Wherever you go, I will follow

By zinikornis

Ragnar is a somewhat famous travel vlogger on YT. He gets an offer to fly to the UK. Of course he doesn't hes... More

1
2
3
5
6

4

27 1 0
By zinikornis

"I'm home!" Ragnar shouts when he enters the Lothbrok house, mainly just to check who is there (there are always some people). Some yells come in return. He can only identify a few. He drops his bag near the door, and before walking into the living room where the yells were coming from, he sends a quick text to Athelstan.

@RL: I'm home, gotta catch up with the guys, call you later :*

As he enters the living room, he sees Björn thrown over the couch with his legs in Halfdan's lap, beside him Floki and Rollo, Lagertha is sitting on the floor, and there's some music playing softly. The volume of the chattering increases when they spot him standing in the doorway as everyone attempts to greet him simultaneously.

He sits down beside Lagertha and gives her a quick kiss. "Yeah, hi everyone."

When Björn asks how the trip was, he answers with something funny, as per usual, then they get back to their conversations. Lagertha, however, knowing him better than anyone, looks at him questioningly.

Ragnar shrugs. "We'll talk about it later."

Lagertha leaves it at that, but Floki overhears, and he asks with a giggle: "Is it a girl?"

He looks at his friend with a frown and tries to shake it off. "Sure."

His attempt goes awry though: Rollo huffs with an eye roll, and he can't not pick up on that. "What is your problem, brother?"

Rollo shakes his head, gulps his drink down, and leans forward with a hateful look: "You never deserved her."

"Oh, so that's what this is about? Really, again?"

"No. Still. You think you're so open and modern but this whole arrangement of yours is really only about one thing."

"And what is that?"

"It's so you can keep fucking women. You don't deserve her."

"And where is she in this? As far as I know, she also fucks people. Have you heard of Astrid?"

"I would be ashamed in your place that my girlfriend needs another woman to keep her happy. It is because you can't give it to her."

"Okay now," Björn chimes in, "that's enough. Mom is happy. Everyone's happy."

"Björn's right, Rollo," Lagertha agrees. "We've talked about this."

Rollo looks around the room, lets out an irritated huff, and after putting his empty glass of beer down, he exits the room, leaving behind an awkward silence.

Floki giggles into the tension. "So, what does she look like?"

Ragnar shoots a frustrated look at him. "Blue eyes, dark hair."

"That's it? I meant her body!"

Lagertha shakes her head in disbelief and takes a sip from her beer.

"Ehm, slim but muscular..." Ragnar begins. Floki eyes him suspiciously. He adds, just for the fun of it, "Hairy."

They all look at him with nearly visible question marks above their heads.

"Did I forget to mention? He's a he."

They burst out in laughter. Halfdan is hitting Björn's leg in his lap while laughing, and says: "That happened to me too once! You can never tell nowadays..." Björn pats his shoulder.

"Oh no, this was intentional," Ragnar clarifies with a grin. "Very intentional. He's beautiful."

Halfdan looks at Björn sideways, and shrugs. "Well, that too."

Ragnar looks at the two of them with a knowing little smile. "Do what you enjoy."

It's not that they don't know about him being bisexual, it's rather that they don't usually talk about it. Floki is only interested in the women, and he's the only one who asks about it every time (except for Lagertha, of course, but that happens in private). When it wasn't a woman, Ragnar usually just answers with that, and Floki changes the topic.

Then, fortunately, they hear noises, followed by the appearance of Ubbe and Hvitserk. As they sit down, the conversation continues, and the tension fades. Ragnar gets up after a while and, putting up shoes and a coat, he walks out to the garden with his phone in his hand. He dials Athelstan's number and waits a few minutes.

"Ragnar? Hello! I'm sorry, I was just chatting with Rose about her flowers. Did you know she doesn't have any roses? Ironic, huh?"

"It's good to hear your voice," he smiles.

Ragnar can absolutely imagine Athelstan blushing. "Yours too. How did the catching up go?"

"It was fine. I got into a fight with my brother, but I guess it's not unusual. I told them about you."

"Really?"

"Don't act so surprised. I told them I slept with someone. And that someone has blue eyes. And dark hair. Everywhere."

"You didn't!"

"Okay, maybe not the everywhere part. But it's true," Ragnar laughs teasingly. Then adds, "You're totally blushing now."

"Maybe I am..."

"But you're blushing because of me."

"Everything is because of you."

In the following few days he starts working on the videos. He decides to put parts of the first one they recorded in Athelstan's garden in the second one where they roam the streets of the city, so he basically merges the two videos into a single but awesome one. Shortly after he uploads it, he gets flooded by notifications from young girls drooling over how cute they are together and congratulating him on convincing Athelstan to appear on screen.

He sends a message to the aforementioned man.

@RL: Did you check out the comments on our video together?

@RL: It's good they can't see what I did to you afterwards ;)

@AA: (Yes, I'm blushing, hope you like it.)

Ragnar's lips turn into a devilish smile. Of course he likes it. In fact, he'll make it worse.

@RL: I can make you scream my name any time.

@AA: You wish.

@RL: Is that a challenge? ;)

@AA: Take it as you want...

@RL: Oh now Sir Monk is the one flirting!

@AA: I learned it from the best master.

@RL: Really? Now I'm jealous.

@AA: You shouldn't be. He's very similar to you and I could scream his name all day long.

Ragnar's jaw drops in disbelief. He's also aroused which Lagertha, sitting beside him, notices, and climbs into his lap.

She basically purrs: "Are you talking to him?"

"Yes."

"Call him with video."

Ragnar glances up at her with a smirk, and first he simply dials the man.

"Hello Athelstan, are you up for a little naughtiness? My girlfriend is here, and she's very excited to get to know you."

Lagertha starts swaying in his lap, signaling that she is indeed very excited.

"Ehm, your girlfriend?"

"Yes, her name is Lagertha. We're in an open relationship. Do you want to join us?" He puts the call on speaker and taps the video button too.

"Wow. Hi, Lagertha," Athelstan says. "You're very beautiful."

"Let me see you," she purrs. When she sees the man's shy look, she adds, "Hmm, good catch, Ragnar. I'd love to undress you, Athelstan. Would you do it for me?"

The man sets down his phone and obeys. Meanwhile Lagertha does the same, her breasts fall free, and Ragnar starts licking and sucking on one of them.

Lagertha moans and says, "Touch yourself, Athelstan. Imagine you're here. Would you like to kiss me?"

"Yes," he says sheepishly but he doesn't move. Instead, he just glances at Ragnar with visible doubt in his eyes.

"What?"

"I just‒ I don't know how I feel about standing between two people in love. God‒"

"God?" Lagertha questions. "He's religious?"

Ragnar ignores her and turns to Athelstan fully. "Seriously? Your God is worried about you joining us after we directly asked you to, us who are deliberately in an open relationship, but not you having sex with a man?"

Athelstan's cheeks go pink, and Lagertha makes an "aww" sound in the background. Slowly nearing the phone in Ragnar's hand she adds: "Come on..."

"God doesn't have a problem with me having sex with a man because all people are made equal and He loves every single one just the same. And if you say you consent to me doing this‒"

"Yes, we do," Ragnar smiles reassuringly. "We want this."

Athelstan smiles back weakly, and lowers one of his hands with still a bit of hesitation.

"No, love," Lagertha hisses, "I can't see you. I want to see the whole of you. Does he have a pretty cock, Ragnar?"

"He does," he says, and hands the phone to her. "Show it to her. I'll be right back."

He steps out to the living room where he remembers he last left his tripod. When he goes back into the bedroom, he finds Lagertha completely naked now, humming to the slow rhythm in which she sees Athelstan stroke himself. Ragnar sets up the tripod, fixates his phone on it, and climbs on the bed. Lagertha quickly strips him from his clothes too, and she starts kissing his chest and abs.

"Do you like what you see?" Ragnar asks Athelstan teasingly.

"Hmm," comes the answer from the man.

"No. Say it," Ragnar moans as Lagertha's warm mouth wraps around his cock.

"I like what I see," Athelstan says. "I wish I was there. I'd cover you both with sweet kisses."

"Where would you kiss me?"

"I'd start with your mouth and neck, go down on your body, then join Lagertha down there."

Lagertha hums in agreement.

"She likes it," Ragnar clarifies. "And I like it too. Both of your hot mouths on me..."

Lagertha straightens herself and Ragnar can't help but start playing with one of her boobs. She says, "We would fight over who gets to lick off your cum."

Ragnar giggles. "Careful, she's a fiery one."

"I can imagine," Athelstan smiles. "Kiss her for me?"

Ragnar cups her face and he really tries to imitate the way he thinks Athelstan would kiss her. Lagertha moves into his lap and starts rocking her hips.

"Can you see us well enough?" Ragnar asks.

"Turn sideways."

Ragnar grabs the woman and turns around with her. She giggles in response.

"I would suck your cock while she rides me," Ragnar says to Athelstan with a moan when he feels himself inside the warmth of his girlfriend.

Athelstan whimpers in response.

"Yeah, you'd like that? Show yourself. Show me how you're jerking off to us."

The man sheepishly lets out a breath but obeys.

Soon Lagertha screams out her boyfriend's name, and he feels her whole body tighten, then relax completely.

He rolls her on her back, thus getting on top, and asks Athelstan: "Are you close? Let's cum together, let her imagine you're spraying it on her while I fill her."

Athelstan moans and mumbles: "Mm, yeah, I'm close, I'm close."

Ragnar lets out a heavy sigh as he lets his sperm inside her, and watches as Athelstan's cover his stomach.

"Mm, you look so beautiful," Lagertha leans closer to the phone. "We would lick it off of you together."

Athelstan blushes and starts cleaning himself with a tissue.

"Hey," Lagertha calls out, "don't go just yet, okay? Cuddling afterwards is just as important as the sex itself. Cuddle with us, okay?"

"Okay," Athelstan nods, and gets under the blanket.

Ragnar pulls the tripod closer, lies down on his back and Lagertha rests her head on his chest.

"So how did you two meet?" Lagertha asks.

"There were a large group of young girls requesting it online," Ragnar explains.

"The better question is," Athelstan says, "how did you two meet?"

Lagertha chuckles. "That is a tale as old as time."

"We met in high school. I spotted her first when she was shouting at some kid who bullied a smaller one," Ragnar says while playing with one of her nipples. "I immediately knew I had to get her. Then, you know, it just happened. There were some difficulties but I managed to win her over."

"That's sweet. And you mentioned some children?"

"Yes, I got pregnant in high school. We grew up fast," Lagertha smiles with a hint of pain in her voice. "But, of course, I wouldn't give up Björn for anything."

"But yeah, we got together and became parents in high school, so shortly after graduation we had a major fallback when we broke up, and I started travelling because I felt that was what I needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of the fact that I left Lagertha alone with a baby. But I did, and during my travels, I met another woman, Aslaug. I don't know what I was thinking but I was with her for years, even though she's insufferable and we have basically nothing in common. Anyways, we had my other sons together."

"Wow. How many sons do you have?"

"Can you even keep track?" Lagertha jokes.

Ragnar laughs. "I've got five, if I'm correct."

After a short pause, Athelstan clears his throat. "So, as you suggested, when can I go visit you?"

Ragnar and Lagertha exchange smiles. Although he suspects she doesn't feel exactly the same, he hasn't been this happy in a long while.

{ next part: 18-20 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 286 14
|ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER| |FEATURED Wattpad Military Fiction| "She wears her strength and darkness equally well. The girl is half goddess and half hell...
85.7K 2.3K 26
He noticed the strange branding on her neck. It was the shape of a "W". He didn't know what it meant. She must have been a Slave they brought from a...
2.5K 50 14
Hilda Sigurddottir - the younger sister of Rollo and Ragnar Lothbrok. when we meet her. her husband Erik has just died and she's pregnant. So she...
2.2M 34.4K 84
Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest rank in Fanfiction #223 ivarhoegh © 2017