Trolls World Tour 2 (Trolls x...

By AliceGalaxy3

After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Po... More

Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls
Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls
Going to the R&B tribe
Zach's Bio
Pop-Rock's plan / Meeting King Adrian of R&B
Meeting King Adrian Part 2
Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill
Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods
Camping / Journey
Stella's Bio
Capture?
MixVille / Friends with the enemy
Truth be told
Information about the other 6 leaders
(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)
Breaking in / The evil has arrived
Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork
A/N!
(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts
(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts
The Fight / The Artifacts
The Battle begin / The loss of strings
Restoring music
Epilogue & Secret Ending

Prolouge

2.5K 25 9
By AliceGalaxy3

Once upon a time, there were two trolls, One named Poppy.

Poppy: Hi there!

The other was Branch.

Branch: Hey!

Together, they saved the world from the World Tour led by the Rock Queen named Queen Barb. After the 6 strings was destroyed, they learned that they no longer used the strings instead, the music was in the inside, and they restored the harmony.

Queen Barb's heart has now changed and become Poppy's good and loyal best friend, the 6 tribes are now reunited in harmony once again. And years pass by, Poppy meets the other trolls that they became her new friends such as Val Thundershock, Holly Darlin', Dante Cresendo, Synth and Lownote Jones.

Together, they continue to make the world a better place to have harmony and peace.

How cool and cute is that? Not to me. I'm a type of cloud who tells about the story that goes for... This adorable thang.

It was Cloud Guy who is telling the story about the end of World Tour while riding above the Puppy's head.

Cloud Guy: Anyways, let's go back for the story.

He turn the page where Poppy and her friends are hugging.

Cloud Guy: Poppy, Branch and the gang didn't know is that their world is a lot, lot, LOT! More bigger than they knew, shocking isn't it?

He turn the next page where the 6 trolls holding their respective strings on their hands.

We all know Pop, Hard Rock, Funk, Techno, Country and Classical. But what if... There's other 6 of them. Well, you might be curious who are they, where they are come from or what are they? And there goes to reveal, there are 6 other trolls that it was forbidden told, banished and never heard of, Electronica, Opera, Rock-Pop, Filipino-Pop, R&B and Mixed-Genre.

Then, the next page shows the 6 other trolls holding their respective strings on their hands like the 6 trolls did the same.

The 6 other trolls are different to the 6 kinds of trolls, the Mixed-Genre lived in small village, like the Pop trolls, but different. They were guarded by many trees which made them camouflage.

The Filipino-Pop lives in hidden forest as well, almost similar to Mixed-Genre, but they lived in the village where no one will find it. The Electronic lives in the depths of the oceans, their songs filled with Energy and Confidence, R&B, also known as Rhythm and Blue, lives in the hidden island across the sea and mountains, where all the trolls never find it, they lived in the large land, and lastly, the Rock Pop. Yup, those violent yet aggressive dudes should needed an anger management therapist.

Anyways, the Rock-Pop lived in the volcano, similar to Hard Rock's location. But they lived in the mountain filled with lavas. Pretty scary, huh?

He turn the next page as he shows the 6 other trolls lives in the other lands where the Electronic lives in the sea while the Mixed-Genre, Filipino-Pop lives in the forest. Opera lives in the Mountains and R&B lives as well in the forest.

The 6 other trolls are divided after their huge fight causing the original 6 trolls forced them to banished them of their arguments. Many years pass by, the 6 trolls became the knowable and main locations in Trollstopia and their stories are told, while the other 6 are now became forbidden and forgotten told of the stories. But until one day...

We flew to the forest to sea then to the volcano, where all the Rock-Pop trolls are excited for the show. In the backstage, there was a male troll who is a dragon hybrid, he has long black hair with red highlight, his body was lean and almost toned, he fixes his leather black jacket, ripped jeans and it has a skull symbol of her ripped white shirt. He put on her fingerless gloves and fixes his hair.

???: (Sigh) Today, is the big day.

He speaks in her honey yet smooth tone before grabbing his electric guitar. He saw someone comes out from the room.

???: Hey Sam! My bro! It's nice to meet ya!

Sam: Yeah, bro! Ready for rock?

???: Ya better be!

Sam: Sweet! Let's go for rock and roll, Jeremy!

James: Hey! James for short! It's only for our secret!

Sam: Oh yeah, pardon me! (Chuckles)

He walks towards the stage with his older brother, Samson or Sam for short. King of the Rock-Pop. He's wearing a leather black jacket with silver thorns and T-shirt almost exposed his bare chest, ripped grey jeans. His black with red highlight and magenta 3 stripes on his bangs, short length hair was flowing in the air. His dragon tail started to waving for excitement, he grabbed his electric guitar as the two brothers are in the stage.

The crowds are getting wild as they saw the brothers. A flames are rise up in the stage.

James: Are you ready to rock and roll?!

Crowds: YEAH!!!

Sam: Woohoo! Let's go!

He strummed his electric guitar so loud that causes a sonic boom. The crowds are getting wild again, the music starts to play.

Sam: 🎵Just a young gun with a quick fuse.
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things.🎵

James: 🎵And wanna leave my old life behind
Not a yes-sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold. 🎵

Sam: 🎵Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder.🎵

Crowds: (Cheering)

James: 🎵Thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder.🎵

Sam: 🎵Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder
Thunder, thunder
Thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Kids were laughing in my classes
While I was scheming for the masses
Who do you think you are?
Dreaming 'bout being a big star.🎵

Sam: 🎵They say you're basic, they say you're easy
You're always riding in the back seat
Now I'm smiling from the stage while
You were clapping in the nosebleeds.🎵

Crowds & James: 🎵Thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder.🎵

Sam & James: 🎵Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder
Thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder, thunder.🎵

Sam: 🎵Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning then the thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Never give up, never give up.🎵

Sam: 🎵Lightning then the thunder, thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Never give up on your dreams.🎵

Sam: 🎵Thunder, feel the thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Never give up, never give up.🎵

Sam: 🎵Lightning then the thunder, thunder.🎵

James: 🎵Never give up on your dreams.🎵

James & Sam: 🎵Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder.🎵

Sam: 🎵Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder.🎵

-Song ends-

As the song ends, The crowds cheered the brothers. They bowed as Sam slam the electric guitar on the ground.

The crowds gasp in shocked including James as Sam finished his destruction.

Sam: Yeah! (Gasps) (Saw the crowds are silent) Uhh, rock and roll, dudes?

The crowds cheered again. James laughing, Sam chuckles as he bow again. The brothers are leaving the stage as Sam grabs the microphone.

Sam: Don't worry! The show will be continued for rock and roll, my rock-pop peeps!

James: And that's all folks!

They headed down to the stage as they saw their motorcycles like-dragon are here. They hop on the motorcycles as they headed to the castle.

-Timeskip-

After they arrived at home, they open the door while fooling and playing around. They walk towards the hallway as they saw their father, King Craig, former king of Rock-pop, was sitting down on his chair, sleeping.

Sam: Hey, Dad!

King Craig: (Woke up) Huh? Oh, hey there, Sam and James. Is it my medicine time yet?

The brothers shook their heads as James looks at the wall clock.

James: Uhh, nope. It is not the time.

King Craig: Oh! I guess I'll go back to sleep!

Sam: Hey dad! I have quick 1 question first!

King Craig: Sure.

Sam: Today, me and my brother will be having our own world tour!

James: Yeah! We've planned this for like ages!

King Craig: Huh? Are you going to reunite all the trolls and their tribe after many years of being forgotten?

Sam: What? No! Those jerks banished us for like a many years! I will not forgive them after all! Their stories are told and knowable! But for us? (Scoffs) Well, forgotten and forbidden after many years!

As King Sam goes fully temper, King Craig decided to have a change topic in a lost thought.

King Craig: Where's my whipping cream and chips?

Sam: (Sighs)

Later, Sam had an idea. He grab James' wrist.

Sam: Bro, I have a plan! Follow me!

James: Woah!

The brothers are headed to the halls so their father couldn't hear about their plans, he was busy eating his whipping cream and chips.

Sam: (Whispers; To James) Listen, bro. I have a plan; why not we should give them a huge world tour but we should steal their strings so we can have a huge concert!

James: (Gasps) Really?

Sam: Yeah! We'll show them of our revenge today! (Chuckles)

James: Yeah! Our ancestors planned to have revenge on the 6 tribes after they banished us for no reason and took blame on us for ruining our friendships!

Sam: That's what I'm talking!

James: I called the rock-pop trolls, they said they're ready.

Sam: (Chuckles) Good, let's go. Go get pops!

James: Got it!

Sam headed to the ship as James going to get his father on his wheelchair. As the door opened, Sam watches the shop arrives as the Rock-Pop trolls ready to bring some instruments to start.

Then, he saw a 19 year old female troll with short black hair and pink highlight, wearing a black shirt with one off shoulder on her right and has skull with bow on its head symbol. She was wearing a pink skirt, fishnet socks and high heels. She has wolf tail and ears as it wiggles.

Sam: Hey Zoey!

Zoey: (To Sam) Sam! My man!

Sam: Did the rock-pop trolls ready the instruments?

Zoey: Of course. Where's your pops?

James: Here!

They see James pushing a wheelchair where his father was sitting on while he was sleeping.

James: So, what's the plan?

Zoey: Yeah. I wanna know!

Sam: Well, my plan is to steal the 6 strings; Mixed-Genre, R&B, Opera, Filipino-Pop and Electronica strings. Once I get those strings, I will create the secret strongest weapon in the world so I can destroy Pop, Rock, Funk, Techno, Country and Classical tribes! Goodbye forever!

Zoey: Wow! So amazing! That was a great plan!

James: We wanted to fulfill our Ancestors' wishes after their stupid stories has been told. While us? HAH! Well, we're nothing but forgotten and forbidden!

Sam: Yeah. Once, I finished my work to destroy the tribe, I will have my revenge! Hahahahaha!

He pulls out his guitar as he strums it which cause a huge red shockwave as the Rock-pop trolls screams in cheer.

Sam: (Laughing) HOLD ON WORLD! 'CAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO GET ROCK AND ROLL!!!

To be continued...

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to my rewrite trolls fanfiction. Now, you remember my first trolls fanfiction later delete it? So, I decided to rewrite because of my creative difference and story changing.

This is the story about it takes place after the first world tour, a new threat led by King Sam, King of Rock-pop trolls and his younger brother, Prince James. Their plan is about to steal 6 strings to create a secret weapon to destroy the 6 tribes. Poppy and her friends must find and stop this madness until they recruited some new friends to join with and learn about their history. Will Poppy and her friends will stop this madness?

Also, I inspired by these lovely authors; JCrystal_Lord & Stella_9977. Support and love their books, you should read it, it was so awesome to read it also, they are Trolls fans.

Enjoy! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 160 12
The Lost Trolls have finally made peace with the six other troll tribes and everyone is living in the harmony that they always wanted. But as secrets...
12.2K 276 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
4.6K 135 17
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
9.4K 64 8
A week later after the event of Trolls: Music In Life, Aggie still tried to find a way to earn her true colors with the help of the leaders of the si...