Demons | Loki x Fem!Reader

By Bubblehouse1

We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. ... More

Part 1 | Loki Laufeyson
Part 3 | Press Conference
Part 4 | Demon Child
Part 5 | Friends
Part 6 | I'm Always Here
Part 7 | Christmas Party
Part 8 | I Think Not
Part 9 | Science Teacher
Part 10 | Thank You
Part 11 | Barnes
Part 12 | Hell
Part 13 | By The Way
Part 14 | Adoption
Part 15 | Morgan
Part 16 | Let Us Down
Part 17 | Confessions
Part 18 | Unintelligent
Part 19 | Return

Part 2 | Tolerable

12.9K 355 526
By Bubblehouse1

*Three Weeks Later*

You appeared in the living room, panting, your hair half out and messed up, holding a large sword.

A small, toddler sized demon appeared beside you. It hissed and you moved back a bit, holding up the weapon.

"Fuck off" you told it, and it hissed again.

"Y/n what the hell is that?!" Sam exclaimed, leaping onto Bucky. Bucky, who wasn't expecting this, fell to the floor with Sam on top of him.

"Get off Samuel you idiot" he groaned.

The toddler sized demon ran at you, leaping high into the air and landing on your head.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, PISS OFF!" You shouted, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. You stabbed it in the leg and it screamed, disappearing in a puff of red smoke.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Tony shouted, jumping up, his whiskey sloshing around in its glass.

You flicked your hair out of your face and wiped the blade of your sword on your shirt. "Young demon, little bastard" you answered casually, dropping the weapon onto a side table.

"Y/n you can't bring demons here! It's dangerous!" Steve exclaimed as Tony sat back down, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't bring it here, it followed me. Plus, it's fine, I dealt with it."

"There's blood all over the floor."

"Sweetie that was a child!" Wanda fretted.

"Wanda, that was a demon. Big difference" you replied, walking over to Tony's alcohol supply and pouring yourself a shot of vodka.

"You shouldn't drink, it's bad for you" Steve lectured.

"Watch me" you smirked, downing the shot in one go and sitting beside Loki on the couch.

"I'm going to have to lock up my drinks" Tony grumbled, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"You really think that will stop me?"

He sighed. "No."

"Correct answer."

You picked the sword back up and began polishing it.

"Dude don't polish your blood covered sword in front of us" Clint said, wrinkling his nose.

"Grow a pair Barton" you replied calmly, tossing the weapon up and catching it.

He glowered at you as Nat snickered.

Suddenly there was a loud thud as Peter fell from the ceiling, having passed out from all the blood.

"Oh dear, is he dead?" you and Loki commented at the same time, leaning over slightly to look at the teenager.

You looked over at him for a moment. "You're slightly more tolerable than I thought you would be."

"Likewise" he answered, and you both nodded once before looking back at Tony, Bruce, Steve and Wanda all trying to wake up Peter.

"Aren't you going to wash off that blood?" Vision asked you.

"Nah, it looks cool."

—————————————-

"Miss Y/n?"

You looked up from your book to see a slightly peaky looking Peter standing in front of you.

"Oh, hey Pete. Sorry about making you faint" you answered. You would never admit it, but you were quite fond of the spiderling.

"Oh, that alright. I was just wondering if wanted to come play Monopoly with everyone?" He asked, looking excited.

You smirked, knowing full well how this was going to end. "Sure."

*Time skip brought to you by Odin the crusty musty doormat*

"Y/n you can't steal everybody's money" Steve sighed.

"There's no police."

"But there's rules."

"And?"

"And you're supposed to follow the rules."

"......So what's your point?"

Everyone groaned. Loki smirked slightly from behind his book.

"Everyone, I have decided we are going to the beach" Tony declared as you stole his whiskey. "Hey!"

There were cheers as you and Loki rolled your eyes.

"Not a fan of the beach I assume?" He asked you.

You shook your head. "You?"

"Definitely not."

——————————————-

"No Y/n, you are not driving."

"Stark, give me the car keys or I will murder your whole family."

Peter looked at Tony fearfully. "Please give her the keys Mister Stark, I don't want her to kill Morgan!"

Tong sighed and threw them to you. You caught them, smirking.

"Thank you. Don't worry spiderling, I wouldn't kill Morgan" you said, patting Peter on the head as you opened the drivers door.

Peter smiled. It was an honour to be deemed as tolerable by you. Basically it meant that you liked them, but valued your pride too much to say so. Only Nat, Peter and Loki had such a high status.

"Who the fuck let her drive??" Pietro shrieked as you sat in the divers seat, shutting the door behind you. Steve was sitting shotgun as the resident driving supervisor.

"Seatbelt" he warned, looking nervous as you turned the key in the ignition, smirking as the roar of the car engine could be heard.

"Never" you replied simply before hitting the accelerator. The car shot forward as everyone screamed, holding on for dear life.

*Time skip brought to you by Bunnings Warehouse doo doo doo doo doo do do do doooo (Hello to any fellow Aussies)*

You screeched the car to a stop and got out, straightening your shirt.

There was silence for a minutes as everyone recovered their breathing. Loki got out causally.

"I like your diving style" he said with a nod.

"Thanks" you grinned, him giving you a tiny smile as the others slowly made their way out of the car.

"Let's go losers!" Nat exclaimed, running down the path with the team following like a herd of sheep.

"Children" you muttered, walking after them with Loki beside you.

"So how come you're with the mortals?" Loki asked suddenly, looking over at you.

You shrugged. "I'm not very well liked in Hell, even for a demon."

He chuckled quietly. "That sounds like myself back home."

"What did you do in Asgard?"

"Attempted to outdo Thor by destroying the BiFrost, evidently resulting in me attempting suicide but ending up with Thanos."

"Cool" you said with a grin. "Not the suicide bit though."

"Finally! Everyone always says 'Oh, that's so evil!' Well, maybe it is a little bit, but it was still cool" he huffed, earning a laugh from you.

"Don't worry, I think you're cool Laufeyson" you replied, patting his shoulder.

He smiled as you both stepped out into the beach, the golden sand stretching as far as the eye could see. The sparkling water was a pale green, rippling calmly in the breeze. Small sliver fish darted underneath the surface, brightly coloured shells decorating the ocean floor.

"Ew" you and the God said simultaneously, wrinkling your noses as you walked towards the team.

"Miss Y/n, come swimming with us!" Peter exclaimed excitedly.

"I can't Pete, I'll burn you" you answered, a sad smile on your face. Peter nodded sadly before following some of the others down to the water.

"Burn him? How?"

You looked to your left to see Loki looking at you quizzically.

"When I go in the water, it all heats up around me, meaning I will literally boil everyone alive" you explained, watching the others splash around.

"Interesting" Loki said thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure if you are aware, but I am a Frost Giant, meaning when I go in water it all freezes around me. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen."

"Can we try it?"

He nodded and with a wave of his hand you were both in modest swimwear. Walking forwards, the two of you stepped cautiously into the shallow water.

It hissed when it first made contact with your skin, steam rising around you. The water around Loki was slowly icing up.

You moved closer, your hands brushing against each other as you stood side by side. Reaching down to test the temperature, you found that water to be reasonable.

Loki grinned triumphantly as you laughed. He ran his hand over the back of yours.

"May I?"

You nodded, smiling at his politeness. He gently took your hand, pulling you over to the others.

"Brother! How are you able to swim?" Thor asked happily. You both explained it to everyone.

Peter popped up in front of you, making you gasp and fall back. Loki wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you back up as everyone burst out laughing.

"I'm going to kill you Parker" you threatened before picking him up and throwing him high into the air. He landed with a splash a few meters away before swimming back eagerly.

"Again!"

"Pete, that wasn't meant to be fun" you groaned as he waited like an excited puppy. Your heart fluttered slightly at the feeling of Loki's arm resting causally around your waist.

—————————-

Chapter two for you wonderful humans! Enjoyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 21 18
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
47.4K 1.5K 37
Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what these crazy heroes text! This story take...
64 6 7
Now that the Winter Soldier is off the grid and Hydra is officially stripped of their power in S.H.I.E.L.D., Kara is finally ready to get back on her...
18.1K 606 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...