Nadhir Nasar (IMAGINES/FANFIC)

By my7luck

I've noticed that there is no fanfic about him here so why not do one... I have so many plot story to write a... More

Nips - Nadhir Nasar
Frenemy - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Wait for me - Nadhir Nasar
Please, Help me - Shafiq Hambali
Hi - Nadhir Nasar
It's You - Nadhir Nasar
Goodbye - Nadhir Nasar
I'm here for you - Shafiq Hambali
The truth - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Our little secret - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Enemies to Lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Bestfriend to lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain (Part 1)
Bestfriend to lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain (Part 2)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (Part 1)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (Part 2)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (The end)
Worries - Naim Ismet
Latte - Izhan
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Part 1)
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Part 2)
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Naim Ending)
Thank you - Nadhir Nasar
First Love - Nadhir Nasar (Part 1)
Nadhir Nasar - First Love (Part 2)

Misunderstood - Hilmi Zulkarnain

965 29 0
By my7luck

"Y/n!!" He shout your name and yank you by your wrist.
"Let go off me, Hilmi" you clench your jaws while glaring at him.
"Kau dah kenapa? HUH?!" He stare at you with rage and confusesion.
"You are my problem!!!!" You angrily point at him.
"What did I do to you?!" He frown.
"Dah! Malas lah aku nak layan kau!" You said and stomp from there.
"Aku pun dah malas dengan gaya kau!!!" He shout and you just walk away from there.

Since then, you and him didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks now. At first you felt guilty for storming at him like that but it hurt you that he didn't realize what he have done to you. You wanted to apologize to him but did not do so when you saw the hatred on his eyes when he walk pass you.

You two are actually close to each other and were inseparable. People at school especially in your class thought you two are a couple. You two are actually but only you two know. It's you who want to keep the relationship a secret because him being a KP in school it could damage his image. However, you notice some girls at school would try to flirt with him and try to get his attention in any ways they could. That was the main reason why you were so angry at him, especially when he doesn't even realize how jealous you were.

Thankfully, after the fight you had with him the next day is school holiday so you don't have to face him or answer question from your friends on why you're distancing from Hilmi. Within those 2 weeks of holiday, neither of you bother to call or text eachother like you two always do.

~Timeskip~
School holiday have ended and you were beginning to feel a bit anxious on how to act around Hilmi. You kept on biting on your nails ever since you arrived school. You saw Hilmi at the school gate but he just walk pass through you as if you were a stranger to him.

"Is this really how it's gonna end between us" you thought to yourself and keep on biting your thumbnail.

You walk to your class with full anxious and see that Hilmi weren't there so you let out a sigh of relief. Then suddenly someone jump behind you making you jolt from your place.
"Cath!! That wasn't funny!!" You slap on your friend back as she was laughing at your reaction.
"Sorry...it was too funny" she laugh and show how you react to her jumpscare.
"Good for you then" you sarcastically said and roll your eyes at her.
"Btw, I saw Hilmi just now" she said, that made you stop your track.
"And?" You press your lips together, waiting for her to continue her story.
"I saw a girl, seem like one of our junior? If I recall her name is...ermm..E... something. The beauty of our school, You know her right?" Cath said.
"Erina..." You said the girl name and Cath click her finger.
"Yes!. That's the one!! Tak sangka yang Hilmi banyak juga peminat dia?" Cath chuckle.
" well...is that all you have to say?" You ask Cath, trying to get more information about Hilmi.
"Oh! I heard that she tried to ask Hilmi for a date but he decline. Such a waste. With that beauty being his girlfriend. Wow!" Cath exclaim by the idea of him being with Erina.
"He decline?" You ask to yourself.
"However, I did heard that she always get what she want. So be careful around her" Cath try to warn you.
"How dangerous is she?" You frown.
"I don't know the detail but she can easily manipulate people..especially guys so you better watch over Hilmi or else she will snatch him from you" Cath whisper as she look around then surprise you at the end.
"Hilmi aren't like other guys. You know that and beside he's nothing to me so I don't care if she snatch him" you shrug but deep inside was scared if it will happen.
"Yeah..yeah but you never knew right?" Cath glance at you before sitting down on her seat.

After hearing such news from Cath, you began to feel anxious again. Your mind was wondering all over the place until you did not realize that Hilmi have enter the class room. He took a glimpse of you and frown at your sight. He saw you were biting your nails while staring at the space. He know that you are feeling anxious because whenever you bite your nails and stares the the space, he know somethings isn't right so he have the urge to go to you but sadly the teacher had come and class started.

School ended, you were about to walk home but stop after seeing the soccer team is now playing at the field. You always go there to cheer Hilmi since he is one of the player. You tightly grip on your bag strap and debating on whether to go there or not. In the end, you decided to take a quick glimpse at him and left afterward. You slowly walk toward the stadium and see his team play at the field. You look around to search for the jersey with no.7 on it and you found him.

"He have gotten better" you proudly smile for him.

Then you hears a girl shouting out his name. You turn your head at the stadium to see Erina passionately cheer for Hilmi while screaming his name. You watch as she try to gain his attention by cheerleading with her group of friend to cheer for his team. You saw how Hilmi gave her a nod with a small smile. That made your jealousy rise up until you saw her walk towards Hilmi after the game ended. Erina gave Hilmi a spare towel and a water bottle. Hilmi was about to take the towel from her but she didn't gave him, instead she wipe his sweaty face with the towel and the worse part is she hold his hand as if she is his girlfriend.

You had enough and stomp your way to them. Hilmi saw you and his eyes soften by your presence but notice how angry you look. You stand between them as Erina look down on you with a glare.

"May I help you?" She ask you with an attitude.
"Get your hand of him" you point at her hand holding onto Hilmi hand.
"Why would I? Hilmi and I are together. Right babe?" Erina smile at him.
"Since when?" Hilmi straightforwardly said that made Erina flustered.
"But...you said I can watch you play. Isn't that consider as a date?" Erina agitatedly ask.
"No" Hilmi replied her and pull his hand off her grip.
"Sorry to give you hope but he's taken" you sheepishly showed her a smile.
"WHAT? By who?!" Erina irritatedly frown.
"Me. Let's go babe" you proudly told her and pull Hilmi away from there after giving him his stuff.

After being far from there, you let go of your grip off his arm and turn around.
"Go change, first. I will wait for you here" you said , still not facing him.
"Okay" he replied softly.

The reason why you showed your back to him is because you want to hide the flustered on your face. You never knew you have the gut to declare half of the school that Hilmi is yours. Now the whole school will know about your relationship with Hilmi but it's depend if he still want to be with you.

After he change his clothes, now you and him are now sitting at the school bench under a big tree.
"Mind telling me what happened just now?" He ask, turning his head toward you.
"Nothing happen" you try to decline what just happened.
"Really? If I recall, you just declare that I'm yours and pull me away from there. I even heard that you called me babe, few minutes ago" he teasing said that made you cover your face with your palms.
"What have I done!!" You whine to yourself.
"Is it that bad that you don't want to show our relationship to others? Do I embarrass you?" He sadly ask you.
"No! That's not the reason why I want our relationship to be secret. Look, Hilmi..you hold a big position in our school. For crying out loud, you're the KP and I'm scared that it will ruined your image and student will look down on you. I don't want that to happen to you especially to the person I care the most." You explain to him.
"Thank you for having such thoughts but I can handle it so you don't need to be worry about it so much. I'm sorry to have you hold in such burden" he gently pat your head with a warm smile on his face.
"I kinda have a confession to make. I know that I told you that I don't get jealous easily. I lied and I'm sorry. I thought I can handle you being close with other girls but I just couldn't contain such feeling! It's pain for me to see how close you are with other girls. I'm fine when you're close with Jaja, Cath and Aaidaa since I know them. However, with other girls make me what to stick a note on your forehead and quote 'you're my boyfriend'. I know I'm being selfish and clingy but I just couldn't help feeling such a way to you. I hope you understand" you finally told him how you actually felt.
"Is that the reason why we fight that day?" He ask with a bit of surprise.
"Yes. It irritate me that you wouldn't notice how girls try to flirt with you by doing thing to gain your attention!!" You pout.
"So that was it?!" He question you.
"Yes." You nod.
"I thought I did something else that made you so mad at me!! You got me so scared for the whole 2 weeks. You made me wonder what I did wrong and that was it!!" He throw his arms in the air.
"Sorry?" You nervously apologize.
"I was scared you know. I was scared of losing you but at the same time was a bit angry at you" he cross his arms while staring at you.
"I'm sorry. I should have just explain it you" you look down with guilt.
"Yes, you should. If you did...we could have spend those 2 weeks together and yet we spend it on nothing" he disappointedly sigh.
"There will be another school holiday in few months. I will try my best to make it up to you" you suggest and he took a glimpse at you before reconsidering it.
"Okay, deal" you both pinkie sweat on it.

You both smile widely after solving the misunderstanding between you two. You and him are now walking home together like you two always do. While walking home, Hilmi tap on your shoulder that made you turn your head at him.
" I love you" he suddenly said that a made your face red brightly.
"Aren't you gonna reply back?" He pout, impatiently waiting for you to reply his love.
"I...I love you too" you shyly reply that made his heart melt.
"I know" he smiling widely at your cute reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
9.8K 412 23
"Why the hell did you say yes to the marriage, you dickhead" "Maybe cause I actually love you" "This isn't funny you moron" "Gotta say baby these...
45.6K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...