(Remake) World Jumpers: The R...

Por HearthFallow

A Rising of the Shield Hero fanfic. When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to e... Mais

Rise Of The Glitch Heroes Trailer
Notice
Prologue
Character Bio
Level 1: Press Start
Level 2: On The Way To Melromarc
Level 3: Welcome to Melromarc
Level 4: The Slave Girl Named Raphtalia
Level 5: The Slave Girl Named Yanoka
Level 6: The Heroes' First Wave of Catastrophe
Level 7: Razer vs Spear
Level 9: Quest for Magic Clothes
Level 10: Saviors? Not Really But Sure
Level 11: Zombie Dragon (Re)Awaken
Level 12: Royal Escorts
Level 13: Preparations And New Allies
Level 14: The 2nd Wave Of Catastrophe
Level 15: Assassination Attempt
Level 16: Two Sides Of Nobility
Level 17 - Memories of an Enslaved Child
Level 18 - The Filolial Queen
Level 19 - The Three Heroes Church Revealed
Level 20 - Pope vs Heroes
Level 21 - Solice of Victory
Level 22: Trial and Council
Level 23 - Cal Mira
Level 24: The 3rd Wave of Catastrophe
Level 25 - Rise of the Glitch Heroes
Epilogue

Level 8: Filolial And Dragon

79 5 0
Por HearthFallow

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice
Italicized Text is thinking
Underlined text is system text or certain items and skills
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:28)

*******************

The scene opens up to show the group back at Beloukas's tent. The two World Jumpers didn't bother collecting their rewards from the "Trash King" as he dislikes demihumans.

Zane: Why exactly are we here again?

Keith: I saw something interesting the last time we were here.

Beloukas: I'm still quite amazed that you two help these scrawny bags of bones grow so much in such a small amount of time. You could get 20 for them if they were virgins.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: But we are virgins.

Beloukas: 35 gold pieces! No, 50 gold pieces for both!

Zane: *rubs his fingers* Now that's a lot of cash.

Raphtalia and Yanoka stared at him in disbelief and looked at Keith for help, only for the kitsune to be chuckling silently.

Beloukas: 100 if you add the kitsune boy.

Keith: Oh for the love of- Ugh.

While Keith grumbled in annoyance, Zane was seriously thinking about it.

Zane: 100 gold pieces sounds nice.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: Master/Sir Zane!

Keith put Zane on a chokehold and began shaking him back and forth.

Keith: I'm not letting you take me! Never! I'll kill you before you send me into slavery!

Zane: *struggling to breathe* I-I ack- I wasn't going to, you dumb fuck!

The kitsune boy sighed and let go of the redhead before he waved him off and examined the monster eggs on the table.

Keith: What are these little things? I haven't seen one before.

Beloukas: This is a monster egg lottery. For a hundred silvers it'll guarantee at least a filolial. You'll win a monster chick that'll double in value if you take care of it.

Zane: A Filolial? The hell are those?

Yanoka: The giant birds that were walking around. *snarkily* Don't tell me you're blind and haven't seen at least one of them.

Zane: Oh... The colorful ostriches around the place. Huh, that doesn't sound too bad.

Keith: If it's a lottery, then I bet that there's a jackpot prize?

Beloukas: Indeed there is! The jackpot is a dragon! And may I remind you, those things are worth 20 gold pieces!

Keith: So a gacha... Oh great, I'm getting flashbacks when I first played FGO...

Beloukas: So, would you two like to give it a shot? Act now and I'll give you a package deal sir! For that and the slave crest!

After making a successful trade, the group left with two monster eggs.

Raphtalia: If you ask me, you shouldn't waste money like that Master Zane.

Yanoka: I agree with Raphtalia on this one Sir Keith. Even with all your money from the queen, neither of you should waste it on things like that.

Zane: Relax, it's no big deal. We can still sell materials, medicine, and equipment to shops if we need to replenish cash. And Keith handles most of our trades.

Keith: And having another companion as backup could be helpful. Either for extra baggage bearers or battle mounts.

Yanoka: I see your point, but that doesn't mean I fully support it.

The group entered the Apothecary to sell some medicine, only for the Apothecarist to take out a book of intermediate medicine.

Apothecarist: I have lots of relatives in Lute Village. They're the ones who asked me to help you out here.

Raphtalia: *whispers* Do you think it might have been someone you two have saved back then?

The two boys shrugged, not really knowing who exactly those people could be.

Apothecarist: This grimoire has recipes for finer medicine than the ones you bring me. Use it, it's yours.

Thanks to the system's auto translation, the book was easily translated for the two World Jumpers.

Keith: Thank you so much. We shall make good use of it during our travels.

Apothecarist: There's something else. The old hag in the magic shop was asking to see you. It's for a similar reason, she said you helped her grandkid back in the Lute Village battle.

The group headed there next after selling the medicine they didn't need. Upon reaching the magic shop, they encountered the elderly witch with another gift for them.

Elderly Witch: The young lady has the affinity of light and dark magic. And the other young lady has affinities for fire and charm magic.

Zane: I'm just gonna guess that our magic affinity relates to our magic skill set. I have fire, ice, and lightning while Keith has fire and ice.

Elderly Witch: That is correct. Though I did sense a fair bit of healing magic on you, young man.

She points to Zane, who smugly looks at Keith. The kitsune rolled his eyes in amusement.

Keith: Does Raphtalia's magic include any other subclass of magic? Illusion magic perhaps?

Elderly Witch: *nods* It does. Make sure she learns it.

Keith: Nice. And charm magic...

Keith trailed off, looking at Yanoka, who smiled "innocently" at him.

Keith: *deadpan* Why do I get the feeling you're going to be using that often.

Elderly Witch: Now that being the case.

She grabbed a magic grimoire from under her counter.

Yanoka: *raises an eyebrow* Another grimoire?

Elderly Witch: It's a gift as thanks for helping my grandchild. I would have preferred giving you a crystal ball instead but you two already have one, don't you?

Keith: Yes, yes we do.

Zane: Ugh, do we have to read?

Zane's small complaint got a light chuckle from the elderly witch.

Elderly Witch: Learning magic from a grimoire is certainly hard but if you keep at it and do the work, you can learn as many spells as you want. You both can do it!

Keith/Zane: Thank you.

{Timeskip: Next Day, Early Morning | Location: Lute Village}
{Days before the Wave: 29 days}

The group was currently in the inn of the village of Lute as they decided to help fix the village like the good heroes that they are. They had a long day yesterday.

Yanoka and Raphtalia had dealt with the nearby monsters attacking the village and also for leveling up with Zane, who practiced his materia based attacks. Meanwhile, Keith foraged for herbs and flowers to follow the recipes of the medical grimoire.

Keith was the first awake as he was tapping the others on their legs. Zane soon logged in and woke up before beginning to wake Raphtalia and Yanoka up. Keith was watching the monster eggs hatch.

The first one to hatch was Zane's monster egg, which hatched into a baby filolial. Zane huffed at that, he really wanted a dragon as his previous pet back in their old game was a dragon.

Keith was really glad he and Zane had shared party members or else poor filo would be completely different from her actual self in the show. And speaking of party members, Keith's egg had hatched and he hit a jackpots

Raphtalia/Yanoka: *squeals* They're so cute!!!

Keith winced a little at the two's squeals while Zane glared at Keith, moving his hand in a give me gesture.

Zane: I wanna switch. You take KFC over here *points at the baby filolial* and I get white Toothless over there. *points at the baby dragon*

Keith: Dude, we have shared ownership.

Their attention was drawn when the baby filolial chirped and baby dragon groaned softly while looking at them.

Raphtalia: It must think you're their mothers!

Keith: Father's to be exact.

Yanoka: *scoldingly* Don't ruin the moment, Sir Keith.

Zane: *sighs* We need to name them too...

Keith: Let's wait till they grow up. We need to find out their genders first and I don't want to take a peek.

The dragon gently flapped it's beautiful white scaly wings. It's wingspan is already comparable to an adult eagle's wingspan. While the filolial was pretty much like the size of a common baby chicken.

The two baby creatures looked at each other before glaring daggers at one another. They both flapped over to their respective owners, their glare not even breaking.

Yanoka: Oh great. Filolials and Dragons hate each other's guts. Good luck baby sittin' them, cause I ain't gonna do that for you.

Keith: *deadpan* Well aren't you lazy.

{Timeskip: 2 days later, Morning | Location: Lute Village}
{Time before the Wave: 27 days}

With the two days that have passed, the bonds between the dragon and filolial with their masters have improved. The two monsters have also grown bigger in just two days. And their genders were also confirmed to be girls, much to Zane's dismay at having a boy dragon.

Raphtalia: I can't believe these two have grown so much under two days.

Zane: True that. Probably the fact we all have a shared EXP boost that these two grew up so fast.

The filolial was already the size of a full grown ostrich while the dragon was the size of a raptor.

Keith: Filo and Frostine. Double F.

Zane: Oh how original. Filo as short for Filolial while Frostine is because she's a white, possibly a frost element, dragon.

Keith: Got any better names? Besides, they look like they like it.

Filo chirped in agreement while Frostine grunted in confirmation. The two also bonded a bit with Frostine being the only dragon that Filo can tolerate and vice versa. The group's attention was then diverted to the gathering villagers by the entrance.

Villager: Hey, why are the knights here?

Zane: The knights are here?

Keith: They better be here to help repairs or else I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of them.

Keith knew the real reason why the knights are here but it wasn't a bad thing to be hopeful. They walk outside with Filo and Frostine staying behind with Raphtalia and Yanoka.

Once they walk over to the gathering, they are met with the sight of The Spear Hero, Motoyasu Kitamura, and the First Princess, Malty Melromarc.

Zane/Keith: *mutters* Oh for fuck's sake.

Princess Malty: Inlight of his efforts during the last wave the Spear Hero, Sir Motoyasu, has been appointed as ruling lord of this region.

Motoyasu gives everyone a charming smile as Malty was explaining this, which made the two World Jumpers deadpan him.

Zane: *whispers* Are we sure he's too chivalrous instead of actually dumb?

Keith: *whispers* He just sometimes has ¼ of a brain cell.

Zane: *whispers* So DaitheNogla?

Keith: *whispers* Except he isn't Irish but also the worst kind of dumb.

The kitsune then thought of a certain blue skin tight wearing blue haired lancer with a red spear.

Keith: At least Cu Chulainn is Irish and a better spearman. And maybe sometimes dumb, in a funny way, but not too dumb.

Princess Malty: To help the rebuilding efforts, we've decided to make a toll. This toll will be 50 silvers to enter the village and 50 to exit.

Keith/Zane: *eye twitch* What. The. Fuck?!

Villager #1: But... That'll ruin us!

Villager #2: We won't have anything left to buy food for tomorrow!

Before Myne could speak up, the duo stepped in.

Keith: *dramatic hero voice* Never fear! We shall not allow this injustice to prevail!

Zane: Oh, why not raise the taxes to 1 gold to enter and exit so everyone will leave and revolt against you.

The villagers gawked at Zane's suggestion while Keith slowly turned his head to his partner, before elbowing him in the nuts. The redhead yelled in pain and fell to the ground, wincing.

Zane: *groaning* I was going to say... It would ruin her reputation...

Keith: Doesn't mean she won't do it anyways, idiot. Just shut up and let me do the talking.

Malty's eyes twitch just seeing the two while Motoyasu glared daggers at Zane.

Princess Malty: Ugh, you two again?! What are you still doing here?! This is Sir Motoyasu's domain now, you have no right to question him! Actually, leave this instant you miserable demihumans!

Keith: Correction, it isn't his domain yet. The village chief and the other villagers, *gestures to the villagers* aren't really happy about agreeing to those new decrees.

A few nods and murmurs of agreement rang from the crowd of villagers behind Keith. The kitsune wasn't done as he looked at Motoyasu.

Keith: Hey, Legendary Spear Hero, you have any idea how much it costs to spend a night at an inn here? Or how much would it cost to rebuild the damages that were dealt during the wave?

Motoyasu: *sweatdrops* Well, uh-

Keith: One silver to spend a night with food and water. And to repair a single house is roughly around 50-100 silver. So you're already charging 100 nights just to enter and exit the village and the same amount that could've been used for the rebuilding process.

Zane: *groaning* Some hero you are.

The villagers cheered in agreement with them.

Villager #1: Yeah, he's right!

Villager #2: And you can't just show up here and call yourself our lord!

Villager #3: And it was these boys and their companions that defended this village when the wave of catastrophe hit!

Princess Malty: You dare complain about a royal decree?!

Malty raised her hand, signaling the knights to ready their weapons. The knights did so and pointed it at the villagers and the two World Jumpers, who also readied their weapons. But before it could escalate further, five people dropped in front of Malty in a kneeling position. The identities of these people were concealed by a mask and cloak. These were the Queen's Shadows.

Queen's Shadow: I trust you know who we represent, Princess Malty.

Princess Malty: *sweatdrop, irritated* But why have you come?

The Queen's Shadow handed her a scroll. Upon reading its contents, her face contorted from irritated to frustrated.

Princess Malty: *frustrated* How could this be?! Grr...! *points at Zane* You! Fight us for the right to rule this village!

Zane: Yeah, no thanks...

Motoyasu: *grins* Scared that I might beat the crap out of you in a rematch?

Zane turned to him, a grin and fierce glare on his face.

Zane: Nevermind, let's do this.

{Short Timeskip}

Zane: I take it back, let's not do this.

Raphtalia: It's only a simple race, Master Zane. *encouragingly* You can do it.

Zane: I am not liking my odds here. It's a dragon race, but Frostine ain't letting me get on her.

Yanoka: Filo will be fine. Filolials are meant for travel after all.

Keith: And it already seems that Filo is pumped and ready.

He points at Filo, who was glaring daggers at Motoyasu's dragon.

Zane: Alright then, we'll do our best to win.

Keith: *encouragingly, whispering* You got this. It's just like Mario Kart, minus the power ups.

Zane: *whispering* Basically, medieval "Need for Speed"?

Keith: *whispering* Try a horse race in Red Dead Redemption. Except that you have an ostrich and he has a raptor.

Zane: *whispering* So in other words, a Jurassic Park race?

Keith pushes him forward so he and Filo could get ready at the starting line. Once they got there, they were greeted with harassment from Motoyasu.

Motoyasu: Seriously? That is so lame. You're going to ride that bird thing, not a dragon?

Filo's eye twitched in anger from the insult.

Motoyasu: How can you possibly keep up with my dragon with that thing?

And that's got him a kick to the nuts from Filo, sending him flying into a haystack. Zane and Filo looked over to where the spear hero landed and giggled, while Motoyasu groaned and held his nuts.

Princess Malty: Sir Motoyasu! Healing magic, come on!

Keith and Yanoka snickered while Frostine just quietly looked on.

As Zane and Filo got ready, and Motoyasu had healed up a bit, they prepared at the starting line. Myne and Raphtalia cheered on their respective heroes, wishing them good luck.

Village Chief: The race will be three laps around the outskirts of the village. Whoever reaches this gate first will be declared the winner.

The village chief raised his arms over his head.

Village Chief: On your marks...!

He swiped his arms down.

Village Chief: GO!

And the race was on! Filo and Zane got a good head start as filolials were natural born runners and carriage pullers.

Zane: So much for a "lame bird", eh Filo?

Filo smirked as she kicked up dust in front of Motoyasu and his dragon mount. The redhead and his ostrich of a mount laughed before completely focusing on the race. As they reached a turn, a knight that was hiding behind some bushes casted a spell.

Knight: As source of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and create a pit in front of me. Earth Hole!

And just as the spell's name implies, a literal hole just formed on the earth in front of Zane and Filo. Filo managed to jump over it but had a rough landing, leading to her and Zane crashing down on the ground. Fortunately, both were okay and managed to recover.

Motoyasu crossed pass by the first gate for the first lap but Zane and Fio were right on his tail as they passed the first lap as well. Malty grits her teeth in annoyance and looks at the knight, who went back to the bushes to cast more spells. Keith picked up the grimoire to look for a counter to the spells as he headed up a watchtower.

Knight: As source of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and hear my command to slow my target. Speed Down!

Zane and Filo were engulfed with a purple aura as Filo started to speed down. But not for long as Keith found a spell to counter that.

Keith: As source of thy power power, I, the Glitch Hero, order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and remove the spell casted on my target. Dispel!

Zane and Filo were no longer engulfed with the purple aura but they were behind Motoyasu and his dragon, which it tail slapped the two.

Motoyasu: Haha, how's that?!

Zane: *growls* Oh, just you wait!

Filo sped up, creating loud booms as she continued to dash ahead. Losing to a dragon and Motoyasu? She sure ain't letting that happen. She dashed past Motoyasu, getting back the lead as they passed the line for the second lap.

Raphtalia: Filo! You only have one lap to go!

The knight wasn't done casting but neither was Keith.

Knight: As source of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and hear my command to hasten my target. Fast Speed!

A golden aura appeared around Motoyasu and his mount as their speed increased greatly, passing ahead of Filo and Zane. Though the aura disappeared just seconds after it was casted.

Unfortunately, Motoyasu and his dragon were already ahead by a few feet and blocked Zane and Filo's path.

Zane: Oh you bastard.

Zane noticed that he and Filo were headed straight to a hole that had just appeared in front of them. He unsheathed his Fusion Sword and threw it forward like a boomerang, stabbing it in the hole on its flat side. The sword was turned into a platform that allowed the two to cross the curve, leaving a surprised Motoyasu in the dust.

As the race was coming to a close with the finish line in sight. Zane's arrogant yet confident face was a complete contrast to Motoyasu's worried and unsure one as their mounts neared the line. In the end, Filo's beak touched the finish line first. Cheers erupted from the villagers as Zane smiled and waved.

Keith came down from the watchtower, hiding his grimoire in his inventory. Zane dismounts Filo and ran over to him.

Zane: We won! Yeah baby, let's go!

Zane cheered as he did some air thrusts, getting Keith to facepalm.

Keith: Yes, I saw. Filo did well.

Zane's weapon materialized on his back as the village chief congratulated him.

Village Chief: Brilliantly done! Thanks to you, we can rest easy and focus on rebuilding the village.

A glow came from Filo, who changed from the size of an ostrich to a giant chicken. Zane looked at Filo with a "wtf" look.

Zane: The fuck did you eat, Filo?!

Princess Malty: You cheated! You didn't tell us that your filolial was this big fat tub of lard!

Village Chief: But it only transformed after the race was over

Yanoka: Y'all were the ones that cheated!

Yanoka and Raphtalia arrived and stood beside their masters.

Yanoka: Creating holes, speeding up the spear hero, and slowing down Sir Zane and Filo! You cheated by using magic!

Princess Malty: *scoffs* You damn demihuman! How dare you accuse me of cheating!

The shadows arrived out of nowhere just like earlier.

Queen's Shadow: The fox is correct. We detected traces of magic on the course.

Princess Malty: Grr... *points at Keith* He's the one that obviously used illegal magic!

Keith recoiled back at that and looked at the red haired girl with an incredulous look.

Keith: *mutters* Nani the fuck?!

Zane: *whispers* She does know they're not stupid, right?

Raphtalia, Yanoka, and Keith shrugged. Who knows if Malty was actually stupid for thinking the shadows are idiots.

Queen's Shadow: Untrue. The red haired adventurer's magic affinities are fire, ice, and lightning. His raccoon friend has light and dark. The blonde kitsune has fire and ice, while the other kitsune has fire and charm magic. All we completely different from the magic we found.

Yanoka: When and how did they know so much about us?

Queen's Shadow: The blonde kitsune had also used dispelling magic to keep the race fair. Thus, it is clear that the Spear Hero's party cheated.

Myne: *grumbles* Well, we'll leave for now. But we'll be back!

She stomped off, an annoyed expression on her face. Zane looked at where the shadows were to thank them but they were already gone. Motoyasu walked past the group, glaring at Zane and Filo.

Motoyasu: Remember, I let you win today! But it won't happen next time! And you won't have that fat tub of-

A growl from a grown up magestic light blue dragon with snow white wings, which was around the size of Saphira from the Eragon movie, shut him up from insulting Filo further.

Yanoka: *surprised* Whoa... Even she grew up instantly.

Motoyasu backed away for a bit from the now grown up Frostine while Zane smirked.

Zane: *smirking* You better watch your tongue, spear hero. Not unless you don't want kids in the future.

Yanoka snorted at Zane's words while Raphtalia got confused at first before catching on.

Raphtalia: *scoldingly* Master Zane!

Motoyasu: *annoyed* Grr... Why you! I'll get you next time!

Raphtalia: *worriedly* Hopefully you get better...

Yanoka: *mockingly* Get well!

Motoyasu walks away, holding his aching crotch as he did. His groans of pain were the only thing the group could hear as he left.

The villagers approached the group and began to thank them once more.

Village Chief: Young adventurer, the whole village thanks you! We don't know how to express our gratitude for everything you have done.

Zane: Nah, it's nothing. Unlike that spoiled princess and showoff hero, we actually care for the people. We did help this village after all.

Keith slowly tilts forward, looking at Zane with a raised brow. If he knows Zane, he doesn't give a shit about NPCs as he just kills them whenever he finishes their quests for extra loot.

Zane: *whispers* You know why I'm like this, aight!

Keith: *whispers* And it's so weird seeing you like this.

Keith and Zane looked at the villagers who were about to hand them their reward before Keith declined it.

Keith: You guys need that money more than we do. You need it to rebuild your village after all.

Village Chief: But then, how can we properly reward you?

Filo patted Zane's head and gestured to the slightly broken wagon. Zane looks at Keith as if he knows what to do.

Keith: *sighs* Fine, I'mma work on it.

A few villagers helped Keith on restoring the wagon, which was a covered wagon. In the end, it was completely fixed and ready for travel. Filo was so excited to pull the wagon that as soon as the reins of the wagon were attached to her, she began trotting forward with happy chirps.

Keith was about to join the others but the village chief stopped him and asked if he and his companions would wish to take up being traveling merchants. The chief then gave him a gold tag, explaining that the tag will exempt them from paying tolls and traveling roads easier.

Keith gladly accepted it as it was a perfect time as they had begun carrying a lot of loot, mainly ones that came from the wave monsters. Keith suggested carrying those equipment and smelt them down to be crafted for spare equipment.

Once that was done, the group made their way back to castle town, with Frostine flying just above them. Everything was so peaceful...

*Bleugh*

Almost peaceful.

Raphatlia: *holding her stomach* C-Can we... stop for a-a while...?

Zane: Are you okay?

Keith: Raph is motion sick.

Zane: Alright then, let's stop here for the night.

Zane gently tugged on the reins, signaling Filo to stop. Frostine gently landed on the patch of grass just next to the group. Raphtalia immediately jumped down and rushed behind a tree to throw up.

By nightfall, the group had set up camp. Zane was tending to Raphtalia while Keith was tending to Frostine. Yanoka had gone to bed earlier while Filo was sleeping near Zane. The boys decided to leave for the night as Frostine always woke up and froze any hostile monsters that tried to jump on them. Unaware to the two World Jumpers, their pets had snuggled close to them when they left their avatars.

{Timeskip, Next Morning}

Once the two World Jumpers had logged back in, they were met with the sight of a confused Raphtalia and eye twitching Yanoka. Zane tried to stand up but felt weight on his lap. He looks down and sees a naked child with long blonde hair and a set of angel wings. Keith also found a naked child on his lap. The one on his lap had long white hair and had a set of dragon wings and a dragon tail.

Zane yelped in surprise and backed away from the child on his lap. He looked around for Filo and Frostine, not seeing the two anywhere. He looked at the now awake children before his eyes widened in realization. The blonde was Filo and the white haired girl was Frostine.

Zane: What in the actual fuck?!

Filo: *excitedly* Good morning Master!

Keith looked at Frostine, who rubbed her eyes before sitting up. Keith was so glad her hair was long enough to cover her chest assets.

Frostine: *serious* Good morning, Master.

Keith noted that Filo was more like an excited child on seeing her master while Frostine sounded serious, like a butler or a servant. The scene fades to black as Keith had only one thing to say.

Keith: Oh joy...

Chapter End

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.2K 231 34
Sword. Bow. Spear. Shield. Individuals from a faraway land are summoned to a mystical world to wield these legendary Cardinal Weapons to save the wor...
2.6K 66 29
I was Reincarnated as a villager in another world...The world where horrors happen...A horror that is brought by the invasive hell. that brings both...
90 0 2
the four cardinal heroes, said that these four are the ones who'll fought the Waves of catastrophe with the Sword, the Spear, the Bow and the Shield...
595 20 10
ᴵˢᵉᵏᵃⁱ /異世界/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ °°°ᴬ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˡᵗᵉʳⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ ᵒʳ ᵛⁱʳᵗᵘᵃˡ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ°°° 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝�...