Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

Per Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... M茅s

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part 51

2K 218 88
Per Rohahatim

She knocked it and entered. He was not there.The paper was still sitting as she left. Folded. She sighed and moved ahead. She moved ahead and picked it up. She held it in her hand and turned to leave. She was moving to the door when it opened and Ahil entered. She stopped at her place and her eyes widened. Her breath stuck in her throat. This was not right. Ahil frowned and raised his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here, Dr Hoor?" Hoor bit her lips.

"N-nothing, sir." Ahil's eyes went to her hand and she hid it behind her back. No No No.

"What's in your hand, Dr Hoor?" He asked sternly.

"It..it is personal." She gulped. Ahil glared at her and moved to desk but the paper she'd left was not there. He turned his head and looked at her back but the hand was now in front.

"You left me a paper, where is it?" He inquired in a serious voice

"I took it back. It's personal." She mumbled. Ahil glared at her back and moved in front of her.

"I am also your personal husband, kiraye pe nahi liya hai tumne." He glared at her and forwarded his hand in front of her for her to give it. He was in husband mode now.

(...you didn't get me on rent.)

"We..we are at our workplace.. You're my senior." She raised her eyes at him but did not give it.

"Ok. Dr Hoor. I said, Give it to me." He was back to senior mode.

Hoor, not knowing what else to do, gave it to him. He opened the paper and his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes fell on it. Hoor was praying in her heart since she could see his anger was increasing as he was reading it. By the end his jaw was clenched and she gulped when he looked up at her with furious eyes.

"Why?" Single word. He was dead serious.

"M-meri marzi."
(My choice.)

"BHAAR ME GAYI TUMHARI MARZI, I NEED ANSWER." He shouted, making her flinch.

(Your choice go to hell..)

"Aesa decision lene se pehle kisi se pucha? Kisi se discuss kia? Nahi. Kiun? Apne aap ko bht aqalmand samajhti ho? Jawab do." He said angrily. He was talking to her as a husband now. She took a deep breath and looked up at him.

(Did you ask anyone before taking this decision? Did you discuss with anyone? No. Why? You think of yourself as very wise? Answer me.)

"Meray aur ap me aesa koi rishta nahi hai jo main har kaam karne se pehle aap se puchun." She said in a serious voice. He was not talking to her as a senior right now so she also didn't. Ahil squeezed his eyes shut and pinched the bridge of his nose to calm himself down.

"Rishta toh mera tumse bht gehra hai, likin hum us taraf na jayen to better hai. I am talking about this right now. I want to know why you did this." He said in a serious voice, not angrily or shouting this time.

(I have a very deep relationship with you, but it's better that we don't go there...)

"A senior doctor insulted me."

"They do not insult. They scold you for your mistakes. Is it that big of a thing that you resigned? I told this to you the other day. What did he say? Aesa kia kaha kisi ne k tmne resign karne ka sochlia? " His voice was raised by the end.

(...What did he say that you decided to resign?)

She was wondering what to reply when the door opened. It was Dr Wajid. She glared at him and then averted her eyes.

"Dr Ahil, I need to tell you something." Dr Wajid said with a serious expression and Ahil nodded.

"I am actually kind of busy Dr Wajid so–"

"No. I want to talk about Dr Hoor." Hoor sighed while Ahil frowned. She understood what was going to happen.

"What is it?"

"I want you to look for the CCTV from 6 hours ago of my cabin." Ahil nodded, confused and went to look up. After seeing the video, he looked up and glared at Hoor who did not say anything.

"She should know I am a senior and she can't just disrespect me like this. Is she even credible—" The second time her credibility was questioned. The reason was same person.

"What is this, Dr Hoor?" Ahil sternly asked and she shrugged.

"That's exactly what you saw, Sir."

"May I know what is this & why?" He gritted his teeth.

"No." She denied, straightforwardly.

'Because it doesn't matter. I can't prove it. If you expect me to beg and explain everything I won't. I did nothing wrong. It may seem wrong to anyone but not me. If I start explaining, would you trust me? No. Because I don't have a proof. And if after all the explanation, the decision is going to be in Dr Wajid's favour, it is just going to cause more problems to me only. MY career will have a spot on it. I can't tolerate anything on my career. '

Ahil was mad at her right now. Why can't she just tell him what had happened?

"Apologise to him then, Dr Hoor." Ahil said in a no nonsense tone. If she can't explain the scenario and bring her ego, then he can't be of any help. He was just a senior in such cases and since she admitted what she did, she was supposed to be the one apologising.

Hoor bit her lips to control herself. She was not wrong but she was supposed to apologise now. She didn't want to. She was hating both the men in front of her right now.

"I..." She took a deep breath. Either apology or get a spot on her career. The first was better. At least she didn't have to give explanations to him to trust her. No, she won't.

"I am...sorry." Her voice was shaking due to anger. She stared in Dr Ahil's eyes with bloodshot eyes. Ahil averted his eyes. He had no option. The video was totally against her. If she had said even a single word, he would have looked into the matter but she'd clearly admitted she did it. At this moment, if he didn't ask her to apologise, it would look like he was favouring her. It was only going to create problems for them in the hospital and her credibility would be questioned.

"May I leave now?" She asked. Dr Wajid's smile was making her furious.

"Yes." Ahil whispered and nodded. She glanced at Dr Wajid one last time and left the cabin.

"What happened?" Hamza asked her who was going towards the exit. By her expression he could see she was angry, annoyed and irritated. He knew her shift ended like 3 hours ago. What was she doing here again?

"I am angry. And I want to cry too." Hamza frowned.

"Why?"

"Aesay hi. I want to." She replied annoyingly.

(For no reason...)

"Tum dono doston   ko aesy hi rona ajata hai." Hamza rolled his eyes.

(You both friends want to cry for no reason.)

"Shut up."

"Acha main kia karsakta hun?"

(Ok what Can I do?)

"Apne senior ka gala ghoont saktay ho to ghoont do."

(If you can strangle your senior then please do.)

"Astaghfirullah, he's your husband."

"I don't need a husband like him. I am going home. Bye." She glared at him and left while he shrugged and went back to his work.

Hoor was moving to her car in the parking lot thinking about everything when something struck her. A moment of awareness. In all the chaos, she didn't even remember why everything had started. What was the reason. She suddenly realised it was because of him. He didn't tell Dr Wajid about the change of medicines. Hoor fisted her hands as angry tears made their way to her eyes. He did all this. First didn't tell Dr Wajid and now this. She took deep breaths to calm herself and moved to her car.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?" Yumna asked him who stood up to leave somewhere. She had just placed the dinner on the table for him that she cooked.

"I'll be back in a minute." Yumna nodded. When he came back, her blood boiled seeing him coming with a can of coke.

"Leave it right now. You'll eat without it. Hadd hogyi. Coke ke baghair kia khana halaq se nahi guzarta." She glared at him. He frowned.

(...There's a limit. Doesn't food go down the throat without coke?)

"Main to piyunga."

(I will drink.)

"Ap nahi piyengy." She raised her finger at him.
(You will not drink.)

"Ok. Ek shart." He put the can on table.
(Ok. There's a condition.)

"Ap mjhy apne hath ki biryani khilayengi."
(You'll cook biryani for me.)

"Mjhy nahi ati banani."
(I don't know how to cook.)

"Acha." He opened the can and was about to take a sip–
(Ok.)

"Ok Ok. I'll cook. Coke side pe rkh den ab."
(...Put the coke aside.)

"Jo hukam." He put the can aside and started eating.
(As you order.)

"Kesi bani hai?" Yumna asked excitedly as Hadeed tasted the dish she made.
(How does it taste?)

Hadeed's ears turned red at the spices. He was not fond of spicy person. He picked up the can of coke and took a sip immediately, making Yumna glare at him again, but this time a tired glare.

"Biwi, I don't eat spices. You know, right?" Yumna slapped her forehead.

(Wife....)

"I know but I forgot." She twitched her lips.

"It's okay. I can eat with the coke."

"No. You can NOT drink coke. If you can't eat daal that's fine but NO COKE."

"Ap har waqt ghussa kiun karti hain mujhpe?" He took a glass of water and made a sad face.

(Why are you always stay angry at me?)

"Kiunke aap mjhy tang kartay hain."
(Because you tease me.)

"Maine to saari zindagi karna hai."
(I'll tease you whole life.)

"Phr me sari zindagi ghussa krugi."
(Then I'll be angry my whole life.)

"Ap meri aur meri pehli mohabbat ke beech nahi asaktin." Yumna's possessiveness striked at the mention of his first love. Who is she?

(You cannot come in between me and my first love.)

"Kon hai wo? Kesi pehli mohabbat? Main moo noch lungi uska." She frowned angrily.

(Who is she? What kind of first love? I'll scratch her face.)

"Astaghfirullah, ajkal ke doctors. KItne jangli ho gaye hain." Hadeed touched his ears but only he knew how he was controlling his laughter at the angry red face at the mention of first love.

(Astaghfirullah = I seek forgiveness from Allah.)

(Astaghfirullah, today's doctors. They're so wild.)

"Ap chup kren warna main ye coke aap ke ooper phenk dugi." Yumna grabbed the can angrily.

(You stay quiet otherwise I'll throw this coke on you.)

"Dekhen, main apko apni pehli muhabbat ko hurt krne ki ijazat hargiz nahi dunga." Hadeed said with a straight, no nonsense tone and that was it for Yumna. The next moment, Hadeed was soaked in his first love.

(See I won't allow you to hurt my first love.)

--------------------------

Small Update because whatever happened in this episode is huge enough to digest :p

Also, I'll give another update in a span of 12 hours In Sha Allah, so it'll be a double update.

Opinions?😄
Do you think Ahil did right? Hoor could've explained too.

& Do you think Ahil didn't tell Dr Wajid, and if yes, did he do it purposely?🧐

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

I Was Never Yours Per Blair

Literatura rom脿ntica

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
4.9M 170K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
1.9M 79.7K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...