Cale Henituse's Younger Siste...

By Lalalax5

Cale Henituse become a regressor at the age of 40 years old to a 10 years old child. However, turned out that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point
CHAPTER 2: New Body?
CHAPTER 3: First Interaction
CHAPTER 4: Family Completed
Author Notes
CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse
CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected
CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi
CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time
CHAPTER 9: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue
CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster
CHAPTER 12: Angel?
Author Notes (2)
CHAPTER 14: Don't Go
Author Notes: I'M BACK.
CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve
CHAPTER 16: Test (1)
CHAPTER 17: Test (2)
CHAPTER 18: Would You?
Author Notes (4)
CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)
CHAPTER 20: Who Are You? (2)
CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

CHAPTER 13: Reunion

2.9K 207 14
By Lalalax5

The noisy atmosphere was now replaced by a sound of wild animals.

Just like how the normal forest should be.

Chirp chirp chirp..

The birds were singing and it engulfed the entire forest of darkness. It seemed like the rampage from monsters have died down.

At the same time, the ray from morning sun also warm Kallie who had been sleeping peacefully.

She squinted her tired eyes, and saw that they were still in the same place like yesterday.

After she regained her sense, she could finally felt that all of her body was hurting. Especially, the ankle part.

In addition, she noticed that Choi han's hands still wrapped her.

'Hmm?...why doesn't he let me go?'

'He should have just left me alone though...'

She then lifted her eyes and met choi han's sleeping face.

She subconsciously pouted.

'Damn main character's trait!...how could he has handsome and baby face at the same time?'

The man looked innocent but also have a sharp jaw line and long eyelash.

She felt unfair seeing his visual in closer. It made her reminded of her past life when she still lived as Kim rok soo.

Actually, Kim rok soo was handsome too but we know that he is an oblivious person.

He more focused on his rough skin and dirty face whenever he come back from his mission.

'I am getting older and older everyday and why are you still young?!'

Sudddenly, Choi han's closed eyes were opened.

Her raddish brown eyes met his black eyes.

Gulp

'Will he hit me?'

However, contrary to what she expected choi han's act perplexed her.

With a fond smile he said.

"Good morning"

"Huh?" A dumbfounded looked struck her face.

He then rubbed his cheeck toward Kallie and spoke again with a raspy voice.

"Good morning"

Kallie looked at him oddly.

'What is wrong with him?'

Choi han had a wide grin on his face and it blinded her eyes that she need to close her eyes.

However, she have to open her eyes to replied him.

"Are you not cold again?" Said him with a worry face.

She looked at him blankly and answered.

"No"

"Are you hungry?" Asked him again

This time kallie only shaked her head. She felt tired to reply to him that looked like a kind and just person.

'A good person is not match with me'

Unfortunately, her body said otherwise.

Growl growl...

Her cheeck flushed in red.
Choi han laughed upon hearing that.

"Stay in here...don't go outside it's dangerous"

He then quickly go out and make sure that the leafs covered the entrance.

Kallie looked at him then hold her stomach.

"Ugh..so hungry"
.
.
.
"Is it delicious?" Asked Choi han eagerly.

Kallie saw how Choi han eyes looked like a puppy and there was a tail wagging behind him.

'How could he become like this? Didn't yesterday he still hold his guard up?'

She was wondering if someone lived for a long time, would they have a split personality?

"Yes it's delicious" said her blatantly.

She then chew the roast rabbit that was hard like a rock. She felt hunger so much that she could even eat a dirt.

Choi han then beamed in happiness after saw her. He then ate the meat too.

Because Kallie ate greedily the juice from the meat stained around her mouth. Choi han saw it and found that it was cute.

He wiped it and she grumbly said toward him.

"Am i a child?" Asked her curt.

However, choi han ignored it and replied innocently.

"Aren't you still a child?"

Kallie received that question made her opened and closed her mouth back and forth. She couldn't answer him.

She then clicked her tongue and spoke again.

"My oppa never even wiped me off"

Choi han then tilted his head.

"Hmm? You have older brother?" Asked him curiously.

"Yes"

"I see" replied him with more brighter tone.

Kallie saw his bright expression turned into a smug. She thought that it's weird but she chose to forget about it.

On the other hand this is what he thought.

'I'm the first then....'
.
.
.
Back in Henituse estate~

"Deruth you need to rest now" said Violan while caressing his back.

"How could i sleep when my daughter was missing?" Answered him with a fustrating tone.

It's already morning and they haven't received any news related with Kallie's whereabout. Count Deruth, he could only blamed himself.

"I was too careless...i shou-"

"Hussh" cut violan.

"It's alright....this is an accident where many of us will never thought...don't blame yourself.

"Let just pray that our daughter will be safe" said her again in soothing tone.

Violan saw that his husband stayed still and didn't plan to move an inch. She then proceeded to go out.

"I will tell the butler to bring the food in here"  said her and closed the door left him alone.

Deruth had been seated in office room waited for the arrival of knights. However, what he receieved was nothing. He was contemplating several potential who dared to kidnapped his child.

'Is it because Henituse family has not showed any interest in power? They must thought that we are just a mountain of gold coins that don't have any special cards'

"Hah!" Scoffed him.

He then crumbled the paper with his fist and spoke in cold tone.

"You are wrong....you are wrong if you think that we are weak.."

He then drifts back to his other child with a worry eyes.

'Cale'
.
.
.
Cale's pov~

Early in the morning, Cale was found standing queitly in balcony. A cold breeze hit his face and swirl his red hair. But, it didn't bother him at all. Instead he just looked straight ahead watching the city.

A stable voice interrupted this silence atmosphere.

"Young master-nim please get in...the winter season is coming near" said from particular orange hair.

He saw how there was no response from the young master that he served. Then he spoke again.

"Young mast-.."

"Quiet" retorded Cale

However, Hans; a new trained butler that was assigned to fill Ron's abcense.
Dared to ignored him and speaking calmly once again.

"If young lady Kallie-nim know that young master have not eaten anything, she will be angry and sad."

"Tch" clicked Cale's tongue.

He didn't like that Hans brought his little sister to this matter. Listening to that statement made him can't refused.

He then replied back while still maintaining his sight.

"Bring my breakfast to my room"

The butler upon hearing that smiled widely and quickly obeyed him.

"Alright young master-nim"

Cale felt that Hans precense was finally gone. He clenched his fist so hard until it bleed. He was waiting for Ron and Beacrox appearances

'When are they coming?'

*sigh*

He was impatient to hear their reports. He then go back and closed the door.

Ever since last night he couldn't sleep at all. He never realized how his little sister being is very important to him. Knowing that there was not her precense concerned him so much. He was furious to himself.

He thought that he should have take a good care of her more.

He should have showered her with love and gifts.

At the end of the day, what's left was only regret.

He felt like he only repeat his mistakes again and again.

Even now, the food tasted bitter on his tongue. Nothing could lift his mood. He wants to do something, but he doesn't know where to start. There was not clue so he couldn't deduce where his little sister now.

"Dammit" cursed him while throwing the glass away.

'I never know that i will be this attached to her'

Suddenly, there was a brusque knock from outside.

"Young master-nim" said Hans with excitedment.

Cale's gloomy mood was displayed clear on his face. Hearing han's rant made him more anoyed.

"What?" Asked him curtly.

"Mr. Ron has comeback" answered hans.

Cale's hand that was trying to cut the steak was halted in the middle. His brain working fastly after heard Ron's arrival.

He immediately opened the door and stared at hans and spoke urgently.

"You stay in here and clean my room"

Hans bowed his head like a proper butler.

Cale then moved his body and quickly running to the kitchern door.

He arrived in kitchen's door and ignored the odd stare from many servants, however, before he could hold the handle. The door was opened and Ron was showing himself.

"Young master-nim please head in" said Ron benignly.

They were now together in Kitchen and had ordered everyone to leave that place. Cale saw their expressions were grimmed. Actually, he hoped that when they come back there will be his little sister with them. However, what exactly happened was the opposite.

Thump..thump...thump

His heart skipped multiple beats. He then took a courage to asked them.

"Where is she Ron?"

Ron heard that expected question and he took a deep breath first.

"We have searched many places and unfortunatelty, it was futile."

Cale' face turned dejected. He felt miserable. His body started to tremble. It seemed like he couldn't get rid of his past trauma.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

It was Beacrox hand.

Cale's body tremble have to stop due to a strong gripped from beacrox.

"But we found this young master-nim" said him while showing a beautiful artifact mana.

This artifact.

Cale knows it very well.

That was an artifact he had gave to Kallie. He was worried that she will be cold using a shoulder off dress. This artifact will warm her body.

"Where do you guys find it?" Asked him quickly while receiving the artifact in shaking.

Ron was the one who replied back.

"Because we weren't able to find young lady-nim's precense. Then we chose to aim for any residual highest mana. We hope that maybe the kidnapper will left some traces without his awareness."

Beacrox then added something

"It's past midnight. We follow the mark and it lead us to this artifcat. We brought this because we thought that no commoner will be able to afford this unless a noble"

He then gave a final blow.

"And we found this in Harris village"

"What?!" Asked Cale in shocked.

'Why it should be Harris village from all place?!..'

A place where it will opened his deep wounded where he has worked hard to cover it. He was feeling stressed after absorbed many informations in once.

"However, young master-nim we still haven't find her. We then proceeded to go to the Forest of Darkness. Again there was not her." Spoke Ron while carresing his dagger.

Beacrox saw that his father was starting to show his dangerous aura. He quickly spoke to prevent any accidents.

"That is why today we were planning to explore Forest of Darkness more deeply. At least we have the clue now. Although it might be the kidnapper scheme. But we still need to do something"

In a state of his chaos mind. He needs to decide. And he chose to not give a damn about his personal emotion. What's more important was his little sister. After gathering his thought he then gave an order.

"We will go to the Harris village together with knight brigades. I will tell father to prepare our best knight squad to enter Forest of darkness." Said hin firmly.

'Wait for me Kallie' resolved him along with fire in his eyes.
.
.
Kallie's pov~

Both of Kallie and Choi han have filled up their empty stomach. It was then Kallie started the conversation.

"Let's go" said her calmly.

Choi han face tilted to the side after listened the child's word.

"Where?" Asked him thoroughly.

"Harris village"

"Huh?" Choi han's body become stiffed after heard 'village'

However, Kallie pretended not to notice it because she knows Choi han's backstory. She then proceeded to explain gently.

"Yes...Harris village, it's located near Forest of Darkness. No, to be precised there was a gate that assist to keep their boundary. So the monster will not be able to come closer"

Choi han expression still looked baffled but he asked again.

"How do you know?" He began to worry about this little girl existence. How could she know much?

Kallie saw a doubtful eyes on him, she then sighs loudly.

"My name is Kallie Henituse, i am the daughter of Henituse family. Being born with noble's blood required me to study about our territotial place. Furthermore, this place is quiet famous...because it's one of the forbbiden places in Western continent"

Actually she made up that reason, but who cares?

She felt tired after explained everything. She didn't wait for his reply. Instead she quickly lifted her arms toward him.

Choi han have just learned about this and he was so astonished to know about this world. He didn't know what to respond. However, he saw Kallie's action.

"What?" Asked him blankly.

"Carry me...my ankle is hurt and we will find a way out" said her with a smirk.

Seeing the red head smirk made him gulped down. He felt like he will be used by her but he throw that mind.

'She's just innocent child' said him in heart.
.
.
"Ha..ha..ba.." a mere laugh could be heard came out from Choi han's mouth.

Kallie the one who had been sit still in his arm found that his laugh was scarry. She observed Choi han quietly while leaning on his chest. At the same time she started to feel dizzy. It seemed like her fever has not healed properly. However, she needs to maintain her consciousness because right now she had become a navigator for Choi han.

On the other hand, this is what he thought.

'I was near going out....but i chose a wrong direction!'

At some point, he should have just go straight but he picked to turn right which make him going in circle. (A/n: i don't know about this...let just skipped it🤭)

Currently, Choi han was holding the little girl tightly with one hand while he used the other hand to slash many monsters that dare to come closer. Hence why, some of blood was strucked on him.

However, he also felt relieved that he picked wrong direction. Because if he go out more early, then no one could guarantee Kallie's safety.

'Yes...it's alright for me to suffer a little as long as she is safed now'

He then smiled innocently thinking about that.

However, Kallie found that Choi han is a scary bastard. The way his face changed instantly from madness to innocent. She promised that she will not make Choi han angry, including his oppa too.

'It would be bad if my oppa was beaten to a pulp by choi han'

After a long journey, they finally reached the gate. The gate was so tall and thick. It literally cover people's sight to see the inside.

Choi han touched the gate with quivering eyes. His heart beat loudly. His breath was also rough.

"I finally....i-i finally go out" his eyes started to get watery.

This time Kallie let him because she knows how hard it must be for Choi han.

However, she needs to interrupted him.
Choi han was going to punch the gate with a bare hand.

She was scared that it will destroy the gate and if that happened, trouble will be added to her shoulder.

"Stop!" Said her urgently.

Choi han paused his punch and looked down to Kallie.

"Ugh...you can just jump..don't destroy it...the villagers would be in danger"

Choi han realized what he did was wrong he then followed the little girl's suggestion.

"You are right...please hold me tightly"

He then make sure that Kallie was secured and he immediately jumped up higher surpassing the tall gate.

Kallie was closing her eyes and hold choi han's neck tightly. She was a little bit scared to do that but she could feel how they have landed safely.

She took a deep breath

'I am alive'

She then opened her eyes and thought that a peace village would welcomed her.

But, what happened was the opposite.

Many of knight brigades were stationed in front of the gate.

The golden turtle symbol was displayed on knight's armor.

She quickly search a particular red hair.

She then met Cale's surprised face.

She fondly smiled and spoke

"Long time no see oppa"

However, she could feel her head become dizzy because of the thought that she need to resolved the misunderstanding. All of them must thought that Choi han was the kidnapper.

'Ugh'

Her dizziness become heavy until she lost her composure.

She then fainted along with the shouted from his beloved brother.

"Take your damn hands off her!"

All of the shouted couldn't reached her ears now.

Black. Everything is black.

-the end

A/n: i apologize...when i read again...especially part of ron choose to find residual highest mana....that's so weird🥴 i'm lacking idea. My bad. Hehe. But, when ron can't find kallie's precense..thats true..there is a reason for that🤫. Also i feel like my writing style & grammar kind of poor in this chpt..sorryy🙃🙇‍♀️

Dont forget to votes✌
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
188K 14.4K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...
30.2K 1.6K 10
[Completed]Og!Cale Henituse attracts all kinds of people with his maxed out charisma stat...Unfortunately that includes kidnappers. Or a string of ba...
6.1K 336 19
Cage stood there patiently, clutching a sizeable paper. "That bastard wants to apologize, but he won't tell me why." A glass slipped from her sleeve...