𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 1.

Me and my girls just chillin in my chill room. We are famous I guess you can say. I make music. We are friends with a lot of famous People. We were live drinking and smoking hookah and Liangelo ball was in on my live and we've been messin with each other for a min now so we were just flirtin back and forth and my fav song came on and I start twerkin I stop and read my comments and Gelo talkin bout stop before I come over there and everyone like ouuu okay Kiana and Gelo. He said add him so I did. "Where you goin!" I asked because he was walking out his house. "Im comin over cause you thought I was playin!" "Well what if I don't want you too. You not that cute." I said as a joke. "Yeah yeah whatever that not what..." "Okayyyy shut up and text me when you get here I'll come Open the door." I said and he left the live. Maybe like 20 mins later he Text and say he's here. "Ouuu he's here. Imma go get him." I said. I grabbed the phone running up the stairs since we were in the basement. I open the door and smile "Heyyy" i said letting him in "Wussup with you" he said hugging me and I put the camera to show both of our faces from the side and say. "Look y'all he being so nice. I'm good boo hbu" I said looking at him and smiling. "Don't do that" he said laughing and starts walking so I jump on his back. "Whatchu doin bruh?" he said grabbing my legs to keep me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and put the camera in front. "I don't wanna walk down the stairs." I say looking at him pouting. He looks at me threw the phone and says "Fine whatever beautiful" "Yayyy aw thank youuu boo" i said and kissed his cheek. "Y'all sure do look like a couple to me" Kyla screamed at the bottom of the stairs "Y'all stalking my live pervs" i said as gelo walked down the stairs "Y'all gone fuck or." Sam said moving her hands around mumbling it loudly enough so we can hear. "Already did." gelo said winking at the camera. I smack him on his shoulder "Shut yo face, Shut yo face" i said and buried my face into his neck and kissed it but no one peeped that. When we get back into the room he lets me off his back and sits on the spinning chair by where I set my phone up. He comes in the camera while I'm lookin at my phone and puts 2 fingers up and I see and back up to him. And say "Ss this y'all and send it to me!" And kiss his cheek. Sam snapped the picture of us from Behind. "Okay baddest mf couple ina game. Where can I find a relationship like y'all." Sam said pouting. "Girl you love melo but won't give him a chance." Kyla said passing me the hookah we had. "Exactly. Kyla don't forget you and Zo. Y'all night at that hotel where the hoes don't tell" I said blowing smoke out my mouth and gelo laughed and sat me on his lap while I continue to talk to them. "Shut the hell up hoe you just told." she said snatching the bond away and we all laughed. We all talking and chilled for like another hour and it was now 3:45 am. "Y'all we bout to leave now that I've sobered down and Kyla ain't drunk no more." Sam said As her and Kyla get up. "Alright I love you girls" I said standing up from the couch and hugging them. "See you, love you" they both said. I ended my live like 30 mins ago so it's just me and gelo. I turn around back to the couch and he's on his phone so I snatch it out his hand and he looks at me with that why tf you do that face. I smirk and sit on his lap and start kissing his neck. After maybe only 3 kisses he picks me up and I squeal and laugh. "Let's go upstairs" he said and he walked up to the floor with all the bedrooms and opened mine. We ended up doing you know what . Then he laid on my chest and we fell asleep.
-

I woke up and felt something heavy on me and I looked and remember he stayed last night. Just him in his shorts and me in his shirt laying in the bed. I love this man I do and I wanna Make him mines but I'm waiting for him to do it. I look at the time and it says 1:26pm. I kiss his head and tell him to wake up. "10 more minutes" he mumbled half sleep still waving his hand as a gesture for me to stop. "No gelo we needa get up it's 1:26 in the afternoon!" I said trynna get out form under him but his heavy ass won't budge "Come on Gelo let me up." I whine wiggling me my out of bed but I was unsuccessful. He puts his hands on my Chest and rest his chin on it and looks at me and smiles "Nope" he says "No??" I said raisin an eyebrow and he shakes his head. I roll my eyes and kiss him and bite his lip with caused him to groan and lift off me and try to put me on his lap but I got off the bed before then. "To fast" i said standing in front in the bed sticking my tongue out and putting my hand on my hips. "Your foul as hell but touché" he said looking down and as soon as I blink he got off the bed quickly and chased me. I ran all around the house down stairs and went into my guest bedroom that's connected to my beauty room by a bathroom and run through the bathroom and out the beauty room and up the stairs into the kitchen. As soon as I got to the kitchen I felt a pair of hands pick me up and I screamed and laughed and he put my on the counter and stood between my legs. "Too fast" he said with a smirk and kissed me and we made out for maybe 10 seconds before someone knocked on my door "Ughhh" I groaned getting off the counter and walking into my room and putting in a hoodie and pair of shorts and grabbing a shirt for Gelo since half of his clothes are over here anyways. I walk down the
stairs and open the door and you'll never believe who was standing there......

Sorry for any miss spelling🤝