Mowgli: Legend of The Jungle:...

By LordMegatron88000

*A Note: Hello Everyone, this is an attempt at mine of "a novelization" of the 2018 movie that initially was... More

Cast Members + Prologue & Chapter I
Chapter II: - "A Small Man's-Cub"
Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan
Chapter IV: - "The Dish Licking Dog and also his master"
Chapter V: - "The Council Of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack"
Chapter VI: - "Shere Khan"
Chapter VII: - "Bagheera's Hunt"
Chapter VIII: - "Baloo's Lessons"
Chapter IX: - "The Four Cubs Of The Great Seonee Hills"
Chapter X: - ""Little Brother, indeed you truly so .... are special.""
Chapter XI: - "Some Instructions to be coming from The Teacher Of All The Laws"
Chapter XII: - "The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey People"
Chapter XIII: - "Our One Only Hope"
Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"
Chapter XV: - "Deep Breathing"
Chapter XVI: - "The Pit"
Chapter XVII: - "Lord Hathi"
Chapter XVIII: - ""A Son Of Man.""
Chapter XIX: - "The Master Words' Far Purest Importance"
Chapter XX: ""Sometimes I dream myself A Tiger ....""
Chapter XXII: - "The Running"
Chapter XXIII: - "Verbal Turned Into A Verbal Plus Physical Confrontation"
Chapter XXIV: - "The Cold Lairs Of The Monkey-People Also Called The Bandar-Log"
Chapter XXV: - "The Wrath Of The Tiger King"

Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"

33 0 0
By LordMegatron88000

A little while later, Tabaqui came out of the small water hole he put out the fire on his tale from and went back to the den of his master. He was whimpering from the pain of it all still, yet he continued on, very slowly and upon his arrival there had he all but found that Shere Khan awaited him and so too did a few wolves each from among young cubs and a few adult wolves too including not so very surprisingly - the trio of the two male wolves and one female wolf whosoever had like all of the rest of these few wolves present here had resented the whole wide entire idea of ever at all taking on in someone whosoever was different from the rest of them all as some little one to raise like he was one of all of the rest of all the wolf cubs born as of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Families.

Instantly Tabaqui had run up towards his master and he had halted to have stood by his side as The King Of All The Tigers spoke up, and so as a result had The Cripple Legged Man-Eating Ruling Tiger King smiled as one would so from out of being pleased to know all required to ever be so are present at a meeting for them all to be present at.

"Greetings I bid to you all." Shere Khan had said. "Apparently Tabaqui tells me you whosoever are present here due to being so rather all but in turn being quite most displeased with how it all is that things have been in your pack from over all these passing few years throughout so far."

"Yes O Great Majestic Shere Khan." One Among The Two Male Wolves Of The Trio Of Two Males And Of One Female had both here said, prior to one of them saying, "We Whosoever Meet You each and all so do not ever like this here way way too different Man's-Cub."

"Indeed I have to admit myself to not like him either for that matter," The One Female Wolf From Among The Trio had said, "because he himself both of still so is and was not at all ever born as a wolf. And Akela has altogether no right whatsoever here at all to convince the rest of all our pack to allow for and so as such that traitorous couple of dogs that denied you your rights like the bush-tailed thieves they are altogether has no right to take on in some infant creature different from the rest of us to raise it like as if it were one of us."

"Well I must ask all of you so great hunters present here before me," Shere Khan had replied afterwards his prepared question, "why do you all over here ever ever at all even allow for some aging old purely mangy fang-toothed dog to indeed ever at all lead you and allow for some rank accursed ever wretched Man's-Cub from all among pests to be among you in spite of however was he not born from among your kind?"

Delightfully Tabaqui had smiled, as if he indeed knew all too well as to where this over here yet so was going. Shere Khan had become friends with this here small group of wolves born from all of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Families Of Wolves, something whichever at all The One Wolf Pack Leader Akela would never at all have allowed whilst he was younger and far more stronger, very especially.

"Why I even hear from Tabaqui that whenever around is he in your mere sights ever at all indeed so, you all dare not to even as so much as even look him in his eyes, to say nothing of how that fat old fool of a bloated overstuffed fat bear Baloo and that confused black cat Bagheera are allowed to teach cubs born of your pack of all whosoever ought to be allowed to, even at all of these points." Shere Khan had said to them.

"Well Bagheera did offer to those willing to accept that Man's-Cub the flesh of a deer buck whilst in some exchange." one of the males amongst the wolves replied before the rest of those standing up before Shere Khan had all reminded this particular one how this deer buck had now become dried up and dusted bones, much to Shere Khan sneering about this and Tabaqui snickering about it as was his wont to of all like this out of not being wont to take all like Bagheera seriously - as so Shere Khan himself yet also did not take Bagheera seriously either for that matter - yet unlike Tabaqui did not ever challenge one like Bagheera not quite so much out of being afraid of but rather knowing too well that as far as brains went that he himself as in Shere Khan had what some did and still so would yet call "The Tiger's Fair Share" yet when it all came to physical strength was something whichever was Shere Khan one to know altogether deep down that he had no chance whatsoever against Bagheera with. Although The Tiger King might have stood a chance against someone like The Father Wolf Vihaan, he indeed by far so all too well yet knew that he would alas for him yet stand not even a chance against one such as all but The Mother Wolf Nisha Nickbamed Raksha, nor so even the whole wide absolute up high entire Seonee Hills Wolf Packs' families' very strength combined, nor even all but much less the gruff brown bear, let alone the so quick cunning black panther that all swore to protect and defend the young boy from him. Indeed The Tiger King dared not to even try to kill the boy for fear fueled by knowledge that he was no match for the combined strength of all of those ones each and all so was what he was indeed no physical match whatsoever for, as he himself at the least knew well of when to back down and to back off from such confrontations before such confrontations in turn even had just a single chance to ever even get started.

The Wolves' group before them held their heads down as if in shame from these spoken words for how true that it all was what he had said to them. "Remember Hunters," Shere Khan had continued on with his speech to then, "whatsoever it all was that you were told by me over the past years despite us not being able to ever call each other friends in the way that we can now. Man's-Cubs and the likes of them have no place in groups such as from among your kind. For Man does so indeed hunt ones such as you, after all. And I myself know much about what that is like, considering how once did Hunters Born Of Men had killed my mother." Shere Khan licked his very mildly deformed left front paw's front whilst as he had spoken those last few words, reminiscing how despite how he and his mother did love each other, he had not forgotten how she had nicknamed him "Lungri" of all nicknames to ever give to him.

"Although I understand that if one were to at all ever so here perhaps "fail to ever pass" this which your peoples do call "The Running" then never gets to join with the rest of all your pack." Continued The Tiger King.

"Yes Great Shere Khan," said another one of all of these resentful wolves present over here, "that is to say in itself, join in with the rest of its hunting groups for complete specification. Otherwise I can confirm that such a one is not quite at all so very necessarily expelled from the pack itself nor its families because there is the choice to try all the training over again and then after it all go continue the next season's event of The Running to occur."

Shere Khan smiled at this as if he had perhaps some sorts of long thought up ideas about all this that could now be taken up as his strategies of individual choice. "Well So Great Hunters, you all do indeed here just so happen to seem to know about just how eager that my prey is to be accepted by your kindred. Also I understand that if Akela were to miss his kill he might no longer be leader of your pack unless some way is found for him to end up leader no more regardless of all efforts of those who support him." he said, "So I say to you all that perhaps of course if that pest were to indeed ever at all fail, then perhaps just a little push from a few among your cubs as resentful of the so wretched verminous pest could yet encourage him - albeit yet so here though all in the wrong line of thought - and as for that accursed old fool of a dog, perhaps so indeed just a little effort from all of you could ensure his efforts at his hunt for be up rather well for him- albeit yet in the wrong direction. And I can promise you all, that if you see to that so old fool of a dog failing in his hunt then, then after that as a result, great rewards await you."

These present resentful wolves seemed to all but pause for a moment, as if not certain of what it all was he had meant to say, yet after a bit had they seemed to delight in what was offered up including as Shere Khan pointed out to some fresh kill nearby and they all saw that Shere Khan himself had killed some old deer and some so old male among The Buffalo too to boot it all for those ones each here before the presence of all so over here The Tiger King Of Tiger Kings thus so indeed himself. Little did they know that this latter one was yet another a cow of a group composed of Camping Men who as such had been frightened off by Shere Khan due to all but having happened to be camped nearby his den.

Little Tabaqui, Shere Khan or these wolves standing before them knew, yet watching all of this was The Black Panther Bagheera from within the shadows of the bushes further away and he could hear the conversations in between them all and realized what it was that he had to do. Immediately he very discreetly had managed whilst to withdraw from wherein was he hiding so that he may have managed to witness and hear what it was that he did. Truly he all but took genuinely deeply so up over here no pleasure whatsoever ever at all regarding all out of whatsoever it was that he had in mind for it all whilst as a solution for all of this, yet alas he truly deeply genuinely saw all of it here as a matter in whichever so there was not a choice very truly really anymore.

Later that night was Mowgli in the meantime back at his wolf family's den yet still sitting upon the rock edge that was overlooking all that it ever so did. Somehow Nisha knew of this and so had come up behind him, surprising the young boy, at first, before he of course hugged his so beloved wolf-mother.

"My Sweet Little Frog, you should be getting yourself a good night's sleeping rest, for upon tomorrow shall come a big event that is a big event in turn for each one of you and for all of your brothers, as with the rest of the cubs born from among each of this wolf pack's families." Said Nisha Sometimes Also Called Raksha in her gentle voice.

Yet Nisha could tell that the young boy was still staring out into the distance far beyond him. "Sweet-Hearted Little Frog, tell me of whatsoever it is that is troubling you, My Son." Said The Kind-Hearted Compassionate Loving Mother Wolf whilst as she had nudged at him a small bit.

"Am I your son?" Asked The Young Boy, much to her shock as he had then added to his question, "If I indeed am so a Man's-Cub then how is it I so ever came to be here since being raised, and as such is it true that Bagheera found me, and then entrusted me to your care and that it was Baloo who spoke for me whilst Bagheera paid a price of a male deer he killed for wolf members willing to accept me would eat in exchange?"

Then Nisha looked at the boy with wide eyes for a moment before she then had understood now that the young boy now knew the truth of all of it. First Nisha Nicknamed Raksha had all but sighed very silently before she answered in a low tone at the first, "Yes Mowgli, it is true what you do indeed ask me here. Indeed Bagheera did find and entrust you to this family's care and whilst he spoke for you the way he did despite not being among the pack members, it was Baloo who spoke for you yet he was reluctant to do so at first as he did not seem to take so very seriously all of your chances of survival the way we survive as all from among the peoples of all The Jungles and of all of the lands of all The Wilds far beyond all of The Jungles and not so beyond them alike, yet he still spoke for you nonetheless still after Bagheera had hinted at how he found you and though some from among the pack were reluctant to because you were and are different from them all and us, still so, because it was Baloo's duty to do so whether for a Man's-Cub or even for that matter Wolf's-Cubs. As Some from among The Pack's members including those three composed as whilst of two males and one female complained as much as ever of how ones like you had at all so no place among us because you were never born as a wolf still, it was Akela who put them in their place as did Bagheera when those three even complained how Baloo did so despite not being born a wolf himself either through a reminder of how Baloo was and still so is a member of all of this pack by dint of his being a teacher of all of the cubs." As Nisha spoke did her tone of voice grow ever more determined as she then said, "Shere Khan tried to have you be given over to him at the first, yet we who are the free peoples that take orders from whosoever are the leaders of our packs and those worthy of taking orders from besides such ones, and not at all from all amongst the likes of stripped-killers of cattle whosoever also eat frogs and kill them and fish too such as that one called yet is just in title altogether here so alone in turn The King Of All The Tigers."

Truly Mowgli was altogether grateful that he was saved from Shere Khan, yet he was still feeling all of the more insecure about why those whosoever were resentful of him among The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Families' members were ever resentful of him in the first place. "All I have ever wanted in my life .... is to just prove myself whilst altogether as a wolf, and for all others among all the pack members to see me as an equal whenever it comes to being one of this pack." Frustratedly Mowgli had breathed, squeezing his knuckles on into the palms of his hands very tightly whilst trying to hide all his frustration and his disillusionment, before saying, "All I have so at all ever known and ever so was, at all, alas yet is nothing more than a lie."

"No My Dear Wonderful So Sweet Little Frog!" Exclaimed Nisha Nicknamed Raksha in distress, putting her head on down to level with the young boy's before then saying, "You are for indeed certain one of us, one of my sons."

Finally Mowgli looked up at his beloved wolf mother and displayed his inquisitiveness by asking her, "Why did you ever accept me?"

The Compassionate Mother Wolf had seen all of the confusion in Mowgli's very face and showing a smile at first, so then had answered in reply, "Because Mowgli, much of The Jungles among all The Wilds did so, for otherwise if it all had wanted you dead then you would be dead. For I know and did know in fact that it was Bagheera who brought you here and when he did, I saw nothing but absolute innocence in you. That I here say to you now is why you are here."

These words had calmed the boy's fast veins' panicking nerves as he very slowly had leaned ever in and rested his head down upon his wolf mother's chest. She herself had all but lowered her head upon him very softly, and whispered, "You belong. Let nothing and no one ever at all, whether certain pack members of this or even some other wolf pack or even a tiger such as indeed even The Lame Butchering King Of All The Tigers Shere Khan or even absolutely anyone else ever at all ever ever even just try to cause for you to think otherwise. You are one of my sons as well as one of my sons to me. No matter how so different that you are, and no matter whatsoever others think of you, you will always be my son, Mowgli, and I say to you now, nothing can at all ever ever change that."

Mowgli closed his eyes, whispering a "Thank you." to his wolf mother for never giving up on him. He even thanked whatsoever spirits of all like whatsoever and whosoever came before him and those around him for the same reason.

The Mother Wolf Nisha Nicknamed Raksha herself did the same thing albeit in silence, although her eyes looked up at the presence of all above and around them and the sparking star filled nighttime skies set above them. She knew her not giving up on and believing in the young boy was something which whatsoever chances whilst at being proved to have not ever been for nothing had all altogether depended upon all but just whatsoever it was that was to come, and yet even though she truly did believe in the small boy she still found it hard to deny what it was that his heart was tightening over that was in turn to be revealed to him upon tomorrow whichever was in itself when The Running was to come along.

A Note: -
Here I send and share a soundtrack to go with all this: -

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 3.9K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
16.7K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
2.8K 132 8
IN THE MIDDLE OF REPUBLISHING, PLEASE BE PATIENT In a city on a mysterious island, big enough to be called a country, but small enough to not be seen...