IN HER OBSESSION

By Rabi238

When an imbalance occurred in a balanced pool of emotions.............You might have heard many stories about... More

RAAZ JO KHULAY......
AN OBSESSIVE PATRIOT
HUM ROYENGE ITNA
HE STILL BELIEVES IN HER
I WORSHIPED YOU......
CAN SHE BE FORGIVEN?
WHY CAN'T SHE FORGIVE HER?
YEARNING FOR FORGIVENESS
6 MONTHS LEAP.........OF PAIN, GUILT AND SEPARATION
ANUBHAV'S RETURN
ANUBHAV'S MAGIC

KOI TERI KHATIR THA JEE RAHA.......

2.8K 129 14
By Rabi238

Hi everyone, i hope you all are doing well......
Another short story, based on Haseena death track!!!......Setting of the plot is after episode 406........
It is my take on what Haseena did and why, on Karishma's and other MPT member's pain because of Haseena's lie......
As you might have read in story description it is a different take involving obsessive patriotism, if you want to read it then you are more than welcome but if you find it offensive in anyway then keep it to yourself!!!! Like always i have written this story only because i want to and i am publishing this story for many out there who genuinely like my stories and never leave any part without posting appreciating comments, who always took the pain of appreciating me by messaging me privately, who are requesting me of not quitting......thank you to all those!!! Do read and enjoy!!

Not proofread, ignore spelling and grammatical errors

It has been two days since the ending of ‘kaleva chori’ case and acquitting of Karishma, Santu, Cheetah from charges of being involved in hacking of Meera, in the eyes of Haseena. Despite of Karishma’s attempts to keep Urmilla in guard, Haseena has always found a way or other to roam in the city to make herself an easy target for the attackers.

However, there was absolutely no movement in them much to Haseena’s frustration. Other side, Bakhshi sir was constantly pressurizing her to reach to the criminals before their heronius final plan of action.

Leaving no stone unturned, Haseena was trying her everything to crack the case forgetting everything else……..even the agonizing pain of Karishma- her soul sister and best friend, Pushpa ji- her foster  mother, Santosh- her innocent little foster sister, Cheetah- her pure- hearted younger foster brother because of her death drama.

Wearing simple Salwar suit with woollen jacket, Karishma was sitting on the inner edge of her closed glass window, placing her head on the wall behind her staring at the moon in the sky with tears streaming down her dark-circled eyes. Wearing night clothes, when Pushpa ji entered her room, her heart ached once again at her dear daughter’s devastated condition from past one and half months.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange bas ye duaa

“It has been 45 days, until when you will keep on crying in her memory?” Pushpa ji asked softly caressing her head affectionately. Without bothering to wipe her tears, Karishma turned towards her and looked at her for a little longer moment, “You are saying this to me who herself had come here doing the same,” she responded and once again turned towards the moon.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Pushpa ji had settled herself in front of her and continued staring at the moon. Both were sharing each other’s pain in complete silence. “Madam Sir is like the moonlight…..fallen upon whom, must have to be captured in its magic but neither one could get it nor could ever be freed from its affect,” Karishma added hopelessly, breaking the silence.

Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai
Tu saath hai toh zindagi
Tu jo kabhi door rahe
Ye humse ho jaaye ajnabi
Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
Kaise kare hum usko bayaan

“Pushpa ji, i can no longer bear this pain….you....you are my mother…..they say that a mother’s prayer for her child reach to Him directly……please, please Pushpa ji pray to Him, ask Him to call me also where He had called Haseena…..there is nothing left inside me with which I can live this long life……i….i…..was just living to bring justice to her soul…..but….but I forget that how can  a failure like me could do that….one….one who could not save her despite of being with her in her last moments how can she catch her criminals…..I….i…I am a failure Pushpa ji….neither I could save my Haseena nor I could bring justice to her…..there is no purpose left for me to live…..I am nothing without Haseena…..Please Pushpa ji, if you love me then wish my death…...i want to go to my Haseena……I want to hug her, I want to cry in her embrace, I want to seek her forgiveness for not being able to save her, I want to be with her…..Amma…..I want my Haseena…..” no longer being able to contain her emotions with in herself, Karishma was crying, begging and wailing putting her head on Pushpa ji’s both hands, clenched in her's. 

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhulna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee rahaa

It broke Pushpa ji completely, never in her worst nightmares she has ever seen her fire-brand daughter in law this much broken, cascades of tears flowed down her own eyes and she made a futile attempt to calm her, “Karishma, what are you saying beta? I only left with you and Lalla, if you two left me then how will my Lalla and I survive…..No beta, I don’t have this much courage left in me to see any more death……and moreover, why you are losing hope? We are trying our best and very soon we will reach murderers of madam sir.”
Shaking her head in negative, Karishma shouted, “No!!!” then added in low broken voice, “If I could not find them in 45 days…..then I can never……why? Why Amma…..why Haseena left me? She… she had taught me emotions and when I started understanding them, she left…..without telling me how to handle them……why……Haseena? If you have to leave me then you should have let me be old Karishma…….If you had to go then why you came in my life in the first place……..Haseena!!!!!!!!” and ended up shouting her name loudly.

Jaagi bhi hai royi bhi hai
Aankhein ye raaton mein mere
Kyun har ghadi milke tujhe
Lagti rahe bas teri kami
Hum toh na samjhe tum hi kaho
Kyun tumko paake tumse juda

She had already lost her one daughter and now can’t another, Pushpa ji had engulfed her in her arms tightly, afraid of losing her. Patting her back, and kissing her head, she was saying in her ears, “Your Haseena believed in you more than herself. Where ever she is one thing is certain that your tears would be giving immense pain to her. She has given her life for the country and we should be proud of her. The biggest tribute we could give her is to catch her criminals and keep her mission, of spreading prosperity and happiness to the city, intact…..It is your duty, beta and Karishma can never refuse to fulfil her duties. Haseena had not gone anywhere, she is alive in our hearts, in hearts of people of Lukhnow…….she is immortal,” she continued consoling her in her soft voice in the same way for few more minutes until it calmed her down.

Karishma nodded wiped her tears and asked, “Where is Urmilla? Have you checked on her?” “Hmm….i had before coming here, she was sleeping in the room,” Pushpa ji responded wiping her own tears. “Okay then you too have some rest, good night!” Karishma greeted her weekly and walked out of the room.

Other side, dressed in trouser-shirt, Haseena has covered herself from head to knees in large shawl and was talking to Bakhshi sir on a deserted road near her house, discussing future plan of action.

“Sir, what should we do next? There is absolutely no movement in them and by now one thing is clear that no one from my team was involved in Meera’s hacking. I think I should disclose my true identity to my team as they are in immense pain.” Haseena asked him right after saluting him.

“Look!!” raising her finger he was about to confront her when they heard some strange sounds. Getting alerted they at once pulled out their guns and scanned the area only to find a cat jumping over the wall through the bin, causing it to fall down, hence assuming it to be the source of the sound. Getting relieved they resumed their discussion.

“Look!! S.H.O Haseena Malik whatever you got is not proof but your assumptions on the basis of your emotions. Do you really think that if they really are involved they will take a chance to be caught by expressing any hatred or negativity against you in front of Urmilla or any other team member?” he asked sternly, scolding her.

“No sir!!” was a brief reply Haseena could came up with, her clenched fists crossed at her back and eyes bowed down.

“Now, I want you to remind yourself of what you are doing and what is your motive? Loud and clear?” he commanded angrily.

“I am S.H.O Haseena Malik. I am working on Mission behrupia. I have disguised myself as Urmilla to catch the traitor in my MPT team who had hacked Meera and commanded her to shot me. I need to expose him or her to save the identity of active secret agents until they save the city from a major terrorist attack,” she stated in attention.

“Good!! I hope you will not forget it…..because if you have then this city and all those secret agents will be at stake including Anubhav Singh,” He reminded her yet another time in strict voice, scaring her on the name of Anubhav- love of her life. “No sir!! Very soon I will expose the traitor in my team, you won’t be disappointed on me,” she responded with her hands still crossed at her back looking straight in his eyes, expressing a confidence in her voice. “Hmm…disperse!!” he commanded and they both walked in different directions unaware of a shadow present there......

Waiting for your views do vote and comment below

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 169 7
In this FF mission Behrupiya and Chingari Gang wala track aik saath hoga . matlab urmila wala sab kuch dono tracks
9.8K 785 38
Hey guys...So here we are with Fan Fiction Awards 2021 (AUGUST). Read the Introduction to know more about it.
235K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
1.9K 72 33
Simply a compilation of the unknown and untold tragedies that I keep caged within the walls of my heart. Whether they are real or not, the feelings I...