Encounter ⤷ Lee Donghyuck

By hyuckheart

⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit c... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
[1]✨
02✨
03✨
04✨
05✨
06✨
07✨
08✨
09✨
10✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨
17✨
18✨
19✨
20✨
21✨
22✨
23✨
24✨
25✨
26✨
27✨
28✨
29✨
30✨
31✨
32✨
33✨
34✨
35✨
36✨
37✨
38✨
39✨
40✨
41✨
42✨
43✨
44✨
45✨
46✨
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

479 10 0
By hyuckheart

"Omg" jaemin exclaimed, mouth wide open looking up and down examining the whole girl.

"What, is something wrong?? Is the dress not fit?? Is the make up too much??"  She asked worried if something was wrong.

Jaemin shook his head , keeping a hand to cover his mouth. He chuckled, looking into her eyes. "You look sooo beautiful~ omg!!!" He jumped up and down like a little excited puppy.

Adoring her like a kid of his own. "You look soo good my dear" he said, turning her towards the mirror.

She looked stunning in that big white dress covering her whole body. Thin intrecate details of flower beautifully embroided onto the white clothing.

The dress perfect fit to show off her perfect curves. The white colour lighting her skin up. A long laced veil put down from her head as it adored her back.

Light makeup to perfectly highlight her features. A long silver chain that haechan had gifted her on her 24th birthday, layed hanging down her neck. Perfectly matching with her dress.

"All the hardwork didn't go to waste." Jaemin said , giving her the bouquet of flowers. Doing the final touch ups. "Okay I'm nervous" she said, her feet moving up and down. Hands going up to bite the nails by habit.

"Why be nervous?? It's only us no one else." "I'm getting married!!! Never in a hundred years did I think i will get married!" She yelled in frustration. She couldn't believe anything that was happening then.

All that was happening felt like a dream. A dream she never wished to wake up from. From the moment haechan fell on his knees putting forward a ring which she dearly loved, everything felt like a dream.

"It's time" Renjun said peeking his head into the room. Cho hee took a deep breath nodding her head, taking jaemins hand as she walked out. Each step felt soo unreal as she walked down the sand.

There in the middle of the beach was a Arbor. It was beautifully decorated with vines and flowers covering it. A long white lace hung upon it.

Under there stood her whole world. The love of her life. A person who changed her life. Who saved her from all the danger of the world.

His smiling eyes looking fondly at her with all the love of the world. Wanting nothing but to stay with him forever and now it was possible.

Walking down the carpet, hand in hand with jaemin. Eyes fixed on one person. Haechans eyes widened as he looked at her up and down.

Haechan had a worn a complete black suite. The black colour enchanting his skin. Hair gelled upwards exposing his forehead. He looked eternal.

Getting under the Arbor as jaemin gave her hand into haechans. Closing it tightly. Both looking into each other's eyes, getting lost in their own world's.

All the words of the priest inaudible to them as they stared into each other.

"Do you Lee Haechan take Cho-hee as your lawfully weeded wife"
"I do"
"And do you Cho-hee take Lee Haechan as your lawfully weeded husband"
"I do"

"Your now announced as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said as haechan cupped her cheeks.

Smashing his lips onto hers as he kissed her passionately. Pouring in all of his love into that one kiss. She could feel all of his emotions in that one kiss. And it was the best.

Yells of joy erupted, some rubbing of their fake tears, few cringing, few yelling supportive statements. It was a chaos on whole.

But a wanted chaos. Out of breath as they both pulled apart. Looking at the crowd of 22 people infront of them. A small red tint creeping up her cheeks in embarrassment as she hid her head in his neck.

Everyone shouting as they walked down the alley. "Lass go!!!!!" Lucas yelled as everyone followed him. It wasn't a big ceremony. It was just them. No big complications though they were rich as hell.

"Attention please" taeyong stood up tapping his glass as he got everyones attention. Clearing his throat as he looked towards haechan who was already looking at him.

"As of today my one and only brother Lee Donghyuck got married to the love of his life Cho-hee. And let me tell you I dont oppose any of it. Infact I'm really happy that he found you.

Cause if you only hadn't shown up in his life he would still be that reckless idiot who killed people merciless.

I would want to thank you Cho hee for having the patience to bring out the best out of him. Cause Without you he would be nothing."

Haechan nodded in agreement as he took her hand in his, intertwinning their fingers. "And my brother Donghyuck, i wish you the best in life from this day on.

Don't ever break her heart cause you'll regret that." Taeyong said as he showed him a knife. A small laugh erupting out of everyones mouth.

"May the both of you live a fruitful life. May the best be bestowed upon the both of you.

I give you all my blessings happy married life brother!" He said as he put up the champagne glass. "Happy married life haechanie!!!" Everyone yelled in chorus as they drank it.

"Ah and" taeyong interrupted. "As you know the rules you gotta give your leader position to the next one in line" taeyong said as he pointed the glass at mark sitting next to haechan.

Haechan nodded as he stood up. "I Lee Haechan hereby am resigning my position as the leader of NCT and giving it to the next on in line Lee Mark." He said as everyone clapped. "Leader mark lass go!!!" Lucas howled.

Haechan shook hands with mark as mark stood up. Thanking as he gladly took the position. Haechan sat back down looking to her side. She gave him a reassuring smile, squeeze his hand.

Everyone happily cheering for mark as they filled their stomachs. Small conversations happening in groups around each other as they spent this day as the rest.

Time passed on quickly as the sun drowned into the sea. Leaving a orange blue colours dazzle upon the sky. There in the middle of the beach on the sand sat two people whom no one could ever seperate.

No one ever imagined that they would fall in love. Not even they themselves but here they were. Ready to give off their lives for one an another. Ready to spend the rest of their lives with one another, waking up to each other by their sides.

Their love. It was a tricky one. No one imagined a girl who only wished for a peaceful life with a proper degree would get involved with a gang.

But she never regretted any of it. If she was brought back to that same night she would still help those 7 unknown boys.

A boy who always was reckless and never knew what love was. Never in a thousand years did he imagine he would ever fall in love. But there he was, madly in love with the girl whom he thought was a burden to his life.

Nothing is predictable in life. Just go on with the flow and it will take to places you never even would have ever imagined.

Things will be tough at first as you try to get out of the bud, but it will eventually blossom into a beautiful flower.

Once blossomed how many ever hardships u go through you will be happy and make it out successfully.

He was just a bud trying his best to blossom out. She was his side hand who helped him blossom into a beautiful flower who can withstand any problem with her by his side.

"Hyuck..." "Hmm??" "Don't ever leave me alone" holding her hand in his, looking into those heavenly eyes as a smile adored his face.

"I will never leave you alone." He said kissing her forehead. The moonlight shining brightly upon the young couple, as they started a new life as husband and wife.

"I love you bell"
"I love you too hyuck"
______________________________________

Okay guys ...idk why I'm sad but uh yea their married now!!

I really am gonna miss this couple once everything is over and the book is officially finished (just one more chapter!!)...this book really does have a special place in my heart as it's my first one 🤧

Anyways thanks for reading!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.2K 20
❝ ꜱᴛᴀʙ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ❞ ⌁ book 1 of the 'diggity' series ⌁ mafia au
32K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
22.8K 515 37
✶ Mafia AU ✶ Enemies to Lovers ✶ "I regret ever even meeting you." COMPLETED A mafia AU in which Yeh Daiyu meets Osaki Shotaro and her life is turned...