FOURSOME// MAKNAE LINE

By chimynah

Y/n had problems between with her mother so she left away from home in oder to leave the painful life she's l... More

Chapter 1- GANGSTERS
Chapter 2 -TROUBLE
Chapter 3- FIRST KISS
Chapter 4- PROMISE
Chapter 5- SEE YOU SOON
Chapter 6-UNBEARABLE
Chapter 7- I MISS THEM
Chapter 8- TEXT MATE
Chapter 10- NEEDED SOMEONE
Chapter 11- WHO
Chapter 12- FALLING AGAIN
Chapter 13 - CONFESSION
Chapter 14- SOMEDAY
Chapter 15- ONLINE LOVE
Chapter 16- MAFIA'S SPY
Chapter 17- VIRGIN BECOME SAINT
Chapter 18- RED
Chapter 19- SAVE SOMEONE
Chapter 20- CAUGHT THE CRIMINALS
Chapter 20- THEY ALL GREW HOT
Chapter 21- WRONG MATCH
Chapter 22- DADDY TAEHYUNG
Chapter 23- VMIN
Chapter 24- JUNGKOOK'S TURN
Chapter 25-DRUKEN MISTAKE
Chapter 26-HIS STILL MY SAD BOY
Chapter 27- LOVESICK GIRL
Chapter 28- TWO HOT
Chapter 29- REASON
CHAPTER 30- ASSASSIN
Chapter 31- DO IT
Chapter 32- FIGHT
Chapter 33- TEDDY BEAR
Chapter 34-FOURSOME
Chapter 35- VKOOK
Chapter 36- LIPSTICK
Chapter 37- TARGET
Chapter 38- TURN ON
Chapter 39- MISSION FAILED
Chapter 40- PAINFUL TRUTH
Chapter 41- REUNITE
Chapter 42- BE MINE
Chapter 44- HIS DARK SIDE
Chapter 45- PROPOSAL
Chapter 46- ROSÉ
Chapter 47- BROTHER
Chapter 48- FORCE ME
Chapter 49- BYE KITTEN
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 50- KOOKIE
Chapter 51- DIRTY TALK
Chapter 52- FRIENDS WITH BENIFIT
Chapter 53- SAY IT WRONG
Chapter 54- THE END (? )
FOURSOME THINGY πŸ”žβš οΈ
FOURSOME PART 2πŸ”žπŸ›
~epilogue~

Chapter 43- MIDNIGHT

631 19 1
By chimynah

Y/N POV:

It was already past midnight and here I am playing at some soft hair from a fragile boy laying on my stomach falling asleep deeply.

I smiled seeing him this cute makes my heart flutter.

His words linger in my head all night.

"Can't you just choose between us?"

I never had thought of that, I never had been thinking of that way.

If only these three didn't make me hard to choose it would be easier.

But what could I do when all these things happened so fast in an unexpected way.

My online boyfriend found out to be Jimin and I loved him, I wanted him, but why my guts was still attached to Taehyung? Just because he still loves me why had I attracted him?

And Another, Jungkook stole my heart I swear that time he took on a beautiful view was touching enough for me to fall in his warm arms.

And yes I liked him.

Not just that but they are all attractive I just can't help but admired them, Of course, I don't just like them based on appearance but their personalities matter more.  If anyone would ask me why I liked them I could give thousands of reasons.

How can I even choose when they all are so nice to me.

I wish I don't have to choose and that was a stupid thing to do, who on earth is in a relationship with three boyfriends? what are we gonna fuck on the same night? love at the same night? which is so impossible to imagine.

Whenever your in a test you can't just pick all the choices right?

I sigh giving up as it's giving me a headache,
I gently move Jimin's head for me to escape from it.

I only needed something to drink, all this thinking is making me thurst.

Before leaving the room I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and smiled at him.

I went to the kitchen searching for some water.

As I was about to pour myself a glass of water, someone behind me pours it before I could.

"Why are you still awake at this hour?" I familiars at that deep voice coming from.

"I'm just thirsty that's all" I gulp the one glass down that he just poured for me, I watch him drink water too and it looks like he came from crying.

"Tae are you crying?" I cupped his cheeks, I couldn't see clearly since it was dark.

I heard him sob.

"Did something happen?" It was silent at first before he spoke.

"Jungkook..." I raised an eyebrow if this has something to do with Jungkook then I could never help.

"J-jungkook.. left" he burst more into tears as he lays his head on my shoulder sobbing hard.

"What? Why?" I back a little to face him while his still facing down.

"I don't know, we just had a great moment a few minutes ago, we even planned to go somewhere important but then when I looked behind his gone... Leaving me a note" tears fell from his eyes as he wiped them away.

"What did it say?"

He gives you the paper and you slowly opened it to read the words little by a little saying

"V, you would be better off without me"

"I don't understand why he'd left" why would he when I tried making everything right but instead it had gone wrong.

Was it because of me?

While I hold the piece of paper a single teardrop from my own faithful eyes.

Taehyung noticed as he wiped my tears, pulling my chin up to see his also sad eyes.

"Y/n I wanted you to know that this has nothing to do with you, it's about me and Jimin"

"No, I'm sure it has something to do with me"

Taehyung leans closer, hands traveling down to my waist pulling me close to him.

"Listen to me" I stare at him. "Whatever happens, just stay with me got it?"

It was something deep and serious meaning from the look on his face he was scared of something.

If this fearful man I know is scared of me from leaving then I won't.

His pupils were shaking, I could feel his heartbeat beating fast against mine.

He was panicking, scared to lose me like Jungkook.

I wanted to calm him and sweep his worries away and I do know-how.

I tiptoe on my foot since this man in front of me was very tall as I give him a peck on his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere trust me"

He then smiled, and our noses connects.

"You know I love you right?" My heart drops, and I widen my eyes.

*Please you guys are making things worst*

"I know this isn't the right time but can we have dinner tomorrow night?" he said with a smile and that's it. 

I'm done.

FLASHBACK * HYUNJIN POV

"I found their weakness like you said"

"Good"

"Shall we make a move then?"

The man who's sitting turns his chair to face me.

I wasn't scared of this man, he's just an ordinary guy who wanted revenge like me, the problem was his more desperate into killing while I wanted only was them to suffer.

I couldn't do so, I needed him by my side and he needs me.

"Change the plans, will take Jungkook and y/n"

"WHAT!? Didn't we talk about this?! I told you already! never involved her or else-"

"Cut the shit Hyunjin" he stands from his seat. "It would be a little boring if we had them on the easy way, Why not add a little surprise? Something they could never resist and y/n is the perfect target"

"I thought you had feelings over her before? Cha. Eun. Woo." 

Yes, his Cha Eunwo, his father died from the explosion and that is Mr. Cha. 

We team up because we both lose our dads, only we could feel the pain of losing a dad, sadly I regret teaming up with him.

I wished him dead good, I wished I'd never meet him, though he was nice at first then he was more insane on vengeance.

"Don't bother the past Hyunjin, we can't focus on our revenge if you kept thinking about the past that's giving us distractions"

"But still I won't allow you to lay a single finger on her" 

"I won't, were just using her for a bit I guarantee you"

"If you don't keep your word your dead meat to me" I glared at him, this is what I hate about him he wanted y/n to be involved in our evil plan. 

I had tried my best to prevent that, I don't plan on hurting her, never. 

He chuckled "sure thing partner" he offers a hand then I didn't hesitate to shake hands with him.

"Let's get going time is running you know?"  his always impatient.

"Wait now?! It's late I'm sure they all are asleep"

"That's the time kidnappers take action, when everyone is an asleep idiot " 

I despise him for his wickedness. 

* ~ * ~ * 

We're now at y/n's place, Eunwo signals me to check across the wall barrier as I climbed the walls without having trouble.

I quietly sneak in at the garden area, walking behind shadows making sure no one sees me.

I lift my head again to check if someone is around but I spotted more interesting.

It's so interesting it's even making me smile.

It's them, probably what y/n told me that Jungkook and Taehyung could have feeling each one another and I witnessed the whole love scenario there making.

It's nothing much, but the little movements and stares through their eyes are all making it obvious.

I watch them as if it's a bl drama I'm seeing. 

They were giggling at each other, their smiles, hugs making me go to awe watching them

oh god why am I single. my moment got cut off when my phone starts to beep and sees the message from Eunwo.

PSYCHO MF*: well? What's taking you so long?!

I rolled my eyes through my phone.

*This mf is testing my patience*

Before I start typing, I glance at the couple once more and then messaged him back.

ME: don't come, I suggest you go around the back and wait for me, and besides there's nothing to see here!

I can't ruin their moment, not with this mf.

PSYCHO MF*: ok, just give me a sign when you found our targets.

ME: they are humans, not targets🙄

I saw the two getting in, so this is my chance as I get in slowly without them noticing me.

I mean how would they even notice when there so busy flirting with each other?

"Kook stay here for a bit, I have something to get from my room" one of them speaks and he went upstairs rashly.

Jungkook was finally alone, I grab a handkerchief from my pocket and quickly attached it to his  till he knocks out.

Jungkook was strong and huge but how come he didn't fight back?

I've seen his skills before but this time I can feel his weak, or his letting me.

I called Eunwo as we carried Jungkook in our van.

Before Taehyung could come back I left a note which Eunwo told me to then I smoothly escaped without a trace.

"How about y/n?!"

"She's not there, and some of them are awake so I couldn't get in"

"And so?!"

"Don't worry, she'll come to me whenever I told her to"

I needed to find ways to not hurt her at the same time doing this shit. 

"can we go now instead of arguing? the man of this dude will beat us for good for touching his precious's guy" 

"what do you even mean by that?" I rolled my eyes and then smiles to myself remembering how they were sweet back there. 

PRESENT * END POV

"Did you guys find him?" Taehyung opens the door letting everyone in.

He stands in front with a disappointed look looking down at Jin, Namjoon, Jhope, and Yoongi.

He told them to take charge of the attack while he and Jimin handle y/n but it seems the mission had failed again.

"Sorry, but he wasn't there" Jin informs.

"He must've calculated our moves in advance" Namjoon stated.

"Did you not find anything at all?" Taehyung said as he sat across.

They shook their heads making Taehyung sigh.

"Tae we should probably rest for now I'm sure we could come up with a better idea, the important is that y/n is with us now so is Jungkook" Jin assures him.

"Don't 'tae' me! Jungkook left!!" He raised his voice.

"Why would he leave don't you think his acting strange? Tae don't you know anyth-"

"I said! Don't call me that nickname! It's me as a boss you're facing right now! Haven't I told you to call me Kim Taehyung or- wait" he poses his sentences by analyzing something. 

He realizes something, he stands walking back and forth while his mind gathered every clue his leaving behind.

All of the others stayed silent watching the mad boss thinks.

"Have you guys ever called me V?"

They looked at each other in confusion and shook their heads "no but who called you that such as weird name?"

"Right? No one ever calls me that and the note Jungkook wrote was V but he always calls me Tae, Hyung, Taehyungiee nothing else" 

"That doesn't make sense" Yoongi commented since he didn't catch onto what's Taehyung was saying.

Taehyung sat again placing both hands on his head as if he can get more info from his head.

After minutes of thinking Taehyung suddenly chucked deeply like he was about to chop someone.

"Holy crap, You're scaring me" Jhope flinch at his sudden reaction so do the others.

"I do know someone who called me V" he grins widely.

" I swear it wasn't me" Jhope was already holding a pillow from the couch to defend himself.

"Who?" Namjoon asked at the same time getting a pillow for his shield. 

"That bastard dared to touch something that's mine!" he throws a vase that is placed near him through the walls.

The others were startled except for Yoongi who didn't flinch, they watch Taehyung gets his phone and dialed a number.  

"who's your calling?" the unbothered Yoongi asked. 

"Hyunjin" one word makes them shut. 

"How did you-" 

"I asked y/n for Hyunjin's number" he directly answered to the confused Jin, and finally someone had picked the phone up. 

"sup V,  I knew you'd figure me out.. looking for your baby kook?" 

"Hyunjin I swear to god if there's a single scar on Jungkook I'll show you how merciless person I am, I'm gonna fucking kill you with my own hands! got that!! "  

"aww how charming~ being overprotective boyfie~  anyways find him to your self I won't tell you where were hiding" 

"oh! don't worry because I'll fucking find you!"

"okiieee~~ bye bitch see yahh~"  

"did he just" Taehyung look to his phone after hearing Hyunjin's shitty voice, it's making Taehyung impatient. 

* ~  *  ~ * 

A/N: 

Hyunjin being a moody villain 🙄💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 20
Bangtan all fell in love with one girl. Just one. Some loved her romantically and some loved her a way a brother would for his younger sister. The g...
155K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
43.1K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
Rain By NaNa A.

Fanfiction

644 59 12
Y/n comes back home to heal her emotional trauma from living out in the states with her ex. While healing she decides to reconcile with an old friend...