Mr. CEO's Fiery Nanny

By ankitawrites_Xx

I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by m... More

0. Character Aesthetics and Author's Note.
1. Nicolas. Nicolas Arnold.
2. And It started!
3. Kia's nanny?
4. The News Article!
5. A Deal!
6. Nicky uncle's friends.
7. A Day with a little Girl.
8. Coconut
9. It's been four years!
10. Shopping and Gardening!
11. Why does he care?
12. It's gonna be alright
13. Go with the Flow
14. Arielle+Rapunzel!
15. A perfect husband Material?
16. Mr Arnold's weird looks!
17. I fell in love with her the very moment I saw her.
18. My smiles and His blush
19. He's so bloody confusing!
20. Happy New Year, my Love.
21. A Condition to Hug.
22. Keeping the Promise.
23. Wake up Amore: Nick's POV
24. I had to make sure you were fine!
25. A Game of Kiss!
26. It was home!
27. The Enigma of the Nightmares
28. Not my wife, YET.
29. The Birthday of Tears
30. I'm scared.
31. He was a Blessing!
32. Only you, mi amore. Only YOU.
33. Drunk Confessions!
34. Tell me, Amore!
35. His Father.
36. What we call FAMILY.
38. A Perfect Evening!
39. A New Storm Brewing!
40. The Question of Trust.
41. A Promise to Trust!
42. Their Guardian Angel.
43. Present And Future: Nick's POV
44. "I do."
45. The First Night.
46. His Birthday.
Epilogue
Extras: "Arielle is the one." -Nick's POV
Extra's: A Jealous Wife
Bonus: Aiden's fiasco
Extras: A fight of love

37. Confess You're Jealous.

26K 1.1K 194
By ankitawrites_Xx

This was not how I expected it to end. I felt tears of anger in my eyes as I looked at him. How could he do this? How the f*ck could he do this? This is outrageous, simply absurd.

I can't believe my eyes as I saw the credits roll.

"What's wrong amore?", Nicolas asked as he sat beside me on the couch.

"I'm fine, I'm okay," I answered. "It's a little unexpected, but it's just this isn't quite how I wanted the story to end." I sulked as I buried my head in his chest, he chuckled stroking my hair. His laughter sending a jolt of shiver down my body.

"It's okay, amore. It's just a movie." His fingers ran down the lengths of my hair.

"It's not. I just spent my f*cking two hours just to see the super amazing and undeniably gorgeous male lead dying for the woman who clearly didn't give a sh*t about him." I reasoned, my mind a jumbled mass of anger and disappointment.

"What did you say about the male lead?" he asked as he frowned in dissatisfaction.

"Here I'm ranting about how much of a trash the movie was and you just care about the looks of the male lead.", I scowled."I mean, I agree to the part that he's exceptionally hot but all the makers did was pure injustice with him."

"The movie is trash.", he said, his jaw clenching with anger. I smiled in delight that my love was agreeing with me." I advise you to never watch this actor's movie again."

"Ha..What?", I exclaimed, surprise washing my senses. What the hell is wrong with the actor?"It wasn't his mistake."

Nicolas, on the other hand, didn't seem to be pleased by my statement, his scowl grew deeper. What in the world is wrong with him now?

Wait!

A burst of full-blown laughter"Are you jealous?", I smirked as I saw his ears flush in a bright red."Goodness! Nicolas, you are f*cking jealous of an actor? A burst of full-blown laughter erupted from my lips as I shook my head. His jaw clenched tighter as he gave me a look that spoke volumes of vexation.

"Arielle, stop laughing." He said as he narrowed his eyes at me."I am not jealous at all." He stressed each syllable as he shot me a mean look and walked out of my house.

"Drive safe," I shouted before he could near his car and I swear I saw his lips twitch into a smile again.

He was too easy to melt. 

The next morning I felt very low, a sudden pain in my abdomen where I was stabbed a month and a half ago erupted. I tried my best to ignore it but it seemed to intensify and the pain would not subside. The doctor told me these pains were quite normal but today it was severe.

I exhaled a deep breath as I decided to visit the hospital. Should I call him? He'd get tense but if I didn't tell him, he'd go insane and his poor employees will suffer.

In the end, I made a call to Mama and as much as I hated it, I didn't want her to worry so I lied to her that I've some work in the bank. Kia's arrival time from school was near so I asked her to pick her up while I run my errands. She readily agreed and I sighed.

I'm sorry for lying to you Mama.

Now Nicolas, the bigger question.

After a lot of thinking, I concluded on calling him but much to my dismay, it was Ryan who received it. "I'm sorry Ms Summers. Mr Arnold sir is busy with a client at the moment but if it's an emergency.."

"No no no", I interrupted as I kept a hand on my waist."It's okay. I just wanted to let him know I'll be late and Mama will pick up Kia from her school."

"Is everything alright, Ms Summers?", his concerned voice echoed in my ears.

"Yes, of course. Thank you, Ryan. I'll see you later." I sighed as I hung up the call.

Goodness! Lying takes more energy than I thought it would.

I rushed out of my house after making sure I'd locked it. But as soon as I took a step into the hospital, my phone rang again.

Nicolas.

I groaned as I answered. "Are you okay, Amore?" His smooth voice resonated back in my ears.

"I- yeah of course I'm good. I just want some things so I want to go to the bank." I bit my tongue as I realized I mixed two things." I mean first to the market and then the bank."

"Amore." he sounded deadly calm. I winced a little as I heard his next words."You don't know how to lie."

Darn it!

"But I'm not lying.", I tried to play it safe.

"Amore, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, really I'm just -ah." A loud shriek of pain erupted from my mouth. I felt like I was kicked sharply in my abdomen. I gasped as I felt my breath being knocked out of my lungs.

"Amore.." His voice croaked in my ears. I couldn't see him but I heard the sound of the door slamming and a car engine starting. I winced and a tear escaped my eye. "City hospital." I managed to speak.

I was glad the pain started worsening once I was in the hospital. That sounded quite weird.

Dr Gilbert spotted me breathing like a dying fish. "Ms Summers, you okay?" His question made me glare at him. He flinched as he helped me and in no time, I was in his cabin.

He examined me and did some tests, he filled a syringe and injected it in my hand. The pain became less and eventually subsided.

I took a sigh of relief once I saw him walking toward me. "Are you okay, amore?" he asked as he came close. I nodded as he gently touched my face. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"She's okay, Mr Arnold." Dr Gilbert said. "After all she's in right hands." My eyes widened at the doctor's words. He smirked as he playfully winked at me."So are you two still together?"

"Yes." Nicolas gritted out. Tch Tch Tch, his poor teeth.

"Oh." Dr Gilbert sighed dramatically. "By the way last time you didn't even say goodbye. You really broke my heart." He said as he kept a hand on his heart."I thought you liked me..-" Nicolas' grip on my hand tightened as he continued."- as a friend, of course."

"I really wanted us to hang out but I didn't want to sound too desperate so I didn't call you." his jaw clenched even more.

Okay well! Jealous phase two. This is gonna be fun!

I pressed my lips in a line as I saw his cool demeanour going down as he kept staring at me.

"Dr Gilbert?", a nurse came up to him and he excused himself saying he'd be back in a few minutes.

"As if we care.", Mr Anold muttered under his breath.

What a rude arse!

"Jesus Christ!", he mumbled once Dr Gilbert was out.

I smirked as I saw him getting all worked up."Confess you're jealous." I said. He looked at me with a dumbstruck expression on his face.

But he chose to ignore my comment and turned all serious."Amore, Ryan asked you if there's an emergency still you lied. I can't believe you."

"I didn't want you to sacrifice your work for me. I can handle such things you know." I softly smiled as I stroked his jaw with my thumb to ease his tense muscles.

"Listen to me, Arielle." Every single f*cking time, he takes my name, my heart goes into a f*cking frenzy. "I've told you this before but I'm telling you again." He leaned forward and gently kissed me. His lips were soft and his hands were gentle. I sighed as he caressed my cheek. "You don't have to handle things alone. You have me, you get it."

I nodded as I felt him squeeze my hand."Words, amore."

"I get it."

The door opened and Dr Gilbert strode back in. "All done. So are you up for dinner tomorrow?", he asked, I found it pretty amusing how Dr Gilbert had the audacity to tease him when it was clear how aggravated he was getting by every passing second.

I leaned towards his ear, "Still not jealous?"

He shot me a cool look as he walked over to Dr Gilbert.

It felt like a slow-motion, one minute he was calm, the other his voice turned icy cold."What part of she's my fiancée, don't you get Dr Albert?"

"It's Dr Gilbert." I corrected but he didn't seem to pay any heed.

Dr Gilbert's face drained and all his playful mood vanished." You don't have to get all worked up, man." He patted Nicolas' shoulder cautiously, a very feeble attempt to ease the tension between him and my fake fiancé."Miss Summers is just like a friend of mine. She's all yours."

Nicolas smiled sardonically, it was not the smile he shot at me or his family. It had a murderous glint, a smile that spoke of death."That's what I thought."

Dr Gilbert looked at me pleading for help silently as he took a step towards him."Do you still want to go on a date with my amore?"

The poor doctor looked like he needed an oxygen mask at that moment.

He laughed weakly as he looked around in the corridor for some help since suddenly I'd become a pure sadist. I was finding the scene quite entertaining.

"I think it's time for Miss Summers to leave. I'll be on my way." And without waiting for a reply or a response, he left the room.

Once we were out of the hospital and in the car, I turned to him who gave me an inquisitive look." You scared him a lot."

"I didn't do anything, Arielle." He said dismissively igniting the engine.

"Oh Please, Nicolas. The way you gave him that evil smile and your tone said it all. If looks could kill you'd have killed the poor doctor." I rolled my eyes making his lips twitch.

When he didn't say anything, I played my final move."I think as an apology I should go on a dinner with him." The car came to a halt with a sudden jerk making me startle."What the f*ck?"

"F*ck!", he cursed out and I inwardly chuckled."Okay fine I'm jealous. That's what you wanted to hear now, didn't you?" I nodded as he turned to face me but the next moment I was left breathless when he pushed me such that my back was against the door of the car and kissed me." I was f*cking jealous how he could flirt with you so freely while I had to wait for a whole f*cking month just to get the permission to hug you.", he breathed as he pulled back.

My mind went blank for a moment and I didn't know what to say. I could feel his breath on my cheeks. "I'm sorry if I've been a jerk." I shook my head as I took short breaths, "It's just that I was so f*cking pissed that he had the audacity to ask for a date from my wife."

Wife?

"Wife."

"Soon, amore soon." He said pretending it was me who said that w-word. 

I could see him smirking but the shy smile made me feel so embarrassed that I ended up turning and looking out of the window.

Only two words running in my head."My wife."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 182 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
4.7M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
925K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.7M 78.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...