Corpsekkuno Oneshots!

By idkmynamehahaha

Hello this is my corpsekkuno oneshots book. If Sykkuno and or Corpse is uncomfortable with the shipping I wil... More

๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
Pls Help!
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐›๐ข๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ.2
๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ญ
A/N THE FUCK?!?
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
๐’๐ฒ๐ค๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
(A/N) Just My Hands
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐’๐˜๐Š๐Š๐”๐๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
My Hands Pt. 2 + Face Reveal
๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก...
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ...๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž...๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ..
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
My Actual Face
Hey There
๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž

๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ

419 6 6
By idkmynamehahaha

Valentine's day 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY VALENTINE MY LOVES

I'M SO SUPER SORRY

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PLS FORGIVE ME I WAS BUSY WITH MED SCHOOL.

Also, they're both celebrities cuz I said so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLUFF

.

.

.

.

.
*CORPSEPOV*

Today was valentines day this is also the day when we confessed to each other so this is very special

I'm going to take Sykkuno on a date today because it's our anniversary and it's because he deserves it for been working too much for the past few weeks and he rarely took a break, so I have a few surprises for him today.

I also decorated my house, for the last very special surprise. ;)

I just got out of the shower, I go to my closet and wore my fit for our date.

I get my mask, keys, wallet, and the bouquet of roses, the little box that I put in my pocket, and head out, I get in my car and started to drive to Sykkuno's home, and excited to see him.

I later arrived I parked my car first, then went into the large apartment, I got in the elevator, pressed the button to the top floor where my Sykkuno is.

A few moments later, I'm on his floor, I went out of the elevator again excited, I knocked on the door three times to see Karl who opened it.

"Hey, Corpse!"

"Hello Karl, is Sykkuno there?"

"Yeah! He's just getting ready."

"Alright, can I come in?"

"Oh yeah sure, come in!"

"Thanks"

"No worries"

I sit on the couch in the living room and waited for the love of my life.

"Let me guess, you and Sykkuno have a date and he's staying at your place for tonight?"

Karl smirked

"Y- yeah, wait how did you know?"

"It's kinda obvious, Oh! There's your date now!"

I looked up at where Karl was pointing at and saw Sykkuno beautifully standing there.

(Pretend it's buttoned up all the
way)

He comes downstairs and immediately runs to hug me I hugged him back.

"Hey there beautiful~"

"Hey, there handsome."
He giggled.

Our lips connect for a while, we realized that we were not alone and broke the kiss.

I handed him the bouquet, he blushed as he took it and went to the kitchen to get a vase for the flowers, and he grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys from the table.

We held hands as we walk out the door after Sykkuno said goodbye to Karl and George.

Once we were outside, still in front of his door, I took his hand, kissed it, and pulled him closer, I held his waist as went to the elevator and got down, we went to the out of the building and head to my car, we got in and I started to drive.

"I say, you look rather classy in this fine evening my love."

"Why thank you, you look rather dashing too in this beautiful dead of night darling~"

"My, oh my,~  you are a man of words aren't you?"

"Why yes I am, Mr. Prince Charming. "

He giggles as we parked in the restaurant's parking lot, I opened the door beside me, I came out of the car and opened his while bowing to him.

"My word, what a gentleman!"

"Of course, why wouldn't I open the door for my love, now let's go you must be hungry."

"Ok let's go!"

He held on to my arm as we walked into the restaurant, as we walked in, and the restaurant was beautiful.

We went up to the receptionist, and she said where are our table was.

I pull the chair for him, he sat down and I sat down as well.

The waiter came by to gave us the menu and some drinks, after we ordered he left.

I hold his hand, look into his eyes with passionate love, he smiles and grips my hand like his life depends on it.

"Has anyone told you that you look stunning today~?"

"Why yes, a  sweet, handsome gentleman has."

"And who might this gentleman be?"

"It's you silly!"

"You have no idea how much I love you~"

"Oh but I love you more~"

"Well that's rather impossible my dear because I love you than life itself, you come first and everything automatically becomes second~"

"Aw~ how sweet of you love, but I already know that you are because you're sweeter than candy and dessert~"

"Baby, I'm sorry but I'm not a mirror~"

"Haha, I see what you did there sexy~"

"Oh my! Why thank you sweetheart for that strong compliment~"

"No problem, hot stuff~"

Our food arrived after, and we both ate.

As we both ate our desserts together, I looked at Sykkuno with the feeling of love and passion in me, he looked so surreal and he feels like a dream, I can't even believe that I somehow found him.

We go outside, went to the parking lot, and got in the car.

"Hey, love."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can you wear this blindfold for me please?"

"Ok sure."

"Thank you beautiful."

"Baby?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there baby."

I put the blindfold on him and I started to drive.

We arrived at a hill, that wasn't that high and not that far from the city, I parked my car, and picked him up, I carried him till we reached the spot, I sat him down on the bench and removed his blindfold.

He blinked a few times, once his vision was back to normal again his eyes widen and he stared at the beautiful view of the city night.

(Pretend it's not that high please cuz pinterest let me down this time ;~;),

"God... I'm so lucky to have you in my life..."
I whispered, he looks at me with a big smile on his face,
"I'm lucky to have you too!"
He says in pure joy, his chocolate brown eyes sparkle in delight.

"Thomas... I love you so so much, and you make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world, and I love everything about you; your smile, your personality, just everything."

He smiles wider, his cheeks was red, the moon light reflecting on his soft porcelain skin, he was... Beautiful, my eyes softened and I smiled.

"And I want to thank you for helping at my lowest and staying with me till the end, you are the star in my pitch-black sky, the light of my life, the one and only for me, you are my world and my everything, so Thomas I have a question I've been meaning to ask you... "
His face became red, he looks at me with love filling his eyes.
"Yeah What is it?"
"Thomas..."

I get out of my seat and I got down on my knee, I get the small box from my pocket and say it.

"So Thomas, My love, my world, my everything will you marry me?"

He pauses, tears started to form in his eyes, he smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen, he tackles me and yells.

"Yes! Yes! Of course! Yes, I would marry you! I love you!"

We look at each other's eyes and we leaned in and kissed.

His hands on my shoulders, mine were cupping his tear-wet cheeks, we stopped and got up, he was still crying, I put my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears.

I pull him by the hips and kissed him deeply.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smut is in part two ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 200 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
6K 519 28
---Not so proud of this one---Very rushed and wording was quite terrible---- "You're not my type." "And you'r...
6.7K 401 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...
20.7K 178 33
This is a book about Genshin Smut and Fluff feel free to reach out to me and tell me any suggestions, you can do it by the comments and you can suppo...