Naruto: The return of the los...

By SundayFanFICS

It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only ch... More

Ch-1 Prologue
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33

About Update.

1.5K 20 6
By SundayFanFICS

Hello readers! I hope you all are doing great in your life. First of all, I want to thank all of you for reading my story and showing it so much love but I know  it's quite disappointing when the story you like is not being updated regularly.

I have been very irregular in my updates past weeks which even I feel sad about but the coming week is very important to me. Exams for which I have been preparing are next week and are very crucial for my future.

Therefore, the next update will be after a week or so and from then the updates will be regular. The story is not on hold , neither it's like I am out of ideas for next chapters. It's going great thanks to your comments encouraging me.

Thank You :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.4K 47
"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have to protect Naruto" her father says to her...
13.7K 371 21
Well it all started with Naruto's parents Kushina and Minato. What is the Village Hidden in the Whirlpools was never destroyed? What if Kushina w...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
695K 9.8K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...