Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
No pirates in my "world"
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1
On the way to shopping mall !!
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
‼️PLEASE READ‼️
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
🕊️ Just read this please 🕊️
On the same day !!
Study with kidd
Dad is here....?
why... it is not me..?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

Shopping w straw hats !! pt2

3.4K 89 66
By wussuphuhh

(Credit to the art owner^^)

A/n: tq for the 1k views( ◜‿◝ )♡
I really appreciate it. And happy Valentine days for yall and humans here who spend ur time reading it rn shshshs.. enjoy this chap then😘
--------------------------------------------------
.
.
.

Normal pov

'woah' was all y/n and Farlan heard.
Both of them smilling by how the crews eyes shining excitedly.

Y/n then counts the crew just incase someone might get lose. Zoro.

"Y/nie, can we buy anything we want"
Luffy asks, eyes glims with stars and following by Usopp and Chopper beside him. Nodding their head excitedly.

Y/m moves her pointy finger left and right 3 times.
"Uh-uh-uh, you cant steal or take whatever inside without paying and u know what i mean right? Well im not gonna give you a cash either."

"Aww, thats suck"
Luffy pouted his lips not forget to kick some pebbles but got a smack on the head from a random man because the pebble hit on his head.

"Pfft- ehem. Ok ok,now im gonna devided us into two groups... Nami and Robin will be with me. And the others will be with far-"

"Im sorry y/niee-chan, but why should i be with this ugly man ? I want to be with you, cant i ?"
Sanji with his swirling legs move around y/n.

"Hey !! Do you really think i want to be with u fuc- i mean i also doesnt want to be with guys, especially a pervert guy like u, weird brow man."
Farlan refers to all the men but his attention more to Sanji since he really hates Sanji. Unfortunately, it is same as Sanji's.

They started bumping each other forehead. Cursing at one another.

This feel like deja vu.
All of us thought include zoro.

"Heyy Farlan dont be like this. Ok fine fine. We will all will shopping together. Luffy- NOOO where is him ?!"

Usopp and Chopper point their finger at Luffy who is jumping in and out of the automatic entrance. Amazed by how its work, i guess.

"Luffy..psst, psst come here and i will give you food"
Luffy didnt heard anything but food as i try to lureing him.

"Food?!? Where? Where? Give it to me ?!? I didnt smell anything ?!? Y/nie where is the food.. wheree ?"

"Err. There will be food inside this mall but if you wants it, you need to walk together with us. Ok?"

Y/n pull her pinky finger out, and Luffy does nothing but followed the same without knowing the meaning.

"This is our pinky promise. Hehe. If you betrays me. I would be hurt"
Y/n clutches her heart with pitiful face. Making a sad look.

"H-hey this is not f-fair. You made promise without me knowing."
Luffy tries hard to deny the promised he unknowingly mades.

Well knowing Luffy personality, even if he made a promise with me. Its not like he will keep the promise? Ahh whatever.

"But Luffy, i think everyone does this in youe world, too? "
Y/n refers to the pinkie promised as she glances at everyone to agree of what she said.

Every without saying anything, they nodded their heads. Dont wanna makes a problem because of Luffy again.

"Oh noo, i dont know about that. Hm ok. I will follow your lead."
Luffy pouts with gloom face.

"Hehe thank you but dont worry, Luffy. I will treat you a lot of food and meat. That's my promise for ya"

"Yea whatever. Buy me sake or something to me too."
Zoro said without locking eyes w
y/n.

His rude tone makes Sanji and Farlan fight with him about his rudeness.

' haih... Here we go again.'
Everyone thoughts with a sigh.

" Farlan dont do that! We will attract too much attention !!"

"Yes, im sorry y/niee"
He still glares at zoro.

'People attrack to them because of their beautiful visual!'
Y

/n thoughts.

Y/n then grab Zoro and Sanji hand in each of her hand. Zoro on her right and Sanji on her left.

This makes them caught off guard. They flinched but relaxed when they realised it was y/n. Their cheeks turns pinkish.

Before they could ask anything, y/n shushed them and grip her hands around the boy's arm tightly so that they cant escape. Though they actually can.

"Ok now. Lets go inside without wasting another second!"

We all walk together through the entrance, the smell of mall and the coldness of a/c were touching my skin.

Just realised how hot today's weather are.

"Now lets go over there. We will buy women clothes first since we only have two girls here. Me, Nami and Robin will go there and please you guys dont go anywhere. I beg u."

Y/n pleaded her eyes, she knows she cant waste anymore time or else-

"Farlan, please take care of them. Zoro and Sanji please dont figh-"

"Yohohoho y/n san. Dont worry. I will look after them. But please be hurry because i might be going there to check some panties yohohoho."

"Thank you Brook san. And dont you dare go inside or else..i might give your bone to dogs out there, understand?!"
Y/n has this sadistic smile on her face, makes the other shiver at her changing personality.
.
.
.

( A/n: the girls went to VS)
.
.
.

At Victoria Secret

"Wow y/n. This place has a lot of choices and designs that i havent seen."
Nami said and look at the prices. Eyes almost bulging out of her socket.

"Oh my god, the price is too pricey!  We dont want to become a burden to you, y/nie."

Robin nods her head, agree.

" Noo. Dont say like that, its ok. I still has a lot of money to spent."

Ahh~ sike. Im fcking broke right now but since i got the card my brother left to me before. Im going to use it now. Its for very 'important' business anyways.
.
.
(A/n: have i ever said that y/n got brother !? Idk if i told u guys at her introduction but yes, she have an older brother.)
.
.

After 15 minutes, the girls finished choosing and paying. They quickly walk outside only to see them licking their ice cream in each hands.

"Sorry to make u guys wait now lets g-"

"Ah hello? Are you a group of cosplayer ? Can we please take a picture of you guys? Yall really look like the real one piece characters, omgg !!"

"Huh, oh yea i guess?"

Y/n quickly told them about the uknown girls being their 'fans' and they nods understanding.

'click, click, click'

"Hey gurl. Thank you very much and to you guys too, byee. And mybe you should try cosplay mikasa. You almost look like her, hehe bye."

"What-? Me ? Mikasa?"
Y/n mutter and get side nudge by Farlan who is grinning lookin at her.

"Heh, thats what i said to you before, right?"

"Tch, shuddup"

And then i continue to grab Sanji hand from running after every girls around here.

"Ehem. How about m-my hand ?"

"What Zoro? Whats about your hand?
Y/n say cluelessly.

"Tch. You'r not scared if i got l- lost.. although i knew im not lost, it just you guys walk too slow and-"

"Yea yea i know."

Y/n then grabs Zoro hand, feeling his hand tighten on her palm. Not too tight and not too loose. Y/n look up, to see a small smile on his lip.

"Ok enough flirting, where should we go know y/n?" Spoke Usopp while licking the ice cream. Nami and Robin snickers.

Did we flirting. When?!

"Ah. Oh yeah lets go to H&M then. Its quite cheap and affordable."

Not really!!

Usopp got flicked on his forehead from Sanji and Zoro. Blush spread across their cheeks.

The others crew only chuckle as we walked to the H&M with me dragging Zoro and Sanji with me.
.
.
.
.
(A/n: im kind of Zoro fans😩 hsbsbsbs but whatever:] )
.
.
.
.

"Woahhh~ there are a lot of clothes"

"Yeah. Soo pretty"

"Im superrrr mad bcs they dont have my size :<"

Im sorry but are u even a human?!

"Yohohoho this clothes look like my face? Its written 'rock n roll' here though. Mybe im famous here yohohoho"

Err, i guess ?

"Woah y/n. Is this the hero costume? Well they said you are a hero if you has cape in your costume."

U mean superman. Well yeah i guess so.
.
.
.

Time skip magicaly

Y/n pov

The others crew now done with choosing their clothes. Well as long they are happy, im happy.

We all then went to eat meat at a restaurant. Well ngl, i use a lot of money today. My brother might be shocked looking at the receipt. He will think it was not me the one who used the money.sigh.

"Luffy eat slowly. The food wont go anywhere."
I look at how greedy he was, to have two meat in both his hand. I cant stop smilling. He is so cute.

We all talked an laughed but then i got called from my brother.
.
.
.
.

"Hello brother? Wussup?"

"Was it you the one who used the card?"

I know this will happen. Sooner or later.

"Huh ? Oh yeah. Sorry, i forgot to ask your permission. I will pay you back if i got money, kay?" I tri to persuaded him.

"Nahh dont mind it. I dont know that u like spending money, tho? What did you bought? You buy a men clothes and a lil bit of women clothes. For what ? I know you have a lot of clothes in your closet. Right?"

" Err, its kinna complicated but its not for me. I treat my friends. Hehe. Anyways im busy right now. Call ya back later and tq for ya card.bye"

"Huh ? Wait- ok bye ugh"
.
.
.
.

I giggled to myself. But then remember i have exam tomorrow.

"Guys lets finish this food and straight went back home. Its already 5 pm. I need to study."

"Ok !!"

"Aww i want to eat more"

"Ok y/nie chaan!"

"Tch. Whats so important about this 'exam'"

Sigh. Look at them three, fight again. Well i will forgive him this time since i dont want to add more stress than i already is.
.
.
.
.

After 39 minutes on the road we arrived back at home.

Some of them tired and need to sleep in living room.

Theres also someone who want to spend their time reading books.

Sanji ready to cook for dinner.

Me and Farlan were at upstairs, in my room, study about tomorrow subjects. My throat and body are sore from shouting and walked. Damnn. Today is soo hella tired!
.
.
.
.
.

Farlan then eat dinner with us at 8 pm and after that he bids us goodbye. With that, i continue back with my study.

I hope that this is not a dream. If not, please dont take them away from me oh God.

I smile remembering all accident that happen to me in one day. Hectic yet funny. Never have i been wanting to wait for the next day.

After midnight, y/n closed her book and went downstairs to see them sleeping on tbe couch and at the matress they put on the floor while the girls sleep in the guest room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. I hope this chapter makes sence and anyways i hope u guys enjoy this bye.꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Words: 1924

Rewrite : 4 Dec 2022 (sun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.2K 240 18
This is a story of the first female inmate with a dark past and crazy secrets she holds within her. This is in fact a fanfic so,do tell me how I can...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...