We Both Are Sinners

By chilllifesmut

#mafiaromanc We both are #1 Please read for your own risk. This book is mature for +18 TW:BDSM, Not relatabl... More

Note from Author
The dance-part1
you dont own me-part2
I mean it- part3
Heaven-part4
Go down-part6
Cosa Nostra-part7
Whore-part8
The thing-part9
Pretty much my thing-part10
Burning-part11
Shamless-part 12
Aimed to kill-part13
Betrayal-part14
Blood-part15
Motorcycle-part16
Come at me-part17
For me-part18
Near-part19
Soon-part 20
Loyalty-part21
Payment-part 22
Own-part23
Fucked-part24
I need you-part25
Me-part26
Tango with me-part27
All I need-part 28
Just for me-part29
What-part30
Mine and only mine-part31
Offical-part32
Why....why-part33
First-part34
God knows why-part35
Obsessed-part36
Love-part37
Late night memories-part38
A little fun-part39
La Cosa Nostra-part40
Thank you-part40

me & u-part5

2.6K 33 0
By chilllifesmut

Donna

I felt my legs completely sore. My hamsters were hurting because of the rope. I got up, got dressed and lightly got out leaving the dude from last night to sleep. It was a good night not gonna lie. 

I open the door and there saw Lorenzo passing by.

"Oh look who is here? Escaping again? You really like doing it he?"

"Hi. Good to see you. I really need to go so bye."

"Were do you think you're going?"

"Home probably"

I try to run away but nope, I got caught.

"You really are something and you're getting on my nerves with this attitude."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him.

"What the heck do you think you are doing? Leave me alone."

I know , the best actress ever. I really need to get a price for all this hard work.

"Do you know with whom you are messing right now?"

No shit sherlock.

"A normal person?"

"No principessa with the mafia."

"What? You are in the mafia?"

"Yes. So if I would be you I would chose my words wisely."

"Oh my God you're kidding me. Like the real mafia the one with guns that shoot pew pew. Do you kill people like them?" 

"Oh no I don't I just rub some red color on them and make it seem like in the movies"

"Really?"

"Are you trying to play dumb so I would let you go?"

"I'm trying my luck you know."

"Well you can try as much as you want but that's not gonna happen."

"Got it captain. Or should I call you boss? Or sir? Please I don't want to be disrespectful."

"You really... Anyway."

"What? Tell me please I want to know."

"Mio Dio you really make me crazy."

We got on his car and he starts driving.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"No"

"Why are you taking me with you?"

He didn't answer. We stayed in silence for sometime until I spoke again.

"Why are you taking me with you?" 

"Does your mouth ever know how to stay shut?"

"I don't think it does. Can you teach me how?"

"Mio dio."

I was driving him crazy, I knew that. I mean that's the best thing I know how to do, to make people crazy and then kill them.

We arrived in a big maison that had a big gate and wall protecting her. There were two guys in suits and all dressed all in black. When they saw as coming they opened the gate and we got in. He parked the car and got out of it coming to open my door and get me. He grabbed my arm forcefully  and guided us both inside. Getting inside he took me to a room. It was big and seemed like guests room. It was dark because of the curtains. Throwing me to the bed, he closed the door and went out without giving me an explanation of what was going on. I got stuck there waiting for him. Since I didn't have anything to do I went to the bathroom, took a bath and went for a nap afterwards. 

Lorenzo

That girl was really something. Messing the mafias and acting like she doesn't know anything. Like who does she think I am an idiot that would believe when she says that she doesn't know that the club where she works its actually a place where business is done. I need to take care of something else before asking her about what I needed. 

"Daniel is everything as I need them to be? Good. I'm coming there."

The one she was fucking last night was one of the Russo's dog and I'm sure if she wouldn't escape, she would be in Russo's hands. 

I get there and Daniel was with him. He's face was covered in blood, tied up in the chair and chains in his legs, ropes in his hands. My gun was in my waist ready to just take it, load it and make a whole in his head. 

"Hey there Blake? How are you feeling today? Your dick most be tired because of that fresh pussy last night."

"Lorenzo, you motherfucker what do you want from me?"

"Me ? Nothing important. You just messed with something that is mine and I came to ask you, is it true or not? Are the words true or not?"

"And if they are. You can't do anything to me, I'm one of the Russo's"

"I have a lot of things I can do you know. I mean ,all know that in my hands, there is no death only torture. I'll make you beg for death."

"You can't do anything to me then you would have to mess with Russo's"

"Hahahaah Please don't make me laugh that makes me even more angry. Russo's you say. Wait a minute, you work with them right. But from what Russo has told me he sees you only as a dog. And also that he has  a lot of dogs and not having one is nothing to him, so what do you think now?"

"What?"

"I'm in a contract with Russo so I'm pretty good in good terms with them but what about you who fucked her, I think you know what will come to you right?"

"    "

"That's good to know. Should we start the show now?"

"You are making all this for a whore who has fucked everyone. Who doesn't know here, she is the PrimaDonna. She suckes the life out of you with her mouth and her pussy, oh God, that pussy that can snap you dick."

"You really don't want your life" I say with my gun on the side of his head. he was getting on my nerves. I know the PrimaDoona  is fucked by everyone but who said that is going to happen again. Now she is in my hands and no fucking bitch can touch her again I don't say so. 

Pow  

One in his right leg

Pow 

one in his left leg 

Pow 

One in his right thigh 

Pow 

One in his left thigh 

Pow 

One in his core 

Pow 

One in his right shoulder 

Pow 

One in his left shoulder 

Screams are heard. He probably was in pain right now. Too bad.

"Now, why don't you apologies hmm?"

"I-I-I'm sorry I'm s-s-orry"

"I can't hear you. " I say stepping on his foot after I put a bullet there. 

He screamed again. It was getting boring, his screams weren't beautiful as I like them.

"I am waiting" 

"I-I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"Well apologies not excepted."

Pow 

And another hole on his head. 

I had blood all over me. Daniel gave me a towel to clean the blood from my face. 

"You know what to do know right?"

"Yeah yeah to clean everything."

I went out and got on the car. It was dark outside. It seemed the night came. 

I got home and it was silence everywhere. 

"Did she scream or do anything?"

"No sir. There were no noise coming out of her room all the time."

As I was like that I went to her room and when I got in she was sleeping. I got near her and was seeing her, trying to touch her hair when she caught my arm and was trying to break it. I caught her and throw her in bed. This girl had good reflects. She looked at me covered in blood and didn't even react. What is this girl? Normally people would have been shocked a bit seeing someone covered in blood or themselves and the other person in blood but no it was a different case with her. 

"Can you get off of me now?"

I got off of her and watched her reaction as she saw herself in blood too. 

"You must be kidding me. I just washed up. I don't have other clothes. Hey can you call a maid to help me with some clothes?"

I stood there dumbfounded. She was making the blood look like it was some color that she got dirty with. 

"Hey you hear me?"

"I will but we have something to discuss."

"Now? Can't I change first?"

"No"

"Ughh fine. Start talking, I'm listening."

Ugghh this girl. 

"What are you trying to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you always have a one night stand with mafia lieders or their dogs?"

"Who said I do that?"

"Come on PrimaDoona everyone knows your pussy and the fact that you work at the place where mafias go."

"What I didn't know that. I thought it was a normal strip club. And I continued to work there because the payment was quit good and pleasing." 

She seemed shocked 

"Well its a place where mafia goes so am asking you again why do you fuck with them."

Now placing my gun on her head. She didn't even flinched when the cold metal touched her. She looked up and met my eyes. 

"Are you trying to scare me with that?"

What?  

"It's not loaded and its empty."

"What makes you believe that?" and I loaded it.

"Go on. Try it. Shot me. You can't"

Pow

Nothing 

"Knew it."

"How?"

"Dude only dumb people can't understand. Your gun literally shows that you have run out of bullts. "

"How do you know that?"

"I like guns and shooting so its kinda reasonable."

Not to me but anyway. She is going to be here for a long time so I'll study her and learn everything that is needed.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you work at a place where people my kind go. So tell me for whom do you work?"

"I don't work for anyone."

She says calmly.

"Go then. You don't want to tell me. That's not a problem we have a long time to get to know each other so get comfortable."

"No, you can't. I have work."

"Principessa I don't care. You are gonna live here with me. That's all."

I said that and made my way to the door. 

"A maid will come and help you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 43.3K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
728K 60.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
276K 18.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1M 93.4K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.