๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ข๐‘ <3

By babyxkay01

"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Read!
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 1.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 2.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 3.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 4.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 5.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿผ.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 7.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 8.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 10.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 11.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 12.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 13.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 14.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 15.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 16.
Read!!!!
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 17.
Sorry yall!
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 18.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 19.
I promise ian forget
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 20.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 21.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 22.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 23.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 24.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 25.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 26.
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 27.

๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ!๐Ÿ’• 9.

108 2 0
By babyxkay01

2/18/22 12:30
Today is the day of the cookout. Rn Im in my beauty room finishing up my hair and makeup and Gelo is upstairs and we're waiting for Mikyla Raiya Melo and Zo. I walk into our room and go to pick Out my outfit. "Should I wear a dress or my floral shirt?" I asked gelo from my closet. "Your floral shirt!" He responded so I grabbed the shirt and black jeans and chose these black chunk heels. I went into my room to change and put my clothes on the edge of the bed and started to change. I put my pants on and say on my bed to put my shirt on but I felt Gelos arms come around my waist. "Would it be bad if we were like an hour late to this?" He said and kissed my neck. I laughed "Yess and plus everyone's otw here we wouldn't wanna be in the middle and they ring the doorbell!" I said and put my shirt on. I grabbed my heels and put them on then walked back to my closet and grabbed jewelry and came back out and put it on infront of the huge mirror in my room and gelo came up behind me so I took a pic of us and posted it.
Maybe 10 mins later we are sitting on the couch and we hear the doorbell ring. "That's them!" I said and walked downstairs. "Heyyy y'all look good!!" I said hugging everyone and letting them in. "Heyy and hi little one!" I said to Mikyla and then put my hands on her waist to talk to the baby. She laughed and we walked upstairs. We hung out for about 20 mins because it don't start till 2:30 then we all made our ways to our cars and left to the location which was a cabana out somewhere.

-
When we got there the parking lot was already filled with cars and we all park and get out and walk to the cabana. When we were walking you could see a whole bunch of stuff. They had a basketball court, Volleyball pit. Outdoor twister, big connect 4, bounce house and Corn hole.

All the kids are at the Bounce houses already and from all I can see. My aunt Jessica and her husband are here. My uncle Omari and his Wife is here too. As well as all my grandparents. Mom and dad, and brother.

We all walk up to them. "Heyyyy!" My dad and uncle say and come up and hug me. My dads 6'6 my uncles 6'0. My brothers 6'4 and my aunts husband is 6'1. My aunt is 5'7 my moms 5'3 I'm 5'6. My grandad on my dads side is 5'10. My grandparents on my moms side are 5'7 and 5'3. "Heyy dad and uncle Omar!" I said giving them hugs. "This is my bf Liangelo. Liangelo this is my uncle Omari!" I said introducing them two because he's only met my parents and grandparents. "Nice to meet you man!" Omari said as they dapped up and hugged. "Same goes to you!" Gelo said and he dapped up my dad. "Liangelo is my Tias husband Laz" I said and they dapped up. We walked to my Grandpa L who was on the grill & Grandpa Will who was sitting down talking to Grandpa L. Mikyla and Raiya were over by my mom and aunt and the rest of the women introducing Melo and Zo. "Hey you guys!" I said hugging Grandpa Will. "Heyyy baby how are you. Hey to you too Liangelo how you been!" Grandpa L said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "We've been good!" I said "Imma gonna talk to mom now bye guys!" I said and walked over to all the girls. "Hola baby!" My grandma said giving me a hug. My aunt Jessica came up to me and hugged me. "Hey beautiful... Who's This handsome man." Jessica said "You have a husband!!" I said pointing at her laughing. "But this is my bf Liangelo. Liangelo this is My Tia Jessica and Omaris Wife Lauren!" I said and they all hugged and stuff. We were talking when we see a car pull up and out comes my aunt Cynthia and her Husband Michale and their two kids Jasmine and Damon. I ran upped to Them and hugged the two twins. "Heyyy y'all look at y'all gettin biggg!" I said letting go. "Yeah we know!!" Jasmine said smiling. "You look pretty!" She told me "Thank you. Mikyla and Raiya are over there but lemme introduced y'all to someone!" I said "This is my Bf Liangelo. Liangelo this is Jasmine and Damon my little cousins." I said "No wayy your THE LiAngelo Ball. Number 3 on the lakers?" Damon said "Yeah I am and my 2 brothers are Over there with Mikyla and Raiya!" Liangelo said "No way your brothers stole my wives!!" Damon said pouting and I smack him in his head. "Boy you never had a chance!" I said and we laughed. "Yess I would of!" Damon said crossing his arms and Jas grabs him and drags him to Mikyla and Raiya. My aunt Cynthia comes up and hugs me. "Hey beautiful! Who is this?! I thought you were with James!" Cynthia said she never knew me and James broke up. "Yeah no me and him are long gone. This is Liangelo my Bf!" I said and they hugged and Micheal came up and they talked for a bit. We were all jus chilling and Lauren came up to me with a car seat in her hands. "The Baby woke up want him?" She asked. "Omg yess I missed my little man's!" I said grabbing him out the car seat. When he saw me he smiled. "Girl he loves you sm you can always call to watch over him if you want to I'll drop him off anytime!" Lauren said "Yesss I love him!" I said "Well I gotta go help out with the kids so you got him?" She asked and I nodded. I got up while holding the baby and walked to the basketball court where Gelo, Melo, Zo, My dad, Omari, Michale, and Laz were. "Y'all said forget the party huh!" I said laughing. "Naww we bet then we'd beat them in basketball!" My dad said "Ohhh 3 v 4 how's that going?"I said walking up to Gelo. "Terrible there kicking our asses!" Omari said and we all laughed. "They are professional yk!" I said "Yeah but we're OG's we started this!!" Laz said. "Yeah okay!" I said laughing and shaking my head. "Let's go get some water and take a break?" Gelo suggested and everyone said yeah and we walked away. We got to the Cabana and me and Gelo sit down on a blanket on the grass and I layed on my stomach and laid the baby on his and start to play with him. "Your sexy with kids yk!" Gelo said and I laugh. "Don't get any ideas boy!" I said and we continue to talk untill the baby gets fussy and he needed his diaper change so I changed it and he was gettin sleepy so I layed him in his car seat and rocked it till he fell asleep.
-Hours later.
More people showed up and it's about 4:30 rn and me and my dad and Omari are sitting by the grill with my grandpa L. "How you feel about Gelo Uncle O?" I asked Omari. "I like him. He's a gentleman. He has a good career. I can see how happy he makes you. He's good I like him!" Omari said and we continue to talk untill my grandpa told us to gather everyone because it's time to eat. We got everyone and me mikyla and Raiya offered to make the kids plates. "Sooo how's it been going?" I asked "Your family basically raised me so it's nice to be around them and to know they like Melo!" Raiya said "Yeah I told everyone I'm pregnant and they were all happy." Mikyla said "Hbu and gelo?" Raiya asked "Yeah how's the family feel?" Mikyla asked "They all really like him. He really is the one!" I said and they awwwed "yeah yeah finish these plates up before these kids kill us!" I said and we laughed and finished. We gave all the kids their plates and made our own and All the adults made theirs. Me Raiya Mikyla Melo Gelo and Zo sat at a table . I sat in between Gelo and Mikyla. Raiya and Melo sat infron of me and Gelo and Zo was next to Mikyla. Everyone was eating and talking and when everyone was done they all went back to what they were doing. "Y'all wanna play volley ball?" I asked and everyone said yeah but our grandparents. We all got on teams. And played. Girls Vs Boys and the girls won. It was now 6:30 and me mikyla, Raiya, melo, gelo, and Zo decided to play twister. It was hilarious and me and melo ended up being the last 2 but I slipped so he won.
11:39
Mikylas and Zo left because mikyla didn't feel good and was tired. Melo and Raiya left because they had to get up early inna morning. Lauren and Omari left with there's kids and Cynthia and Michael left and Jessica and Laz and my grandparents left too so it was just me and my mom and dad and Gelo. We packed the last bit up of everything left and put it in my parents car and said goodbye. I was tired so Gelo offered to drive home and I fell asleep during the ride but I felt him take me into the house and put me on the bed. I went to get up but he gave me one of his t-shirts so I took my clothes off in bed and put his Tee on and we cuddled and went to sleep.

The family in this are famous e people irl and they play as themselves in the book to besides Shakira she is jus a regular women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹
218K 2.2K 64
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R๐Ÿ˜