Hero in Another World

Av Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... Mer

Puzzle City
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter: Harem(?)
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

12

6.4K 419 519
Av Vei_vie

' 'It won't be difficult,' he said. It won't be hard, my ass! God of Death bastard!.' Cale clicked his tongue, he was very annoyed.

It felt like, Cale wanted to wrap his finger around Abyss's neck and strangle the black-haired man to death!

The goddamn god said, that the training Cale was about to do wouldn't be difficult! But what did Cale get? Every time the training finished Cale's entire body ached! Damn it! Cale was really pissed off!

Forget about that damn cuddling! Cale couldn't even sleep well!

Poke! Poke!

Cale sighed, he held back the finger that had been poking his cheek earlier.

"Abyss, stop it." Cale took a sharp glance at the man beside him. Abyss smiled widely.

"Hehe~ you finally saw me! You should pay attention to me, Cale!" Cale sighed, currently Cale and the Abyss were resting.

It had been 2 months since Cale and his three hyungs had set foot in this place. The activities the four of them did were training, eat, sleep and return to training. The four teenagers had even grown tired of seeing the faces of the four gods who trained them.

Well- once in a while they did get a break and could see the scenario unfolding in Seoul. The last time they watched, it was Dokja and his group who were slaughtering a group of losers who wanted to look cool. That means their training will also be completed.

"Cale~ don't ignore me~" Cale was trying his best not to roll his eyes.

"...Can we watch the scenario?" Abyss smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure, Cale!"

Ctak!

Abyss snapped his fingers and in that instant a blue screen appeared in front of Cale and Abyss.

Cale looked at the screen in front of him, there was now the face of Kim Dokja who had just hit the statue of one of the constellations.

Abyss laughed loudly as Dokja did that.

"Hahahaha! Good! Destroy it! You saw it, Cale? That's what you should do if you see things from other constellations besides me!"

"Who are you? My father?" Abyss gave a small grin.

"Well- I don't mind being your 'Daddy'-, if you destroy other constellation's stuff, I'll give you lots of coins!" Cale sighed.

"......What if they get angry and hate me instead?" Abyss chuckled.

"Who could be mad or hate you, heum? You are basically loved by everyone, Cale."

"......" Abyss chuckled.

Abyss's hand moved to gently brush Cale's red hair.

"Ah- you're so adorable!" Cale sighed again.

Whoosh! Trang!

A wooden sword flew right into the Abyss's hand which was about to touch Cale's hair again. The sword plunged into the ground directly behind Abyss. The black hair gave a small grin at the sight of the wooden sword, Cale's body slightly trembled-

'Damn it, if that wooden sword hits my head, then my head will have a hole and I'll die! That's scary'

Abyss glanced at the crowd of people coming.

"Oh! You guys came?"

Evan clicked his tongue.

"Stop your nonsense Abyss." Abyss smiled playfully again.

"Are you done?" Choi han -the one who threw the wooden sword at the Abyss- smiled innocently.

"We just finished it." Cale gave a small nod.

'Choi han is so vicious-'

Bud smiled a little, he sat behind Cale and dropped his head on Cale's shoulder while hugging Cale's waist tightly.

"I am exhausted, Cale." Cale shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"That's a risk. You said you wanted to be very strong." Bud raised his head and smiled broadly.

"Heum! I will become very strong to protect you!" Cale nodded.

"Good. I don't have to do anything then." Archie shook his head.

The killer whale approached and laid his body down, using Cale's thighs as a pillow.

"What about you, Cale?" Cale who was brushing Archie's hair shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh! Cale did his training well! Well- he used Dagger when he was still Kim Rok Soo, so that's understandable. But he's also talented in archery!" Choi han sat beside Archie who was sleeping.

"Is that true?" Cale shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, he didn't care about Bud grumbling asking him to stay still.

"I often see Dodori's archery skill, my ability to record that." Choi Han nodded slightly.

The other three gods sat beside Abyss, they then looked at the screen that was right in front of them. There Dokja's group was praying to the constellations whose statues were destroyed by Dokja.

Cale chuckled a little.

"He can make an angry constellation be happy, he's amazing." Abyss chuckled.

"You are superior, Cale. You can make anyone love you-"

"Anyways. We'll send you guys back." Abyss gave a small snort as Angelina cut him off.

"Is that true?" Bud followed Angelina's line of conversation. Dylan nodded.

"Heum! We'll give you something first." Evan snapped his fingers and they returned to the living room of the large house they had been living in.

They were currently sitting back in the same spot when they had first set foot in this place.

Angelina took out something out of nowhere, and placed it on the table.

"Those are clothes you can wear. Besides that we also made something that can cover your attributes." Bud raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why do you guys want to cover up our attributes?" Evan smiled lightly.

"There are strong and slightly insane people who will lose control if he find out you are a regressor." Cale gave a small nod.

"Yoo Joonghyuk." Angelina smiled.

"That's right, that's why we'll cover your regressor attributes." Choi han looked at Cale.

"Who is Yoo Joonghyuk?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you guys. Archie."

"Hmm?"

"You remember the person who strangled Kim Dokja at the Dongho bridge?" Archie blinked, he tried to remember before nodding.

"That black-haired and tall person?" Cale nodded.

"Right. I said earlier that Choi han is the protagonist in your world, right? Yoo Joonghyuk is also a protagonist like Choi han." Choi han frowned before he sighed.

'I might have been the protagonist before, but when Cale appeared he was the one who became the protagonist, well- not that I mind.'

"He's the protagonist of this world?" Cale nodded and looked at the asking Bud.

"There is more than one protagonist in this world. I'm not really familiar with this world, but I'll tell you what I know later." The three people nodded.

"Alright, that's enough! Now put on those clothes first, after that we will chat again. Starting from the right is Choi han's, then Archie, Bud and lastly yours, Cale." The four brothers nodded and took the clothes that Angelina pointed at and went to their respective rooms.

And after a while one by one they appeared.

The first to appear was Choi han, Choi han was wearing short black and red clothes with black pants. Choi han also wears black gloves.

The next one out is Bud. Bud wears a blue shirt with white pants, he also wears a black long jacket with white inside.

Archie appeared after Bud, Archie wore a black short shirt over a white jacket with red undersides, Archie also wore black pants with a slight rip on the right side, don't forget the red gloves he was wearing.

The last one to appear was Cale, Cale was wearing a dark gray shirt which was covered by a black jacket he was also wearing long black pants.

Abyss whistled.

"Nice!" The four of them sat back down.

Evan brought out something else.

"This is a device to hide your attributes."

Evan gave a blue necklace to Bud, a white necklace to Choi han, a black choker with a red stone hanger, and gave a red earring to Archie. (Same as in the picture)

The white hair raised an eyebrow.

"Why did I get earrings?" Dylan scratched his cheek lightly.

"We ran out of necklaces- hehe." Archie sighed.

"It's okay. You'll look good, Archie." Oh of course Archie smiled happily at Cale's compliment.

Bud frowned.

"What about me?" Choi Han smiled innocently.

"Cale?" Cale sighed.

"Yes, yes. You guys are handsome." Bud and Choi han smiled widely.

"Hey! What about me?" Abyss pouted, Cale rolled his eyes lazily.

"Yes. You are all handsome, and of course you are beautiful too, Angelina." The four gods smiled brightly.

"Ekhem- anyways-" Evan cleared his throat to get rid of the blush on his cheeks.

"These are your weapons. We have strengthened your weapons, especially yours, Archie. Unlike Bud and Choi han who can freely carry their swords, you will find it difficult to carry your spear anywhere. Therefore, we turned your spear into a ring. The ring can turn into a spear as you wish." Archie nodded.

"And for you, Cale. The two daggers, and the bow are yours now. The bow can turn into whatever you want, don't worry about the arrow. The bow will instantly prepare its own arrow the moment you are about to shoot." Cale smiled in satisfaction, well- at least he didn't have to work too much, right?

"Ah! Right." Abyss spoke again, it took something and kept it in Cale's hands.

Cale frowned and looked at the object in his hand strangely, Cale raised the object. In Cale's hand was an earring made of a fur of who knows what animal.

"Feather earrings?" Abyss nodded.

"It's the feather of the black phoenix, my pet, because I know you don't want to receive the stigma from me that will make you my saint. So I gave it to you to replace the stigma I should have given you." Cale gave a small nod.

"What's this for?" Abyss smirked.

"You can use it to pull one's soul out of the darkness or insert one's soul into the darkness. You can use it to torture the soul of an impudent person who dares to touch you in an empty dimension~" Cale gulped, damn it. Why is God Of Death so scary-?

"Oh! That's great, Cale! We can torture those who dare to touch you!" Bud said enthusiastically, Choi han nodded as well while Archie just smiled.

"...... Okay."

"Good!"

'They are so vicious-'

The four youths then immediately wore the accessories given by the four gods in front of them.

After that, they left the house. Angelina immediately prepared a spell to send the four youths back into the scenario.

"We will send you directly to Chungmuro." Cale nodded indifferently.

"Okay." Abyss curled his lips in annoyance. The black hair stepped up and hugged Cale tightly.

"Why are you talented in archery :( you've only been here for a short time :( can't you stay a little longer, Cale? I'm going to miss you so much :(" Cale sighed when he heard the sulky tone from the Abyss.

Hey, isn't Abyss is a god? Why is he like this? 2 months Cale was stuck together with Abyss, and during that time Cale had never gotten used to the childish nature Abyss. No wonder Cage was always annoyed whenever Abyss spoke to her.

"Haa- what should I do with you?"

"Stay here with me!"

"Abyss!" Abyss was still pouting, he clicked his tongue before releasing his embrace on Cale. Well- Abyss knows that he was being stared at very sharply by other people there, it doesn't mean Abyss cares about it-

"Please take care of yourselves! You must stay safe there."

"Dylan is right. Staying alive is best after all. Right, Cale?" Cale turned his face away, Angelina chuckled.

"Ah, right! This, Cale!" Cale looked at Abyss hand in confusion, before finally touching it.

The moment Cale touched Abyss's hand, a familiar blue screen appeared on Cale's face.

[1.5 million coins have been received.]

Cale's eyes widened slightly, a happy smile immediately appeared on Cale's lips.

"This?" Abyss smiled proudly.

"I told you I'd give you lots of coins didn't I? That's for you!" Cale's smile grew wider, he reflexively hugged Abyss's neck, well- even though Cale had to stand on tiptoes to do that-

"Just this once. I love you!" Abyss's eyes widened, don't forget that his mouth was also slightly open in surprise- Abyss suddenly felt like crying loudly-

'Cale said he loves me..... Cale said he loves me..... CALE HENITUSE LOVES ME!!!! AHHHH!!!!'

Realizing, Abyss certainly didn't squander the opportunity. The black hair immediately hugged Cale, he slightly lifted Cale's light body and shook Cale's body left and right cheerfully.

"I love you too, Cale!!!"

Since Cale was having fun, he would allow Abyss to hug him a little longer-

3 seconds.

Enough!

Cale let go of his embrace. Abyss gave a small pout again as Cale let go of his embrace, but then a smile appeared to replace Abyss' previous gloomy expression.

Abyss was really happy.

The other six people who previously had dark expressions on their faces immediately replaced with smiles as the redhead looked over at them.

Bud smiled playfully, he raised his hand and ruffled Cale's hair.

"You're so happy, hmm?" Cale chuckled.

"Isn't that obvious?" Bud chuckled too.

"Of course." The blue-haired man stared at the other three gods.

"Well, how about our coin reward?"

"Ah-" The three gods -besides the Abyss- smiled awkwardly.

Evan scratched his cheek awkwardly.

"Well- ahahaha- wait a minute!" Evan turned and pulled Abyss which was still above the clouds because it was hugged by his favorite human.

Abyss clicked his tongue in annoyance, he threw Evan's hand that was wrapped around his arm. The redhead looked at abyss expectantly- for some reason Abyss felt something was going to happen-

"Abyss- you know I love you, right?" Abyss frowned in disgust.

"I only love Cale."

"......There's no need to say something that many people already know." Abyss sighed.

"What do you want, Evan?" Evan smirked.

"Ekhem- as you know- I'm not as rich as you, so-"

"You want me to give the coin to Choi han?" Abyss raised his eyebrows, the idea of ​​giving money to someone other than Cale sounded very unpleasant to Abyss' ears.

"......Actually, we want you to give coins to the others as well." Evan looked in any direction other than Abyss who was staring at him in disbelief.

"Us? Angelina and Dylan don't have coins either?"

"Eum- well- before the ban from the star system started, I have a bet with one of the constellations- and I lost-"

"Then? What about Angelina and Dylan? How come they ran out of money too? They couldn't have entered into that stupid bet you did."

"W-well- Angelina gave the coins to Cale's family in Roan, so they can later give gifts to Cale-" Abyss sighed, well- he didn't mind if they gave the money they had to Cale-

"And Dylan?" Dylan who heard his name being called gave a small snort, he walked closer to Evan and Abyss.

"You know, I'm not as rich as you, Abyss. You are the richest among us." Abyss massaged the bridge of his nose.

"You poor bastard."

"Hey! I wouldn't ask for your help if I won that bet!"

"But you still lost and lost all your money, didn't you?"

"........."

"Good, Know your place" Abyss smirked, Evan growling furiously- but what could he do? Evan really is penniless right now-

Dylan shook his head lightly.

"So how? You're going to help, right?" Abyss was silent, he finally let out a tired sigh.

"I actually just wanted my money to be used to spoil Cale. But since I'm kind and know that sharing with people in need is the duty of a rich person like me, so alright- I'll give them one million coins each." Abyss's grin widened when she saw Evan's face filled with annoyance. Dylan sighed again.

Well- what can Dylan do? Dylan was basically penniless- haa- Dylan wished he could be as rich as Abyss and could spoil Cale with money. Dylan knew his favorite human loved money, and only money could make Cale happy- that's why Dylan was now trying to scam some stupid constellations so he could earn a lot of money.

The blue haired man smirked.

'Ah- looks like Cale's of scamming people, is starting to rub off on me. Oh well-'

The three gods gathered together again towards the humans who were waiting for them.

"What took you two chatting so long?" Choi Han asked. Dylan smiled lightly.

"No. We did have to chat with Abyss." Choi Han nodded indifferently.

Abyss put on a smile.

"All right. I'll reward you with coins." Archie raised his eyebrows.

"Why you are the one who give us coin?" Abyss shrugged lightly.

"Why? You don't want it? Well- The only ones who will lose are you, not me~"

'The money for spoiled Cale will be safe if you don't want to accept coins from me~ and that's good~'

Cale elbowed Archie in the stomach.

"Archie." The white hair sighed.

"I didn't say we mind-" Abyss chuckled.

"Right- sure."

The three youths came forward and touched Abyss's hand reluctantly, well- at least they got a lot of money-

"Don't forget to use the money to strengthen your stats." The four youths nodded.

"Especially you, Cale." Cale rolled his eyes lazily.

"Yes. I will."

'I will take what Abyss says because what he said is true. Not because he gave me money!'

"Everything is ready!" Cale was the first to step towards the transportation spell that Angelina had set up.

Choi han followed, then Bud and lastly, Archie.

The four youths stared at the four gods before them. The four gods before them had gentle smiles on their faces.

"Remember, don't get hurt."

"Don't skip meals!"

"Beat up anyone who bothers you!"

"Take good care of Cale." Cale's three hyungs nodded.

"Of course!" Abyss smirked.

"Good"

The four youths began to feel the divine power from Angelina's body, the spell beneath them began to emit a golden glow.

Slowly the bodies of the four humans began to disappear, they gave smiles to the four gods who had petrified them.

"Thank you see you!" They waved. The four gods who were still watching them smiled and also waved their hands.

"See you later! I hope we meet again." Abyss smirked.

"I love you, Cale!" Cale gave a small snort, but his lips painted a smile.

"I know." Abyss smiled, and then the four humans disappeared.

Silence fell between the four gods who were still staring at the place where their favorite humans had disappeared, until-

"Ah!" The three men there looked at the only woman among them.

"Angelina?" Angelina widened her eyes, she looked at Dylan with teary eyes.

"I seem to have said one of the words in the spell wrong-"

"What-?"

"They will fall from the sky-"

"............"

"......I can feel Cale who is about to swear at us."

"...... Right."

"Damn it, I'll give him some coins later." "Abyss! "

"Shut up. Poor bastard."

"ಥ‿ಥ" -------------------------------------------------- ----------

"FUCKING GODS!" Cale who was falling from the sky shouted loudly, right beside him were Cale's three hyungs laughing.

Choi han hastened his descent, he landed and immediately raised his hand. The next second, Cale fell in his arms.

Choi han smiled innocently at Cale, Cale sighed. The redhead's hand moved and gently stroked Choi han's black hair.

"Thank you." Choi Han's smile grew wider.

"You're welcome, Cale!" Choi han slowly lowered Cale from his embrace.

Cale who had just put his feet on the ground was immediately turned around by Bud, Bud smirked.

"Good thing you're okay." Cale frowned.

"Of course. Choi han caught me." Bud's smile faltered slightly.

"...right." Cale ignored that and walked closer to Archie.

Archie smiled at Cale, Archie's blue eyes glanced at the 2 youths behind Cale who were staring at each other coldly. The white hair almost laughed when he saw that.

'Ah, look at them. Well- keep fighting and Cale will always be close to me.' Archie smirked.

Cale who was approaching Archie slightly frowned when he saw the terrifying smile of the killer whale.

'Haa- why is my life always surrounded by scary people-'

Cale chose to ignore that and lightly patted Archie's hand, the redhead turned towards the other two. The two people who previously had sharp gazes at each other immediately smiled.

"Shall we go in?"

"Sure, Cale."

The four youths entered Chungmuro ​​station, they looked around.

"Isn't this a little too quiet?" Cale nodded in agreement with Bud's words.

"Let's take a look around." The other three nodded.

They started going up to the 2nd floor of the station, right in front of the bathroom they saw a riot.

".....Isn't that Kim Dokja's group?"

"You're right, Archie."

They saw the fallen Lee Gilyoung, Choi han almost ran towards it if not for Bud holding his hand. Choi Han sent a questioning look towards the blue hair.

The blue-haired only pointed at the person who came along with the girl they recognized.

"Lee Jihye and Yoo Joonghyuk. Cale said that Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja are close, right? Let them take care of their own problems." Choi han finally nodded, the black hair watched Yoo Joonghyuk carefully.

".....I seem to have seen him." Archie raised his eyebrows.

"Yoo Joonghyuk?" Choi han nodded, he looked at Cale.

"Cale?" The owner of the name sighed.

"He's the one I told you to always look depressed in the park-" The three hyungs Cale widened his eyes slightly.

"That person who always looks suicidal?" Cale nodded.

"...Wow-"

"Right-"

They watched the commotion again in silence.

Lee Jihye couldn't stop her expression of surprise when her master actually knew an ahjussi who claimed to be his friend.

'Damn- why did I even want to meet four people before?' Lee Jihye shook her head lightly.

The girl averted her gaze, her eyes widening again when she saw four familiar figures in her eyes.

'That's them!'

Lee Jihye smiled, for the first time she ignored the master who was talking to the ahjussi. Lee Jihye sucked in her breath.

"Choi han! Bud! Archie! Cale!" Hearing Lee Jihye's name, everyone in Kim Dokja's group -including Lee Gilyoung and Yoo Sangah who had just come out of the bathroom- turned their heads to the four teenagers not far from them.

Cale slightly flinched as all gazes turned to him. The redhead tugged at the hem of Bud's jacket, Bud who understood immediately hid Cale behind his body.

Lee Jihye ran towards them while wearing a big smile.

"You guys have finally come! You know, I've been waiting for you for a long time!" Choi han gave Lee Jihye a slight smile.

"Hello. Long time no see."

"Yo."

Lee Jihye smiled even more, they shared a smile until an adult woman and a small child approached them.

"Cale! Archie!" Archie smiled at Yoo Sangah.

Cale peeked over Bud's shoulder before finally coming out of hiding, he gave a smile towards Yoo Sangah.

"Hello Nuna, long time no see." Yoo Sangah who was exasperated with Cale immediately stroked Cale's hair.

"Hello Cale."

The redhead smiled, he felt something hug his waist.

"Hyung.... Finally you came." Cale stroked Gilyoung's hair gently, a warm smile etched on Cale's lips.

"Good job for surviving." Gilyoung hugged Cale's waist even tighter

"Yo, Soldier ahjussi!" Lee Hyunsung smiled at Archie.

"Hello Archie, it seems you are taking really good care of Cale." The white hair smirked.

"Of course, ahjussi! I have said that I will take very good care of my beloved dongsaeng." Archie ruffled Cale's hair exasperatedly, Cale brushed Archie's hand away while grumbling a little.

Lee Hyunsung smiled, he was grateful that the two teenagers he knew were safe and appeared to be in very good health. Lee Hyunsung glanced at the 2 other teenagers who were with Cale and Archie, Cale who saw the direction of Hyunsung's gaze finally introduced his two hyungs.

"Ah, they are my two hyungs. The one with blue hair is Bud hyung, and the one with black hair is Choi han hyung." Bud and Choi han both wore smiles.

"Hello, thank you for taking care of our dongsaengs." Hyunsung shook his head.

"No need to thank me, it's an adult's job." Yoo Sangah nodded.

"That's right, it's only natural that we take care of the younger ones." Lee Jihye, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke up.

"You guys know each other?" Cale nodded.

"When the scenario started, we were in the same train car as Hyunsung-ssi and Yoo Sangah nuna." Lee Ji Hye nodded.

The girl glanced back at her master, Lee Jihye frowned upon seeing the silent master. He glanced at the ahjussi beside his master who was equally silent.

'What is it? Why is master so silent like that-? Meh- none of my business.' Lee Jihye shrugged nonchalantly, well- she didn't really care what her master was thinking- maybe her master was thinking of a faster way to kill monsters? Who knows~

Meanwhile, Yoo Joonghyuk's mind was in complete chaos. The person he always missed was there, but Joonghyuk couldn't even get close to him- why? Why? WHY?!

Joonghyuk bit his lip hard.

'Damn it!'

Kim Dokja was still silent, he heard the voice of thoughts from Joonghyuk who kept cursing. Well- as long as Dokja was inside the belly of the icthyosaur, Dokja always thought about what kind of relationship Joonghyuk and Cale had? Why did Joonghyuk occasionally remember Cale in the novel but never mention his name? Was it because Cale's name was censored? But why?

Dokja's mind was blown apart when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Those are the kids that Hyunsung-ssi and Yoo Sangah-ssi always talk about, right?" Dokja looked at Jung Heewon who patted him on the shoulder before nodding.

"That's right. They were children who were in the same carriage as us when the scenario started." Heewon nodded in understanding.

"I owe them a debt of gratitude."

"Huh?" Heewon smirked when he saw Dokja's confused look

"Those two were the ones who gave Yoo Sangah-ssi the food before you came, even though in the end it was all gone because Yoo Sangah-ssi and Hyunsung-ssi were too kind and instead distributed the food-" Dokja sighed, Yoo Sangah was just too kind sometimes -

"I will go there!" Heewon immediately left without heeding Dokja's answer.

Dokja again lost in thought, he glanced back at Joonghyuk who also seemed to be thinking about the red-haired teenager in front of him.

"Cale...." Dokja flinched slightly when he heard the name of the red-haired teenager leave Joonghyuk's lips.

Dokja looked at Joonghyuk and followed the direction of the protagonist's gaze, there Dokja could see Cale who was also looking at the two of them.

'Damn- why do they keep staring at me? Did I do something wrong? They won't kill me, will they?' Cale's body slightly trembled at the thought of the two protagonists working together to kill him- it was terrifying-

Choi han who saw Cale's body shaking immediately sent his cold gaze towards the 2 boys who were staring at his Cale.

'How dare you stare at Cale like that.'

This time it was Dokja's turn to flinch when he received the sharp and cold stares that the black-haired youth threw in front of him. Dokja of course knows who that person is, a few days ago Bihyung told him that there were 2 crazy teenagers who slaughtered a quarter of the monsters belonging to the star system which were finally banned from the channel as punishment.

At first, Dokja didn't believe Bihyung's words, but after seeing the 2 teenagers, Dokja finally believed. Dokja means, just look at the equipment they have, and look at their bodies! Dokja could guarantee that the black-haired youth might even be able to match the strength of Yoo Joonghyuk who is the protagonist in this world.

'Uh- terrible. By the way I only realized it now- those four boys are so handsome, they could slap Yoo Joonghyuk's face multiple times, especially Cale and Archie- hey, isn't it illegal to have such a beautiful face?'

Dokja's gaze met with Cale's, Cale immediately smiled and nodded his head as did Dokja who smiled back.

Archie gently nudged Cale.

"Cale, are you going to greet that madman?" The white hair whispered in Cale's ear, Cale flinched a little as he heard Archie's deep voice right in his ear.

"I'll think about it later." Archie nodded nonchalantly.

"Ah! I have to train again with master! I'll go first, next time let's train together." Jihye said excitedly, Bud smiled.

"Sure, let's do it later." Hearing Bud's answer certainly made Jihye happy.

Jihye said goodbye before walking back towards her master.

"Master, I have finished." Finally coming to his senses, Yoo Joonghyuk nodded.

"Come on." Jihye followed Joonghyuk from behind, Joonghyuk glanced at Cale one last time before leaving.

'Let's talk to him when the scenario starts.'

Cale exhaled a breath that even he himself didn't know how long he had been holding-

'All protagonists are indeed vicious-'

A blue screen appeared in front of Cale.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is feeling happy to finally see you again!'] Cale smiled slightly when he saw the writing from the blue screen.

"Thank you."

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' said he was happy to see you well.]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is delighted to see you again!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says that she misses you very much!]

[Many constellations are happy to see you again!]

[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[Many constellations are curious about you.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is staring intently at the constellations that are curious about you.]

[Some constellations are strangely silent.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that he is very worried about you.]

"Thank you for worrying about me."

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says as long as you're okay, he'll be happy.]

[5,000 coins have been sponsored]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' screams!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is feeling very happy!]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says, finally! My ship is back!] Cale frowned.

'Ships? But there are no ships here?'

Bud and Choi han who saw the attention the constellations were giving Cale for the first time, naturally felt displeased.

'What the hell? Why were these bastards trying to get close to Cale? Tch- they should be taught a lesson.' Archie who saw the sharp gazes given by the other two teenagers smirked.

'Good, I finally have someone to work with to beat up those constellations-'

Cale, for an unknown reason felt that his three hyungs were going to do something-

-------------------------------------------------- --------

"Are you guys ready?" Cage who was standing beside the large magic circle asked the people who had been standing on top of the magic circle.

"Of course." Cage nodded.

"Alright. Your majesty, Eruhaben-nim, and Witira-nim. We will start the ritual now."

Cage nodded towards Saint Jack who was beside her. Jack nodded and smiled. A black and gold colored aura started to emit from Jack and Cage's bodies.

"Noona, please tell Archie not to go crazy." Witira smirked.

"Don't worry, Paseton, I'll beat him up if he troubles Young master Cale over there." Paseton of course nodded in agreement.

Glenn drew closer to the ancient dragon, Eruhaben.

"Eruhaben-nim, please tell Bud to take care of himself, and please hit his head once really hard for me." Eruhaben smirked.

"Sure, I'll hit him really hard Glenn." Oh of course the Violet haired man was happy to hear the answer that Eruhaben gave.

'Enjoy it Bud! It's payback for making me work so hard for taking care of the guild- hahaha!'

"Your majesty, please tell Young master-nim to stay healthy and don't work too hard."

"And please tell him not to skip meals." Alberu nodded towards the Molan duo in front of him.

"Of course. I will remind my dear dongsaeng."

"Your majesty, please tell Choi han hyung that I miss him."

"That's right!" Alberu smiled at Lock, Maes and the other ten kid wolves.

"Crown prince! Tell the human that we are living very well here! Tell him that we have a lot of money now! Therefore, the human must be healthy and take care of himself. We don't want when the human comes back here he will get hurt!"

"That's right! Cale should be healthy when he gets here!" On shook her head when she heard the excited voices of her two youngest siblings.

"Please tell Cale, his health is the most important. Don't let him get hurt, and tell him that we miss him." Alberu alternately stroked the hair of the three children who had always been with Cale before.

"I'll tell him that."

"We'll start!" Hearing Cage's words sent everyone away from the magic circle.

Cage and Jack's bodies began to tremble. They all started to see the magic circle under the three people's bodies starting to glow.

That's when-

"WAIT!!!!" everyone - apart from Cage and Jack who was focused on his power - turned their heads.

They saw a man with long white hair who was running towards them- Clopeh's body parts had been replaced with new ones by Mary so that Clopeh could return to using his body parts very well, even he could also use his aura-

Everyone groaned in annoyance.

Hannah clicked her tongue, she began to draw her sword to keep the madman from approaching.

"I'll stop him." Everyone nodded.

Clopeh ignored Hannah, he kept running. As he was in front of Hannah, Clopeh suddenly stumbled.

Of course, Hannah was also pushed because of Clopeh's weight, Hannah's hand moved to find a grip on the people around her.

Hannah withdrew her hand from anyone she could reach.

"What the-" Oh- looks like Hannah picked the wrong person, Hannah pulled Rasheel-

Rasheel who wasn't prepared to be attracted by Hannah, the three of them fell to the ground in the shining circle.

"No!"

"Ah! Damn it! You crazy bastard!"

"I know, I should just sleep!!!!!!"

SRING-

The light instantly covered the three figures that had fallen on top of the magic circle-

When the light disappeared, they looked around-

"Hannah!"

"Oh, damn it." Glenn slapped his forehead.

Ron smiled-

"At least, Eruhaben-nim, Witira-nim and Your majesty are with them-"

"Haa- I hope they don't make a fuss there."

Looks like they accidentally sent 3 troublemakers into that world that has been messed up- oh well-

TBC~

Oh yeah, by the way does anyone want to recommend a suitable constellation name for Cale's family who will be watching them?

Those who want to give recommendations, please coment here(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Happy reading! Sorry for typos! Hope you enjoy!

See you in the next chapter❤

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.6K 487 9
Cale and Choi Han live happily in the Black Castle with their three children. One day, while they were enjoying their time together they were pulled...
6.2K 392 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...
109K 8.8K 20
Cale knew that he died, right after a few minutes after the White Star stabbed him a dagger coated with dead mana just like how he stabbed the other...
103K 6.4K 28
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...