๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. แด‹แด…ษข

By TRELLFEEN

"๐‚๐‹๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

TwentyTwo.

7.7K 443 297
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

January 5. 2019

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STARING DOWN AT the text kaylee sent her, Saint chuckled tilting her head to the side. She didn't understand why Kaylee sent her a message about what took place a couple days ago.

Kaylee tried avoiding Saint, but she couldn't. She couldn't bare not talking to her friend. Yes, her and Tink was close, but they weren't as close as her and Saint were.

Reading over the message again saint continued staring down at it before responding.

I hope you're not mad at me Saint! We were high as hell and i didn't know what i was thinking :( still my bae friend you slut ass bitch?! 🥺

Kaylee shut up, i love you bitch! we had fun. 🦦

I'll come see you later, and i love you too baeee.

Hearting the message, Saint frown rubbing over her stomach. She didn't understand why pain would come and go but she wasn't too much worried about it.

She figured they were just cramps because it was cold and she barley wore socks. When she was little, Amelia always told her to keep clothes and socks on while it was winter, but she didn't listen.

Saint didn't like being fully clothed, She would get hot really fast and she didn't like that.

Saint looked over at a sleepy kentrell and rubbed over his knuckles since they were hand in hand. If he wasn't laying on her, he had to be touching her some kind of way in order for him to go to sleep.

"Baby" moaned slight at the pain that was taking place below. It was getting worse than before and unbearable.

"Wake up kentrell" She whimpered letting his hands go not waiting any longer for him to get up.

Standing up she walked towards the bathroom slowly, pulling her pants down she sat down groaning at the pain. "Ugh" she started to hysterically cried.

Looking down at her underwears, She gasp swallowing the lump in her throat. She didn't know why she was bleeding, and she knew for sure it wasn't her period because this was more blood than usually.

A\N: free plan b lol-

Hearing screams and cries come from the bathroom, Kentrell jumped up looking on the side of him seeing a puddle of blood present on Saints side of the bad.

"Pud? Whea the fuck you at" he yelled as his heart raced rapidly.

Looking at the blood trail to the bathroom, he followed it seeing her slumped over weakly.

"What's wrong with me bae?" she asked weakly as she went in and out of conscious. "W-Why am i bleeding so much?" she asked as Kentrell paced looking for somthing to clean her up with.

Taking the shorts she had on completely off, he ran back into her room grabbing a pair of his sweats out her drawer going back to the bathroom.

After cleaning her up, and putting sweats on her. Kentrell threw somthing on before picked Saint up bridle style heading down the stairs towards the front door.

"I got you Ma" his voice cracked causing Saint to weakly smile and touch his face.

He knew she had done suffered a miscarriage, but he didn't wanna tell her. He didn't want to be right, and he damn sure didn't want to believe she wouldn't be able to have any of his kids.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kentrell stared at a sleeping Saint zoned out. He hated seeing her like this and the fact that she was sleeping peacefully not knowing what she just went through a couple of hours ago hurted him.

The doctors had yet to come and let him know what was going on with her, Which caused him to grow agitated by the second. He would hate to snap and get kick out, but behind Saint he didn't care.

Smacking his lips Kentrell jaw's clench as he dragged his hands down his face.

A couple of seconds later he heard a knock which caused his head to snap towards the door. "Hi Mr..." the doctors trailed off not knowing what to call him.

"Kentrell" He mumbled standing up desperately waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Okay Mr. Kentrell, We ran a pelvic exam and an ultrasound to make sure it was what we thought it was. Indeed Ms.Joyner suffered a miscarriage. She was i'd say about four weeks pregnant! We had the chance to get the fetus out so i'm glad you bought her in just in time.

She may need treatment to stop the bleeding and prevent infections also, But How it's looking Mr. Kentrell, Ms. Joyner might not be able to ever have kids, and if that, she might suffer multiple miscarriages" He told Kentrell.

Hearing the last few sentences made his heart shatter. "T-Thank you" Kentrell cleared his throat looking at a innocent sleeping Saint.

"I'll uh be back in a few with her release papers. We will send her prescription to the nearest pharmacy and you guys can go get it tomorrow when they're open, But for now i will give her a few pills to stop the pain and internal bleeding. Stay up sir" He touched kentrell's shoulder before walking bout the room.

Biting his lip to keep from crying, Kentrell walked over to Saints bed sitting down beside her.

"Pretty girl, Wake up" he spoke grabbing her hand. "I miss you mama, how you feeling?" He asked once she opened her eyes.

Staring at him for a few of seconds, a couple of tears slipped from her eyes before she instantly broke down and started crying.

"C'mon Pud, Stop for you make a nigga cry" He tried holding his self together for her, but the more she cried the more he had the urge to break down with her.

"I heard him Kentrell, I can't have kids" She said. "All this is my fault, I shouldn't have got on birth control-

Picking her up, he sat in her previous spot before sitting her on his lap.

"Stop that shit mane, this ain't your fault pud. Shit like this just happenes naturally all the time. Who is them to tell us that you won't ever have kids huh?"

"B-But they ran test and everything trell, i won't ever get to have my own family" she cried in his chest.

"Fuck them test, Miracles do happen babe. Just because you lost one, that don't mean we gone stop trying. Ion ever want you to blame yourself for shit, it's life mama" He wiped his eyes along with hers.

"W-What did i do wrong for me to lose our baby? I didn't do anything! I mean i smoked one time but that was it, i didn't drink, i didn't do anything because my body already felt weird. "

"Things happen, Stop faulting yourself because you ain't even knew you was pregnant. You gotta promise me sum pud" Kentrell spoke causing her to lifting up and look at him with her red stained eyes.

"What is it baby?".

"That you won't fault yourself, and you ain't gone distant yourself from me. We gone get through this together because we both lost our baby" he looked at her with mournful eyes.

"I promise i won't ever distance myself from you again" She kissed his tears and his lips afterwards. "I love you kentrell".

"I love you too Pud" he wrapped his arms tightly around her getting lost in his thoughts.

Saint on the other hand let her thoughts eat at her, she promised kentrell she wouldn't distance her, but she didn't promise him that he wouldn't blame herself.

She found all the reasons to do so, because there was no way she could've miscarriage with her doing absolutely nothing wrong. she felt ashamed and like a killer.

If she was to not get on birth control and mess her body up, or got high, would she be in this position?

All she could do was flood herself with questions because she was so confused.

Of course she wasn't gonna tell kentrell that though, All she could do was listen to the voices in the back of her head.

The word "killer" got to her. Saint didn't know how much longer she could take something so tragic happening and her blaming herself for it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You okay love?" Tink asked rubbing over Saints arm. As soon as her and Kaylee got a call from kentrell, they both drop what they were doing and quickly made it over to Saints condo.

Being that Kaylee was supposed to come over and visit her, She figured something was wrong because Saint wasn't answering any of her text messages or phone calls for hours.

"I'm fine okay" Saint scolded getting up walking up the stairs towards her bedroom slamming the door.

Sitting on the floor at the end of the bed, she broke down crying shaking her head. "I don't wanna do this" She whispered to herself with her head in her hands.

She hated that everyone kept asking if she was okay as if it was normal for a baby to die while inside of you. Was she supposed to be excited or something ?

A\N: Yes, FTK. i'm sorry don't bash me.

Tink sigh and sat back in the chair staring up at the ceiling. "That was stupid of me i shouldn't have asked her that". She spoke feeling embarrassed.

"She gone be angry and shit for a while Tink, Gotta watch certain shit you say cause she snappy as hell now. I know you was just checking on her but, she ain't in the right state of mind" Kentrell told her and Kaylee nodded.

"I'll go check on her" He mumbled getting up from his seat. Walking up the stairs he opened the door seeing her pace the floor. "You gotta calm down Pud".

"I- I can't " she shook her hands sniffing. "I-I Can't do T- This Kentrell i c-cant. i- i don't wanna b-be here nomore, I-I'm N-Not Okay i'm S-Sick" She started hyperventilating

"Let's me go K-Kentrel l-let me g- go noww" she panicked trying to get out his arms. She couldn't breathe as many tears streamed down her face and chested heaved up and down.

"You gotta clam the fuck down pud please." He begged walking towards the bathroom sitting her on the counter.

"Look at me momma please" he grabbed her face. " Breathe for me mane, You gotta breathe and relax dude" he told her. "Count to three and take a deep breath, do it over and over till you calm down. "

Kentrell wiped the tears that left his eyes shaking his head. He haven't cried in so long that he forgot how it made him feel. "FUCK" he yelled pulling at his hair.

hiccuping, saint pulled kentrell hands from his hair wrapping her arms around his waist. "C-Can you hold me please" she looked up at him in sorrowness.

Nodding his head, Kentrell picked her up and laid her in the bed before pulling his clothes off getting in as well.

"We gone be okay Pud" he kissed her forehead tightly holding her not ever wanting to let go.

He forgot Tink and Kaylee was downstairs, But he didn't care. He was sure that they would leave after seeing that Him and Saint were no longer coming back down stairs.

He was only worried about His Pud, and Pud only.

excuse mistakes. 🫂

Yk miscarriages actually brings
couples closer, that's so sad :(

This book almost done Ig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 61
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป = ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
485K 13.8K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
57K 2.3K 24
๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐€๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...