Tokyo Revengers Oneshots

By persiandoII

Hi More

short thing to say ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
Kazutora x chifuyu
Mikey x Takemichi๐Ÿ”ž
mikey x takemichi
draken x emma
baji x chifuyu
ran x sanzu๐Ÿ”ž
baji x kazutora x chifuyu
rindou x souya๐Ÿ”ž
mikey x takemichi ๐Ÿ”ž
lhoucchclhc
Baji x Chifuyu๐Ÿ”ž
hi
my drafts!!!
hi!!
Guysss ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kazutora x takemichi ๐Ÿ”ž

1.7K 44 24
By persiandoII

So heres another request thanks for the idaea the @ still isnt working but yes Shaynapurks, and btw just forget Hina's existence in this ff  sorry when i messaged you it said kazufuyu btw- 💀

Warnings: smut, i googled the stuff abt ear piercing so i hope it was accurtaehrete

-----------------

Takemichi and Kazutora have actually gotten pretty close. They hangout pretty often when Takemichi isn't with Mikey. Touching between them also was natural. (Not friends with benefits or anywthing-) Currently Kazutora came over to Takemichi's house and now they were just talking about random things.

They sat with their backs to Takemichi's headboard and their sides touching. They had managed to get to the topic of piercings. "I think that you would look good with piercings!" Kazutora proposed. Takemichi looked up, "You really think so?" Kazutora nodded with a smile.

"Hm.. maybe I should try it?" Takemichi muttered. ''Why not! If you don't like it you can always take it out." This made the blonde feel more reassured. "I think I might try." Kazutora then pulled out his phone to show piercings that Takemichi might like.

They looked together for a while when Takemichi finally noticed earrings that he liked. "Where would I get the piercing done?"

"If you're comfortable, I could do it for you." Takemichi's eyes lit up, "Woah! You can pierce ears? How cool!" Kazutora nodded,"Yea, Someone taught me in juvie." "I trust you!" Kazutora blushed at the blonde's statement.

"Well.. whenever you're free I can do it for you." Takemichi thought about when he was available. His mom didn't really like having guests over, the only reason Kazutora was over today was because his mom was working a double shift. (this is an au so yes) "Maybe tomorrow night? We would have to be quiet because my mom would be sleeping." Kazutora said that he was available and could have what he needed ready by then.

They ordered the earrings and they should arrive by tomorrow afternoon. Takemichi felt excited, even more so because Kazutora is doing it.

-Timeskip||1:37 pm-

Mikey noticed how Takemichi seemed more joyful today. Mikey knew he was awesome and all but he figured that it wasn't his presence that made Takemichi so happy. (Bye-💀) "Hey Takemitchy, why have you been so up today?" Takemichi turned to face Mikey. "Oh uh.. I'm getting my ears pierced by a friend today!" Mikey paused.

"You actually have other friends?" Takemichi gasped dramatically. "Hey! Of course I do!!" Takemichi grabbed a stick and started to chase Mikey around. "Ahh! I was kidding!!!" Mikey then ran into a wall. "Oh oops.. Sorry Mikey-kun-" Takemichi helped Mikey up.

"Man i'm hungry, let's go eat at a place that gives flags with the food." Takemichi nodded and followed the gang leader.

-Timeskip||10:30 pm-

Takemichi's mom finally went to sleep so he texted Kazutora to come over. He felt so excited. He thought about Kazutora getting close to his face, the thought made his face heat up. He instantly shook the thought out of his head and waited for Kazutora to arrive.

He received a text from Kazutora telling Takemichi that he was here. Takemichi made his way downstairs quickly and quietly. "Hey Takemichi." The blond smiled as a response, then let Kazutora in. They made their way up to Takemichi's room silently.

"Ok so you won't be able to put in your earrings right away, it'll take a while." Takemichi nodded. "This should be pretty quick, so don't worry." Kazutora sat next to Takemichi. He got everything ready and started the process.

(idk what to do so lets pretend he finished.)

To Takemichi's surprise, it didn't hurt that much. There was just a dull pain. "All done!" Kazutora smiled sweetly at the blonde. "Thank you," Takemichi smiled back.

"Why don't you stay over? It's late and it was quicker than I thought-" Kazutora agreed. Takemichi decided that he would just lock his door so his mom can't come in and see his uninvited guest. "So what should we do?" This question made Takemichi return to his thoughts that he had before his friend arrived.

Takemichi realized how close Kazutora was while piercing his ears. His face flushed. "Are you okay Takemichi?" "Oh.. uh.. Yes, I was just thinking of.." Kazutora smirked, leaning in. "It must be something pretty specific considering how flustered you got?"

Takemichi looked around the room, blushing harder. The blonde felt a hand cup his cheek, making him meet Kazutora's eyes. Takemichi couldn't take it. Kazutora being this close, his teasing, and becoming horny. He pushed his lips onto Kazutora's. Before Takemichi could pull away and apologize, Kazutora pulled him closer by the waist.

Their lips were addicted to each other, neither of them could pull away. Kazutora decided that it was okay to take it a little further by licking Takemichi's bottom lip. Takemichi parted his lips, happily allowing Kazutora's tongue in. Kazutora slid his tongue over every part of Takemichi's mouth. The kiss vibrated every time Takemichi let out small moans.

The blonde led his hands into Kazutora's hair, slowly tugging on the strands. Takemichi was grateful that the kiss was muffling his moans. He didn't expect to be doing this with Kazutora, not that he didn't enjoy it. He was glad that he already locked his bedroom door just in case.

They pulled away for air, though they both wanted to go further. Their glances had given it away. "C-can we go further.." Takemichi asked shyly. Kazutora grinned, crawling over to the blonde. He pulled Takemichi into his lap and pulled off both of their shirts. They returned to kissing again.

Kazutora let his hands roam around Takemichi's body. Takemichi pushed his body onto Kazutora's hungrily for more contact. Doing this, they felt friction as Takemichi's bulge rubbed on Kazutora's. (why's that so funny pls-)

That feeling pleased them both, so Takemichi did it again over and over. They both moaned. Takemichi really enjoyed this, his movements became sloppy with need. Takemichi needed more.

He stopped the kiss and went to undo their pants. Now completely bare, Takemichi felt embarrassed for someone seeing him completely nude. Though his embarrassment was quickly forgotten when Kazutora reattached their lips. Their bodies were completely pressed together making them feel hot in a good way.

They made out for a while longer when Kazutora pulled away and went to suck on Takemichi's neck. Takemichi sighed with pleasure. Takemichi didn't mind the slow pace as he was able to enjoy the moments for longer. Takemichi slipped out a loud, satisfied moan when Kazutora found a certain spot.

The blonde tried to muffle it, but it came out too quickly. He used his hand to quiet a few more moans as Kazutora continuously sucked and bit there. Kazutora felt satisfied as he pulled back to admire Takemichi's body. Takemichi's blonde hair was messy and he had eyes glazed with lust.

Kazutora pushed his fingers into Takemichi's mouth. Once they were coated with saliva he took his hands away. He moved his hand down to Takemichi's hole, slowly sliding a finger in. Takemichi let out an uncomfortable grunt. He slowly pushed his finger in and out of Takemichi's hole until he could see the blonde melting at the touch.

He started to kiss Takemichi again to muffle the sounds of pleasure. He now was thrusting three fingers in Takemichi. As perverted as it probably was, Kazutora wished that Takemichi's mother wasn't in the room next to them so Takemichi could moan as loudly as he wanted.

Takemichi was prepped enough so Kazutora pulled his fingers out. In place of them, he lines up his dick to Takemichi's hole. Before thrusting, Kazutora used a hand to cover Takemichi's mouth and with his other hand he held Takemichi's waist. Even with his hand on Takemichi's mouth, his moan was loud but not enough to be heard through the walls.

Kazutora felt Takemichi bite onto his finger. Takemichi fell apart when Kazutora hit his prostate. He was basically screaming from pleasure. All that Takemichi could let out was his top's name and sounds of enjoyment. Kazutora abused that spot.

Takemichi came and soon after Kazutora came deep inside of Takemichi. He stayed inside of Takemichi for a minute then pulled out and layed next to the blonde. Takemichi rolled onto his side and cuddled into Kazutora, dozing off even though his room wreaked of sex. Kazutora hugged Takemichi and let himself fall into sleep too.

-Timeskip||6:13 am- (yes i'm stretching this out you can skip it but i decided 'why not show the aftermath'))

"Takemichi," Kazutora said, still sounding exhausted. "Noo" Takemichi muttered with a raspy voice and rolled over. "Come one we should clean up before your mom wakes up." Takemichi weakly sat up and reluctantly agreed. He tried getting up but fell backwards onto Kazutora. "Oh sorry Takemichi.." Kazutora said with guilt.

He helped Takemichi up and into his bathroom. He figured out the shower somehow and let lukewarm water run. They both got into the shower and immediately felt relieved. The smell of sex ran down the drain as they scrubbed themself clean. Once finished, they got dressed and went to change Takemichi's sheets.

"Uhm Kazutora?" Takemichi started hesitantly. Kazutora sat next to him. "Does this change anything?" Kazutora noticed the bit of hope in the blonde's voice. "If you want it to." He replied with a reassuring smile. Takemichi's mouth formed a bright smile before hugging Kazutora tightly.

After talking for a bit, Takemichi remembered that they needed to sneak Kazutora out. They went down to the door quietly and Kazutora successfully left. Takemichi went back to his room and decided to do whatever he does in his free time.

After an hour he heard his mom wake up and head to his room. "Hey sweetie.." His mom greeted opening the door with a suspicious look. "Were you watching porn last night?" Takemichi's eyes widened and looked around the room. "No? Maybe it was the neighbors." His mom nodded and went to leave. Before closing the door he heard her say, "Let me meet the lucky boy soon."

Longest oneshot i made so yay ill edit it later 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.7K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
53.4K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...
20.7K 602 20
โž  ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ใ€ฝ๏ธ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โžŸ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐™ฉ๐™, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -