โ€ข๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด...

By fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||
|| NIGHTMARE ||
|| MOVE ||
|| PROMISE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| DON'T YOU DARE ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THE ONE I LOVE ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| DRUNK ||

153 5 0
By fr_kth

~PART-10

We got up and was about to turn around till we heard a gun shot.

××××

"NAINA!!" Taehyung shouted. He dropped everything and moved towards me.

The bullet shot past my shoulder, creating a scarlet waterfall. My eyes widened and I clutched my shoulder. The pain was so strong and I fell on the ground screaming.

Taehyung's POV

Naina was on the floor, I reached for my shotgun and pointed it at the man who was watching in the doorway.

It was Byungchan. I didn't hesitate shooting but he blocked them all.

Then he started shooting at me. I ducked down behind the vault.
"Where's jungkook!?" I growled.

"He's doing ok. I think." Byungchan snickered.

I looked down at Naina, she wasn't doing good. A pool was growing under her.

"Taehyung you need to get out quickly!!" Hoseok shouted in my ear comm.

"Doesn't it looks like i'm trying!?" I snarled.

I heard footsteps coming closer towards both of us. I got up and shot.

"Your bullets aren't going to do shi-"
Suddenly, there was a loud bang.
A gunshot?

"Did someone forgot about me?"
Byungchan's eyes were wide, he coughed and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Blood spewing out of his head.

Behind him was jimin pointing his gun. "JIMIN!" I shouted.

"Tae we can talk later, right now we need to get Nain and kook to seokjin."
Jimin said rushing towards Naina.

"Where's jungkook? Is he hurt!?" I asked.

"He's outside the room, you take him and i'll take her." He said holding Naina bridal style.

We rushed out of the building's lobby and saw Yoongi waiting there.

"Hurry up!" He yelled holding his gun.

We nodded and ran towards the entrance door. Two mens were out there lying face down on the floor. Probably Yoongi's doing.

Seokjin was waiting outside the car, holding the door open.
Carefully we put Jungkook and Naina at the back and I took the wheel.

Seokjin's POV

"What the hell happend!?" I whispered.

"That bastard shot Naina and beat up jungkook." Jimin responded.

"I'll put pressure on Naina's shoulder for now. There's no much I can do here." I said worriedly.

"Hello you guys ok!?" Hoseok asked in our ear comms.

"What happend to you!? Why didn't you told us that he was coming!?" Tae growled.

"I lost connections with you guys." Hoseok sighed.

"That doesn't matter now. We need to treat the two of them quickly, Tae step on it!" Jimin shouted.

20 minutes later

"We're here." Taehyung said rushing out of the car.

I helped jimin carry Naina and the other two carried jungkook.

Both of them lost consciousness and need medical treatment quickly.

Hoseok opened the door and directed us to the medical room.

"I'll take it from here, jimin help me out." I addressed.

One an half hours later

Naina's POV

I opened my eyes. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? I sat up and looked around.
"You up?" I heard jungkook's voice.

I turned to my left and saw him sitting on another bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Long story short, you were shot and I was knocked out. We rushed here." Jungkook replied.

"No way.. what about the money?" I asked frantically.

"Seriously? You're worried about the money? Don't worry about that. What matters now is that you're ok." Jungkook sighed.

I looked down and lied down again.
There was a faint throbbing in my arm. "Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Mhm. I was only knocked out, just bruises. He responded.

" I thought no one can easily beat you." I laughed.

"He knocked me with a chair or something smashing it in my head, I did'nt even know he was there." Jungkook said back pouting.

"Ok.." And we both laughed.

Then Seokjin rushed in. "Naina!! You're awake!!" He shouted gleefully.

I smiled. "Hey"

"Hyung, i'm gonna go now." Jungkook said getting up.

"Are you sure? You're not aching anywhere, right? Seokjin asked holding jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook shook his head and then left the room.

"Is your shoulder good?" Seokjin asked me.
"It throbs a bit but no more bleeding."

"Thank god. Let me change the bandage." He said reaching a cabinate for more bandages.

He started to cut the other ones before applying ointments.
"This should hopefully lower the pain." He whispered. I looked up at him. He was right next to me. His beautiful face glowed even more. He then looked up at me and I quickly looked down.
He laughed under his breadth and lifted my chin up.

We were face to face now. His eyes locked on mine.

He smirked. I flinched.
"Erm what are y-" I tried to say until someone opened the door. I quickly turned to see hoseok.
"Woah, did I interrupt something?" He chuckled.
"No...you didn't." I replied moving away from seokjin.

"Ok then, namjoon is asking for you. Seokjin." Hoseok said.

Seokjin nodded and left the room without a word.

"So..are you gonna tell me what that was all about?" Hoseok asked after shutting the door.

"What..what are you talking about?" I stuttered flushing red.

Hoseok laughed.
"How are you doing?"

"Good. It throbs at bit but mostly good." I said back, relieved that he changed the subject. I sighed.

"Do you want to eat? You must be hungry." He said before helping me up and assisting me to the dinning room.

Taehyung and yoongi were there already and hoseok prepared us meal.

"Naina, how's your shoulder? Jungkook told us you were fine when you woke up." Yoongi asked me.

"Yh i'm fine. Thanks to you all especially seokjin." I smiled so did he with his gummy smile.

"Where's the cash?" I turned to ask taehyung.

"With namjoon and seokjin, they both headed to kwangmin's." Taehyung replied.

2 hours later

"We're back!!" Seokjin announced and namjoon gathered us all to the main hall.

"I handed over kwangmin's portion of money and we kept the rest." Namjoon addressed.

"What about byungchan? Is he dead?" Taehyung asked him which led everyone whispering about it to each other.

"He...isn't. Somehow. He's completely unconscious now though and is recovering at hospital according to kwangmin."

"Wow jimin, your shot just wasn't it!" Hoseok scoffed.

"Hoseok!!" Jimin whined.

"What about us? Won't they eventually know we were behind his injury?" Yoongi asked.

"I hired someone to wipe out any evidence of us. That way the police might rule it as a suicide. Don't worry about the hired peoples I paid them a reasonable amount to keep their mouth shut. They'll do the rest." Namjoon assured us.

The rest of us sighed in relief.

"Byungchan sustained a lot of brain damage from the shot which led him forgetting everything happend. But not for too long. He could eventually remember it all and might try to take revenge, but we'll kill him off I guess." Seokjin told us all.

After the meeting everyone left the room. Namjoon kept me behind.

"Naina..i'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen to you.." He sighed his eyes getting watery.

"Don't worry about it, I should've paid attention. Its not you fault." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"You'll start doing training with all of us. I'll teach you a few tricks." He smiled.

"Get some rest." He helped me back to my room.

"Thanks joon" I told him  before entering my room.

I sat on the bed.

I should change my clothes..

I got up and picked a mint oversized sweatshirt with jogging pants.

"Oh wait.. My shoulder won't let me change my shirt. Arghhh!!" I sighed from frustration until someone knocked the door.

"It's jimin, can I come in?" He asked.

"Yh come in."

He came inside holding a drink.

"Oh were you going to change? I'll leave then." He said looking at the sweatshirt on my bed.

"I was going to, but.. I was kind of struggling.." I chuckled under my breath.

"Can you..call jungkook?" I asked him.

"Hmm.. How about I help you?" He said picking up the sweatshirt.

"Jungkook is sleeping.. I'll help you take it off and putting it on. I won't look so.. Don't worry about that." He coughed.

"Ok.." I replied.

Then he helped me wear my sweatshirt.

"Thank you jimin." I told him before sitting on my bed.

"No worries. If you need help, i'm always here!" He said pointing finger gun on me and winking.

"What's up with that pose?" I laughed pushing his shoulder.

"Lets have a drink!" Jimin said holding two cups and a bottle.

30 minutes later

"YoU aRe sO loVeLy i aM sO lovEly wE arE So LOvelY loVeLy..." Jimin snickered.

"Aish.. Jimin your toLerAncE is so low.." I punched his chest and we both laughed.

"HeY NainA.. You reMemBer that daY when we weRe facE to facE..?" He said.

"Yes, what about it?" I replied.

Desperately waiting for the answer. I was thinking about asking him, but it was a bit awkward too.

"Well..don't miSundeRstand.

..I did it FoR..Hmm? Surprise? Yh a  Suurpriseeee!!" He chuckled clapping his hands. How cute.

"Surprise for what?" I asked.

He put his fingers on my lips then onto his.

"I cAnnot saY." He pouted then folded his arms.

"Aish. Why am I bothering?" I sighed.

"Lets havE-" he hiccuped "anotheR drinK." He said hugging the bottle.

"Huh!? No way!! I'll call jungkook to take you back." I said and took the bottle then was turning around until he caught my hand.

"Don't.."

He fell on the bed.

"Hey jimin!!" I quickly checked to see if he was breathing.

Ahh.. Did he fell asleep?

"I should call jungkook." I muttered and turned around. I shouldn't disturb him..

Jimin's room was next to mine. Should i piggy back him?

"Why are you so heavy!?" I sighed picking him up.

I could feel his breath on my back.

"PriNcesS-" he hicupped "whY aRe cHu sO guD.." he muttered.

Is he awake!?

"Jimin?" I asked him. He didn't replied.

He must be sleep talking..

I put him down on his bed and covered him with blankets.
He was drooling and sleeping like a baby.

"Drunk jimin is something else.." I scrunched my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.7K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
1.7M 61.7K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
88.7K 4.1K 35
แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด›๊œฑ ษขแดแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด @Reeruworld00 What will happen when the Heir of the Italian Mafia Family, who was abandoned by her mother at a young age, kidn...
199K 9.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...