โ€ข ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– โ€ข ๐•Š.๏ฟฝ...

By _ghost5699_

"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~... More

~ introduction ~
~ friends ~
~ coffee ~
~ likeable ~
~ exams ~
~ quirks ~
~ fear ~
~ worry ~
~ victory ~
~ fuckers ~
~ determination ~
~ first ~
~ lightning ~
~ fire ~
~ semifinals ~
~ winner ~
~ finish ~
~ progress ~
~ confusion ~
~ decisions ~
~ agency ~
~ call ~
~ patrol ~
~ Hosu ~
~ cute ~
~ grandpa ~
~ cupcakes ~
~ chess ~
~ kicks ~
~ cool ~
~ sunflowers ~
~ unexpected ~
~ Enji, Makoto, Renjiro ~
~ midterms ~

~ ramen ~

833 27 1
By _ghost5699_

~ 8 ~

All The students were sitting in class right now, after they got bombarded with questions about All Might from the reporters outside of the school.

Ryuka got through them pretty fast, she just ignored every word they said and pushed forward, easy tactic.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa told the class with his usual bored voice.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He told the boy.

"I know." Said boy answered with an annoyed face. Ryuka just watched her teacher with bored eyes, zoning out on the conversation.

"And Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk...." He went on lecturing the boy, making him look to the ground in guilt.

"And you Tanaka." He started, making her blink and look at him as if she just woke up.

"You had a good plan and overviewed the situation, but that last attack was recklessly performed and thought out badly. You could've hurt the two of them more than that building if something went wrong, think about that." He finished his lecture, receiving only an agreeing grunt from the girl in response.

As Aizawa announced that they would be deciding on a class rep today, most of them immediately started shouting, offering themselves to take on this job.

After they voted, they looked at the results on the board. Midoriya was first and Yaoyorozu was second, despite that most of the class voted for themselves.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Bakugo jumped up with a bewildered face.

Even though Ryuka voted for Yaoyorozu, she still had one vote for her, but she wasn't quite sure who did it.

"I voted for you. But I guess it didn't have any use." She heard a familiar monotonous voice speak from beside her, she turned to the voice, locking eyes with the red and white haired boy beside her. Ryukas eyes immediately began to shine.

"Aww, so you totally like me after all Todoroki-kun, I know that nobody could resist my charm." She said in a teasing voice, winking at the boy while smirking.

He averted his eyes away, trying and succeeding to hide his shyness.

"No, I just thought that you are confident enough to speak in front of people, unlike him..." He answered, referring to the green haired boy in the front of the class.

He was sweating and stuttering while trying to talk to the whole class. "And you clearly talk a lot." Todoroki noted.

"....Well thank you?"

- - - - - -

"Prepare to loose!" Bakugo shouted as he was sitting in front of Ryuka in the cafeteria. They both had a big bowl of really hot Ramen in front of them.

"Please! You could never beat me in a game of 'who can eat more spicy food', I love spicy food!" Ryuka retorted with an determined face.

The two of them were just about to start a competition on who can eat these super hot and spicy noodles faster, without drinking anything. They specifically asked the cook to make it super spicy.

"HAH! I LOVE SPICY FOOD OVER MY MOTHER!"

"I PRACTICALLY AM THE SPICY FOOD!"

"What kind of crap are they even talking about?" Kaminari asked Kirishima, who was sitting at the same table as him and the two psychos.

"....I don't know." His red haired classmate answered.

"WHATEVER, ONE, TWO, THREE, GO!" Bakugo shouted, starting to stuff the noodles into his mouth as well as Ryuka.

They ate for a minute, gulping down everything they possibly could. But then at the same time, they stopped.

They both raised their heads and looked at each other, their moves being completely simultaneous.

After the spiciness really kicked in, they realized they had made a mistake. The cook took the 'make it really spicy' thing probably a little too serious.

"AHHHHH" They began to scream at the same time. Their two classmates reacting quickly and handing each of them a glass of water, wich they gulped down all at once. They were breathing heavily, the pain being still there.

"Worth it." Bakugo choked out, barely able to talk, tears still streaming down his face.

"Totally." Ryuka answered with a sniff.

While Kaminari was busy refilling Bakugos glass every five seconds, Kirishima handed Ryuka tissues and petted her shoulder while she blowed her nose heavily. The two of them looked like they were just having a crisis, which they were.

All of a sudden, there was a loud alarm heard, startling everyone in the cafeteria. "There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly." They heard a voice say from the speakers, making them jump up and starting to walk out of the building.

Ryuka was being pushed around in the halls, an annoyed look on her face. "Did nobody notice these pushy reporters this morning? That alarm is most likely caused by them." She thought, trying to get a look outside to proof her theory, but she was just pushed around more, making her eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

And then all of a sudden, she was shoved into a wall strongly, with another person bumping against her harshly.

"I swear I'm so close to shocking all of you into a coma-" But when she turned around, she saw that the person standing very close to her was actually her two hair colored seat neighbour.

She smirked. "Oh hello there handsome, it's a nice day today, isn't it?" she asked him teasingly.

She was completely aware of the position they were both in right now, but she simply decided to do flirty comments instead of staying serious.

Todoroki looked at the girl in front of him, just now realizing that it was his blue eyed classmate, making him flush a little bit.

They were standing very, very close to each other, the boy practically pressing the girl against the wall. He tried to move away, despite of the students doing a ruckus behind him. But he was stopped as Ryuka grabbed his arm, regaining his attention easily.

"No, stay like this, we'll get out of here faster if we wait till it's not so full anymore." She said with a serious voice, returning her hand to her side after seeing the boy slightly tense up at the body contact, even thought they were practically pressed against each other.

Todoroki just nodded in agreement. "You look horrible, have you been crying?" The boy asked the girl, trying to start a conversation while they were still standing in this position.

Ryuka decided to just ignore that first sentence. "Well, there was a little incident....with noodles." She answered with a straight face.

"Wha-" But before he could question her further, they heard a loud voice yell something from the exit door.

There was Iida, standing on top of the exit sign, explaining to the students that the alarm was just caused by the reporters, making everyone stop walking.

After he explained what was really going on, everyone calmed down and slowly went to their classes again.

At some point, Ryuka tapped Todoroki's shoulder to get his attention. The boy seemed to have zoned out and didn't notice that the halls were getting less crowded.

He looked down at the girl, realizing what she was referring to and took a few steps back, freeing her from the position they were standing in.

"Let's get back to class....but damn I'm still hungry...." Ryuka mumbled while starting to walk into the direction of their class.

Todoroki's mind was a little clouded, he didn't know why his heart was beating so fast and why his face became so hot. It annoyed him.

"Are you coming?" The girl asked him, looking back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, yes." He shortly answered, being thrown out of his thoughts by her voice, before following her back to class.

"Maybe she is not that bad after all." He thought, as he glanced at her from the side while walking. An unnoticeable smile appeared on his lips.

- - - - - -

After Izuku announced that Iida should be the class rep instead of him, the day went on normally. When class got dismissed, Ryuka's stomach was still grumbling because she didn't really eat anything today except a few bites of the too spicy noodles.

She already texted Shinso and asked him if they would go eat ramen after school, he only texted 'whatever' back.

"Todoroki-kun, do you wanna go eat ramen with me and a friend of mine?" She invited the boy, practically having no hope left that he would actually agree.

"Who?" He asked, taking his bag and starting to walk out of the class with the girl following.

"His name is Shinso, he goes here too, he's in general studies."

"You mean the purple haired one you walk together after school sometimes?" He asked, remember seeing the two of them very often after school. The girl nodded in response.

"We work together in a café, so we sometimes go there together after school." She responded as they walked out of the building.

"You work in a café?"

"Yep, it's near my house, you can come there sometimes if you want." She offered, the boy just answered a short 'maybe' and didn't talk about it any further.

"Ah, there he is, Hitoshi!" She shouted at him, signaling him to come over to them with her hand. As he was standing in front of the two, he just looked at Todoroki tiredly before turning his gaze to Ryuka.

"This is Todoroki, I told you about him, remember?" The girl said, looking at Shinso expectantly.

"You told me about everyone in your class, I don't remember everything you say. You talk a whole lot." He answered with a bored voice while boring his eyes into the black haired girl.

"I said that too." Todoroki said, his expressionless eyes now looking at the boy in front of him.

"Uhm, rude." Ryuka retorted with a deadpan expression.

"Anyway, we get going now Todoroki-kun, see you tomorrow-"

"Yes." Todoroki quickly said.

"Heh?"

"I didn't answer your question from before. Yes, I would like to come with you." He said, resulting in Ryuka and Shinso to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Good. Cause I wouldn't have asked another time." Ryuka said, a confident grin making its way into her face.

"You're okay with that aren't ya, Hitoshi?"

"I don't really give two fucks." He tiredly answered, putting his hands in his pockets as they started to walk to the Ramen restaurant.

"So, you two, how about a hug to celebrate this new friendship?" Ryuka asked in a teasing tone, grinning like a psycho.

"No." "Go away."

- - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 535 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
39.6K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...
636K 23K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
353K 8.9K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...