Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part 52

2.4K 215 190
By Rohahatim

Double Update <3

"You shouldn't have made her apologise, Ahil. That was fine.. Just let her know that don't do this again. After All, it's against professionalism. She should be careful.Her behaviour is weird." Dr Wajid acted and said to Dr Ahil when she left. He averted his gaze to Dr Wajid.

"Firstly, That's none of your business. Secondly, next time when you come up to manipulate a story with CCTV, make sure I don't know the person you're blaming. I've been scolding her the most in this whole internship of almost a year. She never disrespected me as a senior although she doesn't like me. She never threw a file at me then Why would she throw a file at you when it's only been 4 months since you came? I am not stupid, Dr Wajid. I only made her apologise because of my own reasons. I made her apologise because there was no proof, because she admitted everything, and because I don't want any drama in the hospital. Lastly, it's DR Ahil, NOT Ahil." The colours from Dr Wajid's face drained but he managed to give a small smile.

"But I have called you Ahil before and we're frank enough—"

"That was before you tried to question my intern's credibility. You are no one to question this. Stay in your limits. I can't do anything unless she tells me and I have proof. It would be better for you to stay professional with me. She's an intern here and you're a senior. But that does not mean I won't look into the matter and let you do whatever you want. I don't trust you more because you're a senior, everyone's equal for me here. I know there must be a reason why she did this. But I can't say or do anything unless she herself agrees to tell me."
With one last glare, Ahil directed him to leave, who left controlling his anger. Ahil fisted his hand and punched his other hand with anger.

'Idiot.'

-----------------------------------

"DR SAHIBAAAA." Hadeed shouted as the coke drops trickled down his neck but Dr Sahiba was already out of the lounge. He looked down at his wet shirt and glared at his first love, the reason? Second love! He stood up and went to his room.

(Ms Dr.)

'Chorugi nahi dono ko, na inko na inke first love ko. Huh.' She was racing around the room with a grumpy expression when he entered. She glared at him and he frowned.

(I won't spare both, neither him nor his first love.)

"Sharam to nai ati apko asy coke phenkty."

(You didn't feel ashamed while throwing coke like this.)

"Apko apni pehli mehbooba ka zikar krty huy sharm ni ayi toh main kiun karun." It took all of Hadeed's willpower to not burst out laughing at pehli mehbooba.

(You didn't feel ashamed while talking about your first lover then why should I?)

"Ye saaf kren, meri shirt. Balke nayi shirt nikal kr den forun." He looked down at his shirt and then at her.

(Clean this, my shirt. In fact take a new shirt out and give it to me.)

"Ye b apni pehli mohabbat se bolen ke wo hi kry. Main nahi krti."

(Ask your first lover to do this too. I am not doing.)

Hadeed couldn't control this time and burst into laughter.

"Allah, Dr Sahiba." He took deep breaths to stop laughing. He decided to tell her now. He knew if he teased her anymore, she'd start crying angrily. He moved towards her, still  laughing and cupped her cheeks.

"Janna chahti hain kon hai wo?" He was smiling.

(Do you want to who is that?)

"Han." She asked with a spoiled expression.

(Yes.)

"Wohi jiske aur mery beech subha se doorian daal rakhi hain apne aur ab to..." He looked down at his shirt and then back at her.

(The one you've been separating   from me since morning and now...)

"Ab aap mujhe usme nehla bhi chuki hain." He glared at her, patted her cheeks and went to the cupboard to take any shirt. Yumna's mouth hung open and then she glared at the close door of the washroom.

(Now you've even given me a bath in it.)

"Sharam hi nai ati itni pyar krne wali biwi ko tang krty huy." She looked into the mirror and pouted. Then smiled and opened her phone to check for Biryani recipes. She won't add too much spice now.

(He has no pretty in teasing  such a loving wife.)

--------------------------------------

Hoor parked her car and moved inside the house. She decided to go to the kitchen and have some tea for her pounding head. She'd just entered the kitchen when–

"MEERU!!" She screamed, ran ahead and pushed her aside from the front of the counter. Consequently, the pot of boiling water fell on her foot, making her shriek in pain. She'd seen Meeru trying to reach her hand to the pot of boiling water on the stove. If she hadn't come on time, it would have fallen on Meerub. Since Meerub's height was small, and she had raised her hand to reach for the handle, it may have fallen on her head, face or any body part. But Hoor had pushed her who'd fallen on the floor but was safe from hot water, except for a drop that splashed due to falling on the floor. Hoor's scream and Meerub's cries made Dilawar Khan come to the kitchen hastily with Momal behind him. She was back from school. Her dad, panicked, moved forward to help Hoor stand up and made her sit. Hoor was sobbing by now due to the pain. She was already too angry and now this. All she wanted to do was cry out loud and she'd now found a reason to do so. Her father took a huge bowl, added cold water inside and asked her to put her feet inside. She put them inside and felt a little relieved.

Momal had run to Meerub as soon as she entered the kitchen. She picked her baby sister up.

"Don't cry Meeru, what happened?" Momal wiped her eyes.

"Hot water." Meerub hiccuped and forwarded her palm where a drop had fallen. Momal placed a kiss on her palm.

"Abhi theek hojayega, ye dekho thanda pani, iske nichy rakho." Momal opened the tap and placed her palm under cold water. It was relaxing. After that, Momal picked her up and moved to lounge while Hoor's father helped her to go to her room.

(It will be fine now, see this is cold water, put your hand under it.)

"Beta ye kia kiya, dhyan rakhna tha na." He said when Hoor had sat on her bed, her back resting against the bed.

(Beta what did you do? You should be careful.)

"Baba Mjhy ye soch soch kar kch horha hai agar main na ati? Main to bari hu I can bear the pain but Meeru? She's a baby. Wo toh choti si hai uske sir pr ya face p gir jata?" Hoor wiped her eyes, thinking about what could have happened if she hadn't come, making her scared. She squeezed her eyes shut due to the burning pain. Her father went to the kitchen and brought the tube and applied it on her foot.

(Baba I am feeling something just thinking that what if I hadn't come? I am older I can bear the pain but Meeru? She's a baby. She's so small it may have fallen on her head or face?)

"Thankyou baba, I am going to sleep now. Too tired." She laid down on the bed, took a pill for her headache and slept.

-----------------------------------

"Tatuuuuuuuuuuu." Arsalan smiled hearing his little munchkin. He hadn't even entered the house but she knew it was the time for him to arrive, so she understood by the sound of the main gate opening. Also, she could recognize the sound and horn of his bike. He could see her sneaking from the glass of window, looking out at the garage where he was parking the bike. As soon as he opened the door, she came running and he picked her up. He kissed her cheek tightly and then went to the lounge with her.

"Tatu Hot water."

"Water nai, Tatu is Khali hot." He said and settled on the couch.

(Not water, tatu is only hot.)

<Both siblings are self obsessed>

"Nooooo. hot water girgya." She explained.

(...fell.)

"Where?" He frowned. She forwarded her palm and showed him. He didn't understand but placed a kiss and blew cool air on it.

"Oor phupho hot water girgya. Oor phupho hurt."

(...fell.)

Arsalan, seriously scared this time, picked her up and moved to her room but she was sleeping. She had a blanket on but her feet were outside it and they were red and medicine was applied on them. He covered her with a blanket since the medicine had dried by now and he could see her shivering, and then left the room to ask his dad. After listening to his father, he was angry at the fact that Meerub was in the kitchen and pulling such dangerous stunts. Haleema Aunty was busy inside and Meerub had sneaked out. He couldn't blame Hoor because if he was at her place, he would've done the same. He decided to talk to Ayaan bhai since he didn't want to risk it again.

"Where's Gurya?" Ayaan asked Arsalan. He'd just returned from hospital. It was 11 p.m.

"Burnt her foot with hot water, trying to save Meeru." Ayaan's eyes widened.

"What? How's she?" He asked, worried.

"She's fine but bhai this isn't safe. Haleema Aunty got distracted for a moment and this troublemaker did this. Do you know If Hoor hadn't arrived and pushed her aside, what could have happened?"

"How's Meeru?"

"Bataya toh hai she's fine."
(I told you she's fine.)

"Gadhy maine Hoor ka pucha tha pehle. I know Meeru's fine."

(Donkey I asked you about Hoor the first time...)

"How do you know?"

"You said Hoor saved Meeru. Secondly, if something had happened to Meeru, anyone would have called me. Third, wo is waqt aram se so na rhi hoti tumharay sath sara ghr sar pe uthaya hota."

(...She wouldn't have been sleeping peacefully, she would've made all the house wake up with her.)

"That is right. Hoor's sleeping too. But you need to do something bhai."

"I'll ask the renovation team to place a door in the kitchen with a pin code lock. Now goodnight. I'll see Gurya in the morning. Let her sleep." He went to his room while Arsalan resumed the article he was typing. He had studied Mass communication & English Literature and worked as a journalist.

< Guess Who else is studying English Literature? :p >

------------------------------------------

As he went to the bed that night, her face appeared in front of his eyes as he closed them. He couldn't tell how happy he was today when she came. How happy he was to know she prioritised their relationship. She woke up on a sunday morning, not for office or university but for him. He smiled as the film of the whole day played in his mind. He was sure he'd be able to win her trust now when she'll try to build it.
'I am falling for you, Mrs Hassan.'

---------------------------------------------------

"Hoor came to my office today." Ahil was eating his dinner peacefully when his father said. He snapped his head in his father's direction.

"Why?"

"She told me a doctor insulted her, not as a senior but because of personal hatred. She said he used bad words for her." Ahil's eyebrows furrowed. Who? His eyes widened when he realised it must be Dr Wajid. And that would have been the reason she threw the file. She could have told him when he asked in front of Dr Wajid. He frowned. Why doesn't she tell him everything?

"Why did she tell you?" He asked, confused.

"She said something to him in reply which she didn't like later, so she wanted to tell." Ahil became more confused. What?

"What did she say to him? What did she want to tell you and why? What did he say to her???????" He was too confused.

"I am not telling you anything. If she had to tell you, she would have. But she told me, and I won't reveal her secret." His father shrugged and he sighed. This woman was too dear to his family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mano my new friend." Ayaan only nodded his head at the important information that was bestowed upon him when he told his little one where they were going. It was morning. He was going to Wania's house since Mahnoor had dropped her shoe in his car yesterday. Meerub was sitting beside him fighting with the seat belt. Momal was in school. He entered through the main gate and parked the car. He unfastened his seatbelt and looked at her, who was sitting with a spoiled face. He chuckled and unfastened her seat belt.

"Mano. Mairr" Meerab shouted when she saw them in the lawn. She ran towards them. Ayaan moved to them, kissed both of them and then went inside. He stopped when he heard voice in the lounge.

" 2 saal se zyada hogaye hain tumharay shohar ke gaye. Kia saari zindagi yunhi bethy rehna hai?" Ayaan took a deep breath. This was not right. They did Nikkah simply but they should have at least announced it. She's his wife and no one had the right to send a proposal for her. He decided to listen to what she'll say.

(It's been more than 2 years since your husband left. Will you keep sitting like this your whole life?)

"Meri zindgi me dakhal andazi ka apko haq nai." Wania scowled at the lady.

(You don't have a right to interfere in my life.)

"Jawan beta hai mera, acha bhalay rishtay se pehle bhi tum 2 baar inkaar kr chuki ho. Main to tmhry khyal se--"

(I have a young son. You have already denied such a good proposal twice. Only because I care about you—)

"MERA KHYAL MAT KIA KREN." Wania burst out. She had had enough of random aunties.

(DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME.)

"Apkay achay bhalay 35 sala jawan betay ki 2 divorces hochuki hain. Theek hai divorce hochuki hai likin uski biwi k jisam pr zakham ke nishan maine khud dekhy thy. Domestic violence ka case krna chhaye apke betay pe. Aur kch karta toh hai nahi apka beta. Nikamma saray jahan ka nikhattu." Wania said angrily.

(You very good 35 year young son had 2 divorces. It's fine to have divorce but I have seen bruises on his wife's body myself. Should do a domestic violence case on your son. And your son doesn't even do anything. Lazy man.)

"Kia nikamma? Uske baap ka business hai bhala use kia zururat hai? Tumhara bhai bhi to baap ke office---"

(What lazy? His father has business, why should he work? Your brother also goes to your dad—)

"Baap ka business sambhalne or baaap ke paisy main ayashi krne me bht farak hai. Mera bhai office jata hai kaam krta hai, ghar baithy paisy ni leta. Aaaj ke baad yahan nazar ayin to domestic violence ka case krdugi apke betay pe aur sath main ap par harrassment ka. Akhri baat, mera nikkah hochuka hai, Main dusri shadi kr chuki hun. Jayen poory khandan ko bta den  maine kisi ko bhi nahi bulaya. Meri zindagi hai. Meri marzi."

( There's a difference in handling your dad's business and eating on your dad's money. My brother works in the office, he doesn't take it while sitting at home. If I ever see you again, I'll do a domestic violence case on your son and a harassment case on you. Last thing, My marriage has happened. I have had my second marriage. Now go and tell the whole family and relatives that I didn't invite anyone. It is my life, my choice.)

Ayaan decided to enter now, she'd already done everything. The last nail in the coffin should be by him, so they can finally start a peaceful life after it, without the worries of the relatives and random people.

--------------------------------
The next day, she had a shift but she didn't even wake up. She had not turned an alarm on for the morning because she knew she wouldn't be able to go due to the pain. Neither did she want to see his face.

Ahil frowned when the receptionist told him Hoor hadn't come to the hospital. He asked her to leave and then opened the computer to get his number. Well, he didn't have his wife's number. He dialled the number through the hospital's phone.

Hoor hissed in pain as she opened her eyes at the mobile's ringtone and felt a burning sensation on her feet. She picked up the phone, annoyed.

"Hello." Her sleepy voice made him scowl.

"Dr Hoor, it's Dr Ahil speaking." He said, serious. She frowned and wanted to slap him through the phone.

"Yes, sir." She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you come?"

"I was ill." She said. This was the only reason that may not generate more questions.

"May I know what kind of illness?" He asked sternly. He knew she was avoiding him.

"No. That's personal."

"Ok fine. Take care, Dr Hoor. And don't forget to fill the leave form online and submit it to hospital management and join the hospital soon." He said and cut the call while she took a breath of relief but it was not long lasting since the phone rang again. She grimaced and picked it up. Who was it now?

"Ab kon bolra hai, ek to dimagh khrab krke rakh dya hai sabne. Neend b kharaab krdee, mood to us badtameez senior se baat krke waise hi kharab hojata hai. Itna bhi khyal nhi kisi ko kitni takleef me hun." Tears brimmed in her eyes at the pain and she sniffed.

(Who's talking now, everyone has made me mad. Spoiled my sleep too. My mood already gets spoiled talking to that mannerless senior. No one cares that I'm in so much pain.)

"Kher mjhy to bs koi chahye tha jissy apna dukh suna saku aur ghussa nikal sakun. Thanks for listening. Ab phoot bhi do kon ho , goongay ban ke bethgye ho. " She said, irritated at the person's silence.

(Well I wanted someone to share the pain and take my anger out. Thanks for listening. Now tell me who are you, you are sitting as if you're mute.)

"Shohar hu tumhara." Hoor's tongue stopped with the speed of light. WHAT? Why did he call again? She did not want to talk.
(I am your husband.)

She bit her lips, thinking of something to say when she remembered about yesterday.

" Kia masla hai? Dobara kiun call kee?" She asked with a frown.

(What's the problem? Why did you call again?)

"Pehle maine tumhara senior ban ke call ki thi, it was professional. Ab as a husband kar raha hu." He shrugged.

(First I called you as a senior, from hospital's number. It was professional. Now I am calling as a husband.)

"Likin mjhy apse baat nahi karni hai. As a senior apki call bardasht krlee, isay hi bht samjhen. Don't call me again." She said sternly and cut the call. She turned the phone off. Ahil glared at his phone as if it was her and went back to work.

(But I don't want to talk to you. As a senior I tolerated your call, think of it as enough...)

'Isko baad me dekh loonga.'

(I'll see her later.)
———————————-

"Salam." Ayaan entered the lounge and smiled at both of them.

They both replied to his salam.

"I am Wania's husband." He told the lady and sat beside Wania. He said something to her and she replied back. The lady who was already shocked, when she saw them talking to each other, stood up and left the place to go to Wania's mother's room and taunt about not being invited.

"Ye himmat pehle kee hoti to itna arsa batain na sunni parti apko."

(You wouldn't have to listen to all these talks if you'd had this courage before.)

"You're right. If anyone would say anything to me, Hassan and Ahil would always be there. I think I always underestimated myself as a female. On her Nikkah when Hoor did all that for me, I was stunned. It was her Nikkah. She was a bride. Everyone had her attention on her and she, without anyone's care, didn't let the Rasam happen without me. She didn't care what people said. She stood for the right. She didn't let people make her feel that she should tolerate wrong behaviour because she's a female." Wania passed him a smile at the end and nodded.

"Yes. She's like that. Btw, who picks up Ali from school."

"I know how to drive. Mostly it's me but sometimes Baba Mama Ahil Hassan, anyone. Do you pick Momal?"

"No. She used to go by van but after that incident, I stopped her Van. I didn't want to risk it again. Haleema Baji knows how to drive. Her daughters study in the same school. She picks them, sometimes Hoor, me ,Arsalan, or baba. It depends who's free."

Wania nodded.

"Meeru is outside with kids. If you go to pick Ali today, can you pick Momal too and bring her here? She'll be happy to spend some time here. At night, I'll take both of them home."

"Of Course. They can even stay the night. I am their mother, even if step."

"Don't bring this word. I'll make sure Momal and Meerub know their birth mother and their maternal relatives. And I'll also make sure Ali, Mahnoor and Umair also know who their real dad is. Because they both deserve that their children know them and children too deserve it. But that doesn't mean we've to bring the word step in every conversation. The people are enough to make us feel this in every step of our lives." Wania nodded.

"Ok I am leaving. As far as sleepovers are concerned, I have no problem if the kids want it. Momal sometimes gets scared of darkness and loneliness, so be careful and If Meerub can wake up in the middle of night and wake the whole house up just because her tatu is not beside her bed and is in the washroom, then I'm not sure what will she do if her tatu is in the other house." Wania chuckled at Meerub and nodded her head.

"That's fine. We'll ask them. Maybe she'll sleep with me and Mano."

-------------------------------------------------------

SNEAKPEAK
"...aap se nafrat krti hu main. Shadeed nafrat."
(I hate you. I hate you a-lot.)
———————————————-
Total Votes right now: 3.27K, next update at 3.35k or when this episode reaches 80 comments ♥️
Anyone remembers what Ahil said to Hoor on the day Ayaan sent his proposal for Wania??🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...