ava.

But Ava's gaze still didn't move from the dark lords.

"He was always the most foolish of you all," the dark lord announced to the hall. Movement again, sounded around the hall.

"So, Do you, Ava Hart accept this offer?" The dark lord questioned.

Gain the Dark Lord's trust and kill him and all his men, the voice spoke in Ava's head.

"I do."

_________________________________

Insta - @ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 0 9
The Poisonous Princess' saga continues. This book will relate of our heroin's fifth grade at Hogwarts. Teenagers grow up here, that year will be ligh...
22.1K 372 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...
525 63 15
Sapphire Malfoy ends her sixth year with surprises. She's a death eater along with her brother, Draco. They're both on quests for the Dark Lord. Sapp...
301 1 22
' May their souls die slow and painfully.' Red. It's a funny colour, several meanings, several places all completely opposing one another. Even the w...